Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    HeyKim

The Art of Hugging, A Practice in Presence

When
    Saturday, January 11th;10:30 am - 12:30 pm
    Where Sebastopol - contact me for address at [email protected]
    Cost By donation. No one turned away for lack of funds.
    Event Website Event Facebook Page Add to Google Calendar
    Art of Hugging, a Practice in Presence

I am incredibly excited to be offering the monthly practice of The Art of Hugging, a Practice in Presence!

We offer this Somatic Awareness Practice as an opportunity to come into presence and bring awareness to the moment and all it holds for us. When we are willing to slow down, notice and allow what is here, we can then turn our attention to and make room for all that is moving within, in all its flavors.

The Art of Hugging is an opportunity to experience our own connection to ourselves while connecting (hugging) with another.

What a great way to practice presence and get all the benefits of hugging!

This practice opens us up to the possibility of standing in our own selves fully while meeting another, who is standing in their full self, and together relaxing and breathing into an open space of connection and resting there.
    “KimJoy is a hugging adept whose love for the art form has led to this sweet heart offering. She has designed a simple, elegant practice for moving into the mystery. Using parameters of care and safety, she creates a finely tuned container of light to relax into the embrace of the Beloved. I arrived not knowing hugging as a spiritual practice. I left serenely walking on air. Thank you KimJoy! ”
    Micheal Zieve, Sebastopol

My next Art of Hugging Gathering will be on Saturday, January 11th, 10:30am-12:30pm.

Go to https://claimyourjoy.com/art-of-hugging/ or contact me directly at [email protected] for more information & directions to location.

As this is an ongoing Practice we gather on the Second Saturday each month 10:30am-12:30pm, in Sebastopol.

January 11
    February 8
    March 9
    April 13
    May 6
    June 13

Last edited by HeyKim; 01-09-2020 at 10:47 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email