Do you have or know of a space where we can park our tiny bus for a couple of months? If so, PLEASE message me! Her name is Celeste 🌞and she's only 23 1/2 feet long, so she's just a little bit bigger than a full size SUV. She's been living on a farm up the coast, but we are looking for a place closer to Cotati where we can have more access to her.

Our plans are to turn her into our tiny traveling home. So the ideal location would be somewhere we can also work on converting her. We can pay a reasonable fee for her living arrangements or better yet work out some kind of work trade, such as farm labor or handyman services. My partner is a semi-retired commercial painter with 30+ years of experience in house painting and general handyman skills.

I am an herbalist, avid gardener, and lover/ nurturer of all flora and fauna 🌱🐞🐣🐈🐕. While a recent back injury has temporarily limited my physical laboring and lifting, I (we) can offer house/plant/pet-sitting.

I am also an intuitive and energy worker, for humans and non-humans. 🌱🐓🐶🐱🐴🐐🐑 and would be more than happy to exchange services in part or in whole for Celeste's (the bus') boarding.

Blessings,
Melody
💗🤲🙏💚