Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Sonya M Kelly PhD
    Supporting Member

New Psychologist Pracitce Taking Medicare & Medical (Medi/Medi)

I have been licensed as a Psychologist (PhD-Doctor) since 2001. I received my Master's Degree in Psychology in December of 1988 and thus have +30 years of experience as a psychotherapist. I offer individual and couples therapy for adults dealing with anxiety, depression & major life transition issues. I also have experience addressing polyamorous & alternative relationship (mutually consensual non-monogamous) issues & experience in helping people manage the emotional components of auto-immune issues (Chronic Fatigue). I accept MEDICARE and Medi-Cal (Medi/Medi) Ins.
    Last year (2018), I published my first AudioBook, "Meditative Visualization; How 2 Minutes a Day Can Change Your Life," available via Amazon.com, iTunes.com, CDBaby.com and more. I began meditating in 1998 & teaching Meditation +/-2004. My clients have asked me for years to publish my techniques on stress management, creating dynamically balanced lifestyles, problem-solving, goal setting, & creating internal resilience in our ever-changing world. In addition, I have been training as a Shaman (Sha-Woman) since 2013 and have subtly integrated that in to my psychotherapy practices.
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email