Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    kburgess

Earthquakes on July 4th and 5th, Natural or ???

Below is a link to a great article by David Wilcock who goes through some interesting evidence on the nature of the Earthquakes on July 4th and 5th.

Some of us were expecting Trump to make some very special announcement in his speech and were very disappointed to hear a very good but straight nationalistic presentation and celebration of somewhat correct American history, and YET, there seemed to be some other evidence in play that you will see as you go through the below article.

Essentially the 2 earthquakes were within 12mi of each other in the area of the China Lake Naval Weapons facility which is a 1.1 million acre facility (larger than Rhode Island) that is one of the main research facilities for all airborne weaponry within the US. It is also known that almost all underground bases have some level of above ground facilities as well, and that even though an above ground installation may be legit and honorable, there can easily be alternate factions running other installations below. Bottom line is that the 2 quakes wiped out the entire facility above and probably below, and that IF the cabal had some major attack planned on the American people in response to FISA type declas events, this is likely where it would have been initiated from as well as potentially killing the center for the chemtrail spraying.

I hope that you take a look, and I am just giving a quick summary of his words, no dreaming of my own other than a few very good cheers!!!

Ken,
    https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog...begins-epstein
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    SonomaPatientsCoop

Re: Earthquakes on July 4th and 5th, Natural or ???

I am not really sure what your point is supposed to be here?

The earthquakes happened on one of the most active fault lines in the United States- and we've had a swarm of thousands of smaller quakes in the same region in the past moth or so. At around the same time we also had similar sized quakes off the coast of British Columbia and in Indonesia... though I'm not hearing conspiracy theories there...

As to "David Wilcock" ... here's his page on my favorite science/fact based wiki- Rational Wiki: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/David_Wilcock

3. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

4. TopTop #3
    Mayacaman

Northern California After the "Big One"

A story of mine:

In February of 1970, while hitch-hiking across America {starting out from Berkeley} I got a ride from Vacaville into Sacramento with a very hip businessman from Sacramento who was driving a big blue Buick.

After we talked about a variety of things, he said this, as we passed Davis: "I think there is something I should tell you."

He said: "The Oil men have taken out so much oil from under the Central Valley since 1900, that there is a huge air pocket under much of the Valley that is five hundred feet deep."

"...All of the cognoscenti in the business community in Sacramento know that we are living on borrowed time..."

He said that he had a friend in the Geology Department at Davis who stated that an 8.2 Earthquake "...in the wrong place in California could start a rift that would tumble the Central Valley hundreds of feet, into the empty cavern beneath the Valley...."

That was in 1970. I never forgot that conversation. The last Earthquake was a 7.1. Perhaps it is time for you-all who live in the Bay Area, the Central Valley - & L.A. - to head for higher ground.

Please understand that the Cavern beneath the Central Valley was caused by the removal of the Oil between 1900 and 1970. There is no telling how far these pockets of Oil extended underneath California.

What is fairly certain is that when the 8.2 in the "wrong place" rips, the floor of the Central Valley will
    fall, and the Sea will rush into >that which has become a vaccuum< through the Carquinez Straits, the hwy 66 corridor, and the mouth of the Colorado river, on the Sea of Cortez.

Check this out:

7/08/2019 -- California Large crack forms in the ground -- Fissure 100 feet wide + 2 miles long!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IayjhE7XO8
    Last edited by Barry; 07-10-2019 at 01:41 PM.

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #4
    Mayacaman

Hey Kids, Wake Up !

Earthquake Watch:

7.1 is a Big Earthquake...
    https://www.kxl.com/6-9-earthquake-i...n-california1/

7/08/2019 -- California Large crack forms in the ground -- Fissure 100 feet wide + 2 miles long!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IayjhE7XO8

The most catastrophic West Coast earthquake in human history is ready to be unleashed: “Cascadia subduction zone” :
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-04-28-catastrophic-west-coast-earthquake-ready-to-be-unleashed.html

7/10/2019 -- California Seismic Update -- KEEP WATCH until July 11 -- Global seismic unrest :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3NvSvRSNSY

What is fairly certain is that when the 8.2 in the "wrong place" rips, the floor of the Central Valley will fall, and the Sea will rush into >that which has become a vaccuum< through the Carquinez Straits, the hwy 66 corridor, and the mouth of the Colorado river, on the Sea of Cortez.

7. TopTop #5
    SonomaPatientsCoop

@ mayacaman ... despite loving you Heriynomous Boscsh (sp?) avatar .... that is now how things work.

Now- with pumping of groundwater- look at the subsidence happening in the central valley and elsewhere from pumping ut so much groundwater- we have clear, scientific measurements that the ground is subsiding- sinking.

Oil is a different story- there are not large pools of it underground. It basically fills holes in the underground rock. An oil geologist once explained it to me this way at a bar in Texas- "we aren't sticking a straw into your doing, we're sticking a straw into that bar sponge and pulling out the percentage of oil". (I remember him saying 13% because that's my "lucky" number but I assume it varies widely). Regardless- you're still left with the base of strong rock.

Fracking is another story- where underground rock is fractured to remove the coal tars and then a chemical slurry is injected back into the space.

Do your own research. And believe me- if there were simply huge caverns of oil under the earth we would not being paying $4 a gallon for oil- even with CA's insane (regressive) gas tax.

8. Gratitude expressed by:

9. TopTop #6
    Mayacaman

True Story :

"In February of 1970, while hitch-hiking across America {starting out from Berkeley} I got a ride from Vacaville into Sacramento with a very hip businessman from Sacramento who was driving a big blue Buick.

After we talked about a variety of things, he said this, as we passed Davis: "I think there is something I should tell you."

He said: "The Oil men have taken out so much Oil from under the Central Valley since 1900, that there is a huge air pocket under much of the Valley that is five hundred feet deep."

"...All of the cognoscenti in the business community in Sacramento know that we are living on borrowed time..."

He said that he had a friend in the Geology Department at Davis who stated that an 8.2 Earthquake "...in the wrong place in California could start a rift that would tumble the Central Valley hundreds of feet, into the empty cavern beneath the Valley...."

"A man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest." - Paul Simon

10. TopTop #7
    SonomaPatientsCoop

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    \
    "A man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest." - Paul Simon

I think the addendum to your story tells it all. Have you done any research on this matter...at all? Or do you believe the word of some completely random person you had an interaction with 40+ years ago?

11. Gratitude expressed by:

12. TopTop #8
    Mayacaman

SonomaPatientsCoop wrote:

Quote I think the addendum to your story tells it all. Have you done any research on this matter...at all? Or do you believe the word of some completely random person you had an interaction with 40+ years ago?
    As a matter of fact, I have lived with that Story - and all of it's ramifications - for the past forty-nine years. I was twenty at the time; it was the Spring of the Manson Family Trial on tv and Kent State & a lot of other heavy & near-apocalyptic stuff.

In the first place, this button-down Sacramento businessman who gave me the lift into Sacramento, and laid this burden on me, was not just some "completely random person [ I ] had an interaction with 40+ years ago..." He was a profoundly hip fellow for a business-person. He was cultured and saavy, in-the-know, and connected with the rest of the business community in Sacramento. He said that the things he was telling me were "common knowledge" among Everyone in that community [@ that time.]

Over the years I have had plenty of time both to look into the plausibility of the account I heard, and have spoken to a number of geologists about it. None of them ever said it could not happen, or that it was out of the realm of the possible. Several said "Yes, eventually it will happen." But mostly, they tended to put it off - into the future > That's just human nature, I suppose.

Over the years I have also spoken with a number of Valley-dwellers. I can fairly say that all of the folks I have ever spoken with over the years also heard similar accounts while they were growing up. It used to be common knowledge in the Valley that this was inevitable. But as the years passed, more and more of the Valley People have slipped into denial about it ever happening. "After all," they reason {dumbly} "It hasn't happened yet."

Look, I think that you are in Denial, DaVID, concerning the seriousness of the situation we are in at this hour on this restless West Coast. And, as they say in all the twelve-step programs about Denial: "It ain't no River in Egypt." I quoted those words of Paul Simon for you, for you to consider, introspectively, but you evidently are not able to be self-reflective, at this hour.

Here, I'll leave you with this; I did not photoshop it, I found it on the internet; a map that others - geologists and cartographers - assembled from the data that they were privy to; data that does confirm the essential truth of the story that that businessman from Sacramento told me way back in 1970.

Name:  California_After.png
Views: 728
Size:  626.9 KB

Please understand that the Cavern beneath the Central Valley was caused by the Removal of the Oil between 1900 and 1970. There is no telling how far these pockets of Oil extended underneath California.

What is fairly certain is that when the 8.2 in the "wrong place" rips, the floor of the Central Valley will
    fall, and the Sea will rush into >that which has become a vaccuum< through the Carquinez Straits, the hwy 66 corridor, and the mouth of the Colorado river, on the Sea
    of Cortez.

13. TopTop #9
    Shandi

Mark, Thank you for this revealing information. May I ask where you recommend we move, to avoid this? Have you made the move yet? Or do you have a plan? Just wondering if you might also share that detail. It seems that the answer might be to leave California altogether. What do you think? Anyone else have input on this?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    Northern California After the "Big One"...
    Last edited by Barry; 07-11-2019 at 10:49 AM.

14. Gratitude expressed by:

15. TopTop #10
    Mayacaman

Shandi wrote:

Quote Mark, Thank you for this revealing information. May I ask where you recommend we move, to avoid this? Have you made the move yet? Or do you have a plan? Just wondering if you might also share that detail. It seems that the answer might be to leave California altogether. What do you think? Anyone else have input on this?

Well, Shandi, I think that people should very definitely leave the Low Country {of the Bay Area, the South Coast, the Los Angeles basin, and the Central Valley} The map is something I found over ten years ago. I think that it is pretty accurate – and uncannily prophetic.

As to your Question as to where to move - Seek that answer in your own manner, with whatever guidance works for you. Parts of rural Northern California might still be OK. Some of the recently burned-out districts of the North Coast Range { Mayacamas / Yolla Bollys / Trinity Alps } might actually be an OK place to settle. Burned-out land there is selling at fire sale prices. You'll get results if you place a "land wanted" ad in mendocino craigslist.

After all, the fires have already hit there, and there is less left to burn. Parts of the Sierra Nevadas are also OK. I favor the area around
    Georgetown in rural El Dorado County. Food will be a problem after the Valley is gone... One must learn to practice gardening & animal husbandry; at least keep chickens.

I live in eastern Sonoma County, and I do not have any plans to escape from here; I just hope to be at home {@ 1450 ft. elevation} when the moving and the shaking comes down.

Name:  How Green Is My Valley.jpg
Views: 725
Size:  33.4 KB

If there are any souls out there wondering where to go at this moment, who are brave, and think they can weather the coming Quake, and wish to remain in California, I could offer to take a few of you in. I have fifteen acres. It isn’t an “intentional community" - yet – but it could be. My land, fully developed, has the potential to support fifteen or sixteen souls – at least.

Some think that it is wise to move as far away as Colorado. And that might be a good Idea. I was a part of a conversation on facebook about this very question, this very day. [July 10] Towns in western Kansas also could be a good place to land.

Bargain-basement prices prevail in real estate in the ghost towns of western Kansas at this point in time. Some of the small villages could easily be bought up and turned into genuine “intentional communities” by organized groups of clever souls… The same is true in parts of rural, central & north-western Oklahoma.

If you live in the Low Country, & already have a Kraal, it is high time for you & your friends to relocate...