Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Lunagrrl

Childcare for 5 month old twins

Seeking loving live-in caretaker for twins.
    As my maternity leave draws to a close and the prospect of returning to work is near, it’s time to find someone to care for these two sweet beings while I am at work. I am a
    solo mama by choice of twin boys, a long-time small village resident that has relocated to Graton. I have been a live-in nanny myself and have a respectful, loving home.

My work is in healthcare, I am also a seed saver, western herbalist, midwife, IBCLC, bodyworker, homesteader, and awesome cook ;) I have a regular, nontraditional work schedule that will allow for ample free daytime for our caregiver.

The position and private living space is open beginning August with a flexible start date, the twins will be 6 months old. My house is in Graton, with a private, 300 sq ft upstairs living area, bed, its own bathroom and large closet for our cargiver.

I am seeking someone to care for the twins 3-4 days a week, with cpr, and baby experience. Willing to train the right person. Please contact me via email with a little about you, your ideal live/work situation, your commitment and time desires.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    EvelynHarper

Re: Childcare for 5 month old twins

I know how hard to care about 2 twins, I also have twins. From birth, twins have developed a special relationship that is different from the usual relationship between brothers and sisters. You can see how the twins are looking for each other's emotions: if one laughs, the other will laugh too. And if one cries, the other will show attention and care to him. My son Jack loves banana flakes, so Johnny repeats after him and eats such flakes. By the way, I think here is the best cereal for baby to start with. Growing up, the twins spend more and more time in joint activities. This is to the benefit of mom, as it allows her to take care of the house and take some time. Twins have a feeling of confidence and security before other children. They have better empathy and competitiveness than other children. However, due to constant communication only with their own kind, they are also distinguished by a delay in the cognitive sphere and insufficient development of social skills. Each child is individual.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email