Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    bonniegrand

Disabled Senior May Lose Home

WACCOVIANS: I’ve lived in our lovely West County since 1975. I know we can and sometimes do help each other when people and their companion animals are hit hard.

We’re now being slammed against the wall by Permit Resource Management Dept (PRMD).
    I’m asking for your help so that I don’t lose my home of 34 years at the age of 72.
    PLEASE STOP FOR A MINUTE
    and donate any amount you can and then share this. If we were not in dire straits, I certainly wouldn’t ask. Here is the link to the FB Fundraiser: https://www.facebook.com/donate/2320066258265561

Thank you for your kindness and compassion.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

3. TopTop #2
    bonniegrand

Re: Disabled Senior May Lose Home

Quote Posted in reply to the post by bonniegrand: View Post
    WACCOVIANS: I’ve lived in our lovely West County since 1975. I know we can and sometimes do help each other when people and their companion animals are hit hard.

We’re now being slammed against the wall by Permit Resource Management Dept (PRMD).
    I’m asking for your help so that I don’t lose my home of 34 years at the age of 72.
    PLEASE STOP FOR A MINUTE
    and donate any amount you can and then share this. If we were not in dire straits, I certainly wouldn’t ask. Here is the link to the FB Fundraiser: https://www.facebook.com/donate/2320066258265561

Thank you for your kindness and compassion.

4. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

5. TopTop #3
    sealwatcher
    Supporting member

Re: Disabled Senior May Lose Home

Bonnie Grand and I have been friends for forty-some years. We've been through thick & thin together and come through, always smiling. But this is a hard one. I of course want to help and here's my idea: I live at Burbank Heights & Orchards, on Bodega, nextdoor to Luther's Experiment Farm and further up the hill is the cemetery..

Burbank is having a flea market on June 8 and I've got a table. I was planning to do the flea myself but then the idea of sharing the profits with Bon came about so that's what I've decided to do. I'm thinking of how to build on this and am hoping for donations of art objects that could sell for around $20 to make the sale more worthwhile. This is where waccovians come in. Come and buy, call or email me with a donation. I'll have clothing, linens, smalls, books and the like. Our sales are always well attended.

Our county is changing so fast, has changed so much! Helping long time residents stay in their homes is a way to honor our roots and the county back in the day. Also, my place is too small for Bon and the 14 cats.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by bonniegrand: View Post

6. Gratitude expressed by 3 members: