Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Aulinn

Responsible, community-minded mom seeking small rental -  Around $2000/month or less

Greetings, Conscious Community! I am moving back home to Sonoma County after an eleven-year hiatus in Bellingham, Washington State. I am a single mom to an bright and social eight-year-old and ideally would love to live in community/proximity to other families with kids. We currently live at a co-housing, in which we all have our own separate dwellings but share common space, weekly meals, and values around taking care of each other and the earth. I'm wanting a similar living situation when I move, but am open to house-sharing with other like-minded, kid-friendly folks as well. To start out, would also be happy with a small cottage or apartment in or near Sebastopol, as my daughter will be attending Reach Charter School there and I'd like to be able to electric bike commute to SR if possible. I've been offered regular work as a Spanish interpreter at the courthouse in Santa Rosa. I have excellent credit and references, no pets, no vices. Let me know if you'd be interested in collaborating in the housing search or have an availability that might be a good fit for us. Planning to go down there and start looking in the next couple of weeks; soonest I could be in town would be 5/24. A short-term, inexpensive room for just me would also be helpful while I'm house-hunting. You can reach me at [email protected]. Many thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email