Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Clayton Thomas Lynch

BATBOY Recovered HOME but went on to FLY now... Please READ...

truly melancholy... His Earth mama and I had messages leading up to the whole thing... that we looked back and know The Divine was The Author days in advance...A Raven has landed in tree right out side of bus window on branch everyday since...

DearClay,

Youdon’t really know me, but we’ve shared a couple small chats overthe years and I’ve seen you around Occidental a lot, especiallywith Bat Boy.

Itis my sincere hope that in some small, albeit painful way this letterwill bring you peace of mind. With great sadness and an earnestheart, I’m writing to tell you that Bat Boy has returned to thestars and no longer roams about upon this earth. I feel certain ofthis, as I’ve come to realize he was the animal who ran in front ofmy car on Bodega Highway this past Sunday evening.

Pleasetake a moment to take that information in and then continue readingwhen you are ready ?.

Iwas driving home from Sebastopol shortly after 10pm that night when Irounded the bend just after Valley Ford Road. My high beams were onas always driving the country roads at night; I do my best to driveat a reasonable, safe speed and keep my eyes peeled for wildlife. Hewas in front of my car before I had any hope of reacting. It happenedso fast I wasn’t even sure what kind of animal he was. I thought toturn around and get him off the road, but resolved to instead toreturn during daylight when it would be safer to milk about on theside of the highway. I was certain he was dead on impact, as my tireran directly over him.

Ican say with a sincere heart that I know the grief of losing a fourlegged best friend. I lost my dog and best friend, soul mate acrosslifetimes, just 2 months ago. The grief is immense and the journey ismighty. I’m so sorry, Clay.

WhenI returned home that night, still not being quite sure what kind ofanimal crossed paths with my car, I felt compelled to pray for him. Ipicked up a most special smudge stick; it is in fact a smudge, upuntil that point, I had used for one purpose and one purpose only: toguide my beloved dog safely across the realms and through the veil ashe left this world and made his way back to his ancestors. I lit itevery day for 40 days and 40 nights. It is a smudge with sweet grass,sage, rosemary, roses, and cedar. It has one small quartz crystaltied at the base. I wasn’t sure why I felt called by Spirit to usemy dog’s smudge, but I listened, and I prayed. I thanked animal forhis life, and asked his ancestors to guide him safely across theveil.

WhenI returned to check on him the next day and move his from the road tolay instead upon the earth, I was confounded. In his death, he lookedlike some sort of a black fox or a small black coyote. I have sincelearned that black coyotes do indeed exist, though they are rare.Strange as it may sound, I did not think he was a domestic dog. Hefelt wild to me. His bones were the bones of a being who knowsfreedom. I should’ve put it together that he was indeed a dog, butwith no collar (at least not showing beneath his fur), and the wildsense I felt from him, I truly thought some mystery wild coyote doghad crossed my path.
    Ihad brought an offering that was already in my car: the only thing Ibrought home from Joshua Tree with me 2 years ago, a single quartzcrystal I found upon the earth. Bat Boy’s heart cavity was exposedand I placed the quartz inside of it. I then used my worn leathercowgirl boots I walk through the world upon every day, and scootedhis body off the road and onto the earth, saying one more blessingbefore I made my way off again. There was blood on my boot and Ithought, “I’ll need to wash that off when I get home.” Then Ihad a strong hit to drive straight to the ocean and wash the bloodoff there, which is exactly what I did. I drove to the beach, got outof my car, walked straight toward my Mother, and let her wave comewash upon me, boots in the ocean, and asked her to take the blood ofHer child back, thanking him again and blessing his life one moretime.

Whena friend of mine found out about my encounter with the mystery“coyote,” she got to thinking, as she had seen a post for Bat Boyon Facebook. She brought this to my attention, and my heart sank. Iinstantly knew it was him...those whitish tips atop his ears, thelocation, the timing, all of it.

Idrove by today. Clay, he is still there. It’s been 5 days, so takethat into account. But I will tell you where he is, so you may decideyourself how to move forward. He is on Bodega Highway, about .1 milewest of Valley Ford road on the north, or right hand hand side of theroad if you’re heading west. There is a driveway on the oppositeside of the road, about 30 yards before (east) where his body lays.The house marker there reads 14201. He’s right in the grass, justoff the highway. When I moved him off the road his body turned over,so I think there’s a good chance the quarts inside his exposed areamay be under him and on the ground. Perhaps you may want to look forit and keep it. Please also know that the lower under side of hisbelly is torn open. His face was unharmed.

Ifyou do go to retrieve him, please be safe as their is no shoulder onthe north side of the road. I parked across the highway and walkedover. Please listen for any cars coming, as I imagine you may beshadowed in your grief.

I’mpains me deeply to deliver this news and that this happened. I feelit my duty to tell you; you deserve and need to know.
    Mayyou be gentle with yourself in your grief. May you make beauty fromyour grief. May you find, as did I, how lucky you are to have known alove and companion so strong, to create a grief so great.

Blessingson your journey, and blessings on Bat Boy’s journey.

Whereveryou are, and whatever you do, be in love.” ~Rumi

Sincerely,

An Angel Passed this along and we lefttheir Earth name Anonymous, out of due respect...

Was at corner of Bodega Bay Hwy and Valley Ford Rd.
    at Bodega Day private party...
    ANY INFO PLEASE SEND!

[707}-694-8814
    Clay
    Bless you and Thank You ALL
    Last edited by Clayton Thomas Lynch; 05-12-2019 at 12:14 PM. Reason: BATBOY found
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    juna

Re: BATBOY Missing /Disappeared from Bodega town area Sunday night

I wish you all the best to be reunited and your dog is healthy and home soon.

Juna

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Clayton Thomas Lynch: View Post
    Please call with any info. I am suspecting foul play and hope I am wrong...

Was at corner of Bodega Bay Hwy and Valley Ford Rd.
    at Bodega Day private party...
    ANY INFO PLEASE SEND!

[707}-694-8814
    Clay
    Bless you and Thank You ALL
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

3. Gratitude expressed by: