Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    morinatura

Fiction Novel available about the October 2017 Fires in NorCal

In October 2017 my neighborhood was destroyed by a wildfire. I lost my home; many of us experienced loss that night. I knew that I needed to document that experience somehow. Over the course of the year following the fires, I wrote my debut fiction novel, "Wildfire Weeds" set in the week that the wildfires consumed neighborhoods in Sonoma and Mendocino Counties.

I have since completed my novel, and I want to make it available to the public as soon as possible; to facilitate this timely distribution, I have chosen to self-publish my work (initially at least). You can now pre-order the book by making a pledge to my kickstarter campaign ( which will raise the money to fund the self-publication of my book). I will fulfill my campaign pledges and mail the books out to those that contribute to my campaign by this June.

To check out my story in more detail, and to make a pledge to support my book, please go to: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/morinatura/wildfire-weeds

Please go to morinatura.com for more information about my author adventures and to join my email list to stay up to date about my offerings.

Thank you for reading & please consider supporting my campaign today! You can also join me on facebook at "Mori Natura Author" and on Instagram @authormorinatura

If you other author related inquiries, you can also contact me at [email protected]
    Last edited by Barry; 04-29-2019 at 02:03 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2

Re: Fiction Novel available about the October 2017 Fires in NorCal

Hey Mori--hope your campaign gets fully funded. I've pledged and just posted on my Facebook page, too.

Not easy to recover from such a big loss. I'm sure writing a novel about it helps.

by the way, those flame images are gorgeous

Blessings, Lilith
    Last edited by Barry; 04-29-2019 at 02:05 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email