Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    nwenner

Traditional yurt and platform for sale -  $7500

Hi all!

I'm hosting two open houses: Saturday, June 22 and Saturday, June 29 from 10 AM - 4 PM. Email me to sign up for an individual 1 hr time window.

$7500 OBO

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm moving away and selling my traditional yurt and custom wooden platform. The yurt is imported directly from Mongolia, with natural fibers, felt insulation, and beautiful paintings on the hand-carved rafters. The diameter is roughly 16'. Includes wood stove, chimney, and custom tarps.

I work as a mechanical engineer, and I designed and built the platform to be movable. The flooring is solid wood, tongue-and-groove. Includes detailed instructions.

The entire project has been a labor of love!

I'm moving to be closer to work and community and don't have a spot for the yurt to come along with me. I'm sad to see the yurt go, but it's time for me to move along. It's treated me well, and I'll miss watching the clouds and birds through the skylight above the wood stove.

Note: This is a yurt is best for full-time living. Given the natural materials, it requires regular fires in the rainy season to discourage mold.

I hope it can continue bringing a feeling of safety and home to someone in need!

-Nick Wenner
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand  

Expand   Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email