Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Bratstatus

Looking 4 partner 4*Binge TV watching - 420 OK

Is Anyone out there who is still HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY, RELIABLE & LOYAL?? (Maybe even Non-Judgmental, w/a sense of Humor?) ☺

Seeking mellow, easygoing, 215/420-friendly couch potato to come hang out & just watch some good TV/movies -- basically just ignore me while I focus on being productive (cleaning, organizing, etc.); music often works too, but I'd love to find someone who's down for a Lucifer marathon or something like that...I know it sounds silly, but company helps to motivate me & I've got some majorly huge projects to tackle! 😉

Love sci-fi and fantasy (or anything good w/a happy ending, really); extremely eclectic music taste, too. Nothing too depressing, please...someone down with a Lucifer marathon or something like that would be Perfect❣️😉
    THIS IS NOT A PERSONALS AD!! *PLEASE* don't imagine this as ANY kind of romantic or erotic opportunity AT ALL.Do NOT send pics of genitalia -- male OR female!! If you ask for my age, or a pic, or if you only text vague things like, Hey or Hi, I will assume you are a player/scammer/spammer/phisher & will ignore you.

Service dog just passed (Feb); fighting major depression extreme social anxiety w/no support network (in addition to physical conditions like back injury, insomnia, etc.); only asking for Someone to come spend time watching fun TV/movies or listening to music so I can get motivated to Live & Work and *DO* again...

I can't really afford to pay anything currently; however, I offer free entertainment (w/NO commercials!), food, & beverages, and I'm pet & 420-friendly (tobacco smoke OK outdoors only); lite drinking OK.

I also have MANY professional skills to offer, such as cleaning, organizing, proofreading, tutoring, service animal training, animal grooming, pot trimming, massage, driving (good CADL but no car, sorry!), etc. -- I'm happy to serve you in any way I can!

You literally don't have to DO anything other than chill & watch the telly & be a couch potato.
    Please don't distract me w/nonstop convos), so I can focus on being Productive -- *However, I'm ALSO SEEKING IHSS Care Provider/s ASAP (some other jobs like VA, etc.), if PAID Work is something you're interested in*

PLEASE NOTE: *NOT* a safe environment for minors or adults under 21, due to cannabis; nor for anyone with worse mobility issues than my own (i.e., needing walker or wheelchair, as both entrances have 2 steps & walkway is less than 2 feet wide).

MUST have TWO (2) references MINIMUM (professional or academic). Please understand, as I am trusting you to come into my personal space off of a posting. I'm happy to provide my own references to you as well, after I've verified yours.

If interested, please TEXT ONLY/ NO CALLS at 707-702-2138 ASAP...! 24/7 OK; I'm not always available, but you're always welcome to try.

If you are Not 24/7 OK to contact *PLEASE* let me know the Earliest & Latest Times you wish to *RECEIVE* texts/or calls at your number; if your first text is missing this, I'll assume you (like myself) are ALSO okay with 24/7 contact! (I get pretty bad insomnia at times.)

Remember, this is NOT a Personals ad; if you ask for my age, or a pic, or if you only text me vague things like, Hey, or Hi, I will assume you are a player/scammer/spammer/phisher & I will ignore you.

Thank you and have a great day.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: