Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  • Thread Tools
  1. TopTop #151
    infojockey's Avatar
    infojockey
     

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Good answer. My layman's take is that Inductive logic is the gathering of facts before action and deductive logic is the discovery of pattern in those facts that are predictive. Those patterns dictate action - Smart Train whistle blowing, crossing lights blinking, bells clanging, barrier down is inductive. Don't cross the tracks is the deduction. The problem is the Pavlovian end of this inductive-deductive caduceus when the deduced principle is associated with some pain input - you witness some poor sot who tried to beat the train to the crossing, got hit and you get sick to your stomach. That trauma is forever associated with the various perceptual inputs of the instant, so next time you go to ride the train you feel nauseous and can't get on. Your interpretive framework is now hard wired and subject to reflex knee jerk reaction. Neither logic nor new data is allowed to modify that reflex because reflexes are instinctive reptile brain stuff, not normally accessible to control; we have been programmed by the deduced principal.

    We perform reflex thinking, which really isn't "thinking", in a thousand different ways a day based upon all the trauma we have experienced, childhood trauma being foundational. People who have had a lot of childhood trauma are more prone to reflex thinking such as phobias or compulsive neurotic patterns of thought - their deductions are wired to their Pavlov survival reflex circuits, and evidence, new data, that shows the deduction to be faulty or in need of update, is rejected. Reflex circuits, unmodifiable templates, can then control our conclusions, opinions, define who we are.

    I'm not a behaviorist, humans are far more than their instincts and reflexes and can overcome their trauma programming. But it ain't easy if you don't see that you are programmed to begin with. The trick is to emphasize induction - the allowing of facts to speak for themselves, to self-organize. This is made difficult by fear and insecurity which makes us want to cling to habitual reactions. Tavares exacerbates this fear factor and makes us want to cling to her. This is why tyrants need to keep the fear factor high among their subjects- fear is reflex, emergency action. Induction requires the ability to suppress fear and consider many inputs, alternative paths of action, not just the ones that dictate escape at any cost.

    Humans are complex and highly individualized when observed at high resolution, i.e., with lots of detail, but they still answer to some not so complex basic survival impulses. It's a digital world out there, we are inundated with data to a degree never before experienced by our species, it seems overwhelming. We desperately need interpretive frameworks/templates, that are updatable, that allow new data to be considered, that are inductive. This is why I oppose fear mongering and demonization which are rampant today, even among demographics that should know better, that should be able to detect the mechanisms of influence wielded by tyranny. Possibly the wisest words ever spoken - "The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself".

    Quote snoop4truth wrote: View Post
    Hello infojockey,

    If I understand your question correctly, deductive reasoning may have taken over and be mired in the past and have a death grip on past data. This is because deductive reasoning begins with the conclusion/hypothesis first and looks for facts which support that proposition. There are many comments on this thread which reflect this deductive reasoning.

    Inductive reasoning is the exact opposite. Inductive reasoning begins with the facts first and uses logic and critical thinking skills to reach a conclusion/hypothesis. If the facts are true and complete, the conclusion/hypothesis will always be correct. I have used inductive reasoning in my expose's on the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares above.

    Abductive reasoning is neither. Abductive reasoning is used when the facts are incomplete or contradictory. Abductive reasoning begins with incomplete or contradictory facts and uses logic and critical thinking skills to reach the "most likely" conclusion/hypothesis based on ordinary common sense. Juries use this form of reasoning to determine guilt or innocence (because they have to process incomplete facts and contradictory facts).

    Best Regards,
    Snoop
    Last edited by Barry; 09-07-2019 at 02:24 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  2. Gratitude expressed by:

  3. TopTop #152
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Snoop4truth quoted Voltaire:
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

    ― Voltaire, Questions sur les Miracles à M. Claparede, Professeur de Théologie à Genève, par un Proposant: Ou Extrait de Diverses Lettres de M. de Voltaire.
    So far, this quote is mere hyperbole when it comes to an accounting of "atrocities" committed by people who have "believed the absurdities" proclaimed by Deborah Tavares. Has anyone yet located a single "atrocity" that can reasonably be attributed to folks who follow her? I doubt it. Most of her "followers" see themselves as "targeted individuals" and, as such, are stuck in the realm of victim-hood.

    I think you will find, as you peer down the corridors of Time, that most "atrocities" have been committed by people who thought that they were "doing God a service." There is a certain irony in this, because "religion" is supposed to elevate people, rather than turn them into killers & oppressors.

    Snoop4truth wrote:

    "Of all of Tavares' hoaxes, the "Judge DALE" Hoax is perhaps her most diabolical. As a result of this single hoax, millions of Americans WERE INCITED TO THE POINT OF HATRED AND VIOLENCE against INNOCENT Americans. As a result of this single hoax, countless thousands of Americans have WASTED years of their lives, thousands of dollars of their own money, all of their resources and all of their energy FIGHTING AN IMAGINARY ENEMY (an imaginary Satanic and diabolical justice system described in her forgeries) which is NOT REAL, using IMAGINARY LAWS (described in her forgeries) which are NOT REAL, by employing the legal teachings of an IMAGINARY "RETIRED FEDERAL JUDGE DALE" (described in her forgeries) who is NOT REAL.

    As a result of this single hoax, hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Americans HAVE LOST THEIR OWN COURT CASES and as a result, actually LOST their own time, LOST their own homes, LOST their own money, LOST their own property, LOST their own liberty AND PERHAPS EVEN LOST THEIR OWN LIVES IN RELIANCE UPON THE FALSE LEGAL CLAIMS IN THE "JUDGE DALE" FORGERIES.

    CONCLUSION: Thus, contrary to the claims of Deborah Tavares', THE "JUDGE DALE FORGERIES" DO NOT REFLECT THE TRUTH ABOUT THE AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEM OR ABOUT AMERICAN LAWYERS."

    So far, Snoop, you have not proved your Case. You have not proved any of the statements you made Above. So far, ALL of the Above remains mere Allegation. Deborah Tavares also denies knowing or having ever met the "Rodney Dale Class" whom you claim was her partner in creating All of her "hoaxes."

    And I for one, who saw Deborah Tavares in action at her Saturday Night "Conspiracy Video" Sessions in downtown Santa Rosa back in 2011, know for a fact that Deborah Tavares - at that point in time - was not at all capable of concocting - or even assembling - the material that is contained in the "Judge Dale" material that she posted on her website as early as 2010.

    She also denies responsibility for having "created" any of it. She says that she found it already online in 2010, when she discovered it. Perhaps it is an actual hoax, Snoop. Perhaps, as you allege, there is no "Judge Dale." I find that an intriguing possibility.

    But if no such person
    exists, then Deborah Tavares merely fell for a "hoax" that was crafted by some other party. -Perhaps by some Spook that she met - and did not discern as such - at one of the many "Conspiracy Conferences" that she used to frequent back in those days.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  4. TopTop #153
    Star Man's Avatar
    Star Man
     

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Quote infojockey wrote: View Post
    I'm not a behaviorist, humans are far more than their instincts and reflexes and can overcome their trauma programming..
    Hoaxers gonna hoax. And hoax exposers gonna post and post and post and post and post some more.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  5. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  6. TopTop #154
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    snoop4truth wrote:

    The Federal Reserve is one conspiracy that appears to be real, based on everything I know today. That is precisely what upsets me about the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares. There is no reason for her to manufacture additional fake conspiracies to frighten the American people. Things are bad enough with the real conspiracies. Fake conspiracies of the type peddled by Deborah Tavares take the collective eye of the American people off of the real conspiracies that they should be focusing on. So, instead of eliminating the Federal Reserve and other real enemies, Deborah Tavares has Americans fighting imaginary enemies that are not even real. That is what I seek to correct.

    I am actually grateful to Snoop for having put this vast library of references here, for us to peruse. My issue with him, is that the categories that he enumerated in his litany of "hoaxes" are actually - many of them, legitimate subjects for examination. As Categories, these several issues exist as phenomena, quite independently of any of the frills or excesses that Deborah Tavares may have added to embellish them.

    For instance, "Chemtrails" are real - a third phenomenological category in addition to clouds and contrails. The late Rosalind Peterson, a former California State Employee in
    Mendocino County, became aware of 'chemtrails' while 'on the job.' She was a very articulate - and sane - proponent of the reality of this phenomena.

    The "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" scenario is certainly not something that Deborah Tavares invented. She just ran with that thread. It is another subject that deserves attention. There exists a vast arsenal of sophisticated, state-of the art electronic weaponry, that our government - & other governments & non-governmental agencies - both have, & use. Don't hide your heads in the sand on this one.

    UN Agenda 21 is a real subject and worthy of examination. Our own, local, Rosa Koire - another California State employee - who learned about it @ work, wrote a very telling book on the subject, "Behind the Green Mask."

    As I have said before, the thing that disturbs me about snoop's methodology is that it partakes of the "shooting the messenger" & "killing two birds with one stone" gambits. I don't follow Deborah Tavares, nor am I up on what she has done in her many videos. But she is on to a number of things and subjects that snoop has enumerated as "hoaxes" which are, in my estimation, well worthy of further examination.
    Last edited by Mayacaman; 11-25-2019 at 09:05 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  7. Gratitude expressed by:

  8. TopTop #155
    snoop4truth's Avatar
    snoop4truth
    Supporting Member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Quote snoop4truth wrote: View Post
    Hello infojockey,

    If I understand your question correctly, deductive reasoning may have taken over and be mired in the past and have a death grip on past data. This is because deductive reasoning begins with the conclusion/hypothesis first and looks for facts which support that proposition. There are many comments on this thread which reflect this deductive reasoning.

    Inductive reasoning is the exact opposite. Inductive reasoning begins with the facts first and uses logic and critical thinking skills to reach a conclusion/hypothesis. If the facts are true and complete, the conclusion/hypothesis will always be correct. I have used inductive reasoning in my expose's on the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares above.

    Abductive reasoning is neither. Abductive reasoning is used when the facts are incomplete or contradictory. Abductive reasoning begins with incomplete or contradictory facts and uses logic and critical thinking skills to reach the "most likely" conclusion/hypothesis based on ordinary common sense. Juries use this form of reasoning to determine guilt or innocence (because they have to process incomplete facts and contradictory facts).

    Best Regards,

    Snoop
    Try using inductive and abductive reasoning on the following facts.


    DEBORAH TAVARES & THE JUDGE "DALE" HOAX

    VIDEOS OF DEBORAH TAVARES ACTUALLY ENGAGED IN THE HOAX, QUOTING HER OWN FORGERY (QUOTING HERSELF) WHILE PRETENDING THAT HER OWN WORDS ARE THE WORDS OF A "RETIRED FEDERAL JUDGE":
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k (AT 42:10-49:15);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKI4zPI504E (AT 7:15-7:55, 27:00-27:55, 31:15-33:10, 45:05-46:00, 52:35-53:45, 54:35-54:50);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRnogqeqzxk (AT 6:20-6:45, 7:10-7:55, 25:55-26:45);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIP751weIOY (AT 25:00-25:45).

    VIDEOS OF DEBORAH TAVARES PLUGGING AND PEDDLING HER OWN FORGERY:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRPSszg1YYM (AT 46:35-47:40);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASSZZE75kX0 (AT 9:10-11:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQeazE8_Ipk (AT 51:50-53:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81qlF5v3WY8 (AT 7:00-7:25);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eei6_4dpK4 (AT 2:20-2:40);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dgYbD6fcw8 (AT 34:20-36:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAryrdGenL4 (AT 1:30-1:45);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIP751weIOY (AT 8:25-8:40).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPISSEErIs4 (AT 2:20-2:40).


    THE JUDGE "DALE" FORGERIES (FAKE BOOKS):
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf (NOTE THE WEBMASTER OF THIS WEBSITE);
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/the-matr...-bk-format.pdf (NOTE THE WEBMASTER OF THIS WEBSITE AND DATE OF POSTING);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.files....ours-nov-2.pdf (SEE LIST OF AUTHORS AT BOTTOM OF 2ND PAGE).

    OTHER JUDGE "DALE" FORGERIES (ARTICLES):
    Note that most of the other Judge "DALE” FORGERIES posted online are mere re-prints of "section five" of “The Great American Adventure” UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES (“Retired Federal Judge Spills The Beans”, “Legal Advice From A Retired Judge Turned Whistle Blower”, etc.).

    "SPILLS THE BEANS" FORGERIES:
    https://mainerepublicemailalert.file...-the-beans.pdf (Note the TITLE);
    https://scannedretina.com/2013/05/06...lls-the-beans/(note the TITLE);
    https://mobile.twitter.com/OPPTInNow...37110874140672 (note the TILE).

    "WHISTLEBLOWER" FORGERIES:
    https://livingintheprivate.blogspot....for-court.html
    (scroll down to about 50% through the text of this page to the line immediately above the link in ALL BLUE TYPE for the term, "WHISTLEBLOWER" and "JUDGE DALE");
    https://www.educatedinlaw.org/wp-con...he-Private.pdf (scroll down to about 95% through the textof this page to the line immediately above the link in ALL BLUE TYPE for the term, "WHISTLEBLOWER" and "JUDGE DALE").

    TIME LINE:
    Deborah Tavares, Rodney "DALE" Class (as "Judge DALE" ) and Al Whitney HAVE BEEN COLLABERATING on hoaxes SINCE AT LEAST APRIL 10, 2010, the ACTUAL DATE on which Deborah Tavares, herself, POSTED THE FOLLOWING "JUDGE DALE" FORGERY ON HER OWN WEBSITE.
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/the-matr...-bk-format.pdf. In January 2011, Al Whitney posted the "Court Registry Investment System" FORGERY (EXPOSED IN POST #58) on wordpress.com. Since that date, Deborah Tavares and her partners have PUBLICLY CREDITED Rodney "DALE" Class (NOT "JUDGE DALE") with the "discovery" of that same "Court Registry Investment System" FORGERY. For proof, Scroll down to just above the video here. https://anticorruptionsociety.com/20...-with-justice/. For proof, scroll down to just above the video here. https://itnjcommittee.org/why-the-it...stment-system/. For proof, scroll down to the first full sentence here.https://unmasker4maine.files.wordpre...pt-23-2013.pdf. But, a year later in 2012, Deborah Tavares, without thinking it through, incorporated that same "Court Registry Investment System" FORGERY (which she had publicly credited to Rod Class) into a book which she claims was written by "Judge DALE". See page 5 here. http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf. Sometimes, it is hard for Deborah Tavares to keep all of her lies straight.

    THE HOAX:
    "Judge DALE" is a hoax. This is the reason that you have never actually seen a photo, video or live appearance of "Judge DALE". He does not exist. The people pretending to be "Judge DALE" in the "Judge DALE forgeries" and online are Deborah Tavares, Al Whitney (real name "Anita Larin") and amateur legal theorist, Rodney DALE Class, the namesake of "Judge DALE".

    Beginning in April 10, 2010, Deborah Tavares, Anita Larin (AKA "Al Whitney") and amateur legal theorist, Rodney "DALE" Class began publishing a series of FAKE "legal" books which revealed FAKE "legal" information WHICH THEY HAD WRITTEN THEMSLEVES. But, they fraudulently told the American people that these FORGERIES were written by a FAKE "retired federal judge" named, "Judge DALE" (which uses Rodney "DALE" Class' middle name, "DALE", as an inside joke on the American people).

    The "Judge DALE Forgeries" include: "The Matrix And The US Constitution" (2010); "The Great American Adventure: Secrets Of America" (2012) and "Lawfully Yours" (2014). But, excerpts of these FORGERIES are posted all over the web as articles or comments. (See links above.).

    In the "Judge DALE forgeries", Deborah Tavares, Anita Larin (AKA "Al Whitney") and Rodney "DALE" Class (all while pretending to be "Judge DALE") falsely claimed that the American legal system is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt and diabolical. Specifically, Tavares and her partners claimed, among other things, that ALL GOVERNMENTS AND GOVERNMENT AGENCIES (including the courts) are PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS" and that ALL AMERICAN LAWYERS are actually working for the international bankers, foreign traitors who have sworn an oath to the Queen, non-American citizens, double agents, communists, Satanists, imposters, unlicensed, unqualified, uneducated, self-appointed, illegal, invalid, corrupt, diabolical and THE ENEMY OF ALL MANKIND. The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that the American justice system is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against INNOCENT Americans.

    ADMISSION:
    Deborah Tavares has already privately ADMITTED this to us. So, no further evidence is necessary to establish that my claims about this hoax are true. But, I will provide that further evidence anyway.

    THE NAME:
    Rodney "DALE" Class and Judge "DALE" JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE THE VERY SAME NAME (A TRULY INCREDIBLE COINCIDENCE)!

    What are the odds of that?


    RODNEY "DALE" CLASS' INTERNET RADIO SHOW:
    Rodney "DALE" Class has his own homemade, internet radio show on AIB Talkshoe Radio (spelled correctly). The content of Class' radio show is simply A PRE-RECORDED "CONFERENCE CALL" which Class made earlier. Click here. https://www.talkshoe.com/show/aib-radio/reviews .

    Ironically, Judge "DALE" ALSO JUST HAPPENS TO HOST "CONFERENCE CALLS", A TRULY INCREDIBLE COINCIDENCE! See proof here. (Look for BOTH the terms, "JUDGE DALE" and "CONFERENCE CALL" in the 1st full paragraph in the following link.). http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....reset-and.html

    What are the odds of that?

    On his radio show and online, Rodney "DALE" Class falsely claims that all governments and government agencies are PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS". See poof here. (Look for the term, "ROD CLASS" and the term, "CORPORATION" in the TITLE of this article. https://globalfreedommovement.org/ex...ith-rod-class/. On his radio show and in his videos, Rodney "DALE" Class also recommends that the public sue their ELECTED representatives and their agencies in ADMINISTRATIVE COURT using the ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS. See proof here. (Read the description paragraph BELOW THE TITLE in of the following videos.). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDNogI6nBGU; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdYzJBFfhqU

    Ironically, "Judge DALE" ALSO JUST HAPPENS to falsely claim that all governments and government agencies are PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS" and ALSO JUST HAPPENS to recommend that the public sue their ELECTED representatives and their agencies in ADMINITRATIVE COURT using the "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS", an incredible coincidence! See proof here. (Look for the terms, "JUDGE DALE", "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS" and "CORPORATIONS" in the first 5 full paragraphs in the following link.). http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....d-further.html. (Look for the terms, "JUDGE DALE", "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS" and "CORPORATIONS" in the first 5 full paragraphs in the following link.). http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_U..._printer.shtml

    What are the odds of that?

    ANALYSIS:
    ALL COMBINED, the text in the SEVEN immediately preceding links PROVE that not only do Rodney "DALE" Class and "Judge DALE" have the SAME NAME, BOTH Rodney "DALE" Class and "Judge DALE" JUST HAPPEN to do and say THE VERY SAME THINGS! Specifically, they BOTH JUST HAPPEN TO HOST "CONFERENCE CALLS" (A TRULY INCREDIBLE COINICDENCE!), they BOTH JUST HAPPEN to falsely claim that all governments and all government agencies are PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS" (another amazing coincidence!) and they BOTH JUST HAPPEN to recommend that the public sue their ELECTED representatives and their agencies IN ADMINISTRATIVE COURT using the "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS" (still yet, another amazing coincidence!).

    What are the odds of that?

    FACT
    :
    Further, Rod Class' own personal court filings JUST HAPPEN TO CONTAIN the same exact language, same exact phrases, same irrelevant case citations ("Clearfield Trust", etc.) and contain the same exact stupid mistakes that appear in the "Judge DALE" forgeries.

    What are the odds of that?

    FACT:
    Not surprisingly, BOTH Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney ALSO JUST HAPPEN to falsely claim that all governments and government agencies are PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS" (yet, another amazing coincidence!). Indeed, Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney were so supportive of that single false claim that they actually created THEIR OWN SEPARATE HOAX in support of that single proposition. THE FULL EXPLANATION OF THAT HOAX APPEARS IN POST #63 below. See Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney engaged in that hoax here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-qlZCp9rdI

    What are the odds of that?

    THE "SIGNATURE" TERM "MATRIX" APPEARS IN THE TITLE OF THIS "JUDGE DALE" FORGERY:
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/the-matr...-bk-format.pdf. NOTE THAT DEBORAH TAVARES HERSELF POSTED THIS "MATRIX" COLLABERATION ON HER OWN PERSONAL WEBSITE ON APRIL 10, 2010.

    THE "MATRIX":

    Note that the title of the immediately preceding "Judge DALE forgery" (above) is "The 'MATRIX' And The US Constitution". This term, "MATRIX", is extremely significant because Deborah Tavares, Rodney "DALE" Class, Judge "DALE" and Al Whitney ALL JUST HAPPEN to use this "SIGNATURE" term, "MATRIX", over and over in their online hoaxes. The following links provide EXCELLENT EXAMPLES of their use of the "SIGNATURE" term, "MATRIX", in their online hoaxes. (See Post #100 for a similar use of the "SIGNATURE" term, "BOMBSHELL".).

    RODNEY "DALE" CLASS HAPPENS TO USE THE "SIGNATURE" TERM "MATRIX" IN HIS PERSONAL VIDEO HOAXES. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts7CejgSkjc&t=22s (Go to :30 - :45 and see an actual photo of Rodney "DALE" Class (the REAL "Judge DALE") actually standing inside the "MATRIX" as described in the immediately preceding forgery entitled, "The MATRIX and the US Constitution", allegedly by "Judge DALE");

    NOT SURPRISINGLY, JUDGE "DALE" ALSO JUST ALSO HAPPENS TO USE THE SIGNATURE TERM "MATRIX" IN THIS HOAXES.
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/the-matr...-bk-format.pdf. (NOTE "MATRIX" IN THE TITLE AND THE AUTHOR OF THIS FORGERY);
    http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2015/0...by-judge-dale/. (NOTE "MATRIX" IN THE TITLE AND THE AUTHOR OF THIS FORGERY);
    http://www.matrixfiles.com/Dale/TheG...ture-PART1.pdf. (NOTE THE "MATRIX" IN NAME OF THIS WEBSITE AND NOTE THE AUTHOR OF THIS FORGERY);
    http://mikiverselaw.blogspot.com/201...e-america.html. (SCROLL DOWN TO THE "MATRIX" AND NOTE THE AUTHOR OF THIS FORGERY);


    NOT SURPRISINGLY, DEBORAH TAVARES AND AL WHITNEY ALSO JUST HAPPEN TO USE THE "SIGNATURE" TERM "MATRIX" IN THEIR HOAXES. Note: Due to this very post, Deborah Tavares has recently panicked and has taken down over a dozen of her YouTube videos which contained the terms, "Deborah Tavares" and "Matrix". But, evidence of her use of the term, "MATRIX" still remains.

    DEBORAH TAVARES' "MATRIX" HOAXES:
    https://www.google.com/search?source...60._V_qcybMjZs Click and SCROLL DOWN. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );
    https://www.google.com/search?ei=jFc...60.tuxHvVr43HA Click and SCROLL DOWN. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX5IJMevyP8 (See TITLE. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/XRkZ4pVCLbOg/ (See TITLE. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKI4zPI504E (at 27:00-27:15);
    http://www.oom2.com/t34873-jeff-rens...ing-the-matrix. (SCROLL DOWN to TITLE. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );
    http://howtoexitthematrix.com/tag/deborah-tavares/ (Note Website Name "MATRIX" & Speaker Name );
    http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/2013/0...-document.html See TITLE. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ron-rec...p-the-crimenet (See the FIRST FULL SENTENCE. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33at9f (See TITLE. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );
    https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...cument_matrix/ (See TITLE. Look for the term, "MATRIX" ;
    https://noliesradio.org/archives/134062. (note "QUANTUM MATRIX RADIO".);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxsPSju_E1k (LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO. It is a Deborah Tavares "MATRIX" video from which she has deleted her name.).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4eR...Q&index=6&t=0s (LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO. It is a Deborah Tavares "MATRIX" video.).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtefEiriQVM (See DESCRIPTION below title);


    AL WHITNEY' "MATRIX" HOAXES:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyzbkN7ClHM (See the TITLE. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );


    NOTE: Note that Rodney "DALE" Class (in his "MATRIX" VIDEO above), "Judge DALE" (in the FORGERY entitled, "The MATRIX And The US Constitution" above), Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney (in their ARTICLES, WEBSITES and VIDEOS above) ALL JUST HAPPEN to use the same, shared, common, UNIQUE, "SIGNATURE" term, "MATRIX", in the wording of their online HOAXES, another amazing coincidence! See Post #100 for a similar use of the "SIGNATURE" term, "BOMBSHELL".).


    What are the odds of that?

    FACT:

    BOTH DEBORAH TAVARES AND AL WHITNEY JUST HAPPEN TO POST THE WORK OF BOTH ROD CLASS AND "JUDGE DALE" ON BOTH OF THEIR OWN WEBSITES. THIS PROVES THAT "BOTH" DEBORAH TAVARES AND AL WHITNEY JUST HAPPEN TO BE AFFILIATED WITH, APPROVE OF, SUPPORT, PUBLISH AND FEATURE THE WORK OF BOTH "JUDGE DALE" AND ROD CLASS ON THEIR OWN WEBSITES, an amazing coincidence.

    WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT?

    THE WEBSITE OF DEBORAH TAVARES:
    Note that Deborah Tavares posted the following "Judge DALE" forgery on her own website. http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf.On page FIVE (5) of this particular "Judge DALE" forgery, you will find the "COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM" DIAGRAM (EXPOSED IN POST # 52 ABOVE). Deborah Tavares, Rod Class and Al Whitney have all publicly credited Rod Class with "discovering" that particular document, NOT "JUDGE DALE". For proof, Scroll down to just above the video here. https://anticorruptionsociety.com/20...-with-justice/. For proof, scroll down to just above the video here. https://itnjcommittee.org/why-the-it...stment-system/. For proof, scroll down to the first full sentence here. https://unmasker4maine.files.wordpre...pt-23-2013.pdf. (Deborah Tavares herself publicly credited Rod Class with discovering that particular document in her EPIC YouTube video which she has recently taken down. So, no links to that video are currently available). This means that by her own admission, the work of BOTH Rodney "DALE" Class and "Judge DALE" are published on her own website, because the work of BOTH appear in the following "Judge DALE forgery" which Deborah Tavares herself posted on her own website. http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf (See page 5 of this "Judge DALE forgery" for work that Deborah Tavares has publicly attributed to Rod Class).

    What are the odds of that?

    THE WEBSITE OF AL WHITNEY:
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/ta...e-dale/page/2/. (actually a Rodney "DALE" Class link);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/judge-dale-part-5/.(a Judge "DALE" link);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/rod-class/. (a Rodney "DALE" Class https://anticorruptionsociety.com/tag/judge-dale/.(a Judge "DALE" link at right column at 80% through text);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/ta...ey-dale-class/ .(a Rodney "DALE" Class link);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/tag/judge-dale/.(a Judge "DALE" link);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/ta...ey-dale-class/ .(a Rodney "DALE" Class link);

    NOTE IN THE LINKS ABOVE THAT BOTH DEBORAH TAVARES AND AL WHITNEY JUST HAPPEN TO POST THE WORK OF BOTH ROD CLASS AND "JUDGE DALE" ON BOTH OF THEIR OWN WEBSITES. THIS PROVES THAT DEBORAH TAVARES AND AL WHITNEY BOTH JUST HAPPEN TO BE AFFILIATED WITH, APPROVE OF, SUPPORT, PUBLISH AND FEATURE THE WORK OF BOTH "JUDGE DALE" AND ROD CLASS ON THEIR OWN WEBSITES, an amazing coincidence!

    AND, WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT?

    ANALYSIS:
    Of all of Deborah Tavares' hoaxes, the "Judge DALE" Hoax is perhaps her most diabolical. As a result of this single hoax, millions of Americans WERE INCITED TO THE POINT OF HATRED AND VIOLENCE against INNOCENT Americans. As a result of this single hoax, countless thousands of Americans have WASTED years of their lives, thousands of dollars of their own money, all of their resources and all of their energy FIGHTING AN IMAGINARY ENEMY (an imaginary Satanic and diabolical justice system described in her forgeries) which is NOT REAL, using IMAGINARY LAWS (described in her forgeries) which are NOT REAL, by employing the legal teachings of an IMAGINARY "RETIRED FEDERAL JUDGE DALE" (described in her forgeries) who is NOT REAL.

    As a result of this single hoax, hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Americans
    HAVE LOST THEIR OWN COURT CASES and as a result, actually LOST their own time, LOST their own homes, LOST their own money, LOST their own property, LOST their own liberty AND PERHAPS EVEN LOST THEIR OWN LIVES IN RELIANCE UPON THE FALSE LEGAL CLAIMS IN THE "JUDGE DALE" FORGERIES.

    CONCLUSION: Thus, contrary to the claims of Deborah Tavares', THE "JUDGE DALE FORGERIES" DO NOT REFLECT THE TRUTH ABOUT THE AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEM OR ABOUT AMERICAN LAWYERS.


    FOR THE HOAXES OF ROD CLASS, CLICK HERE. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...is-many-hoaxes.

    FOR THE HOAXES OF EDDIE CRAIG, CLICK HERE. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-sheriff-hoax
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  9. TopTop #156
    snoop4truth's Avatar
    snoop4truth
    Supporting Member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Quote snoop4truth wrote: View Post
    Try using inductive and abductive reasoning on the following facts.

    DEBORAH TAVARES & THE JUDGE "DALE" HOAX
    More use of inductive and abductive reasoning.

    I do not expose messengers. I expose charlatans. Messengers do not create and peddle hoaxes. Charlatans create and peddle hoaxes. There is a difference. Deborah Tavares is not a messenger. Deborah Tavares is a charlatan. There is a difference.

    A person would have to use inductive reasoning or abductive reasoning to be capable of telling the difference.

    All The Best,

    Snoop.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  10. TopTop #157
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Star Man wrote:
    Hoaxers gonna hoax. And hoax exposers gonna post and post and post and post and post some more.
    ...and post and post and post and post and post some more...

    I will re-iterate: Back in 2011, when I attended four of the Saturday Night "Conspiracy Video" Soirees that Deborah Tavares held at the Office of her Chiropractor son-in-law in downtown Santa Rosa, she was so new to the field of alternative politics, and all the attendant pitfalls, that she was incapable of co-creating one tenth of the material that you, Snoop attribute to her.

    She was a mere babe in the woods at the time, who had become aware first, of Smart Meters and then, of Chemtrails. That was about the extent of her activism and "awareness" at the time. She and her husband had begun attending "Conspiracy Conferences" where all manner of charlatans peddle their wares. I do not doubt that she could have picked up a few bogus goods at those conferences, and run with them. That is the nature of disinformation - it gets taken in by the gullible.

    -And a great deal of what is called "conspiracy theory" is classical, bona fide, "black propaganda." This has been the case for decades & decades. Certainly the C.I.A. was manufacturing bogus stories well before they began their cottage industry turning out dozens of paperbacks on who killed Kennedy. And the spooks at British Intelligence were old hands at disinformation long before the O.S.S. or C.I.A. ever cut their teeth in it.

    My read on the "Judge Dale" phenomenon is that the powers-that-be may have invented a fictitious person, and written various books & articles to be attributed to him, in order to discredit a certain line of thought. I say this because "his" body of work contains a certain amount of historical and legal truth - some of which can be documented...

    But if "Judge Dale" himself is not a real person, his very non-existence then becomes the means of discrediting the entire message. In other words, the man serves as a "straw man" [not to be confused with "STRAW MAN"] whose demolition also serves the elegant solution of discrediting the various people who went for the bait.

    The Jim Traficant speech falls into the same category. The Substance of the speech - that the United States went into Bankruptcy & Receivership back in 1933 is true - whether or not the Congressman made that speech in 1993 on the Floor of the House. Folks that went for the bait get discredited.

    Then comes the "clean-up" crew...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  11. TopTop #158
    snoop4truth's Avatar
    snoop4truth
    Supporting Member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Quote snoop4truth wrote: View Post
    Try using inductive and abductive reasoning on the following facts.

    RODNEY DALE ("Judge DALE") CLASS HAS A CLONE BY THE NAME OF "CARL MILLER". THEY EVEN OWN THE SAME ILLEGALLY-SAWED OFF SHOTGUN MAKE AND MODEL AND THEY BOTH HAVE A 100% FAILURE RATE IN COURT WHEN REPRESENTING THEMSELVES!

    THE CARL MILLER HOAX:
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?131638-Carl-Miller-Richard-Champion

    VIDEOS OF CARL MILLER ENGAGED IN THE HOAX:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s-zHrNPfkQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q35DoJroTYY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9fdSirNinQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz0Zf1ngbGw&list=PLamzsgMQUpT20PJv2hp6c5vQiCQ0fo-AK&index=5&t=0s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV8gRA-JYeg&list=PLamzsgMQUpT20PJv2hp6c5vQiCQ0fo-AK&index=6&t=0s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6arGTv8NQe0&list=PLamzsgMQUpT20PJv2hp6c5vQiCQ0fo-AK&index=7&t=0s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFbkNxFMVeo&list=PLamzsgMQUpT20PJv2hp6c5vQiCQ0fo-AK&index=8&t=0s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpvEK7iMHdM&list=PLamzsgMQUpT20PJv2hp6c5vQiCQ0fo-AK&index=9&t=0s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6jvNCxkPyA&list=PLvfPyaz1X1H2jvzye_jyKUd_MBeGEu3lH&index=14&t=0s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tozGe4YnF6U&list=PLvfPyaz1X1H2jvzye_jyKUd_MBeGEu3lH&index=15&t=0s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPG8m2k8Co4&list=PLvfPyaz1X1H2jvzye_jyKUd_MBeGEu3lH&index=7&t=0s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuC2Ezab-jE&list=PLvfPyaz1X1H2jvzye_jyKUd_MBeGEu3lH&index=8&t=0s

    DOCUMENT REFLECTING THE HOAX:

    http://www.myprivateaudio.com/carltext.pdf (This document was compiled by J.R. Butler of BeatTheCourt.com and is a transcript of the teachings of Carl Miller from his YouTube.com videos. This document amounts to a "check list" of every legal mistake that amateur legal theorists make about the law, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVEN FAILURES IN COURT.).

    THE HOAX:
    Carl Miller claims to be a "constitutional scholar" who "delights in tying legal prosecutors in knots, often winning the praise and respect from judges" in the process. Miller also claims to be a "highly decorated hero of the Vietnam War" whose unit was the subject of "the famous movie, 'Apocalypse Now' and the best selling book, 'Apache Sunrise'." Further, Miller also claims to have been "inducted into the top secret project, 'Blue Book'"and claims to have served under a famous General in "Operation 'Eagle Snatch'." But most importantly, Miller claims to have "studied law for 25 years" and claims to have "a win-loss rate of over 90%" in court. But, none of these claims are so.

    THE TRUTH:
    Carl Miller's real name is Richard John Champion. "Carl Miller" is an alias which Champion uses to avoid arrest and to prevent his followers from ever learning the truth about him. Champion is actually a MULTI-CONVICTED, WEAPONS-RELATED FELON, a CAREER CRIMINAL and a THREE-TIME HABITUAL OFFENDER. Champion HAS BEEN REPEATEDLY DIAGNOSED WITH A SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS and was TWICE INVOLUNTARILY-INCARCERATED IN THE YPSILANTI CENTER FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY (a mental institution). https://www.google.com/search?q=ypsi...=1568478265716.

    Champion is not a "highly decorated [war] hero". Instead, CHAMPION WAS ACTUALLY "SEPARATED" FROM THE ARMY BECAUSE HE WAS DIAGNOSED AS WITH A SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS AND DEEMED UNFIT TO EVEN SERVE. (Some "highly decorated [war] hero"). (Champion's act of claiming to be a "highly decorated [war] hero" is itself a federal offense. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Valor_Act_of_2005.). Further, there is no record of a project "Blue Book" or an "Operation Eagle Snatch" in relation to the Vietnam War. (The REAL Project "Blue Book" actually relates UFOs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Book. And, "Operation Eagle Snatch" is actually a game played with G.I. Joe action figures. https://www.nusgram.com/tag/gijoe118scale. BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN).

    Most importantly, Champion knows nothing of the constitution or the law and, therefore, HAS A 100% FAILURE RATE IN COURT WHEN REPRESENTING HIMSELF. (Some "constitutional scholar" who ties "prosecutors in knots" and who wins "praise and respect from judges".).

    ABOUT CARL MILLER:
    Carl Miller's real name is "Richard John Champion". The name, "Carl Miller" is his alias, as is "Carl Miller Jackson" and "Carl Michael Jackson", all of which he uses to avoid arrest and to prevent his followers from ever learning the truth about him.

    Champion was born on 08-01-1947 in Boulder, Colorado. He is the oldest of seven Champion siblings, including Mary Ann, Thomas, Christopher, John, William and Paul Francis. In 1958, Champion's father passed away when Champion was approximately 11 years old. From 08-01-1962 until 01-15-1962, Champion was involuntarily-hospitalized in Ypsilanti, Michigan for a severe mental illness. At that time, Champion was approximately 14 years old. Champion was issued his Social Security card in 1963 in Michigan when he was approximately 15 years old. (Social Security number withheld.). As of 10-07-1969, when Champion was 22 years old, he had never been married. On the same date, military doctors diagnosed Champion with a "behavioral disorder" which they did not regard as severe enough to disqualify him from military service (a decision they would later reverse). It is unclear whether Champion was drafted or joined, but he served in the Army from late in 1969 to 1972 and re-entered the service in 1976. A year later, on 05-24-1977, doctors at the Tripler Army Military Medical Center diagnosed Champion with a SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS "manifested by underlying hostility, anger, righteousness, rigidity and precipitating stress." On that same date, military doctors "highly advised" that Champion "be separated from the service" and he was. (Some "highly decorated [war] hero".).

    At some point between 10-07-1969 and the end of 1973, Champion was married. During 1973, Champion's wife gave birth to a daughter, Sarah A. Champion. In 1975, Champion and his wife were legally divorced. Champion was then approximately 25 years old. Five years later in 1980, when Champion was approximately 33 years old, Champion began a life of crime that continues to this very day. See proof below.

    During 1990, Champion was employed by The Chrysler Corporation for 10 months. Champion was then approximately 43 years old. At some point thereafter, Champion was also employed by Modern Engineering Company. Both jobs were located in southeastern Michigan.

    At some point, Champion lost touch with his daughter, Sarah. As an young adult, Sarah spent a considerable amount of time and money trying to locate her estranged father. By 10-31-1997 when she was 24 years old, Sarah had actually hired a private investigative firm in Melbourne, Florida (likely where she lived) to locate her estranged father to no avail (likely because Champion was then using the alias, "Carl Miller"). Sarah had also written to the Veteran's Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan seeking his whereabouts to no avail (again likely because Champion was then using the alias "Carl Miller").

    By 10-31-1997, Champion was 50 years old and effectively homeless. He often used a Post Office Box in the City Of Warren, Wacomb County, Michigan to receive mail and occasionally stayed with his brother, Paul, in Detroit, Michigan. (Address withheld.). But, Champion spent much of the time living in a "Scottie-type camper trailer" which he pulled behind his 20-year-old Chevy Suburban and which he parked overnight on rural properties owned by members of a "militia" group with whom he shared anti-government views and an interest in exotic firearms and weapons. (Addresses withheld.).

    Champion is currently 72 years old and 5' 9" or 5' 10" tall. His weigh fluctuates between 204 and 230 pounds. While voter records put him in the City Of St. Clair Shores, Warren County, Michigan, Champion actually lives in (or recently lived in) the City Of Warren, Macomb County, Michigan in area codes 48089-4781, 48091-2043 and 48042-4039. (Addresses withheld.).

    CHAMPION'S CIVIL AND CRIMINAL HISTORY AND HIS ALLEGED 92% WIN-LOSS RATE:
    (1). 11-17-1980. Macomb Co. Case no. 1980-001432-FY. Champion was arrested and charged with CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPONS, consisting of a handgun, a knife and "karate sticks" (a FELONY). Champion asked to represent himself. Before ruling on that question, the judge sought to determine whether Champion was even legally competent to make the decision to represent himself. So, the judge ordered Champion to undergo a psychiatric examination. Champion apparently failed the examination, because the court nevertheless appointed an attorney to represent Champion and that attorney actually won the case at trial (likely on the grounds that Champion, being mentally ill, could not have formulated the necessary "intent" to commit the crime). Note that Champion can in no way take credit for the victory of his court-appointed attorney (with whom Champion fought tooth and nail). On 06-30-1982, the court closed the case.

    (2). 04-03-1983. Macomb Co. Case no. 1983-000384-AR. This case is truly hard to believe. Despite that his court-appointed attorney had already "WON" the case for him at the trial court (case #1 above), Champion was extremely dissatisfied and actually appealed his own acquittal and sought the reversal of his own attorney's "VICTORY" in that case (likely because his attorney used Champion's mental illness as a defense or because the attorney did not use amateur legal theories in winning the case, such as "strawman", "flesh and blood", "split personality", no "consent to jurisdiction", "capital letters", "admiralty", imaginary constitutional violations, etc.). On 9-27-1984, the appellate court dismissed Champion's appeal and remanded the "case" back to the trial court (threw it out of the appellate court). After this remand, nothing else occurred in the "case". The very fact that Champion would actually appeal his own acquittal and actually seek the reversal of a case that his own court-appointed attorney had already WON for him reflects that Champion was indeed mentally. A TOTAL LOSS.

    (3). 08-04-1993. Federal Bureau Of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. Investigation No. 33612-93-3033-U. Federal authorities found Champion's Ford "Step Van" abandoned. When they searched the vehicle, they found : (1) a Ruger, Model 10-22, .22 caliber Carbine military rifle with scope and silencer; (2) a U.S. Carbine M-1, .30 caliber military rifle; (3) EIGHT (8) "Pine Cone" HAND GRENADES; and (4) TWO (2) M-80 Explosive Devices. As a result, the ATF Detroit Office (not the federal prosecutor's office) recommended that a federal warrant be issued for Champion's arrest. NOT YET A CASE. .

    (4). 08-17-1993 (later re-filed on 12-20-1994). US v. Champion. Warrant no. 2:1993-mi-80834. Pursuant to the foregoing federal arrest warrant (#3 above), Champion was arrested for POSSESSION OF AN UNREGISTERED MACHINE GUN, POSSESSION OF A SILENCER and POSSESSION OF AN EXPLOSIVE DEVICE. NOT YET A CASE.

    (5). 9-15-1994. Federal District Court For The Eastern District Of Michigan. In this case, Champion hired a lawyer and sued Burger King for a personal injury (ex: "slip-n-fall", "food poisoning", etc.). Champion's lawyer filed the case in federal court because of "diversity of citizenship" between Champion and Burger King (meaning that each party was a resident of a different state). But, on 11-01-1994, the federal judge remanded the case to state court (likely because there was no real "diversity of citizenship" between Champion and Burger King or because the amount in controversy did not meet the federal minimum requirements for federal "diversity" jurisdiction). The case was not litigated further and on 10-26-1994, the state court judge "terminated" it. A TOTAL LOSS

    (6). 11-20-1994. Fraser Police Department. Incident Report Nos. 409-8982-94, 949210, 9011-201994. The Fraser Police arrested Champion and charged him with FIVE (5) COUNTS OF CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPONS IN A MOTOR VEHICLE. At the time of his arrest, Fraser Police found handguns in Champion's car and one additional "COCKED, LOADED HANDGUN" WHICH CHAMPION HAD BEEN CARRYING AND CONCEALING "IN HIS CROTCH AREA". Police also found five (5) handcuff keys on Champion (meaning that elsewhere, Champion possessed FIVE (5) HANDCUFFS, presumably for his PRISONERS or HOSTAGES). NOT YET A CASE.

    (7). 12-08-1994. Macomb Co. Case no. 1994-002866-FH. Champion was charged with FIVE (5) counts of CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPONS IN A MOTOR VEHICLE (four firearms and one switchblade). Champion asked to represent himself. So, the court ordered Champion to undergo a psychiatric examination to determine whether he was competent enough to make the decision to represent himself. The psychiatrist determined Champion was at least competent enough to make the decision to represent himself (not competent enough to actually represent himself). So, the court allowed Champion to represent himself. On 12-06-1995, WHILE CHAMPION WAS REPRESENTING HIMSELF, A JURY FOUND CHAMPION "GUILTY" ON ALL FIVE COUNTS, A TOTAL LOSS. FOUR OF WHICH WERE FELONIES. On 01-10-1996, the court sentenced Champion to FIVE YEARS PROBATION, conditioned on him NOT POSSESSING WEAPONS DURING THAT ENTIRE PERIOD and paying the costs of his probation. A TOTAL LOSS.

    Unfortunately by 12-26-1997, Champion had already violated his probation (failure to pay) and the judge issued a bench warrant and had him arrested. But, then Champion paid what he owed and the court released him from jail. By 06-08-1999, Champion had again violated his probation (failure to pay) and again the judge issued a bench warrant and had him arrested. But again, Champion paid what he owed and the court again released from jail. On 05-16-2005, Champion was arrested again. But this time, Champion was arrested for POSSESSION OF WEAPONS AS A CONVICTED FELON. (Note that this arrest occurred AFTER the FIVE YEAR probation period.). Apparently, due to Champion's mental illness, the court appointed an attorney to represent him in the POSSESSION OF FIREARMS AS A CONVICTED FELON portion of the case. But, after discussing defense strategy with Champion, the attorney moved to withdraw as Champion's attorney (likely because the attorney sought to use Champion's mental illness as a defense or because the attorney refused to use amateur legal theories in his defense, "strawman", "flesh and blood", "split personality", no "consent to jurisdiction", "capital letters", "admiralty", imaginary constitutional violations, etc.). The court granted the attorney's motion to withdraw. On 07-07-2005, WHILE REPRESENTING HIMSELF, CHAMPION ACTUALLY PLEAD GUILTY to POSSESSION OF FIREARMS AS A CONVICTED FELON and WAS AGAIN SENTENCED TO FIVE [5] MORE YEARS PROBATION CONDITIONED ON HIM NOT POSSESSING ANY WEAPONS FOR THAT ENTIRE PERIOD. A TOTAL LOSS. Note that despite that VIOLATIONS OF PROBATION and POSSESSION OF WEAPONS AS A CONVICTED FELON are new and separate crimes, all three of these ADDITIONAL VIOLATIONS are FILED TOGETHER IN THIS SAME CASE. A TOTAL LOSS.

    (8). 12-15-1995. US v. Champion. Case no. 2:1993-cr-80834. The underlying facts of this case are described in #2 and #3 above. The information in this paragraph was found on "Federal Criminal Docket Search", but this case does not appear on Pacer.gov (the official federal government docket/case website). No further documents were found from any source. This strongly suggests that federal prosecutors never actually filed an indictment or information against Champion in this case. Regardless, this case was closed on 12-15-1995, eight (8) years after Champion's arrest. This "closing" is likely a reference to an act by the ATF itself and not an act by the federal courts. No other information is available about this case from any source. NOT A CASE FILED IN ANY COURT.

    (9). 10-28-1997 Hillsdale Co. Hillsdale County issued an arrest warrant for Champion for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE (a 5 year FELONY) and for RESISTING AND OBSTRUCTING AN OFFICER (a 2 year Misdemeanor). NOT YET A CASE.

    BACKGROUND:
    Michigan State Police were searching for Paul David Darland, A FUGITIVE CHARGED WITH THE MURDER OF A FELLOW MILITIA MEMBER.
    https://www.toledoblade.com/local/2001/02/07/Vietnam-vets-stunned-to-meet-again/stories/200002070003;
    https://www.toledoblade.com/sports/michigan/2001/03/16/Militia-member-sent-to-prison-for-conspiracy/stories/200103160053.
    Champion was a well-known associate of Darland who provided Darland with legal advice and legal assistance. But when police interviewed Champion about Darland, Champion denied knowing Darland and denied knowing his whereabouts. (These denials resulted in the OBSTRUCTION charges immediately above in #9.). Regardless, thereafter, police secretly followed Champion in the hopes that he would unwittingly lead them to Darland. NOT YET A CASE.

    (10). 10-31-1997. On 10-31-1997, after several days of following Champion and after obtaining a search warrant, police raided the rural property of a militia member on whose property Champion lived in his "Scotty-Type Trailer". (Note that this was not Darland's property and Darland was not there at the time.). In Champion's trailer, police found: (1) a Chinese Norinco assault-type rifle, semi-automatic, 7.62 caliber; (2) an MKI long-branch, bolt-action rifle with scope, 7.62 caliber; (3) a Winchester 30-30 rifle, Ranger model; (4) a Mossberg Model 500A, 12 gauge shotgun, pump-action; (5) a Savage Arms, Model 67-E, 410 gauge, single-action shotgun with camouflaged fabric case; (6) a Dana Model 45 pellet rifle, caliber 5.05/20; (7) a Springfield 12 gauge double-barrel with sawed-off barrels and stock; (8) a Chinese made black nylon stock rifle, unknown manufacturer; (9) a Ruger .22 caliber rifle with scope, Model 10/22; (10) an Ejercito Argentine Colt .45 caliber handgun with black holster along with several large foot locker boxes of ammunition. NOT YET A CASE.

    (11). 12-26-1997. Wacomb Co. 199712261601. Warrant no. 942866FH. NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A DUPLICATE OF ANY OF THE CHARGES IN THE PROCEEDING CASES. A Wacomb County judge issued an arrest warrant for Champion's arrest for CARRYING A CONCEALED WEAPON. NOT YET A CASE.

    (12). 12-26-1997. NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A DUPLICATE OF ANY OF THE CHARGES IN THE PROCEEDING CASES. Pursuant to the warrant directly above (#11), the Mt. Clemons Police Department arrested Champion for CARRYING A CONCEALED WEAPON. For reasons that are not clear, this warrant and this arrest did not result in an actual case being filed in court. We have been unable to locate further records on this case. NOT YET A CASE.

    (13). 01-09-1998. As a result weapons found inside Champion's "Scotty-Type" trailer during the raid above (# 10 above) . St. Clair County recommended that a FELONY warrant be issued for Champion's arrest for POSSESSION OF FIREARMS BY A CONVICTED FELON (a 5 year FELONY), POSSESSION OF AN ILLEGAL WEAPON (a 2 year FELONY) and COMMITTING A CRIME AS A HABITUAL OFFENDER - SECOND OFFENSE (a FELONY). NOT YET A CASE.

    (14). 01-26-1998. NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A DUPLICATE OF ANY OF THE CHARGES IN THE PROCEEDING CASES. Pursuant to the warrant issued directly above (#13), St. Clair County arrested Champion for POSSESSION OF FIREARMS BY A CONVICTED FELON (a 5 year FELONY) and POSSESSION OF AN ILLEGAL WEAPON (a 2 year FELONY). At the time of his arrest, Champion was then in possession of (1) a Mossberg .12 gauge pump-action shotgun, Model 855; (2) a .30 caliber M-1 Carbine military rifle made by Inland manufacturing; (3) a Chinese bolt-action rifle; (4) an AKS 7.62 assault rifle manufactured by PolyTech; (5) a MAK90 Norinco Sporter 7.62 caliber rifle; (6) a .12 gauge New England single-shot shotgun, Pardner Model SB; (7) a Auto Ordinance Corporation, Model 1911A1 U.S. Army .45 caliber handgun, BSA; (8) S&W Model SW40C, BSA .40 caliber handgun; (9) a S7W Model 64-3m SSR, 6 shot handgun; (10) a Ruger .45 caliber, new Model Blackhawk handgun, BSR; (11) a S&W Model 14-3, 38 caliber, 6 shot handgun; (12) a Browning .22 caliber BSA rifle; and (13) a Remington Model 1100, .12 gauge automatic shotgun. NOT YET A CASE.

    (15). 03-04-1998. The underlying case (#10, #13 above) was filed against Champion in the Circuit Court For St. Clair Co. Case no. 98-00753-FH. On 05-28-1999. Champion was CONVICTED IN A JURY TRIAL FOR POSSESSION OF FIREARMS BY A CONVICTED FELON (a 5 year FELONY) and POSSESSION OF AN ILLEGAL WEAPON (a 2 year FELONY). Sentence unknown. I have been unable to locate more information on this case. A TOTAL LOSS.

    (16). 08-11-2004. Monroe Co. NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A DUPLICATE OF ANY OF THE CHARGES IN THE PROCEEDING CASES. On 08-11-2004, Monroe Sheriff arrested Champion and charged him with SEVEN (7) COUNTS, five counts of CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPONS, one count of POSSESSING WEAPONS AS A CONVICTED FELON and one count of POSSESSION OF AN ILLEGAL WEAPON. Champion's lawyer negotiated a plea deal whereby Champion would plead "NO CONTEST" (treated as a "GUILTY" PLEA) TO THE FIRST TWO COUNTS on the condition that the state would drop all remaining charges INCLUDING THE CHARGE HABITUAL OFFENDER THIRD OFFENSE CHARGE. On 11-10-2004, CHAMPION PLEAD "NO CONTEST" TO POSSESSION OF FIREARMS AS A CONVICTED FELON (TREATED AS A "GUILTY" PLEA), WAS CONVICTED AND WAS SENTENCED TO JAIL. A LOSS.

    (17). 11-15-2004. Macomb Co. 2004-182304-CA. While Champion was serving jail time for POSSESSION WEAPONS AS A CONVICTED FELON (#16 directly above), the State Of Michigan DIAGNOSED CHAMPION WITH A MENTAL ILLNESS AND (ACCORDING TO CHAMPION HIMSLF) INSTITUTIONALIZED HIM IN THE YPSILANTI CENTER FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY. https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C2EJFC_enUS859US859&biw=1280&bih=610&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ACYBGNRSASM8EdrRtNlCERLxM8aWghB3tg%3A1568402813473&sa=1&ei=fe17Xea2HKHR9APZtKDIDw&q=Ypsilanti+state+hospital+aadl.org&oq=Ypsilanti+state+hospital+aadl.org&gs_l=img.12...44780.46219..48327...0.0..0.78.549.8......0....1..gws-wiz-img.oxOBU1PgE4k&ved=0ahUKEwim6b7kw87kAhWhKH0KHVkaCPkQ4dUDCAc. But, there is some indication online that this particular mental institution was closed in 1991. Regardless, Champion was institutionalized in some mental institution in southern Michigan. While there, Champion would also be on powerful medication which would render him "incoherent". Further while there, Champion would have no access to mail, telephones, fax machines, computers or any other means of communication. As a result, Champion was, at least temporarily, unable to manage his own financial and legal affairs. So, the State Of Michigan sought to have a conservator appointed, at least temporarily, to handle Champions financial and legal affairs for him. The judge agreed and on 01-20-2005 appointed a conservator to handle Champion's financial and legal affairs. A TOTAL LOSS. A year and a half later on 6-19-2006, because such was apparently a temporary measure or because Champion had been discharged from the Center For Forensic Psychiatry (# 23 below), the judge discharged the conservator and closed the case. Further details are not available.

    (18). 12-01-2004. Federal District Court For the Eastern District Of Michigan. Champion v. Meyer. 2:2004cv74693-VAR-MKM. WHILE CHAMPION WAS INVOLUNTARILY-INCARCERATED IN THE YPSILANTI CENTER FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY FOR HIS MENTAL ILLNESS, Champion filed a frivolous, handwritten lawsuit in federal court against a government official who he blamed for his conviction and for the imaginary violations of his imaginary legal rights. https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C2EJFC_enUS859US859&biw=1280&bih=610&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ACYBGNQ1MKVGXOsGv-d7zddfM1ykqeSI-w%3A1568402862775&sa=1&ei=ru17XZjfLt6w0PEPyo6PkAI&q=Patients+Ypsilanti+state+hospital+aadl.org&oq=Patients+Ypsilanti+state+hospital+aadl.org&gs_l=img.12...238167.239739..244407...0.0..0.82.629.9......0....1..gws-wiz-img.8F4UtWp41wo&ved=0ahUKEwiY7v_7w87kAhVeGDQIHUrHAyIQ4dUDCAY.
    CHAMPION’S WRITINGS IN THIS CASE ARE A “MUST READ”! (They are available on Pacer.gov. and will be linked to as soon as possible.). The judge dismissed the case (threw it out of court) on 12-21-2004, less than three weeks later. A TOTAL LOSS.

    (19). 12-06-2004. Washtenaw County Court. Case no. 04-001263-AZ. Dean S. Hazel and Richard John Champion v. William Meyer (Gov't official). WHILE CHAMPION WAS INVOLUNTARILY-INCARCERATED IN THE YPSILANTI CENTER FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY FOR HIS MENTAL ILLNESS, Champion and a fellow patient filed a frivolous, handwritten lawsuit in state court against the same government official who Champion had already sued in federal court for the imaginary violations of their imaginary legal rights (#19 above).
    https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C2EJFC_enUS859US859&biw=1280&bih=610&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ACYBGNQ1MKVGXOsGv-d7zddfM1ykqeSI-w%3A1568402862775&sa=1&ei=ru17XZjfLt6w0PEPyo6PkAI&q=Ypsilanti+state+hospital+building+aadl.org&oq=Ypsilanti+state+hospital+building+aadl.org&gs_l=img.12...9737.12417..15279...0.0..0.77.628.9......0....1..gws-wiz-img.tt3YBFKk6nA&ved=0ahUKEwiY7v_7w87kAhVeGDQIHUrHAyIQ4dUDCAY.
    On 04-27-2005, the judge unceremoniously dismissed the case (threw it out of court) without Champion even having effectuated service on the defendant. A TOTAL LOSS.

    (20). 12-13-2004. Richard John Champion v. Center For Forensic Psychiatry, Case no. 259667. When the Washtenaw County judge dismissed (threw out) Champion's frivolous lawsuit against William Meyer above (#19), AND WHILE CHAMPION WAS INVOLUNTARILY-INCARCERATED IN THE YPSILANTI CENTER FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY FOR HIS MENTAL ILLNESS, Champion filed an appeal of that TOTAL LOSS in the Michigan Court Of Appeals. But, instead of filing an true appeal, Champion purported to file a lawsuit against the Ypsilanti Center For Forensic Psychiatry in the Michigan Court Or Appeals, which does not handle lawsuits (it only handles APPEALS, something entirely different from lawsuits). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB6_xxOJMM4. Champion styled his lawsuit a "complaint for habeas corpus" (means "show me the body [the elements] of the crime"). This type of action does not apply to patients suing mental institutions. It only applies as a defense in a criminal case before conviction. To make matters worse, Champion filed it in the wrong court. The Court Of Appeals dismissed the "appeal". A TOTAL LOSS.

    (21). 12-22-2004. Federal District Court For the Eastern District Of Michigan. Champion v. Monroe County, et al. 2:04-cv-74694-GER-MKM. The day after the federal judge dismissed (threw out) Champion's federal court lawsuit against Meyer for the imaginary violations of his imaginary legal rights above (and WHILE CHAMPION WAS INVOLUNTARILY-INCARCERATED IN THE YPSILANTI CENTER FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY FOR HIS MENTAL ILLNESS), Champion filed in federal court an identical lawsuit to the one that the federal court had just dismissed (thrown out of court). But this time, Champion named dozens of OTHER government officials for the same imaginary violations of the same imaginary legal rights. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rka2UeWSZwo. Not surprisingly, five weeks later on 01-31-2005 , the judge also unceremoniously dismissed this case (threw it out of court). A TOTAL LOSS.

    (22). 03-14-2005. Champion was released from the (Ypsilanti) Center For Forensic Psychiatry. (Note that the “Center For Forensic Psychiatry” may be the successor to the "Ypsilanti Center For Forensic Psychiatry”.). https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/0,5885,7-339-71550_2941_4868_4896_92486-495570--,00.html. Note that the source for this information was an entry dated 03-14-2005 in the court file index in Richard John "Champion v. Center For Forensic Psychiatry". Case no. 259667. Champion had been involuntarily incarcerated in the Center For Forensic Psychiatry since 11-10-2004. Thus, Champion was incarcerated in the center for a little over 4 months this particular time. When released from the mental institution, Champion was 57 years of age. Champion may have been released from the mental institution only to go back to jail to finish the remainder of the sentence imposed on him in case # 16 above. The records I have do not say whether Champion was released to jail or released to civilian life. NOT A CASE.

    (23). 04-27-2005. The Michigan Court of Appeals closed "Richard John Champion v. Center For Forensic Psychiatry" (because Champion had already been released from the mental institution in # 22 above). NOT A CASE.

    (24). 05-13-2005. Macomb County Sheriff. 200505131747. NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A DUPLICATE OF ANY OF THE CHARGES IN THE PROCEEDING CASES. Police arrested Champion in the City of Roseville and charged him with CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPONS. On 05-22-2005, Champion was CONVICTED AND SENTENCED. The sentence is unknown. Further, details are not available. A TOTAL LOSS.

    (25) 2009. Beginning in 2009 when Champion was approximately 62 years old, Champion began producing a series of YouTube videos wherein he pretended to be "Carl Miller" and a "highly decorated hero of the Vietnam War". In his videos, Champion also pretended to be a "constitutional scholar" and claimed to have an in-court "win-loss rate of 92%". NOT A CASE.

    Shortly thereafter, a follower of Champion assembled Champion's video teachings into a book. The book amounts to a collection of every mistake that amateur legal theorists get wrong about the law ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVEN FAILURES IN COURT. That book is posted at the top of this expose'. NOT A CASE.

    FOR ACTUAL PROOF OF THE FOREGOING, CLICK ON THE ATTACHED PDFs AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THIS POST BELOW.

    CONCLUSION:
    Contrary to the claims of Richard John Champion, he is not really "Carl Miller", an alias he uses to avoid arrest and to prevent his followers from ever learning the truth about him. Contrary to the claims of Richard John Champion, he is not really a "highly decorated hero of the Vietnam War", his unit was not the subject of "the famous movie, Apocalypse Now" or the best-selling book "Apache Sunrise". Contrary to the claims of Richard John Champion, he was never "inducted into the top secret project, 'Blue Book'" and never served under a famous general in "Operation Eagle Snatch". Contrary to the claims of Richard John Champion, he is not a "constitutional scholar" who "delights in tying legal prosecutors in knots, often winning the praise and respect from judges" in the process. Most importantly, Richard John Champion never "studied law for 25 years" and never "ha[d] a win-loss rate of 92%".

    ABOUT SNOOP4TRUTH:
    Snoop4truth is a legal expert and whistle blower who exposes online hoaxes. Snoop4truth did not reveal this information to harm Richard John Champion. Instead, Snoop4truth revealed this information solely to reduce the CATASTROPHIC DAMAGE that such intentional fraud inflicts upon the American people every single day. Had it not been for Richard Champion's role in the "Carl Miller Hoax", Snoop4truth would not have revealed this information here.

    The message to all charlatans and hoaxers? Just tell the truth. The truth does not fear investigation. Only lies fear investigation. The truth can be supported by using the truth. Only lies must be supported by using hoaxes (other lies). There is no such thing as a "good reason" to intentionally defraud the American people, not even to make a popular (and sensational) amateur legal theory appear to be true.

    For the hoaxes of
    DEBORAH TAVARES, click here.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...s-depopulation)

    For the hoaxes of
    ROD CLASS, click here.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...is-many-hoaxes

    For the hoaxes of
    EDDIE CRAIG, click here.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-sheriff-hoax

    FOR PROOF OF THE FACTS ABOVE, CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW


    Last edited by snoop4truth; 09-27-2019 at 01:57 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  12. TopTop #159
    infojockey's Avatar
    infojockey
     

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Very good stuff, Snoop. Would love to see you tackle the Jeffrey Epstein carnival. Who is Geisleine Maxwell, who was her father and who are her two sisters and their husbands. Dare you, LOL!

    Walter

    Quote snoop4truth wrote: View Post
    RODNEY DALE ("Judge DALE") CLASS HAS A CLONE. THEY EVEN OWN THE SAME ILLEGALLY-SAWED OFF SHOTGUN MODEL AND THEY BOTH HAVE A 100% FAILURE RATE IN COURT WHEN REPRESENTING THEMSELVES!


    THE CARL MILLER HOAX:

    Last edited by Barry; 09-15-2019 at 12:14 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  13. TopTop #160
    snoop4truth's Avatar
    snoop4truth
    Supporting Member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS.

    "The FAKE Jim Traficant Speech Hoax". This hoax involves a FAKE and FORGED "transcript" of a speech that a Congressman allegedly made to Congress to the effect that our federal government went bankrupt in 1933. (The REAL transcript of this speech is in the official "Congressional Record" and does NOT say this.).

    FOR THE REAL TRANSCRIPT OF THIS SPEECH SCROLL DOWN TO PAGE 5321, MIDDLE COLUMN HERE. https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...93-pt4-5-2.pdf

    Deborah Tavares, herself, actually posted this FAKE and FORGED document on her own website. Deborah Tavares has also posted several videos on YouTube wherein she quotes this document despite knowing that it is a FORGERY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9FU2J8qh4U (13:30-18:05); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GKZSTbtBgo (at 7:15-11:01); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoX5IEgaL9Y (at 14:00-17:15); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltdARR9nLLs (44:10-46:20); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSxXWwUuJRE (at 2:15-4:00); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_wY5aYkujw (at 21:55-23:45).

    Whether or not the United States actually went bankrupt in 1933 is irrelevant to this hoax. The hoax is that Deborah Tavares knowingly uses a document that she knows to be a FORGERY in support of that proposition. That is fraud. The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that they themselves are "collateral" and debt slaves who exist solely to pay debts arising out of that alleged "bankruptcy" and to make Americans think that our government is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and to otherwise incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans. See proof here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llh0ULNz918 (1:50-2:15); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D78hBBAH7hk (at 58:10-58:50).
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 11-26-2019 at 03:17 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  14. TopTop #161
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)


    It is a Fact, Snoop, that when one checks the Congressional Record – as it stands – it does not seem to contain the speech by James Trafficant on March 17, 1993, as it is rendered on a number of constitutionalist websites, including that of Deborah Tavares. It is also true - as you yourself come close to admitting - that the United States did, in fact go Bankrupt in 1933.

    What I found particularly interesting, while I was researching for the second time this past Summer the subject of America going Bankrupt in 1933 [I also researched it back in the 1980’s] is that the Public Library where I live, in Santa Rosa, has acquired gaps in the Congressional Record in the critical years of 1933 and 1934 – in the Indices, and also in whole Volumes that have somehow “gone missing” since the late '80's, when I first did my research on the Subject.

    This is unfortunate, because the Congressional Record is not digitized nor cross-indexed prior to 1994, when it began to be put on-line. That is most unfortunate, because there is much dynamite recorded in the Congressional Record, here and there, over the years. –Information that was read into the Record by the occasional rare bird of a radical
    Senator or Congressman.

    Here we have a government that thinks nothing of spending billions upon billions of dollars on current & past wars {interest still being paid to the bond-holding class on the “debt” from World War Two} but does not seem to have the intelligence or money or time to digitize & cross-index the Congressional Record before the 1990’s.

    O well, if it were digitized, folks could share links of all the dirt they found on Amerika, Inc. buried in the Congressional Record itself.

    I like the way you sum it up, Snoop, and I would be hard pressed to disagree with the premise that

    “…Americans... are "collateral" and debt slaves who exist solely to pay debts arising out of that alleged "bankruptcy" and… our government is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical…”

    [editing, my own]

    Seems like a very apt description of the relationship between “Our” government and “We, the Americans” to me.

    Anyone who wishes to investigate the testimony of James A. Trafficant, Jr., Congressman, (D) Ohio, may check out his book, “America’s Last Minuteman” Apparently he confirmed the substance of his “alleged” speech in his book. But James Trafficant is not here to vouch for the validity of his words on that day. He died in a "tractor accident" in his barn on his farm in Ohio in 2014.

    I wouldn’t put it past “our” government to go to the expense of issuing another edition of the 1993 Congressional Record to cover up and muddy the water with regards to James Trafficant’s words in Congress on March 17, 1993.


    Last edited by Mayacaman; 11-25-2019 at 09:09 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

Similar Threads

  1. 2018 The "Plan to Burn Northern California" Weaponized Weather Assault
    By Shandi in forum National & International Politics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-10-2019, 09:08 PM
  2. top 100 APriL FOOL hoaxes of all time
    By Jude Iam in forum WaccoReader
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2017, 02:26 PM
  3. CONSPIRACY THEORY CONSPIRACY - video!
    By Jude Iam in forum WaccoReader
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2015, 06:18 PM
  4. No Longer a Conspiracy Theory, First State Legalizes Weaponized Drones for Cops
    By arthunter in forum National & International Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2015, 03:01 AM
  5. Bill Gates Wants Depopulation Through Vaccines!
    By someguy in forum WaccoTalk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:27 PM

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread

Bookmarks