Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  • Thread Tools
  1. TopTop #121
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    infojockey wrote:
    There is left wing conspiracy theory and there is right wing conspiracy theory. I am interested in the areas where they overlap. Snoop has a point - a lot of the right wing conspiracy stuff is over the top zany with a garnish of hysteria. But his fight fire with fire carpet bombing tactics in red typeface take on the aspect of smoke screenery and a twinge of panic. Yah, the right wing patriots are being organized, energized and mobilized by their conspiracy fanatics for the 2020 election.
    Deborah Tavares does not support Donald Trump. She has the sophistication at this point to see through the Democrat / Republican dog-and-pony show. When, in the course of our telephone conversation I brought up the point that Trump had betrayed his campaign promise to end "New World Order" wars, she interrupted me, adamantly, to proclaim, loudly, "Trump was put in by the same group of international criminals who select all of the presidents."

    -So she definitely has not fallen for the Q-Anon disinformation. Nor does she think that the world is being run by a "Jewish" cartel. She told me that - also that the word "Jew" has never crossed her lips in any of her talks. What she has lacked - up to this point - is what the academics call a "class analysis." That is one of the cleaner aspects of academia - they do not point the finger at specific families as the end-all and be-all of social control. For my taste, however, the "Systems Analysis" school of thought favored by the likes of Noam Chomsky at M.I.T. goes too far in this regard.

    That is why I favor the books of Ferdinand Lundberg. {listed above) He both named Names and analyzed Systems in a close to perfect balance. He wrote the first of those books, "America's Sixty Families," at a time when muckraking - which school named names - was still alive.

    The patriots are currently tarnishing socialism with the accusation that Hitler was a socialist, therefore all those peace and love hippies are goose stepping goons. Well, that lets the right off easy for their past racism and bullying sadism.

    Having had a couple of socialist grandparents, I appreciate the idealism of the old school of American socialists. The common observation that "socialism is a beautiful concept, and might actually work - if it were not for human nature" has a certain undeniable logic, though. The 'socialists' I favor - the troika of Eugene Debs, the elder Lindbergh, and Robert LaFollette, Sr. - are all quite dead & gone. Those three all died in or around 1924 - almost one hundred years ago. I have termed that the "paleo-progressive"
    current. For my money, those men were "politically {& economically} correct."

    Meanwhile the "working class" left has become maid in waiting to ruling class aesthetics with the entirety of the New Age spiritual movement being a proletarian expansion of aristo-oligarch spa culture, cultisms, diet fads, guru collecting, Nature worship, etc. I can't shout this loud enough - The feudal fief oligarchy is playing both sides against the middle, they control ownership of the ideational wave guides of both.
    There is an interesting point: That the "New Age" ideology has been spoon-fed to the Commons from "aristo-oligarchs." This is quite true. The "mother ship" of the new age movement is/was the Theosophical Society of London -which was a project of the British oligarchy. I first became aware of this phenomenon in the mid-eighties when I cross-referenced two books - "The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow" by Constance Cumbey, and "The New Dark Ages Conspiracy" by Carol White.

    Both books are well worth reading, even if they might be initially bitter pills: Constance Cumbey, a trial lawyer from Detroit, is a Baptist fundie, while Carol White was a card-carrying member of the N.C.L.C. {a follower of the late Lyndon LaRouche.) Politics makes strange bed-fellows. It was originally a trio of C.P. members in Berkeley who brought the New Age movement to my attention, back in 1975. There were dead set against the "Whole Earth" catalogues of Stuart Brand & exposed his questionable connections at S.R.I {Bechtel & Naval Intelligence)


    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  2. TopTop #122
    infojockey's Avatar
    infojockey
     

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)


    >>Deborah Tavares does not support Donald Trump. She has the sophistication at this point to see through the Democrat / Republican dog-and-pony show. When, in the course of our telephone conversation I brought up the point that Trump had betrayed his campaign promise to end "New World Order" wars, she interrupted me, adamantly, to proclaim, loudly, "Trump was put in by the same group of international criminals who select all of the presidents."

    Um, her observation about who selected Trump is a clear violation of logic, unless one's premise is that the Repulican "Never Trump" movement doesn't exist. Strangely, this is the same take I got from old guard Portland radical activist Bud Breithaupt back when Trump was first elected. It was a means of dismissal for any legitimization of Trump's actual independence. Trump was not to be viewed as an indepentent populist entity.

    Why did Trump generate an hysterical counter movement among the neocon William F. Buckley, George F. Will, CIA-OSS, National Review oligarchy? This IS the globalist "Eastern Liberal Establishment" that the John Birch Society railed against in the 1950's. The utter shit storm that Trump stirred up in the GOP heirarchy by dint of his candidacy NOT being endorsed by the usual king makers should put the lie to that business as usual line.

    Trump's sin was his personal wealth being able to outflank the financial control rods of the GOP, or "Rinos" as the patriot right calls them - an acronym for Republican In Name Only. The howler monkey hooting began immediately after Trump announcing his candidacy. The Dems took comfort in the fact that they figerd they had a shoe in with Hillary and were relatively quiet at first. That blindness cost them the election. But soon after the electioneering was in full swing, Trump was effortlessly pulling in 20,000 - 40,000 attendees to his rallies almost every day, sometimes twice a day, while Hillary was on the stump maybe once a week pulling in 5,000-10,000 per rally, slightly more with a rap star on stage, meanwhile spending her time at Hollywood fund raisers figuring TV ads alone could put her over the top and all the while hypnotized by lying polling reports and thus failing to campaign in Wisconsin and Michegan where she thought the vote was sewn up. Once it was evident that Trump's candidacy was for real, the Dems went into "flight forward" mode and pulled out all the organ stops against Trump with the spectacle of constant leftist hecklers at Trump's large rallies which firmed up his base and turned a lot of middle roaders against Hillary. Radicalism, it seems, plays well only in the heads of radicals.

    >>So she definitely has not fallen for the Q-Anon disinformation. Nor does she think that the world is being run by a "Jewish" cartel. She told me that - also that the word "Jew" has never crossed her lips in any of her talks. What she has lacked - up to this point - is what the academics call a "class analysis." That is one of the cleaner aspects of academia - they do not point the finger at specific families as the end-all and be-all of social control. For my taste, however, the "Systems Analysis" school of thought favored by the likes of Noam Chomsky at M.I.T. goes too far in this regard.

    I wasn't saying she is a pro fascist radical right winger. Those types ARE anti-semitic, and that alone makes them somewhat aware of the power of international finance, but only as a presumaedly Jewish phenomenon, and that's as far as it goes. The fascist right do very little analysis or critique of internationalist globalism beyond its anti-semitic motivator engine, because, well, Hitler was a one world government kind of guy and Nazis have no problem with the Agenda 21 tenets. Hell, Agenda 21 is THEIR baby. Once you realize that Agenda 21 appeals to the radical enviro left as much as it does to the oligarch right, you begin to see the terrain under the fog.

    (snip)

    >>Having had a couple of socialist grandparents, I appreciate the idealism of the old school of American socialists. The common observation that "socialism is a beautiful concept, and might actually work - if it were not for human nature" has a certain undeniable logic, though. The 'socialists' I favor - the troika of Eugene Debs, the elder Lindbergh, and Robert LaFollette, Sr. - are all quite dead & gone. Those three all died in or around 1924 - almost one hundred years ago. I have termed that the "paleo-progressive"
    current. For my money, those men were "politically {& economically} correct."

    Old guard socialists fought the good fight, no question. Their sense of empathy for the suffering of humanity, their struggle against exploitation, sadism and class stratification is timeless to the point that today's social justice warriors are using that historic legitimacy of struggle to basically end free speech. And right there you see how the feudal oligarchy plays a subtle psychological jui jitsu game - using your opponent's momentum to your advantage. SJW are pawns of the oligarchy and so also is a disturbing amount of progressive postmodernism. What Snoop worries about is that progressives will find common currency in Tavares & Co. and thus become an obstacle to left wing demonization of the patriot right as Nazis when, if you read their anti-oligarch material, it is clear that they are even a greater threat to the modern incarnation of the Nazi internationale than radical leftism. With that lens you begin to see clearly and pieces of the puzzle begin to fall into place.

    >>There is an interesting point: That the "New Age" ideology has been spoon-fed to the Commons from "aristo-oligarchs." This is quite true. The "mother ship" of the new age movement is/was the Theosophical Society of London -which was a project of the British oligarchy. I first became aware of this phenomenon in the mid-eighties when I cross-referenced two books - "The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow" by Constance Cumbey, and "The New Dark Ages Conspiracy" by Carol White.

    Yes, and this is an exceedingly difficult concept for the left to absorb. The New Age Movement took a lot of the steam out of 60's Marxist radicalism, siphoned the political will of the Viet Nam War political protest into hot tubs, crystals, channeling, meditation, vegetarianism, environmentalism - in a grand strategy of distraction. New Age spirituality simply supplanted Eastern mysticism for the Vatican as a means for maintaining feudal peasant ignorance and superstition to the benefit of the ruling class. And, as I mentioned, even further reaching was the New Age absorbtion of the ruling class aesthetic of body worship, spa pampering, fad mysticism, sexual hedonism, romanticism, boulevardism and so on - the liesure time value system of the ruling class.

    What other esthetic value system might exist other than liesure and ornament, one might enquire?

    Form follows function.

    It's that simple.

    (snip)

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  3. TopTop #123
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    infojockey wrote:

    ...her observation about who selected Trump is a clear violation of logic, unless one's premise is that the Repulican "Never Trump" movement doesn't exist. Strangely, this is the same take I got from old guard Portland radical activist Bud Breithaupt back when Trump was first elected. I'm going - Why did Trump generate an hysterical counter movement among the neocon William F. Buckley, George F. Will, CIA-OSS, National Review oligarchy? This IS the globalist "Eastern Liberal Establishment" that the John Birch Society railed against in the 1950's. The utter shit storm that Trump stirred up in the GOP heirarchy by dint of his candidacy NOT being endorsed by the usual king makers should put the lie to that business as usual line.

    I'm not in a position to speak about all the nuances of how Deborah Tavares interprets the Trump phenomenon. But her position on Trump is similar to that fellow who has the "aplanetruth2" channel on youtube. He's a local (Santa Rosan) and posted some rather long video documentary analysis from someone else that delved into the families of the Italian Black Guelph nobility {-families like the Farnese} who are "friends of Trump."


    Trump's sin was his personal wealth being able to outflank the financial control rods of the GOP, or "Rinos" as the patriot right calls them - an acronym for Republican In Name Only. The howler monkey hooting began immediately after Trump announcing his candidacy. The Dems took comfort in the fact that they figerd they had a shoe in with Hillary and were relatively quiet at first. That blindness cost them the election.
    Curiously, the Donald did not put much of his own money into the campaign in 2016. Some analysts think he didn't think he could win, and was running just because he savored the experience of getting big crowds; that he was expecting to lose, and put the campaign into his resumé, as one more chapter in the Donald Trump Story.

    Sure enough, in 2016, you had at least the appearance of dissembling in the Republican ranks. I would not quibble that the "Anyone but Trump" camp in the Republican Party is real. Anne Coulter has never warmed to the guy - and there are many, many others.

    -But at the level of the power elite there are also schisms. The 'bond-holding' / owning class isn't monolithic. They do have turf wars, which occasionally get bloody. -Just as in the 'lesser' Mafia - the 'crime families' - the "gangs" of New York
    . Peter Dale Scott maintains that Trump has his own support base from a faction in the ruling class - another faction than the one that supported Hillary.

    I wasn't saying she is a pro fascist radical right winger. Those types ARE anti-semitic, and that alone makes them somewhat aware of the power of international finance as a Jewish phenomenon, but that's as far as it goes. The fascist right do very little analysis or critique of internationalist globalism beyond its anti-semitic motivator engine, because, well, Hitler was a one world government kind of guy and Nazis have no problem with the Agenda 21 tenets. Hell, Agenda 21 is THEIR baby. Once you realize that Agenda 21 appeals to the radical enviro left as much as it does to the oligarch right, you begin to see the terrain under the fog.

    Deborah Tavares is definitely not a "pro fascist" type of right winger. She is more like the old right Bircher type =OR= libertarian free-thinker. She's hard to categorize, or put in a box. She did make a blunder in not fully learning about class analysis & who the stock-holders of "N.M. Rothschild & Sons, Ltd." are, before she put her foot in her mouth by saying the word "Rothschild" over and over. -And that is a fact.

    -Because, as I have stated before in this forum, "Rothschilds, Inc." is a holding company, and 88% of the stock is owned by the old Anglo-Norman nobility & the descendants of the "Whig aristocracy."

    -So I would quibble with you about your use of words in the phrase "...the power of international finance as a Jewish phenomenon..." The hof-Juden, and the bankers from the Judengasse in Frankfort - all of the old cronies of Meyer Amschel Bauer - function as money-brokers for the gentile power elite. They are front-men.

    Nathan Rothschild, after cleaning up on the Stock Exchange in London in 1815, in the wake of the battle of Waterloo, would have been hung by the Brits if he had not offered the ruling class in England a few choice gifts in exchange. They have a very viable quid-pro-quo. It is a financial arrangement, and it works for them. -All the way to the Bank.


    The New Age Movement took a lot of the steam out of 60's Marxist radicalism, siphoned the political will of the Viet Nam War political protest into hot tubs, crystals, channeling, meditation, vegetarianism, environmentalism - in a grand strategy of distraction. New Age spirituality simply supplanted Eastern mysticism for the Vatican as a means for maintaining feudal peasant ignorance and superstition to the benefit of the ruling class. And, as I mentioned, even further reaching was the New Age absorbtion of the ruling class aesthetic of body worship, spa pampering, fad mysticism, sexual hedonism, romanticism, boulevardism and so on - the liesure time value system of the ruling class.

    -Maybe the "Leftover" remnants of the 60's counter culture will look into the {Theosophic /
    Nazi }"roots" of the "New Age" movement, but don't hold your breath. I have found that most folks choose their belief systems in order to insulate themselves from the more unpleasant facts of Reality. Folks like to dwell in their own cozy "comfort zones" - even in spite of being occasionally jolted by doses of voltage from the hot points of reality. Reality does bite; it also stings & shocks.

    This is not to say that "spirituality" itself should be dismissed. I can appreciate the four ko ti's of the higher Buddhist logic, the Tao te Ching, and the red letters in the Gospels of saints Mathew, Mark, Luke & John.

    "New Age" spirituality, on the other hand is a litany of 'spirituality' that is custom-designed to put people to sleep and make them willing surfs & coolies in the "Global Village" - the soft, Green term, favored by the operatives, for the entity that George H.W.Bush unveiled as the "New World Order."

    The "New age" movement is like a smorgasbord without any fixed ideology. In effect, it is "all things to all men." -A house that may be constructed by any passer-by out of all of the available materials - and there's a lot to choose from in the "bag."

    "New-agers" remind me of the little hermit crabs one finds in tide-pools. No offense intended. They have chosen the shell or house they wish to dwell in. It is a comfort zone.

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  4. TopTop #124
    infojockey's Avatar
    infojockey
     

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)


    >>I'm not in a position to speak about all the nuances of how Deborah Tavares interprets the Trump phenomenon. But her position on Trump is similar to that fellow who has the "aplanetruth2" channel on youtube. He's a local (Santa Rosan) and posted some rather long video documentary analysis from someone else that delved into the families of the Italian Black Guelph nobility {-families like the Farnese} who are "friends of Trump."


    The Black Guelph holdovers are for real, but who is to say which elements of which demographic is unrepentant and unreconstructed? We need to employ parallel interpretive frameworks if we are to create adequate terrain maps. As I mentioned in a previous post, there are factions and there are also factions within factions. At deeper resolution levels, you really need a case by case, person by person chart of plusses and minuses. And even then, often you have to settle for a 49%-51% judgement in favor or against. Purism in a shifting info environment is a liability. It feeds the ego but it can lead to holocausts.

    >>Curiously, the Donald did not put much of his own money into the campaign in 2016. Some analysts think he didn't think he could win, and was running just because he savored the experience of getting big crowds; that he was expecting to lose, and put the campaign into his resumé, as one more chapter in the Donald Trump Story.

    I can't see that as a viable theory. Trump was a player, dealt with construction mafias his entire life, and as such, was a realist. He sussed the terrain and saw a role for himself that cut through the jungle vines of the District of Columbia. Bill Clinton was a jungle fighter until he was coaxed over to the dark side by Obama's usurpation of his wife's appointed role in history. Trump may not have used his personal fortune to any great degree during the campaign, but the THREAT his fortune possessed, the threat of independence, was favorably received by a electorate disgusted by business as usual.

    >>Sure enough, in 2016, you had at least the appearance of dissembling in the Republican ranks. I would not quibble that the "Anyone but Trump" camp in the Republican Party is real. Anne Coulter has never warmed to the guy - and there are many, many others.

    Coulter is not a Rino, but she had standards, and like most who champion heroes, she failed to understand that you could get Dealy Plaza'd real quick if you didn't step on the river crossing stones. Trump has operated with an assassin's gun to his head since his first campaign announcement. The spooks and puppet masters of the GOP laid a mine field which he navigated by accepting suggestions for important posts that were not fully advantageous. The rapid turnover of various high level appointments is a testament to his slowly gaining leverage and power over the personnel impediments tossed in his path.

    >>But at the level of the power elite there are also schisms. The 'bond-holding' / owning class isn't monolithic. They do have turf wars, which occasionally get bloody. -Just as in the 'lesser' Mafia - the 'crime families' - the "gangs" of New York
    . Peter Dale Scott maintains that Trump has his own support base from a faction in the ruling class - another faction than the one that supported Hillary.

    Agreed. But who among the progressives bother with such differentiations? Their mania for demonization blinds them to points of leverage.


    >>Deborah Tavares is definitely not a "pro fascist" type of right winger. She is more like the old right Bircher type =OR= libertarian free-thinker. She's hard to categorize, or put in a box. She did make a blunder in not fully learning about class analysis & who the stock-holders of "N.M. Rothschild & Sons, Ltd." are, before she put her foot in her mouth by saying the word "Rothschild" over and over. -And that is a fact.

    She's a patriot conspiracy jockey and suffers from many of the waning prejudices of the 50's anti-communist hard left - racism and anti-semitism. The mantra of the Tex Mars hardscrabble trailer park patriots is marred by those prejudices. Bankers = Jews was an old Nazi/Papist refrain. Sure, the banker elite is absolutely not an homogeneous demographic, and that party line is being abandoned by fact hungry patriot elements.

    >>-Because, as I have stated before in this forum, "Rothschilds, Inc." is a holding company, and 88% of the stock is owned by the old Anglo-Norman nobility & the descendants of the "Whig aristocracy."

    An organization chart would be helpful. That's what we need - diagrams of influence flows. A verbal description of economic corruption is not going to get a lot of entertainment junkies to the edge of their seats. But graphic depictions of the oligarch revetments and their rat lines of influence will stand a chance against the various social media addictions.

    >>-So I would quibble with you about your use of words in the phrase "...the power of international finance as a Jewish phenomenon..." The hof-Juden, and the bankers from the Judengasse in Frankfort - all of the old cronies of Meyer Amschel Bauer - function as money-brokers for the gentile power elite. They are front-men.

    I was using "Jewish phenomenon" as a qualifier to illustrate a differentiation between Jewish and Gentile banking empires and the patriot right's traditional, incomplete concentration on the Jewishness of the banking elite. The hard right is still anti-semitic, but the semi-hard right (I was tempted to write semi-turgid, lol) has pretty much abandoned that prejudice cuz a lot of them Christian gun nuts are very pro-Israel, from a Biblical perspective.

    >>Nathan Rothschild, after cleaning up on the Stock Exchange in London in 1815, in the wake of the battle of Waterloo, would have been hung by the Brits if he had not offered the ruling class in England a few choice gifts in exchange. They have a very viable quid-pro-quo. It is a financial arrangement, and it works for them. -All the way to the Bank.

    That's some new info for me. But I think that Jewish finance has been influential in British affairs since Cromwell. In a certain idealistic way, money really has no prejudice, is, in fact, an international lingua franca. I'm confident that there is a progressive faction within the oligarchy that is aware of this traditional value leveling aspect of money flow and work to create the conditions of surplus as witting builders of civilization.


    >>-Maybe the "Leftover" remnants of the 60's counter culture will look into the {Theosophic /
    Nazi }"roots" of the "New Age" movement, but don't hold your breath. I have found that most folks choose their belief systems in order to insulate themselves from the more unpleasant facts of Reality. Folks like to dwell in their own cozy "comfort zones" - even in spite of being occasionally jolted by doses of voltage from the hot points of reality. Reality does bite; it also stings & shocks.

    There are old guard radicals like us, some canny Dead Heads and other New Age and surviving Whole Earth Catalog elements who really are solution and reality oriented. But they seem to have lost their cojones for the struggle, or at least their voice. Hell, Stewart Brand came out in favor of nuclear power via meltdown proof molten salt reactors a couple of years ago.

    >>This is not to say that "spirituality" itself should be dismissed. I can appreciate the four ko ti's of the higher Buddhist logic, the Tao te Ching, and the red letters in the Gospels of saints Mathew, Mark, Luke & John.

    I wouldn't mind seeing a new, updated take on the various mysticisms into a truly accessible and democratic spirituality. Spirituality in the past has been little more than crowd control, getting people to tolerate inhumane conditions to the benefit of the Brahmin oligarch classes. Besides, higher consciousness really does confer amplifications of mental functioning, they make you smarter and smarter we desperately need to become in the age of info overload. There is not too much data, there is too little cognitive ability to integrate it into our psyches.

    >>"New Age" spirituality, on the other hand is a litany of 'spirituality' that is custom-designed to put people to sleep and make them willing surfs & coolies in the "Global Village" - the soft, Green term, favored by the operatives, for the entity that George H.W.Bush unveiled as the "New World Order."

    New Age spirituality is a rain of elitist aesthetics upon the proletariat. If technology conferred the conveniences previously monopolized by the liezure classes upon the masses, the feudal remnants of those liezure classes kept their hand in the game by creating an appetite for hedonism.

    >>The "New age" movement is like a smorgasbord without any fixed ideology. In effect, it is "all things to all men." -A house that may be constructed by any passer-by out of all of the available materials - and there's a lot to choose from in the "bag."

    It may be a smorgasborg with variety, but I see it overarchingly as a programmatic attack upon rationality and observational logic. Spirit is invisible and any attempt to describe what is going on within invisibility is a potential snake pit of influence peddling.

    >>"New-agers" remind me of the little hermit crabs one finds in tide-pools. No offense intended. They have chosen the shell or house they wish to dwell in. It is a comfort zone.

    I see the New Age zietgeist as a form of idealism and as such, it is not an enemy philosophy to me. All idealisms are a manner of sussing the future and that is a good thing, that is what our brains were designed to do - predict. But it can get real air-headed sometimes and that's frustrating. Reflexology, aroma therapy, massage, etc., is a heartbeat away from Nazi phrenologists measuring heads for racial purity. It's what them rich bastards in their castle keeps do with all that free time conferred upon them by their extortion of wealth from the labors of the fief.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  5. Gratitude expressed by:

  6. TopTop #125
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    I see the New Age zietgeist as a form of idealism and as such, it is not an enemy philosophy to me. All idealisms are a manner of sussing the future and that is a good thing, that is what our brains were designed to do - predict. But it can get real air-headed sometimes and that's frustrating. Reflexology, aroma therapy, massage, etc., is a heartbeat away from Nazi phrenologists measuring heads for racial purity. It's what them rich bastards in their castle keeps do with all that free time conferred upon them by their extortion of wealth from the labors of the fief.
    Truly, it is hard to resist the zeitgeist, and, whatever resolve I may have had back in 1986 to resist the pull of 'new agism' {when I first became aware of the 'movement' as such} we all fall into positions of accommodation, as time passes. And, to paraphrase what Nixon said about Keynes, "We're all New Agers now." The bearers of the philosophy are certainly not enemies in my book - they are my west-county neighbors. -Though the room-monitors in the various departments are occasional adversaries.

    For instance, over on the "Project Avalon" forum, where I went, after being informed that xylo/gongw, after his departure from this thread, had proceeded to libel me. A reader of this forum notified me about these goings on, so I went there, in essence, to speak on my own behalf. After posting a number of posts, totally parallel to what I was posting here, I got banned by the webmaster there, a Brit named Bill Ryan.

    He said, in my termination notice, that I had "basically, only come here to troll" - which was manifestly not so. I was taking on "snoop4truth" on the same points as I have here, in this thread: on the two points about which I
    seriously know anything; on the 1933 Bankruptcy of the United States & the Corporate reality of Unites States 'government' Agencies.

    Over at Avalon, as here in this thread, I took a position that was not pro-Tavares; I was relating a critique of the holes in Snoop's commentary from the history that I am familiar with. I was the only person who was reading his missives, and engaging in a dialog with Snoopy. But I got banned. I can't ever go back there.

    Evidently, the New Age room monitor @ Avalon, this certain Bill Ryan, does not want a serious discussion about
    the corporate nature of the US gov - or the fact that the United States went into Bankruptcy & Receivership in 1933. Go figure.

    Bob Morgart, of Pittsburg PA, used to tell his
    leftist friends in Pittsburg back in the 60's & 70's : "You can always tell the F.B.I. Agents by their black wing-tip shoes, and the British Agents by their Panama hats."

    In my understanding the "New World Order" is the project of the Rhodes Trust; and the "New Age" ideology is the soft, "spiritual" litany of the same. It is the soft underbelly of the beast.

    Devastating effects of hoaxers/cult leaders

    The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  7. TopTop #126
    snoop4truth's Avatar
    snoop4truth
    Supporting Member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    This post is a work in progress.


    "The FAKE Jim Traficant Speech Hoax". This hoax involves a FAKE and
    FORGED "transcript" of a speech that a Congressman allegedly made to Congress to the effect that our federal government went bankrupt in 1933.
    (The REAL transcript of this speech is in the official "Congressional Record" and does NOT say this.). Deborah Tavares, herself, actually posted this FAKE and FORGED document on her own website. Deborah Tavares has also posted several videos on YouTube wherein she quotes this document despite knowing that it is a FORGERY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9FU2J8qh4U (13:30-18:05); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GKZSTbtBgo (at 7:15-11:01); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoX5IEgaL9Y (at 14:00-17:15); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltdARR9nLLs (44:10-46:20); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSxXWwUuJRE (at 2:15-4:00); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_wY5aYkujw (at 21:55-23:45). Whether or not the United States actually went bankrupt in 1933 is irrelevant to this hoax. The hoax is that Deborah Tavares knowingly uses uses a document that she knows to be a FORGERY in support of that proposition. The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that they themselves are "collateral" and debt slaves who exist solely to pay debts arising out of that alleged "bankruptcy" and to make Americans think that our government is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and to otherwise incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans. See proof here.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llh0ULNz918 (1:50-2:15);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D78hBBAH7hk (at 58:10-58:50).


    FOR THE NEXT FULL-LENGTH EXPLANATION OF A DEBORAH TAVARES HOAX, GO TO POST #158.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 09-27-2019 at 01:53 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  8. TopTop #127
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    "Snoop4truth" wrote:
    ...Whether or not the United States actually went bankrupt in 1933 is irrelevant to this hoax...

    In the first place, Snoop, it matters very much whether the United States actually went bankrupt in 1933 - or not. That matters. It also matters that All of the Alphabet agencies of the New Deal were, indeed, registered as Delaware Corporations, since you have repeatedly averred that all of the US government agencies are legitimate, public agencies of the government of We, the people.

    I am not concerned about the various ways in which Deborah Tavares may or may not have been duped by agents who were peddling dubious goods at all the "Conspiracy Conferences" that she frequented back in the early two thousand teens (2010's)... i.e. "Judge Dale", the [alleged] "James Traficant speech" of March, 1993, et cetera, et cetera.

    None of that really concerns me, personally. -And I never got involved in this so-called "debate" with the likes of you to be an advocate for Deborah Tavares, a person who was never more than a mere acquaintance to me - yet one who I seriously doubt, from my own judge of human nature would ever engage in willfully deceiving anyone.

    I still find your one-man crusade to discredit Deborah Tavares, Rodney Dale Class, & Anita Larkin to be singularly strange. -But I think that your summary of the following is apt - from your subjective standpoint.

    The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that they themselves are "collateral" and debt slaves who exist solely to pay debts arising out of that alleged "bankruptcy" and to make Americans think that our government is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and to otherwise incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

    -Yet I think that the Subject itself - of whether the "people" were hypothecated to become payees of the Debt is a legitimate subject for further inquiry. -Would only that there were an inquiring electorate who cared about how they were made slaves to the international banking cartels back in 1933.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  9. TopTop #128
    infojockey's Avatar
    infojockey
     

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Snoop's hysteric, hyperbolic writing style puts him in the same emotional league as the Tavares material he criticises. Which makes me wonder as to the source of his state of panic. Perhaps he should learn a bit about how the oligarch mafia debt banditry works. I dare the Snoopster to watch this video in its entirety:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVxWPkMXOmw

    But he won't because he's de facto one of their hit and run flying monkeys.
    Quote snoop4truth wrote: View Post
    15. "The FAKE Jim Traficant Speech Hoax"....
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  10. Gratitude expressed by:

  11. TopTop #129
    snoop4truth's Avatar
    snoop4truth
    Supporting Member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)



    NEW YouTube video on Deborah Tavares & "THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT HOAX". CLICK HERE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQZmq_vMcSQ
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  12. Gratitude expressed by:

  13. TopTop #130
    snoop4truth's Avatar
    snoop4truth
    Supporting Member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Quote snoop4truth wrote: View Post

    1. "The NASA War Document Hoax". The document is REAL, but has been "modified" to fit the hoax. It now has a FAKE and misleading TITLE and COVER. But, the hoax is NOT the document anyway. Instead, the hoax is Deborah Tavares' OWN fraudulent claims that THE DOCUMENT ALONE CONSTITUTES "PROOF" that NASA is already killing us all with diabolical, futuristic weapons in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, her claims about this document are not so. The document is actually a power point presentation that a chief NASA scientist created and used at a national convention of American DEFENSE contractors to urge them to develop countermeasures AGAINST the diabolical weapons described therein. SEE ACTUAL PROOF IN POST #2.
    NEW VIDEO ON DEBORAH TAVARES & "THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT HOAX", BY VIRGO TRIAD.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQZmq_vMcSQ
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  14. TopTop #131
    snoop4truth's Avatar
    snoop4truth
    Supporting Member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)



    [QUOTE=snoop4truth;226017]Post #2
    DEBORAH TAVARES & THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT HOAX.

    For all other hoaxes of Deborah Tavares (NASA, Silent Weapons, Iron Mountain, Agenda 21, PG&E Fires, Genocide), click here. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eborah-Tavares

    HOAX OVERVIEW:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22D...w=1366&bih=651

    VIDEOS OF DEBORAH TAVARES ACTUALLY ENGAGED IN THE HOAX:
    (Note: Jeff Rense is not involved in this hoax.).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5vLuGPV-lU

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrzEwYlb5CU

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llh0ULNz918
    (at 8:45-13:35)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXSqgD1KjdY (at 43:30-44:20, 46:00-46:55);

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfG9zljgFh0 (at 7:35-8:00);

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk4hfIVIoT4

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llh0ULNz918
    (30:10-32:15)

    THE DOCUMENT:
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/nasa-thefutureof-war (Note the website.).

    THE HOAX:
    In THE NASA WAR DOCUMENT HOAX, Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that she downloaded a "secret" or "leaked" government document from a "NASA" website which she claims "PROVES" that NASA ITSELF IS CURRENTLY KILLING US ALL with diabolical, horrific, futuristic high-tech weapons in furtherance of the "PLANNED" "EXTINCTION OF MANKIND". But, none of her claims about this document are so.

    What Deborah Tavares calls "The NASA War Document" was actually a POWER POINT PRESENTATION which was used as a "VISUAL AID" for an oral presentation that a NASA chief scientist (Dennis M. Bushnell) gave at an August 13th-16th, 2001 NATIONAL CONVENTION in Orlando, Florida. The convention was attended by THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN DEFENSE CONTRACTORS who develop COUNTERMEASURES (defenses) to potential, theoretical, FUTURE, high-tech weapons that OTHER NATIONS could theoretically develop to use AGAINST the American people IN THE FUTURE (AS DESCRIBED IN THE ORIGINAL POWER POINT PRESENTATION).

    That means that the horrific, potential, FUTURE, high-tech weapons described in the original "NASA War document" WERE NOT weapons that NASA itself was using "AGAINST" the American people. Instead, they were horrific, potential, theoretical, FUTURE, high-tech weapons that the NASA chief scientist WAS URGING AMERICAN DEFENSE CONTRACTORS (at the convention) TO DEVELOP COUNTERMEASURES "AGAINST".

    Achive.org (which records everything ever posted online) indicates that the original power point slide presentation WAS NEVER POSTED ON ANY NASA WEBSITE. (So, contrary to Deborah Tavares' claims, it was never "downloaded" or "leaked" from a "NASA website").

    Archive.org indicates that Bushnell’s original power point slide presentation WAS ACTUALLY POSTED IN THE "PUBLIC DOMAIN" FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE on the "US Department of Defense’s Defense Technical INFORMATION CENTER website" (A PUBLIC WEBSITE) a month BEFORE the 2001 convention at which Bushnell was scheduled to speak. IT WAS NEVER POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE WEB!

    This means that Deborah Tavares' claim that the subject document was "discovered and downloaded from a NASA website" IS A LIE.

    ANALYSIS: Deborah Tavares had very good reason for LYING to the American people about the TRUE SOURCE of the original document. If she truthfully admitted that the original document was downloaded from the PUBLIC website of the “US Department of DEFENSE’S DEFENSE Technical INFORMATION CENTER” (a PUBLIC website), then the original document would not appear to be "secret", diabolical, nefarious or otherwise part of a "conspiracy" to kill us all. This is because the U.S. government does not usually post written proof of its own conspiracies to kill its own people on ITS OWN PUBLIC “INFORMATION CENTER” WEBSITE FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE.

    WHAT THE DOCUMENT ACTUALLY SAYS, BY PAGE NUMBER.

    Page 6. THE THREAT OF "Russia, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan" (ALL OF WHICH ARE OTHER NATIONS).

    Page 7. THE THREAT THAT "70% of the world's research is going on OUTSIDE THE U.S."

    Page 7. THE THREAT THAT "[The] U.S. produces... [only] 18% of the world's GDP".

    Page 32. THE THREAT THAT OTHER COUNTRIES LEAD THE U.S. in science, research, trade, economics, savings rates and math scores.

    Page 33. THE THREAT THAT according to current ECONOMINC trends, the U.S. IS FALLING BEHIND while China and other countries ARE EXCELLING.

    Page 100. THE THREAT THAT OVER "TWO-THIRDS OF ALL SATELLITES IN SPACE ARE NOW FOREIGN OWNED."

    Page 113. Reflecting that the USUAL AUDIENCE REACTIONS (responses) to the forgoing presentation are, among other things:

    a). "THEY [foreign nations] WOULD NOT DO THAT [referring to using such weapons against Americans].";

    b). "WE [Americans] have to hope THEY [foreign nations] WOULD NOT DO THAT" [referring to using such weapons against Americans];

    c). "WHY GO THERE, [WE AMERICANS] CANNOT DEFEND AGAINST IT [referring to the use of such weapons against Americans]."

    "C-A-N-N-O-T-----D-E-F-E-N-D-----A-G-A-I-N-S-T-----I-T"

    Thus, even Deborah Tavares' OWN version of the NASA document clearly states that the horrific, high-tech, future weapons described therein WERE WEAPONS THAT OTHER NATIONS COULD DEVELOP FOR USE AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE!

    PROOF:

    ARCHIVE.ORG’S RECORDS ON THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT:
    https://archive.org/details/FutureSt...rfareCirca2025
    (BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO THE ARTICLE).

    ONLY WEBSITE WHERE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT WAS EVER POSTED (DTIC):
    http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/.

    TRADE ASSOCIATION THAT SPONSORED THE CONVENTION (NDIA):
    http://www.ndia.org/Pages/default.aspx

    RECORD OF THE NDIA CONVENTION:
    http://www.dtic.mil/docs/citations/ADM002244

    COMPUTER ANALYSIS OF PDF METADATA:
    (Scroll down and read the comments of senior member, “Flamesong” beginning with the comment posted on “26-06-2013, 09:02 PM” and the following comment posted on “26-06-2013, 09:39 PM”):
    https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=248938&page=2

    CONCLUSION:
    Thus, contrary to the claims of Deborah Tavares, THE "NASA WAR DOCUMENT" DOES NOT "PROVE" THAT NASA ITSELF IS CURRENTLY KILLING US ALL WITH HORRIFIC, FUTURISTIC, HIGH-TECH WEAPONS in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. To the contrary, a careful reading of the NASA WAR DOCUMENT actually reflects that NASA is trying to protect us from such diabolical weapons (ex: page 113). The fact that NASA created and used the document to urge American defense contractors develop countermeasures against such diabolical weapons actually reflects that NASA seeks to prevent any planned extinction of mankind, exactly BACKWARDS to what Deborah Tavares claims in her hoax. Deborah Tavares knew the truth about the document all along, but she decided to lie to the American people about it anyway in order to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

    So, whether or not there is a "planned extinction of mankind", this document provides NO SUPPORT FOR THAT PROPOSITION.
    [/QUOTE]

    NEW YouTube video about Deborah Tavares and "The NASA War Document Hoax". MUST SEE!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQZmq_vMcSQ
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  15. Gratitude expressed by:

  16. TopTop #132
    snoop4truth's Avatar
    snoop4truth
    Supporting Member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Check out the new video from "Virgo Triad" on Deborah Tavares and "The NASA War Document Hoax".

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQZmq_vMcSQ

    Please post links to this video everywhere you can.
    Last edited by Barry; 08-23-2019 at 11:46 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  17. Gratitude expressed by:

  18. TopTop #133
    infojockey's Avatar
    infojockey
     

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Apparently Tavares has triggered a panic reaction. This is most likely because between the lines in her various missives, there is a grain of truth about the machinations of the oligarchy, which is pretty typical of most conspiracy stuff. A grain of truth, which, if added to the other puzzle pieces might blow the lid off how the aristocracy/oligarchy Wall St. financier mafia and their control lines into both the radical left and the radical right. Trouble is, all the facts are out there, accessible to search engines, on why the world is the way it is and who is causing most of the misery on the planet, how they have done it and how they have camouflaged their moves. It's all there, a mouse click away. So what are you trying to hide, Snoop? What sorts of Sherlock Holmesing are you trying to head off? Who wound your mainspring?

    Snoop, please watch this video and let me know how it makes you feel:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVxWPkMXOmw
    Last edited by Barry; 08-23-2019 at 11:47 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  19. Gratitude expressed by:

  20. TopTop #134
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Quote infojocky wrote:
    ...So what are you trying to hide, Snoop? What sorts of Sherlock Holmesing are you trying to head off? Who wound your mainspring?
    Snoop is a Lawyer, infojockey. Your Last Question could be re-framed as "Who keeps your meter running?"
    Last edited by Barry; 08-23-2019 at 11:49 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  21. TopTop #135
    snoop4truth's Avatar
    snoop4truth
    Supporting Member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Quote Barry wrote: View Post
    A recent guest has posted an exhaustive description of alleged hoaxes that have been put forth by Deborah Taveres. They are too long to be included in our digest, but I wanted to give you a heads up that they are here, as earlier posts in this thread.

    Some of those "hoaxes" have been put forth on this website so it seems fair that their debunking is also here.

    Your comments are most welcome.
    "The FAKE Jim Traficant Speech Hoax". This hoax involves a FAKE and FORGED "transcript" of a speech that a Congressman allegedly made to Congress to the effect that our federal government went bankrupt in 1933. (The REAL transcript of this speech is in the official "Congressional Record" and does NOT say this.). Deborah Tavares, herself, actually posted this FAKE and FORGED document on her own website. Deborah Tavares has also posted several videos on YouTube wherein she quotes this document despite knowing that it is a FORGERY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9FU2J8qh4U (13:30-18:05); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GKZSTbtBgo (at 7:15-11:01); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoX5IEgaL9Y (at 14:00-17:15); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltdARR9nLLs (44:10-46:20); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSxXWwUuJRE (at 2:15-4:00); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_wY5aYkujw (at 21:55-23:45). Whether or not the United States actually went bankrupt in 1933 is irrelevant to this hoax. The hoax is that Deborah Tavares knowingly uses a document that she knows to be a FORGERY in support of that proposition. The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that they themselves are "collateral" and debt slaves who exist solely to pay debts arising out of that alleged "bankruptcy" and to make Americans think that our government is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and to otherwise incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans. See proof here.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llh0ULNz918 (1:50-2:15);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D78hBBAH7hk (at 58:10-58:50).
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  22. Gratitude expressed by:

  23. TopTop #136
    Barry's Avatar
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)


    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  24. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

  25. TopTop #137
    infojockey's Avatar
    infojockey
     

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Please watch this video and let me know how it makes you feel...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVxWPkMXOmw
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  26. TopTop #138
    snoop4truth's Avatar
    snoop4truth
    Supporting Member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Quote infojockey wrote: View Post
    Please watch this video and let me know how it makes you feel...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVxWPkMXOmw
    Hello Infojockey,

    Thank you for your question. I have owned this DVD for over 10 years. I have watched it dozens of times. I share it with all my friends and family members. I am a financial supporter and donor of Bill Still. I have also bought his other DVD, "The Secret Of Oz". I have also watched it dozens of times. I highly recommend it too.

    In answer to your question, I was angered and outraged.

    The Federal Reserve is one conspiracy that appears to be real, based on everything I know today. That is precisely what upsets me about the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares. There is no reason for her to manufacture additional fake conspiracies to frighten the American people. Things are bad enough with the real conspiracies. Fake conspiracies of the type peddled by Deborah Tavares take the collective eye of the American people off of the real conspiracies that they should be focusing on. So, instead of eliminating the Federal Reserve and other real enemies, Deborah Tavares has Americans fighting imaginary enemies that are not even real. That is what I seek to correct.

    Thank you for your inquiry.

    All My Best,

    Snoop
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  27. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  28. TopTop #139

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Quote Barry wrote: View Post
    Hey Shop local!!! Order one from me and I'll give you another for free!!!! Lilith
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  29. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

  30. TopTop #140
    infojockey's Avatar
    infojockey
     

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Good stuff.

    There is a faction of the conspiracy demographic typified by Tavares that is over the top and is busy manufacturing hysteria rather than fact based activism. They seem to concentrate on various actual CIA mind control programs but then conflate them into various panic inducing satanic or UFO driven conspiracies. Latest tactic is to have ginned up their game to include a populist invasion of secret projects air base Area 51. Notice the recent media uptick in UFO reports.

    "The Money Masters" is the best rundown on who the bad guys really are I've found yet. Not many leftists are hip to it, which is a shame. I'm wondering why the local Occupy people have abandoned the movement's original anti-Wall St. revolutionary impulse in favor of a bland, yawn inspiring ecological evangelism. Seems like the only populist spearhead aimed at the brain of the beast was successfully beat down by its own leaders. Who issues these marching orders?! Stupid, real stupid.

    The globalist oligarchy/kleptocracy play both sides like a cheap violin. Tho you may not like the source, this Steve Bannon interview lays out how the crypto-Nazi Wall St. investment banking oligarchy is underwriting the Chinese "economic miracle", one that is the working laboratory for the modern police state surveillance society and, according to Bannon, one that apparently is closer to collapse than we are being led to believe. How is your social credit score? Mine is on the burn pile where it belongs. LOL!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH5QzuzD01A

    Walter
    Quote snoop4truth wrote: View Post
    The Federal Reserve is one conspiracy that appears to be real, based on everything I know today. That is precisely what upsets me about the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares. ...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  31. TopTop #141
    Star Man's Avatar
    Star Man
     

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Quote infojockey wrote: View Post
    Good stuff.

    There is a faction of the conspiracy demographic typified by Tavares that is over the top and is busy manufacturing hysteria rather than fact based activism.

    "The Money Masters" is the best rundown on who the bad guys really are I've found yet. Not many leftists are hip to it, which is a shame. I'm wondering why the local Occupy people have abandoned the movement's original anti-Wall St. revolutionary impulse in favor of a bland, yawn inspiring ecological evangelism. Seems like the only populist spearhead aimed at the brain of the beast was successfully beat down by its own leaders. Who issues these marching orders?! Stupid, real stupid.

    Walter
    You lost me at "bland, yawn inspiring ecological evangelism" I have never understood the appeal of the conspiracy theory-anti-conspiracy theory dialogue. It has always seemed as fruitful as trying to talk to the wild-eyed man who wanders the streets screaming. I have just discovered that I can opt out of receiving posts on this thread. I wish you well. Star Man
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  32. Gratitude expressed by:

  33. TopTop #142
    infojockey's Avatar
    infojockey
     

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Trigger word demon got you in a head lock? What I was saying was to contrast activism actually aimed at the brain of the Beast, which Occupy originally was doing, to aiming at his butt which Occupy is now doing; and wondering what the cause of that shift away from direct effectiveness might have been. If you are not aiming at the Brain of the beast then you are, in fact, an instrument of that Beast's brain insuring its continued survival which constitutes a de facto alliance with the Beast. I understand that Wall St. economics does not have the sex appeal that saving Mother Nature does, but missing the target is missing the target and if done purposefully, constitutes an abandonment of all pretense to revolutionary ardor and the anti-globalist struggles against the Wall St. debt empires that our courageous 3rd World brothers and sisters wage at great cost to their safety. Abandoning the direct struggle against the Hitlerian financier globalists is not an act of courage. In fact, I find it to be a disgusting form of self blinding. Watch this video and tell me how it makes you feel.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVxWPkMXOmw

    Quote Star Man wrote: View Post
    You lost me at "bland, yawn inspiring ecological evangelism" I have never understood the appeal of the conspiracy theory-anti-conspiracy theory dialogue. It has always seemed as fruitful as trying to talk to the wild-eyed man who wanders the streets screaming. I have just discovered that I can opt out of receiving posts on this thread. I wish you well. Star Man
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  34. TopTop #143
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    snoop4truth wrote:
    The Federal Reserve is one conspiracy that appears to be real, based on everything I know today. That is precisely what upsets me about the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares. There is no reason for her to manufacture additional fake conspiracies to frighten the American people. Things are bad enough with the real conspiracies. Fake conspiracies of the type peddled by Deborah Tavares take the collective eye of the American people off of the real conspiracies that they should be focusing on. So, instead of eliminating the Federal Reserve and other real enemies, Deborah Tavares has Americans fighting imaginary enemies that are not even real. That is what I seek to correct.

    You are correct, Snoop; for once we can agree. This particular Institution is a "real enemy." The systemic functioning of this institution is the generator that ran up the National Debt from one billion dollars - where it stood in 1913 - to upwards of twenty-two trillion dollars now.

    But the Federal Reserve is not exactly a "conspiracy" - it is an "institution." The main elements of "conspiracy" that surrounds it hinges around the midnight train to Georgia (the Meeting at Jekyll Island in 1910) and the manner in which it was first packaged; a "Republican" Bill, as the "Aldrich Plan" - and then, dressed up and repackaged as a "progressive" Democratic alternative to the Aldrich plan, as the "Federal Reserve Act."

    Packaged as such, it fooled both Woodrow Wilson, and the old populist, Williams Jennings Bryant - both of whom expressed deep misgivings down the line, on having been duped by it when it was "In Congress." Wilson, after all did not veto the Bill.

    While the Federal Reserve Act was in legislation, on the Floor of the House and the Senate, it did not fool two radical Republicans - the elder Lindbergh, the Congressman from Little Falls, Minnesota, & Senator Robert LaFollette, Sr., of Wisconsin. Those two both spoke adamantly and articulately against that Bill, for hours & hours.

    The elder Lindbergh even wrote a book on the subject in 1913, entitled "Banking, Currency and the Money Trust" - a book that was suppressed five years later by the Department of Justice in the Spring of 1918. -All of the copies present in the National City Printing Plant in Washington, D.C. being seized and burned, and the plates confiscated and smashed by Agents of the Department of Justice, under orders from Attorney General Mitchell Palmer.

    -The fact that the private, joint-stock nature of the Bank was covered up for so long, also partakes of the nature of "conspiracy." -As well as the fact that many people seem to be brain-dead when it comes to the Question of "Why" we have a National Debt =OR= of " Who " We " Owe " It " to... For these are points on which the Public School System has not supplied the kids with helpful information -or- even the cognitive skills to ask the right questions.

    -- But rather than looking at the Federal Reserve as a "conspiracy," it would be more instructive for the general populace in America to understand the mechanism of how the bloody thing functions; and take the "systems analysis" approach.

    If the American people understood how the Federal Reserve Bank loots them & pilfers their bank accounts, they would definitely not be happy, complacent campers. The creative powers vested in the Fed should, properly be subsumed into the Treasury Department, and made fully accountable to the Congress - which is where the Constitution placed the Power to Coin Money [Create Currency] and regulate the value thereof.


    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=national+d...9&t=osx&ia=web

    Last edited by Barry; 09-01-2019 at 02:00 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  35. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

  36. TopTop #144
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Quote Barry wrote: View Post

    Perhaps people who are tarred as "conspiracy theorists" should engage in a little "identity politics" and protest that they have become an oppressed minority?

    Calling someone a “conspiracy theorist” in America today is equivalent to calling an African-American a “nigger” in the South during Jim Crow, or calling someone a “communist” in the paranoid political climate of 1950.

    - Granted, there are a lot folks out there who are "bat shit crazy." Nevertheless, the act of proclaiming “discerning conspiracy theorists” to be “bat shit crazy” has become the norm for the species of chauvinist who pride themselves in being immune from those insidious mental worms of “conspiracy theory.”


    Not discerning their own phobias and fears, they find refuge in the superiority they confer upon themselves by the practice of systematically rejecting any data that disturbs the security of their own personal, preferred comfort zone.

    “Discerning conspiracy theorists” on the other hand, are aware that, just as all of the “major religions” are roughly eighty-five percent in agreement about “morality” & “practice” {It is in "metaphysics" & “theology” that the differences lie} most well-crafted “conspiracy theories” contain roughly eighty to eighty-five percent validity. –Otherwise, they would have no traction at all.

    “Discerning conspiracy theorists” know a little about logic, and realize that if one rejects any “theory” (or thesis) completely [one hundred per cent (100%)] one is rejecting with it, a fair amount of what is Real.

    “Discerning conspiracy theorists” know that the C.I.A. in the wake of the initial, discerning, critical analyses of the Warren Commission Report, began running their own disinformation campaign, and created a cottage industry in churning out bogus paperback “conspiracy theories” on the subject of the Kennedy assassination. Later, they made the saying “Oh, that's just another conspiracy theory” a common figure of speech.

    “Discerning conspiracy theorists” also know – as a matter of course, being familiar with the terrain - how to ferret out what is false from what is true & real. This process, however, does take “discernment” – and the use of the grey matter we all were given. Furthermore, one must know a great deal in order to be able to do this.

    Therefore, “discerning conspiracy theorists” are data junkies, fact hounds, and voracious readers of history, et al…
    Last edited by Barry; 09-03-2019 at 01:29 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  37. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

  38. TopTop #145
    occihoff's Avatar
    occihoff
     

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Wow, Mayacaman, I salute your economic scholarship and good writing!

    Quote Mayacaman wrote: View Post
    You are correct, Snoop; for once we can agree. This particular Institution is a "real enemy." ...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  39. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  40. TopTop #146
    snoop4truth's Avatar
    snoop4truth
    Supporting Member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Hello Infojockey,

    YOUR COMMENT: There is a faction of the conspiracy demographic typified by Tavares that is over the top and is busy manufacturing hysteria rather than fact based activism.

    MY RESPONSE: I applaud you for using your own critical thinking skills even when analyzing conspiratorial claims. There are a number of conspiracy theorists who are are simply incapable of doing this.

    And, I agree that Tavares' claims are over-the-top, result in hysteria and are not fact-based. I have not investigated all of Deborah Tavares' claims. But, all the Deborah Tavares' claims that I have investigated are all hoaxes, all of which are based on her own personal, INTENTIONAL FRAUD.

    Deborah Tavares has FORGED documents to support her claims, ALTERED documents to support her claims, PASSED OFF documents of known political fiction as "REAL" governmental documents to support her claims and she has LIED about what the documents actually say to support her claims.

    For these reasons, I do not regard Deborah Tavares as a real whistle blower or messiah figure. Instead, I regard her as a common, ordianry charlatan. By peddling her FAKE, manufactured conspiracies, Deborah Tavares discredits the entire truth movement and every person in in it. As a result, Deborah Tavares is actually the enemy of the truth movement, not its messiah and savior. And, she is destroying the truth movement from the inside.

    YOUR COMMENTS: They seem to concentrate on various actual CIA mind control programs but then conflate them into various panic inducing satanic or UFO driven conspiracies. Latest tactic is to have ginned up their game to include a populist invasion of secret projects air base Area 51. Notice the recent media uptick in UFO reports.

    MY RESPONSE: I haven't been keeping up with these things. I spend an enormous amount of my time investigating her "classic" hoaxes, not her new stuff. But, I wouldn't doubt anything you say. Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out.

    YOUR COMMENT: "The Money Masters" is the best rundown on who the bad guys really are I've found yet. Not many leftists are hip to it, which is a shame.

    MY RESPONSE: Agreed. "The Money Masters" is excellent (as is "The Secret Of Oz", also by Bill Still). But, I am not so sure "leftists" are any less hip to the problem than others.

    YOUR COMMENT: I'm wondering why the local Occupy people have abandoned the movement's original anti-Wall St. revolutionary impulse in favor of a bland, yawn inspiring ecological evangelism. Seems like the only populist spearhead aimed at the brain of the beast was successfully beat down by its own leaders. Who issues these marching orders?! Stupid, real stupid.

    MY RESPONSE: I agree that Occupy Wall Street should have stayed focused on its original goals. What do you think? Infiltration? Controlled opposition?

    YOUR COMMENTS: The globalist oligarchy/kleptocracy play both sides like a cheap violin. Tho you may not like the source, this Steve Bannon interview lays out how the crypto-Nazi Wall St. investment banking oligarchy is underwriting the Chinese "economic miracle", one that is the working laboratory for the modern police state surveillance society and, according to Bannon, one that apparently is closer to collapse than we are being led to believe. How is your social credit score? Mine is on the burn pile where it belongs. LOL!

    MY RESPONSE: Yes, the monied elite play both sides. But, I know nothing of the connection between Wall Street and the "Chinese Miracle" or of the "modern police state". I'll look into it when I have the time. Thanks for the heads up.

    All My Best,
    Snoop
    Last edited by Barry; 09-05-2019 at 03:35 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  41. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

  42. TopTop #147
    snoop4truth's Avatar
    snoop4truth
    Supporting Member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    THESE ARE NEW YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON THE HOAXES OF DEBORAH TAVARES BY VIRGO TRIAD.

    1. NASA WAR DOCUMENT HOAX. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQZmq_vMcSQ
    2. SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS HOAX. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqJJynF_3zU
    3. REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN HOAX. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjqQReWw_Dk
    Last edited by Barry; 09-05-2019 at 03:35 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  43. TopTop #148
    snoop4truth's Avatar
    snoop4truth
    Supporting Member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    This is what French Philosopher, Voltaire, had to say about people like Deborah Tavares and her mindless followers...

    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

    ― Voltaire, Questions sur les Miracles à M. Claparede, Professeur de Théologie à Genève, par un Proposant: Ou Extrait de Diverses Lettres de M. de Voltaire.

    Thanks to another Waccobb member on another thread for this excellent quote. Truer words were never spoken.

    All The Best,

    Snoop
    Last edited by Barry; 09-06-2019 at 09:49 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  44. Gratitude expressed by:

  45. TopTop #149
    infojockey's Avatar
    infojockey
     

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Voltaire gets a big "yup" for that one. My amplification of his observation would want to examine the method of mind that is employed to make absurdities believable. Since logic is so dependent upon mental interpretive frameworks, what do we need to know about the creation of interpretive frameworks in order to avoid traps in logic? In this regard I would advise that one examines the two dynamics of logic - inductive and deductive reasoning. What are they, how do they work, why do they exist? They are supposed to work together in real time, yet one of them has taken over and is mired in the past with a death grip on past data. Can you tell which one it is?

    Walter
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  46. Gratitude expressed by:

  47. TopTop #150
    snoop4truth's Avatar
    snoop4truth
    Supporting Member

    Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

    Quote infojockey wrote: View Post
    Voltaire gets a big "yup" for that one. ...
    Hello infojockey,

    If I understand your question correctly, deductive reasoning may have taken over and be mired in the past and have a death grip on past data. This is because deductive reasoning begins with the conclusion/hypothesis first and looks for facts which support that proposition. There are many comments on this thread which reflect this deductive reasoning.

    Inductive reasoning is the exact opposite. Inductive reasoning begins with the facts first and uses logic and critical thinking skills to reach a conclusion/hypothesis. If the facts are true and complete, the conclusion/hypothesis will always be correct. I have used inductive reasoning in my expose's on the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares above.

    Abductive reasoning is neither. Abductive reasoning is used when the facts are incomplete or contradictory. Abductive reasoning begins with incomplete or contradictory facts and uses logic and critical thinking skills to reach the "most likely" conclusion/hypothesis based on ordinary common sense. Juries use this form of reasoning to determine guilt or innocence (because they have to process incomplete facts and contradictory facts).

    Best Regards,

    Snoop
    Last edited by Barry; 09-06-2019 at 09:50 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  48. Gratitude expressed by:

Similar Threads

  1. 2018 The "Plan to Burn Northern California" Weaponized Weather Assault
    By Shandi in forum National & International Politics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-10-2019, 09:08 PM
  2. top 100 APriL FOOL hoaxes of all time
    By Jude Iam in forum WaccoReader
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2017, 02:26 PM
  3. CONSPIRACY THEORY CONSPIRACY - video!
    By Jude Iam in forum WaccoReader
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2015, 06:18 PM
  4. No Longer a Conspiracy Theory, First State Legalizes Weaponized Drones for Cops
    By arthunter in forum National & International Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2015, 03:01 AM
  5. Bill Gates Wants Depopulation Through Vaccines!
    By someguy in forum WaccoTalk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:27 PM

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread

Bookmarks