Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #31
    snoop4truth

RE:THE HOAXES OF DEBORAH TAVARES (CONSPIRACY, WEAPONIZED WEATHER, FIRES, and DEPOPULATION)

Post #31
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    podfish, What would be "there for every one to see" would be both the prosecution, conducted by the lawyer, "Snoop4truth" and the defense and rebuttal, conducted by Deborah Tavares, in person. ...
    Mayacaman,

YOUR COMMENT TO PODFISH: Tell me, when did simply making a series of accusations - and anonymously at that - constitute "proof" before the bar of Public opinion?

MY RESPONSE: Never. Accusations do not constitute proof. Only PROOF constitutes PROOF. And, proof is precisely what I have provided in the links contained in my work above. Get that? Proof. You would know this if you had bothered to actually read my work before you began complaining about it.

But, you oppose the truth itself because of the truth's implications on your belief system. So, you oppose all proof of the truth and, therefore, simply refuse to examine it. But, your refusal to examine the proof of the truth will not convert that proof into a "series of [mere] accusations". It will still be proof of the truth. Get that? Proof.

You do not need Deborah Tavares to explain this proof to you. This proof above is self-explanatory. You are an intelligent man. You can read. You can reason. You have critical thinking skills. Use them. Do not be afraid to read my work. The truth will not hurt you. The truth will help you. Do yourself a favor and read my work. Click on the links for the proof. It will open your eyes and open your mind to the truth.

Only then will you discover who is really telling the truth, who is really on your side and whose efforts you should really be supporting.

YOUR COMMENT TO BARRY: And I would suggest to you, Barry - though I'm sure that you've heard this before - that you require all persons who open accounts at WaccoBB to present the public with their real names.- And that they not be allowed to hide behind masks.

MY RESPONSE: In a perfect world, no one would need to protect themselves by using pen names when exposing hoaxes. But, we do not live in a perfect world. We live in a world where a popular charlatan and pathological liar is literally regarded as an idol, champion, hero, messiah and savior of all mankind. We live in a world where lies are perceived as good and truth is perceived as bad. We live in a world where wrong is perceived as right and right is perceived as wrong. We live in a world where bad is perceived as good and good is perceived bad. And, sadly, we live in world of people who are criminally insane.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Snoop publicizing

BELOW IS THE CRIMINAL HISTORY OF ONE OF DEBORAH TAVARES' PARTNERS IN CREATING & PUBLICIZING HOAXES.

CLICK ON THE ATTACHMENT BELOW. THEN, CLICK ON THE POP-UP WHICH WILL APPEAR AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN. THEN, SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Barry; 05-18-2020 at 02:13 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #32
    snoop4truth

Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

Post #32
    The issue about his comments being on WaccoBB is fine with me, Barry....
    Hello again Mayacaman,

YOUR COMMENT: (Quoting me as to the reason why I use a pen name when exposing hoaxes)

(Quote begins)
    "Some of Deborah Tavares' partners in her hoaxes have publicly called for my death. These partners of Deborah Tavares are multi-convicted, weapons-related felons. They actually have criminal convictions for carrying (in the front seat of their cars) illegally sawed-off shot guns, night sticks outfitted with concealed razor blades, machetes, daggers, illegal switch blades, hand guns, rifles, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, etc. If more be necessary, these partners of Deborah Tavares are mentally ill and have been involuntarily incarcerated in mental institutions on more than one occasion."
    (Quote ends)

YOUR COMMENT: That's pretty much nonsense, as far as what I know about Mrs. Tavares. These are respectable people, conservatives, petite bourgeois types. Such people do not hang with the sort of thugs that Mr. "Snoop4truth" describes and alleges in the quotation above. They just don't.

MY REPONSE: I cannot speak for who Deborah Tavares hangs out with. But, I can speak for who Deborah Tavares partners with when FORGING documents and when creating legal hoaxes.

Rodney DALE Class is Deborah Tavares' partner in ALL of Deborah Tavares' legal hoaxes. I have copies of all of Class' criminal records. But, I have no way to provide you with links to them (and they are not available online). But, what follows is the truth about Rod Class' criminal history.

Class is a MULTI-CONVICTED, weapons-related, CONVICTED FELON. In 2001, Class was ARRESTED and later CONVICTED in Ohio for possessing in the front seat his car an illegally-sawed-off, Springfield shotgun (to increase its lethal effect). At the time of that ARREST, Class' was also in possession in his car of two night sticks outfitted with concealed razor blades (to increase their lethal effect). In 2013, Class was ARRESTED and later CONVICTIED in Washington, D.C. for possessing in his car ON UNITED STATES CAPITOL GROUNDS: ONE fully-loaded rifle; THREE fully-loaded handguns, one of which was illegally unsecured and positioned between the front seats for quick and easy access; SEVERAL HUNDRED more rounds of ammunition for all FOUR firearms on-board; ONE large machete on the driver’s side door for easy access; FOURTEEN large knives and daggers of varying size and lethal effect; ONE illegal spring-deployed switch blade knife and THREE axes of various sizes and lethal effect. In 2014, in North Carolina, Class was ARRESTED and later CONVICTED of RESISTING ARREST and at the time of his arrest, Class was in possession on his body of TWO PACKAGES of concealed razor-type blades which were found beneath his clothing when he was frisked.

At the time of Class' 2001 ARREST in Ohio (above), Class was then on probation for a previous 1999 Ohio, WEAPONS-REALTED, CRIMINAL CONVICTION (meaning Class not only committed a new crime 2001, HE ALSO THEREBY VIOLATED HIS 1999 OHIO PROBATION). This act constitutes a FELONY violation of his Ohio probation.

At the time of Class' 2013 ARREST in Washington, D.C. (above), Class was then on probation for a previous 2013 North Carolina CRIMINAL CONVICTION (meaning Class not only committed a new crime in 2013, HE ALSO THEREBY VIOLATED HIS EARLIER 2013 NORTH CAROLINA PROBATION). This act constitutes a FELONY violation of his North Carolina probation.

Specifically, earlier in February 2013, Class was arrested and later CRIMINALLY CONVICTED for illegally installing a REAL police "blue light" on the top of his FRAUDULENTLY-MARKED, used Jeep, to make it LOOK like a law enforcement vehicle (effectively impersonating a law enforcement officer). (Class had also designed and had affixed on the doors and hood of his used Jeep several FAKE, law enforcement-like, vinyl decals.). As a result of this particular conviction, Class was sentenced to A YEAR'S PROBATION for that CRIMINAL CONVICTION conditioned on him "not possessing any weapons" of any kind and not committing an offense "in any jurisdiction". Class was actually ON PROBATION for that very CRIMINAL CONVICTION when he was arrested in D.C. (possessing "weapons" there on United States Capitol Grounds), thereby committing ANOTHER FELONY VIOLATION OF HIS PROBATION in his earlier 2013 North Carolina "blue light" case. But, North Carolina does not yet know this. Otherwise, Class would still be in prison for this FELONY violation of his earlier 2013 North Carolina Probation.

Class is a functionally-illiterate, amateur legal theorist with barely a high school education WHO HAS LOST EVERY SINGLE CASE IN WHICH HE HAS EVER BEEN INVOLVED (OVER 76 CONSECUTIVE LOSSES IN A ROW, AND STILL COUNTING). Further, Class has a long history of PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS involving DELUSIONS, PATHOLOGICAL OPPOSITION/DEFIANCE of AUTHORITY FIGURES and PATHOLOGICAL LYING. Moreover, Class is a MULTI-CONVICTED, WEAPONS RELATED, FELON who also has SEVERAL ADDITIONAL MISDEMEANOR CONVICTIONS, as well. Because of Class’ well-publicized HATRED of our ELECTED representatives, their appointees and our REPUBLICAN form of government, because of his HISTORY OF PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS and because of his LENGTHY CRIMINAL HISTORY involving DEADLY WEAPONS, Class has actually been placed on the UNITED STATES TERRORIST WATCH LIST!

Again, I cannot speak to who Deborah Tavares hangs out with. But, I can speak to who Deborah Tavares' partners with when FORGING documents and when creating legal hoaxes and I submit that he represents a threat to those of us who expose their hoaxes.

I hope this helps.

All The Best,

Snoop

BELOW IS THE CRIMINAL HISTORY OF ONE OF DEBORAH TAVARES' PARTNERS IN CREATING & PUBLICIZING HOAXES.

CLICK ON THE ATTACHMENT BELOW. THEN, CLICK ON THE POP-UP WHICH WILL APPEAR AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN. THEN, SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 05-14-2020 at 01:11 PM.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #33
    Mayacaman

Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

Snoop,

I've opened up web searches on your latest data, and bookmarked the pages, also. But, as they say in Hollywood - and in Screenwriting - "You tell Children, You show Adults."

So, show us
    - in the venue of a public debate. You may print up all your info, and make Xeroxes of it available on a table, for sale, at a reasonable price. Mrs. Tavares can do the same. We, the public, would then be able to see and hear the both of you, and watch you both, and take note of your words and body language - your (plural) 'vibes' as they say.

If you truly are, as you say, a Lawyer, make your Case. Prepare your Evidence, point by point. Deborah Tavares can do the same. Challenge her to a debate. You should do that here, in this venue, since you have already got our attention.

What have you got to lose? If she declines your challenge to an open, public debate, then that would tend to indicate that you might have a certain amount of 'truth' - would it not?

It seems that that would be the only way to reasonably resolve this issue. Otherwise, you are whipping a dead horse.

Good luck.

6. TopTop #34
    wisewomn

Years ago, Mayacaman, I knew a woman who was a transplant from the East Coast. She told me about a cousin of hers who lived in NJ. The cousin had married a lawyer and they were very well-to-do, somewhat the envy of the rest of the relatives. They lived in an upscale neighborhood with pool, expensive cars and vacations, etc. It turns out that the husband was the lawyer for a mobster (whose name I've forgotten) who went down via the FBI. So did the lawyer. His unsuspecting family was shattered, the relatives stunned.
    You can't judge people by appearances, especially if they're trying to hide something.
    Last edited by Barry; 06-06-2019 at 02:48 PM.

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #35
    snoop4truth

Post #35

Still, I find it next to IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCEPT Mr Snoop4truth's [mere] ALLEGATIONS about:

"...Deborah Tavares' partners in her hoaxes have publicly called for my death. These partners of Deborah Tavares are multi-convicted, weapons-related, violent felons. They actually have criminal convictions for carrying (in the front seat of their cars) illegally sawed-off shot guns, night sticks outfitted with concealed razor blades, machetes, daggers, illegal switch blades, hand guns, rifles, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, etc. If more be necessary, these partners of Deborah Tavares are mentally ill and have been involuntarily incarcerated in mental institutions on more than one occasion."

[WHERE IS YOUR] PROOF? At present this [claim] is nothing but an UNSUBSTANTIATED REPORT from an ANONYMOUS SOURCE, a man, who quite patently HAS AN AXE TO GRIND, who CLAIMS TO BE PURE OF HEART, AN ALTRUISTIC CRUSADER - and yet one who proceeds to DEFAME and INSULT... [merely because I] ASK HIM TO TAKE OF HIS MASK & CLOAK

Hello yet again my friend, Mayacaman,

YOUR COMMENT: Still, I find it next to IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCEPT Mr. Snoop4truth's [mere] ALLEGATIONS about:

(Quoting me)

"Deborah Tavares' partners in her hoaxes have publicly called for my death. These partners of Deborah Tavares are multi-convicted, weapons-related, violent felons. They actually have criminal convictions for carrying (in the front seat of their cars) illegally sawed-off shot guns, night sticks outfitted with concealed razor blades, machetes, daggers, illegal switch blades, hand guns, rifles, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, etc. If more be necessary, these partners of Deborah Tavares are mentally ill and have been involuntarily incarcerated in mental institutions on more than one occasion."

(Quote ends)

YOUR COMMENT: [WHERE IS YOUR] PROOF? At present this [claim] is nothing but an UNSUBSTANTIATED REPORT from an ANONYMOUS SOURCE [referring to me].

MY RESPONSE: At some point, you will come to realize that I am not simply making this stuff up. My claims are true. The following document is a public, written call for the murder of lawyers, including me. It was co-written and posted online by Rodney DALE Class, who is Deborah Tavares' partner in legal hoaxes. (Rod Class' criminal history is just above in this same thread.). This call for murder of lawyers is STILL posted online to this very day. The BLUE words in brackets below are my words which I added solely for clarity.

(Begin quote of Deborah Tavares' partners in legal hoaxes)

"MOST LAWYERS are OUR ENEMY:

"The small handful [of lawyers] that are good must get on the right side [our side] and help us win OUR WAR, or they are not on our side. THERE CAN BE NO MORE SITTING ON THE FENCE, PEOPLE MUST DECIDE WHICH SIDE THEY ARE ON AND FIGHT.

"LAWYERS that claim to be on our side and are later found out to be traitors, MUST BE PUT TO DEATH as this [DEATH] is just what they [LAWYERS] have planned for all Americans, who do not abide by their rules and regulations [meaning lawyers plan to kill Americans]. Americans cannot win THE WAR if they allow traitors [referring to layers] to infiltrate our ranks and get away with it. THE ENEMY [that] Americans ARE FIGHTING is a DEADLY ENEMY [referring to lawyers], who care nothing for anyone out [side] of their own ranks [other lawyers], and if you turn your back on them, YOU COULD BE THEIR NEXT VICTIM [MEANING YOU COULD BE KILLED BY LAWYERS].
    […]
    "WALK SOFTLY AMERICANS AND CARRY A BIG STICK [presumably outfitted with concealed razor blades].

"MOST IMPORTANTLY, DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE IT.

"We are under vicious assault [by lawyers] and we must make use of every resource [including weapons?] we have, OR GIVE IN TO THEIR SLAVERY [become slaves to lawyers].

"COPY AND SPREAD [THIS DOCUMENT] WIDELY, SEND COPIES [OF THIS DOCUMENT] TO THE CRIMINAL LAWYERS AND LAWYER-JUDGES [AS A THREAT TO THEM].

"Luke 11: 52 “Woe unto you lawyers” [SO, EVEN GOD HIMSELF SUPPORTS OUR WAR AGAINST LAWYERS].
    [...]

[…]
    "The first part of this Article is [was] written by CW [MEANING, "CARL WESTON", WHO IS ONE OF RODNEY DALE CLASS' PARTNERS IN INCITING HATRED AND VIOLENCE AGAINST LAWYERS], Private Attorney General [AN IMAGINARY POSITION OF LEGAL AUTHORITY].

"privateattorneygeneral.spruz.com [a website for people with imaginary legal positions of authority] an associate of herein author, EACH AUTHOR [of this document] IS ALSO AN ASSOCIATE OF RODNEY DALE CLASS [who is Deborah Tavares’ partner in legal hoaxes], all of whom are researchers gathering the necessary evidence to make the claims as stated herein [AGAINST LAWYERS], but by no means limited to [continues infinitum with more delusional, amateurish, legal-sounding hogwash]... .

(End quote of Deborah Tavares' partners in legal hoaxes)

MY COMMENT:My concern about the hatred and violence of all these people (above) is four-fold.

First is, of course, is the call to murder above (lawyers should be "PUT TO DEATH" in this "WAR", "SEND COPIES [OF THIS DOCUMENT] TO THE CRIMINAL LAWYERS AND LAWYER-JUDGES [AS A THREAT TO THEM]".

Second, the foregoing call for murder (which was co-written by Rodney DALE Class, who is Deborah Tavares partner in legal hoaxes) was issued BEFORE I began exposing their hoaxes! So, NOW these people have an EVEN GREATER hatred for my kind and an EVEN GREATER motive for their threatened violence against all lawyers in general (AND AGAINST ME IN PARTICULAR FOR EXPOSING THEIR HOAXES).

Third, Rodney DALE Class (who is Deborah Tavares' partner in legal hoaxes and co-author of the call for murder above) collects and carries with him in his car BIZARRE, ILLEGAL, DEADLY WEAPONS (1 fully-loaded, illegally-sawed-off shotgun, 2 night sticks outfitted with concealed razor blades, 1 machete mounted on the driver's side door for quick and easy access, 14 knives and daggers, 3 axes, 1 illegal, spring loaded switch blade knives, several packages of razor-type blades hidden beneath his clothing, etc.). He is also a MULTI-CONVICTED, WEAPONS-RELATED FELON who has been placed on the UNITED STATES TERRORIST WATCH LIST. Further, Rod Class has a long history of SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS for which he has been involuntarily incarcerated in mental institutions on more than one occasion. Finally, Rod Class has thousands of followers globally who share the same radical, violent belief system about lawyers, many of whom have similar criminal histories and similar mental problems of their own.

Fourth, Al Whitney (real name "Anita Larin"), Deborah Tavares' other partner in hoaxes, actually emailed TO ME PERSONALLY (without solicitation) all three of the "Judge DALE forgeries" (all CO-FORGED by Deborah Tavares herself). In the “Judge DALE forgeries”, these three charlatans (while pretending to be "Judge DALE") stated that all lawyers, including me, were illegal, invalid, corrupt, uneducated, unlicensed, dishonest, diabolical, traitors, foreign agents, communists, servants of international bankers and THE ENEMY OF ALL MANKIND. Al Whitney emailed me these forgeries to me AS A DIRECT THREAT TO ME PERSONALLY (effectively, "We know what you do and you will pay for it.”). And, she did all of this BEFORE I began exposing her hoaxes with Deborah Tavares! So, NOW these people have an EVEN GREATER hatred for my kind and an EVEN GREATER motive for their threatened violence against all lawyers in general (AND AGAINST ME IN PARTICULAR FOR EXPOSING THEIR HOAXES).

Combined, Deborah Tavares, Al Whitney (real name "Anita Larin") and Rodney DALE Class have millions of followers globally who share the same radical, violent belief system about lawyers, many of whom have similar criminal histories and similar mental problems of their own.

As a result of all of these risk factors, I decided to use a pen name when exposing the hoaxes of these people.

I hope you will understand.

Question: Do you think that it is just possible that you might not know these people as well as you think you do?

YOUR COMMENT: a man [referring to me], who quite patently HAS AN AXE TO GRIND, who claims to be pure of heart, an altruistic crusader...

MY RESPONSE: When I found out that Deborah Tavares, Al Whitney (real name “Anita Larin”) and Rodney "DALE" Class were behind the "Judge DALE Hoax", I became angry. In the "Judge DALE Hoax", these three charlatans FORGED and published three FAKE legal books, which revealed FAKE legal information which they fraudulently claimed were written by a FAKE "retired federal judge" named, "Judge DALE" (a FAKE name which incorporates Rodney "DALE" Class' middle name, "DALE", as an inside joke on the American people). So thereafter, I thought I would take a look into the OTHER claims and the OTHER documents peddled by this same cast of characters. This thread is the result of that investigation.

So, if I have an axe to grind, I have a very good reason for having an axe to grind. That reason is that Deborah Tavares and her partners are INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUDING the American people with ELABORATE HOAXES in order to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans.

Deborah Tavares and her partners are UTTERLY CONSUMED WITH HATRED and they use HOAXES and INTENTIONAL FRAUD to spread that HATRED throughout the world. Deborah Tavares and her partners are going to get innocent Americans killed! Indeed, it is a miracle that such a catastrophe has already not occurred.

My mission is not to harm Deborah Tavares. My mission is to stop Deborah Tavares from using fraud as a tool to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans. My mission is to protect innocent Americans from the threat posed by the intentional fraud of Deborah Tavares. My mission is to prevent Deborah Tavares from getting innocent Americans killed. My mission is to wake up the followers of Deborah Tavares to the truth about her before they start killing innocent Americans in the mistaken belief that Deborah Tavares is telling the truth. SHE IS NOT!

So, yes. I am pure of heart and an altruistic crusader for the truth. And, I make no apologies for that.

Do you think that it is just possible that my five year investigation into these people might put me in a position to know more about them than you do?

YOUR COMMENT: - and yet one [referring to me] who proceeds to defame and insult me after I merely ask him to take off his mask & cloak.

MY RESPONSE: That is not simply true. Let me make this perfectly clear. My differences with you are not about you asking me to take off my “mask”. Instead, my differences with you are about your refusal to accept the OBVIOUS truth ON ITS OWN MERITS, WHEN IT IS LITERALLY STARING YOU IN THE FACE, regardless of my identity, WILLFUL BLINDNESS, SELF-IMPOSED IGNORANCE. That is something entirely different.

And, while it is no excuse for the tone of my own words when responding to you, the reality is that you drew first blood ("mask", “smell”, ”hit piece”, “paid operative”, ”libel”, “slander”, “propaganda”, “tar baby”, ”missives”, “predatory yellow journalism”, ”balls”, “diatribe”, ”character assassination”, ”smear campaign”, ”McCarthyism”, “nonsense”, “impossible to accept”, “cloak”).

Look, I am only human. If someone takes a pot shot at me, I sometimes respond in a similar fashion. This is particularly true when someone takes a pot shot at me for doing what is indisputably right (for telling the truth). I realize that such is not an excuse for the tone of my own words when responding to you, but that is why I did it.

Regardless, I hereby publicly and sincerely apologize to you for any defamatory statement or insult that I may have made during the course of this debate.

As a side note, I did not want to have to publicly reveal, in this detail, my reasons for a using a pen name when exposing the hoaxes of these people. But, based on your repeated and public accusations against me above, I believed I had no choice.

You have repeatedly and publicly suggested that I had no legitimate reason for using a pen name (my "mask") when exposing the hoaxes of these people. But, you were mistaken. I do.

You have also repeatedly and publicly accused me of using a pen name to avoid being sued by Deborah Tavares for lying. But, you were mistaken about that, as well. I was not lying and I cannot be successfully sued for telling the truth. So clearly, that is not the reason that I use a pen name.

Any rational person exposing the hoaxes of these people under these facts would use a pen name. Indeed, it would be completely insane for anyone to expose the hoaxes these people under these facts without using a pen name.

And, just so that you know, my concern with the hatred and violence of these people (and millions of their delusional, rabid followers across the globe) is not limited to a single appearance at a live debate. The threat of violence from of these people (and the millions of their delusional, rabid followers across the globe) is world-wide in scope and will continue indefinitely into the foreseeable future, long after any such live debate.

Your own threatening tone towards me on this very thread is conclusive proof that I made the right call in using a pen name to expose these hoaxes.

Perhaps now, you will better understand why I use a pen name.

All The Best,

Snoop

Attached Files
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 05-14-2020 at 01:12 PM.

9. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

10. TopTop #36
    AliceinWonderland

Hi Mark, I hope the following helps readers to consider the importance of Snoops case re Tavares Fraud.

I wasn’t a follower of Tavares but at a glance I once admired her on face value only. I respected her passion and what I wrongly assumed was truth in her “intelligent presentations with documents”. I did not do due diligence by looking into her “evidence”.

I am very grateful to Snoop for his personal time, dedication and expertise in bringing these facts to the public table.

Quote Otherwise, Snoop can take pot shots at Deborah Tavares, and since he remains, in this venue, anonymous, she is subject to what amounts to defamation of character without recourse to her own, in person, verbal rebuttal...
    No POT SHOTS. I have actually read and scrutinized a majority of the EVIDENCE presented by Snoop and it stands up. If people could do the same before making assumptions out of ignorance, the conversation could actually get off the ground and move in an entirely different direction.

Quote I don't think that anyone who indulges in that sort of character assassination should be allowed to do it anonymously.
    No Character Assassination by Snoop. Truth via Evidence, revealed by Snoop.

Tavares character assassinated herself the day she started lying with her con job!

It’s only a matter of time before the truth is recognized and absorbed by those defending her simply because she “appears” to be on the good side of conspiracy theorists by exploiting common catch phrases i.e. depopulation, useless eaters, etc, when the evidence reveals a far more sinister MO.

Quote I don't think that anyone who indulges in that sort of character assassination should be allowed to do it anonymously.
    I believe anonymity and witness protection are still part of our legal system for “snitches”. Don’t see how Snoop doesn’t deserve protection from unhinged dangerous individuals who are Taveres henchmen. Again, look at the research. Snoop has done the hard yards. Dig a little deeper and Tavares connections create their own conspiracy!

Quote These are respectable people, conservatives, petite bourgeois types. Such people do not hang with the sort of thugs that Mr. "Snoop4truth" describes and alleges in the quotation above. They just don't.
    Please don’t let ignorance be an endorsement for comments. Tavares does not need to “hang out” with thugs. She only has to seduce them for favours by: giving a few cash handouts at a local charity centre or out of public viewing after one of her public lectures; let them off weekly rent now and again; or hey whip them up into hating lawyers because they are underprivileged – hopefully that reality is becoming clearer and doesn’t need me to spell it out further.

It is encouraging to want to call for a debate between Snoop and Tavares. Unfortunately this is equivalent to asking the Wizard of Oz to come out from behind his curtain. Ain’t gonna happen.

The curtain can only be pulled down by people on the other side of it – that’s us!

Then the playing field is levelled to at least give people a reasonable chance of deciding whether they really do want to support, defend, or promote Tavares.

We can scream and yell all we like about the injustices of the world and how far removed we are from being able to do anything about them. But we can actually do something about them. We can apply due diligence into our local and online communities to bring transparency and awareness to the tyrannical psychology behind greed, exploitation and lack of empathy that is lurking just beneath “fake” concern and empathy.

Because people like Tavares and Co do not help global causes. Their lies drag real activism backwards.

11. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

12. TopTop #37
    Mayacaman

Dear Alice,
    I notice that you just recently showed up on Waccobb - so recently, in fact that your page says it was initiated on June 8, 2019. I'm just wondering if you could tell us a little bit about yourself...

All the best,
    Mark
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  

13. TopTop #38
    Mayacaman

Name:  Alice, C.png
Views: 2468
Size:  506.1 KB

Snoop, I just read the missive by your alter ego, "Alice In Wonderland." Smooth move, Snoop, to concoct a straw woman to act as a surrogate to advocate for your position.
    You should have changed the case Size and the Font in her missive. Also your style of writ, kid, in order to make her a little more credible.

I've been researching this fellow, "Rodney Dale Class" since you brought him to our attention. I confess I never heard of him before now. Just to make sure I'm on the right track, Snoop, is the fellow
    in the following video the same dude with all the guns and ammo? Is this the man you are so fearful about showing up at your debate with Mrs. Tavares?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx8t...K5yxOUe2Cp8bn6

14. TopTop #39
    AliceinWonderland

Dear Alice,
    I notice that you just recently showed up on Waccobb - so recently,...

Hi Mark, yes I recently joined and it’s obvious I am here because I support the outing of Tavares and Co - no conspiracy there

And no, I will not be putting up my personal details. I will assist by encouraging people to look into the data and evidence – it speaks for itself - but I will not put myself further out there as I am researching another hoaxer and do not want my life disrupted because of the malicious retaliations to critics.
    Last edited by Barry; 06-08-2019 at 10:19 PM.

15. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

16. TopTop #40
    snoop4truth

Post #40
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by AliceinWonderland: View Post
    Hi Mark, I hope the following helps readers to consider the importance of Snoops case re Tavares Fraud....
    Hello AliceInWonderland,

Thank you so much for joining us.

Great comment. Excellent critical thinking skills. Excellent analysis. Well reasoned. Well written.

And, I couldn't possibly agree more with every single point you made.

It is people like you that make all of my work worth while.

All My Very Best,

Snoop

17. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

18. TopTop #41
    snoop4truth

Post #41
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    A recent guest has posted an exhaustive description of alleged hoaxes that have been put forth by Deborah Taveres. They are too long to be included in our digest, but I wanted to give you a heads up that they are here, as earlier posts in this thread.

Some of those "hoaxes" have been put forth on this website so it seems fair that their debunking is also here.

Your comments are most welcome.
    Barry and friends,

My expose's on the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares are always a work in progress.

Today, I discovered more actual proof that the emails which Deborah Tavares uses in support of her claim (that PG&E used DEW's on satellites in space to start the recent fires in California) are FORGERIES.

I added this paragraph to the expose' of that hoax today.

THE REASONS WHY WE KNOW THESE PUBLISHED EMAILS ARE FORGERIES:

THE APPEARANCE OF THE FORGERIES

1. Each one of Deborah Tavares' FAKE emails between PG&E and CPUC contains text which consists of TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT LETTER FONTS, TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT LETTER SIZES, ONE OF WHICH IS IN BOLD TYPE, THE OTHER WHICH IS NOT. That means Deborah Tavares assembled each of these FAKE emails between PG&E and CPUC from two entirely different documents. Specifically, Deborah Tavares took the heading of REAL emails between PG&E and CPUC and replaced the REAL email message of those emails with a FAKE email message that she FORGED herself! Otherwise the letter font type, letter sizes and boldness of the text would be the same throughout the entire email. SEE PROOF HERE! http://stopthecrime.net/wp/2018/08/2...rn-california/

Just a heads up.

There is simply no end to the intentional fraud of Deborah Tavares.

It is unbelievable.

Snoop

19. Gratitude expressed by:

20. TopTop #42
    Mayacaman

Dialog At the Mad Hatter's Tea Party :
    Name:  Mad Hatter's Tea Party.jpg
Views: 2458
Size:  116.8 KB
    “Alice In Wonderland” Said:

“It is encouraging to want to call for a debate between Snoop and Tavares. Unfortunately this is equivalent to asking the Wizard of Oz to come out from behind his curtain. Ain’t gonna happen.”

“Alice In Wonderland” also Said:

“Hi Mark, yes I recently joined and it’s obvious I am here because I support the outing of Tavares and Co - no conspiracy there

And no, I will not be putting up my personal details. I will assist by encouraging people to look into the data and evidence – it speaks for itself - but I will not put myself further out there as I am researching another hoaxer and do not want my life disrupted because of the malicious retaliations to critics.”

Mad Hatter Said:

“AliceInWonderland, Thank you so much for joining us. Great comment. Excellent critical thinking skills. Excellent analysis. Well reasoned. Well written. And, I couldn't possibly agree more with every single point you made. It is people like you that make all of my work worth while. All My Very Best, Snoop”

Name:  Mitosis.jpg
Views: 2011
Size:  83.1 KB

My comment to "AliceInWonderland": I would agree with you that there is "no conspiracy" in your presence at the table, Alice. And - Yes - it is quite "obvious" why you are here.

"Conspiracy" can only happen when there is more than one person involved, and you, sweetie, are a fictional character, a convenient foil & front-woman for Snoop, who has shown - in "your" reference to the Wizard of Oz - that he has no intention to come out from behind his curtain...

Name:  Curtain Man.jpg
Views: 2015
Size:  39.9 KB

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22The+Hoaxes+of+%22Snoop4truth%22%22&t=osx&ia=web

http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/02/bundys-rod-class-and-michigan-general.html
    Last edited by Barry; 06-08-2019 at 10:49 PM.

21. TopTop #43
    Mayacaman

@:=In Which I Repeat=:@

Three {3} Hitherto Unanswered Questions for "Snoop":

Mayacaman said:
    Quote If you truly are, as you say, a Lawyer, make your Case. Prepare your Evidence, point by point. Deborah Tavares can do the same. Challenge her to a debate. You should do that here, in this venue, since you have already got our attention.

1.) What have you got to lose?

2.) If she declines your challenge to an open, public debate, then that would tend to indicate that you might have a certain amount of 'truth' - would it not?

3.)
    Just to make sure I'm on the right track, Snoop, is the fellow in the following video the same dude with all the guns and ammo? Is this the man you are so fearful about showing up at your... [non-event] ...with Mrs. Tavares?

22. TopTop #44
    AliceinWonderland

Dialog At the Mad Hatter's Tea Party :
    Ha, love it. Truly do. Clever, creative, dramatic, funny.

All jokes aside though.

A debate between Tavares and Snoop isn’t about personality. They’re not running for President.

It’s about the data. And that’s been put on the table from both sides.

It’s a tragedy that culture has trained people to rely on the best performer selling a “truth” story rather than empowering them to research the data and make informed choices.

Especially when a case has been painstakingly made by Snoop, point by point – one only has to read it!

But sadly reading more than a few lines has become a cultural dilemma in our era of visual aid. So if reading the volumes of point by point case data is difficult then perhaps have someone read it to you, or for you.

And who knows . . . if you come away from that convinced Tavares is dangerously peddling a hoax that is not helping genuine activists then maybe you could assist Snoops case with a few visual aids

23. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

24. TopTop #45
    snoop4truth

Post #45
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by AliceinWonderland: View Post
    Ha, love it. Truly do. Clever, creative, dramatic, funny.

All jokes aside though.

A debate between Tavares and Snoop isn’t about personality. They’re not running for President.

It’s about the data. And that’s been put on the table from both sides.

It’s a tragedy that culture has trained people to rely on the best performer selling a “truth” story rather than empowering them to research the data and make informed choices.

Especially when a case has been painstakingly made by Snoop, point by point – one only has to read it!

But sadly reading more than a few lines has become a cultural dilemma in our era of visual aid. So if reading the volumes of point by point case data is difficult then perhaps have someone read it to you, or for you.

And who knows . . . if you come away from that convinced Tavares is dangerously peddling a hoax that is not helping genuine activists then maybe you could assist Snoops case with a few visual aids
    Aliceinwonderland,

I love you, man.

You are the one who should be running for president! HAHAHAHAHA!

Snoop

25. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

26. TopTop #46
    Mayacaman

Further Dialog @ the Mad Hatter's Tea Party:
    Name:  Mad Hatter's Tea Party.jpg
Views: 2167
Size:  116.8 KB

"AliceInWonderland" Said:

Quote It’s about the data. And that’s been put on the table from both sides.

In Response to which, the Mad Hatter Said:

Quote Aliceinwonderland,

I love you, man.

You should be one running for president! HAHAHAHAHA!

Snoop
    To which I say, "man"? That's a Freudian slip, Snoop.

Yes, your clone, "Alice-in-Wonderland" actually is a man - yourself in disguise - but for the sake of your argument, and to win points with our in-house West County audience, you should have kept up the charade of honoring her as a Woman and, dude, you just slipped...

Of course you love your clone, Snoop. By undergoing mitosis you have saved your own ass from having to answer my very pointed Questions.

Meanwhile, check out the Rabbit, because he is skeptical. Talk about pulling a rabbit out of a hat...

Will the Wizard of OZ ever come out from behind his curtain of anonymity?

--As Alice/Snoop has already informed us, "
    Ain’t gonna happen.”

Sincerely,
    Mark Walter Evans
    (my name)

Last edited by Barry; 06-10-2019 at 12:50 PM.

27. TopTop #47
    AliceinWonderland

Wow nice try Mark, just gotta give ya ten points for trying.
    But sorry mate, I wear skirts . . . well I used to when younger. Too old now and living in Oz it’s too hot for stockings. So yep I’m a girl.

Snoop’s figure of speech is also not offensive to me, being an Aussie, as it’s colloquially quite common for us to say stuff like, “Oh man, I love that” or “Oh come on man you can do this” when talking to both male and female, or even oneself.

28. Gratitude expressed by:

29. TopTop #48
    snoop4truth

Post #48
    A recent guest has posted an exhaustive description of alleged hoaxes that have been put forth by Deborah Taveres. They are too long to be included in our digest, but I wanted to give you a heads up that they are here, as earlier posts in this thread.

Some of those "hoaxes" have been put forth on this website so it seems fair that their debunking is also here.

DEBORAH TAVARES & THE "LONDON ACCOUNTING FIRMS WILL BANKRUPT ALL OUR CITIES HOAX"

THE HOAX:
    In this hoax, Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that the global elite have a plan to bankrupt all of our cities by billing them excessive amounts for accounting services. She also claims that through these accounting services, the global elite have “placed a value on the air that we breathe”, "on our fresh water resources”, “on every tree in our forests” and on all of our other natural resources. Finally, she claims that this "value" is actually a "price" that we will have to pay the global elite for our air, water, trees and other natural resources. But, none of this is so.

VIDEOS OF DEBORAH TAVARES ENGAGED IN THE HOAX:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7i-BV1rs-c (at 2:45-12:10);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJzt...&index=13&t=0s (at 41:55-43:50 and 47:00-100:30 and the last two minutes in particular);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRRk...RihzD&index=14 (at 35:20-35:50);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Jx...FNcjel&index=5 (at 55:10-57:00);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoEn...OCTXngmcjSCCcd (at 1:50-11:10);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoEn...OCTXngmcjSCCcd (at 7:30-14:30).

Deborah Tavares says that her factual basis for making these claims (above) is a December, 26th, 2017, newspaper article in the Press Democrat, a local Santa Rosa, California newspaper. For reasons that are now crystal clear, Deborah Tavares never posted the subject article online or provided links to it. But, she claimed it stated that Ernst & Young would bankrupt the City of Santa Rosa because the city had hired Ernst & Young to determine the amount that the city had lost as a result of the recent fires in northern California.

Deborah Tavares also says another factual basis for her claims about Ernst & Young is the Ernst & Young website which indicates that it is a 200 year old, international accounting firm based in London which serves international clients. But then, Deborah Tavares claims that the website indicates that Ernst & Young is the "global value determinator" which places a value on all of the Earth's "natural capital" (natural resources) and that Ernst & Young is really acting on behalf of international bankers.

BACKGROUND:

ERNST & YOUNG: Ernst & Young is a London based firm which offers a number of professional services to governments and businesses, including accounting, legal and risk assessment.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_%26_Young. https://www.ey.com/en_gl/who-we-are.

THE LAW: When American cities, counties or states incur financial losses in a natural disaster, they may REQUEST REIMBURSEMENT from the federal government (FEMA) and any state counterpart. But, FEMA requires AUDITED accounting of all amounts sought in REIMBURSEMENT. Further, SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE and EXPERTISE is required to prepare the federal REIMBURSEMENT REQUESTS and in appealing any FEMA denials for REIMBURSEMENT.
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/5121 (SCROLL DOWN TO SECTION "(b).");
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/2/part-2600;
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federa...gement_Agency;

THE SUBJECT NEWSPAPER ARTICLE:

The Press Democrat
    WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2018. Santa Rosa, California. PRESSDEMOCRAT.COM

[From page 1.]

SR tapping reserves for fire consultant
    By WILL SCHMIDT
    THE PRESS DEMOCRAT

Santa Rosa will dig further into its budget reserves to pay an additional $813,000 to the disaster recovery consultant it retained after the October 2017 fires. The extension approved by the Santa Rosa City Council last week retains London-based consulting firm Ernst & Young through May and brings the total maximum value of the contract to $2.3 million. The cost of the extension was not included in the city’s current budget forecast, which had estimated Santa Rosa would have $6.5 million in reserves.

The cost of fire damage and the resulting recovery efforts have eaten into the city’s reserve funding and exacerbated the strain of Santa Rosa’s existing budget deficit, though the city’s funding woes were buoyed somewhat by the passage of a quarter-cent sales tax hike approved by voters in November. That tax increase will take effect in April.

Ernst & Young, which has an office in San Francisco, was hired in December 2017 to help local officials assess damage from the 2017 wildfires, request reimbursement from the Federal Emergency Management Agency and represent the city in [reimbursement] talks with FEMA and the California Office Of Emergency Services. Ernst & Young also worked with the city and another outside adviser, Hagerty Consulting, to assess the city's unmet disaster needs, a figure estimated at about $400 million.

Much of Ernst & Young’s efforts have been behind the scenes, but the city recently revealed an online tracker developed in coordination with the consultant (http:/bit.ly/SRFEMA) reflecting the city’s disaster recovery requests [for reimbursement] to FEMA. The city has documented 32 projects with a combined estimated damage of about 66.5 million. FEMA has reimbursed about $2.8 in disaster costs so far. Ernst & Young will continue to help the city appeal four requests [for reimbursement which FEMA denied] for about $17 million that FEMA initially deemed ineligible for reimbursement.

City Manager Sean McGlynn told the city council last week that the contract extension would be the last one between Santa Rosa and Ernst & Young for this disaster recovery [reimbursement] contract. He noted that Santa Rosa’s efforts to secure reimbursements will be far from finished once the contract is up.

“There is going to be a huge amount of time and energy spent by staff in managing this.” McGlynn said.
    The city expects state and FEDERAL REIMBURSEMENT FOR MOST OF THE COSTS of the Ernst & Young contract according to a staff report. [This means that FEMA will reimburse the city except for that TINY PORTION of Ernst & Young's fees associated with the city's reimbursement requests for lost city property that was NEVER ELIGIBLE for reimbursement by FEMA in the first place.] The report also noted that while the city’s budget reserves are depleted, there is sufficient funding to pay out the contract [WHICH WILL BE REIMBURSED BY FEMA ANYWAY].

The city council is set to consider budget cuts and hold a public hearing on city spending priorities as part of its January 29th meeting

NO CITY IN THE UNITED STATES IS GOING BANKRUPT as a result of hiring Ernst & Young to assess fire damage or to assist in obtaining reimbursement from FEMA!

What Deborah Tavares did not know when creating this hoax is under the law, the "ADMINISTRATIVE COSTS" that a city, county or state incurs in their efforts to obtain REIMBURSEMENT from FEMA ARE ALSO THEMSELVES REIMBURSED BY FEMA (not just the value of the city-owned property destroyed in the disaster). https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...1569448744183; https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/44/part-207. That means under the law, the costs of Ernst & Young's accounting services ARE THEMSELVES REIMBURSED BY FEMA and ULTIMATELY COST THE CITY NOTHING WHATSOEVER! But, Deborah Tavares does not know enough to even realize this.

BELOW ARE THE "ADMINISTRATIVE COSTS" THAT FEMA REIMBURSES CITIES FOR (NOT JUST THE COSTS OF CITY- OWNED PROPERTY DESTROYED IN THE DISASTER).

Typical Direct Administrative Cost Activities

• Site inspections
    • Developing the detailed site-specific damage description
    • Evaluating Section 406 hazard mitigation measures
    • Preparing Projects
    • Preparing documents to support a claim [to FEMA for reimbursement]
    • Requesting disbursement of Public Assistance [FEMA] funds
    NOTE THAT ALL OF THESE SERVICES ARE THE VERY SAME SERVICES THAT ERNST & YOUNG RENDERS TO THE CITY UNDER THE CONTRACT. SO, UNDER THE LAW, FEMA WILL REIMBURSE THE CITY FOR ALL OF THE COSTS OF ERNST & YOUNG'S CONTRACTUAL SERVICES!

After all, it is FEMA itself which requires the "AUDITING" services of third-party accounting firms, like Ernst & Young, in the first place (to provide reliable, "AUDITED" information to FEMA so as to make certain that FEMA does not over-reimburse or under-reimburse cities, counties and states after disasters). https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/2/part-2600. So, it is only fair that FEMA pay for those costs.

That means that The City Of Santa Rosa will NOT go bankrupt as a result of hiring Ernst & Young or similar firms to perform AUDITED, certified accounting of disaster losses. That also means that no other city, county or state in the United States which hires firms like Ernst & Young will go bankrupt either. This is because under the law, all of the costs of such accounting services are "ADMINISTRATIVE COSTS" which are reimbursed by FEMA.

FACT: In order for Ernst & Young to do its job (in obtaining reimbursement for cities, counties and states, etc.), it necessarily has to place a “value” on all damaged or destroyed city-owned property (infrastructure, roads, bridges, buildings, utilities, public lands). There is nothing diabolical or nefarious about that. A city cannot obtain reimbursement from FEMA without determining the amount to be reimbursed, which is dependent on the "value" of damaged or destroyed city-owned property, a value determined by Ernst & Young).

But, Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that Ernst & Young is acting on behalf of the global elite to “place a value on the air that we breathe”, "on our fresh water resources”, "on every tree in our forests" and on all of our other natural resources. But, nothing in the article (or elsewhere) suggests that Ernst & Young has or will place a “value” on the air, water or on every tree in the forests, etc.

Deborah Tavares claims that this process of Ernst & Young placing a ”value” on the air, the water and on all other natural resources is currently going on across the globe in order to enslave all of mankind into paying for the natural resources that they already have.

Deborah Tavares falsely claims that the “value” that Ernst & Young places on all of these natural resources is actually a “price” that all of mankind will have to pay to the global elite in exchange for these natural resources.

Finally, Deborah Tavares falsely claims that local governments (like The City Of Santa Rosa) will act as “collection agents” for the global elite in this regard and will levy new taxes on all of mankind to pay the global elite for all of these natural resources (on which Ernst & Young has allegedly placed a "value"). But, none of this is so.

CONCLUSION:
    For reasons stated above, all of Deborah Tavares' claims are veritably false. Ernst & Young does not bankrupt cities. Ernst & Young assists cities by helping them collect reimbursement from FEMA for the value of destroyed city-owned property and other reimbursable losses caused by such disasters. And ultimately, Ernst & Young's services cost cities nothing whatsoever, BECAUSE UNDER THE LAW THE COSTS OF ERNST & YOUNG'S ACCOUNTING SERVICES ARE THEMSELVES A COST REIMBURSED BY FEMA. Finally, Ernst & Young does not "place a value on the air that we breathe", "the water we drink" or place a value on "every tree in our forests". Instead, Ernst & Young only places a value on destroyed city-owned property and other reimbursable losses caused by such disasters.

FOR THE NEXT FULL-LENGTH EXPLANATION OF A DEBORAH TAVARES HOAX, GO TO POST #53.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 10-21-2019 at 03:14 PM.

30. Gratitude expressed by:

31. TopTop #49
    Mayacaman

Mayacaman wrote:
    @:=In Which I Repeat=:@

Three {3} Hitherto Unanswered Questions for "Snoop":

Mayacaman said: " If you truly are, as you say, a Lawyer, make your Case. Prepare your Evidence, point by point. Deborah Tavares can do the same. Challenge her to a debate. You should do that here, in this venue, since you have already got our attention. "

1.) What have you got to lose?

2.) If she declines your challenge to an open, public debate, then that would tend to indicate that you might have a certain amount of 'truth' - would it not?

3.)
    Just to make sure I'm on the right track, Snoop, is the fellow in the following video the same dude with all the guns and ammo? Is this the man you are so fearful about showing up at your... [non-event] ...with Mrs. Tavares?

So far, Snoop, you have studiously avoided rendering an Answer to my very pointed Question to you, regarding the link that I presented above, so I will present the link again, in this Public Forum, for all the world to watch, and consider: It is entitled,

"Rodney Dale Class - Raw in the Studio"
    =AND=

I Reiterate my Third Question: Is this the Same Man, of whom you have written:

"...Deborah Tavares' partners in her hoaxes have publicly called for my death. These partners of Deborah Tavares are multi-convicted, weapons-related, violent felons. They actually have criminal convictions for carrying (in the front seat of their cars) illegally sawed-off shot guns, night sticks outfitted with concealed razor blades, machetes, daggers, illegal switch blades, hand guns, rifles, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, etc. If more be necessary, these partners of Deborah Tavares are mentally ill and have been involuntarily incarcerated in mental institutions on more than one occasion..."

[Note the Use of the Plural]

???

Last edited by Barry; 06-10-2019 at 12:53 PM.

32. TopTop #50
    snoop4truth

Post #50

Hello Barry & friends,

Above at the top of page one of this thread is a very concise summary of the "Judge DALE Hoax". What follows is a mid-length explanation of that hoax for those who want more facts.

DEBORAH TAVARES & "THE JUDGE DALE HOAX"

VIDEOS OF DEBORAH TAVARES ACTUALLY ENGAGED IN THE HOAX. (In many of these videos, Deborah Tavares actually quotes her own forgery (quotes herself), but fraudulently claims her words are the words of "Judge DALE"):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k (AT 42:10-49:15);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKI4zPI504E (AT 7:15-7:55, 27:00-27:55, 31:15-33:10, 45:05-46:00, 52:35-53:45, 54:35-54:50);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dgYbD6fcw8 (AT 34:20-36:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAryrdGenL4 ( AT 1:30-1:45);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRnogqeqzxk (AT 6:20-6:45, 7:10-7:55, 25:55-26:45);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQeazE8_Ipk (AT 51:50-53:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81qlF5v3WY8 (AT 7:00-7:25);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eei6_4dpK4 (AT 2:20-2:40).

THE FORGERIES (BOOKS):
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf (NOTE WEBSITE);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.files....bk-format1.pdf (NOTE WEBSITE);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.files....th-edition.pdf (SEE LIST OF AUTHORS AT BOTTOM OF 2ND PAGE).

THE HOAX: "Judge DALE" is a hoax. This is the reason that you have never actually seen a photo, video or live appearance of "Judge DALE". He does not exist. The people pretending to be "Judge DALE" in the "Judge DALE forgeries" and online are Deborah Tavares, Al Whitney (real name "Anita Larin") and amateur legal theorist, Rodney DALE Class, the namesake of "Judge DALE".

ADMISSION:
    DEBORAH TAVARES HAS ALREADY ADMITTED THIS TO US!

In "THE JUDGE DALE HOAX", Deborah Tavares, Anita Larin (AKA "Al Whitney") and amateur legal theorist, Rodney "DALE" Class wrote and published a series of FAKE "legal" books which revealed FAKE "legal" information WHICH THEY ACTUALLY CREATED THEMSLEVES. But, they fraudulently told the American people these FORGERIES were written by a FAKE "retired federal judge" named, "Judge DALE" (which uses Rodney "DALE" Class' middle name, "DALE", as an inside joke on the American people).

The "Judge DALE Forgeries" include: "The Matrix And The US Constitution" (2010); "The Great American Adventure: Secrets Of America" (2012) and "Lawfully Yours" (2014). But, excerpts of these FORGERIES are posted all over the web as articles or comments. (See links above.).

In the "Judge DALE forgeries", Deborah Tavares, Anita Larin (AKA "Al Whitney") and Rodney "DALE" Class (all while pretending to be "Judge DALE") falsely claimed that the American legal system is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt and diabolical. Specifically, Tavares and her partners claimed, among other things, that all governments and all governmental agencies (including the courts) are PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS" and that all American lawyers are actually working for the international bankers, foreign traitors who have sworn an oath to the Queen, non-American citizens, double agents, communists, Satanists, imposters, unlicensed, unqualified, uneducated, self-appointed, illegal, invalid, corrupt, diabolical and THE ENEMY OF ALL MANKIND. The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that the American justice system is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against INNOCENT Americans.

Of all of Tavares' hoaxes, the "Judge DALE" Hoax is perhaps her most diabolical. As a result of this single hoax, millions of Americans WERE INCITED TO THE POINT OF HATRED AND VIOLENCE against INNOCENT Americans. As a result of this single hoax, countless thousands of Americans have WASTED years of their lives, thousands of dollars of their own money, all of their resources and all of their energy FIGHTING AN IMAGINARY ENEMY (an imaginary Satanic and diabolical justice system described in her forgeries) which is NOT REAL, using IMAGINARY LAWS (described in her forgeries) which are NOT REAL, by employing the legal teachings of an IMAGINARY "RETIRED FEDERAL JUDGE DALE" (described in her forgeries) who is NOT REAL.

As a result of this single hoax, hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Americans HAVE LOST THEIR OWN COURT CASES and as a result, actually LOST their own time, LOST their own homes, LOST their own money, LOST their own property, LOST their own liberty AND PERHAPS EVEN LOST THEIR OWN LIVES IN RELIANCE UPON THE FALSE LEGAL CLAIMS IN THE "JUDGE DALE" FORGERIES.

CONCLUSION: Thus, contrary to the claims of Deborah Tavares', THE "JUDGE DALE FORGERIES" DO NOT REFLECT THE TRUTH ABOUT THE AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEM OR ABOUT AMERICAN LAWYERS.

There is simply no end to the INTENTIONAL FRAUD of Deborah Tavares.

33. Gratitude expressed by:

34. TopTop #51
    Mayacaman

It has become apparent as this thread has developed, what this one-man crusade of Mr. “Snoop-4truth” is really about. I’ll qualify that. It has become apparent to me.

“Snoop4Truth” has written:

“…And, just so that you know, my concern with the hatred and violence of these people (and millions of their delusional, rabid followers across the globe) is not limited to a single appearance at a live debate. The threat of violence from all of these people is global and will continue indefinitely into the foreseeable future, long after any such live debate…”

Let’s examine a clause in that statement:

“… these people (and millions of their delusional, rabid followers across the globe)

Wow! I had no Idea that Deborah Tavares was such a terribly dangerous person. Someone with “millions of delusional followers” - & “across the globe” even…

And I had no Idea about her partner in crime, a certain “Rodney Dale Class” either. In fact I had never even heard of him, Mr. Snoop. -- Until you brought him to our attention, here in this very thread.

But now I have at least an Idea about what makes Mr. Snoop, Esquire run and why he has appeared on the scene @ WaccoBB, tilting at the windmill of “Tavares & Co” with a vengeance, and with a zeal that would truly be remarkable, and selfless, were one not to wonder “why?”

Now it also becomes apparent, Snoop, just who it is that is footing the Bill for your one-man cross-country Internet Crusade. That would be the ABA: American Bar Association. - Boys with deep pockets who can afford to detail a sleuth like you, "Snoop4truth" to work full time to put the Genie of the Awakened Masses back in the Bottle from which she has emerged.

Evidently the Lawyers - as a Class - are running scared and believe they must fight a rear-guard action against the pernicious influence of the doctrines of the
    non-union cadre among the Paralegals. Among whom you have men like Mr. Rodney Dale Class, one of the leaders of the “Sovereignty Movement.” Mr. “Snoop4truth” is the front man for the ABA in this battle.

= Hence,
    his strident, "take-no-prisoners" style of writ, complete with marching, italicised text, highlighted in Red, and underlined.

The threat of violence from all of these people is global and will continue indefinitely into the foreseeable future, long after any such live debate

So there you have it: the ‘Constitutionalists’ and the ‘Sovereigns’ have replaced the 'Communists' as the main domestic threat to the Establishment– the core of which is made up of folks who are {Surprise!} Lawyers.

These folks now – these Lawyers – also make up the core of the Managerial Class in the United States of America - roughly five thousand White Men, 98% of whom have Law Degrees... & Roughly half of whom meet each July at the Bohemian Grove.

Evidently the Lawyers are afraid of a Revolutionary situation in America - one which would parallel the Jack Cade Rebellion in London, in 1450.

Name:  220px-Jack_Cade.jpg
Views: 1903
Size:  69.0 KB

Don't worry, Snoop, you have nothing to fear from me. I'm just a casual observer - and a pacifist. But you still haven't answered my Questions...

Last edited by Barry; 05-18-2020 at 02:11 PM.

35. TopTop #52
    Juana

For those like me..who have wondered for many years...why everything is ass backwards and getting more so...watch Debra Tavares videos...shes the consumate whistle blower.
    Knowledge is power

36. TopTop #53
    snoop4truth

Post #53

NOTE: Al Whitney's ("Anita Laurin's) website, anticorruptionsociety.com has been taken down. So, some of the links below no longer work. Fortunately, the links below to the most important documents (which are PDF's or which Al Whitney uploaded to other websites) still work well.

DEBORAH TAVARES & THE COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM HOAX:

VIDEO OF DEBORAH TAVARES' PARTNERS ENGAGED IN THIS HOAX.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ruq2LMDCcg (Here, Al Whitney, Rod Class and a co-conspirator pretend to be "shocked" while reviewing their OWN FORGERY).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxCIJZI74Oo
    (Here, Al Whitney, Rod Class and a co-conspirator pretend to be "shocked" while reviewing their OWN FORGERY).

NOTE: Because Deborah Tavares found out that I was going to expose this particular hoax, she panicked and took down her epic YouTube video wherein she spent hours engaged in this hoax and wherein she pretended to be "shocked" and "horrified" by her FAKE government document (which she herself actually created). It was absolutely priceless! It was TRULY OSCAR WORTHY!

ARTICLES PEDDLING THE HOAX:
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/20...-with-justice/ (A fraudulent article. Note website.)
    https://itnjcommittee.org/why-the-it...stment-system/ (Note the author of this fraudulent article.)
    https://i-uv.com/court-registry-investment-system-cris

THE FINISHED FORGERY:
    https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf (NOTE THE WEBMASTER OF THIS WEBSITE.).

TIME LINE:
    Deborah Tavares, Rodney "DALE" Class (as "Judge DALE" ) and Al Whitney HAVE BEEN COLLABERATING on hoaxes SINCE AT LEAST APRIL 10, 2010, the ACTUAL DATE on which Deborah Tavares, herself, POSTED THE FOLLOWING "JUDGE DALE" FORGERY ON HER OWN WEBSITE.
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/the-matr...-bk-format.pdf. In January 2011, Al Whitney posted the "Court Registry Investment System" FORGERY (THE FORGERY EXPOSED HERE) on wordpress.com. Since that date, Deborah Tavares and her partners have PUBLICLY CREDITED Rodney "DALE" Class (NOT "JUDGE DALE") with the "discovery" of that "Court Registry Investment System" FORGERY. For proof, Scroll down to just above the video here. https://anticorruptionsociety.com/20...-with-justice/. For proof, scroll down to just above the video here. https://itnjcommittee.org/why-the-it...stment-system/. For proof, scroll down to the first full sentence here. https://unmasker4maine.files.wordpre...pt-23-2013.pdf. But, a year later in 2012, Deborah Tavares, without thinking it through, incorporated that same "Court Registry Investment System" FORGERY (which she had publicly credited to Rod Class) into a book which she claims was written by "Judge DALE". See page 5 here. http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf. Sometimes, Deborah Tavares has a hard time keeping all of her lies straight.

THE HOAX:

In "THE COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM HOAX", Deborah Tavares and her partners (including Rod Class, Al Whitney and Jeanette Triplett) fraudulently claimed to have "discovered" a "secret" or "leaked" government document which she claims "PROVES" that ALL OF THE MONEY that the public ever pays to the courts in FINES and PENALTIES is forwarded on to the "Federal Reserve" to keep (in the same way the IRS collects money from income earners and allegedly forwards it to the Federal Reserve to keep). The purpose of this hoax (like the "Judge DALE Hoax") was to make Americans think that the American justice system is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against INNOCENT Americans.

To carry out this hoax, Deborah Tavares and her partners fraudulently MANUFACTURED a FAKE document to support of their hoax (just like they did with all three of the "Judge DALE FORGERIES" ) and they made their forgery LOOK like an official government document. BUT, THEY MADE SOME STUPID MISTAKES shown below!

IMPORTANT LEGAL BACKGROUND:
    Most state and federal court houses have a "COURT REGISTRY". A court registry is a court-supervised, escrow-type account managed at an office in the court house. In extremely rare cases (when the ownership or right to money is in dispute), litigants voluntarily (and temporarily) deposit money into the court registry until their case is over at which time the judge orders the clerk to pay the money deposited to the winning side in the case. ALL OF THE MONEY THAT IS EVER DEPOSITED INTO A COURT REGISTRY GOES ONLY TO THE LITIGANTS THEMSELVES. NO OTHER PARTY OF ANY TYPE EVER KEEPS ANY OF THE MONEY THAT IS EVER DEPOSITED INTO A COURT REGISTERY. Less than one percent of all cases involve such a deposit into a "Court Registry". So, such deposits are extremely rare. (Have you ever made a deposit into a "Court Registry"?)

ILLUSTRATION OF HOW A COURT REGISTRY ACTUALLY WORKS (a REAL case):
    A car owner obtains a written repair estimate of $1,000 from a repair shop and on that basis, puts his car into the repair shop for repairs. When the owner returns to pick up his repaired car, the repair shop refuses to release it to the owner unless the owner pays the repair shop $2,000 for the repairs.

But, the car owner knows the law. So, he goes to the court house and deposits $2,000 into the court registry (the total amount in dispute), obtains a receipt for that deposit and obtains a court order which requires the repair shop to immediately release his repaired car to him on the grounds that all of the money sought by the repair shop (all $2,000) is safe and is on deposit in the court registry.

A month later at the trial, the judge rules that the repair shop is bound by its written repair estimate of $1,000 and orders the clerk to pay the repair shop $1,000 (the amount of the original repair estimate) and to refund $1,000 to the car owner (the amount of the overcharge). Thus, only the litigants themselves receive the money that is deposited into a court registry.

By voluntarily (and temporarily) depositing money into the court registry BEFORE the case began, the car owner got to use his car while waiting for his court case to be resolved, 30 days. If the car owner had not voluntarily deposited money into the court registry, he would not have been able to use his car for this 30 day period. So, the purpose of a court registry is to BENEFIT and PROTECT the litigants themselves.

THE COURT REGISTRY "INVESTMENT SYSTEM"

Courts are not banks. So, courts themselves must deposit money deposited into their court registries into banks or other financial institutions. In so doing, courts earn "interest" on those deposits. But, depositing court registry money into commercial banks is risky. Banks can fail and the interest rates that banks pay on deposits are very low. To remedy these two problems, Congress passed the Court Registry Investment System Act. Under this Act, federal courts now "deposit" their court registry money into the U.S. Treasury because, unlike banks, the U.S. Treasury cannot fail and because the interest rates that the U.S. Treasury pays on those “deposits” is higher than the interest rates paid by banks.

That means the Court Registry “INVESTMENT SYSTEM” is about the courts EARNING INTEREST (ONLY) on court registry deposits. It has NOTHING to do with the PRINCIPLE amount of money deposited into a court registry, because all of that money belongs only to litigants themselves. But, Deborah Tavares and her partners do not know enough to even realize this.

THE FORGERY:
    Deborah Tavares and her partners found a REAL government document reflecting a REAL CASH FLOW DIAGRAM accurately depicting how the "Court Registry Investment System" actually works (described above).This diagram graphically depicted (with both DRAWINGS and WORDS): 1). a litigant depositing money into a court registry; 2). the court "depositing" that money into the U.S. Treasury (ACTUALLY SHOWING A DRAWING WHICH UNMISTAKABLY DEPICTED THE “UNITED STATES TREASURY BUILDING”); 3). the U.S. Treasury returning that money to the court; and 4). the court paying that money to the winning litigant in the case. (Obviously, Deborah Tavares and her partners overlooked this final step in the diagram, THE RETURN OF ALL OF THE MONEY DEPOSITED TO THE WINNING LITIGANT IN THE CASE.). See the current (ALTERED) version of that diagram here. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

But, the original (UNALTERED) version of the "CASH FLOW DIAGRAM" did not incite hatred or violence against innocent Americans. So, in order to incite that hatred and violence against innocent Americans, Deborah Tavares and her partners FRAUDULENTLY ALTERED the original diagram to make it look like the courts collect money from litigants AND THEN FORWARD IT TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE TO KEEP (to create the illusion that the courts are merely “collection agents” for the Federal Reserve). See proof here. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

Specifically, Deborah Tavares and her partners fraudulently deleted the original label on the diagram which originally read, "UNITED STATES TREASURY (UST)” (UNDER THE DRAWING WHICH UNMISTAKABLY DEPICTED THE "UNITED STATE TREASURY BUILDING") and they FRAUDULENTLY replaced that ORIGINAL LABEL with a FAKE label which now reads, "FEDERAL RESERVE BANK (FRB)”. See proof here. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

We know the current words, "FEDERAL RESERVE BANK (FRB)” which now appear in the diagram were FORGED because of THE TINY WORDS STILL INSIDE THE ARROW ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE DIAGRAM WHICH DEBORAH TAVARES AND HER PARTNERS OBVIOUSLY OVERLOOKED. These words read, “DEPOSIT IN TREASURY” (referring to courts depositing court registry money into the U.S. Treasury, not depositing money into the Federal Reserve “BANK” as the diagram now reads). Note also that the tiny arrow on the left side of the diagram POINTS DIRECTLY TO THE DRAWING IN THE CENTER OF THE DIAGRAM WHICH UNMISTAKABLY DEPICTS THE “UNITED STATES TREASURY BUILDING” (not the Federal Reserve “BANK”). See proof here. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

We also know that the current words, "FEDERAL RESERVE BANK (FRB)” now in the diagram were FORGED because they are THE ONLY WORDS ANYWHERE IN THE ENTIRE DIAGRAM which consist SOLELY OF ALL CAPITAL LETTERS (an inconsistency that a real government document would not contain). Not even the TITLE of the diagram appears in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. See proof here. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

Likewise, we also know that the words, "FEDERAL RESERVE BANK (FRB)” now in the diagram were FORGED because they are THE ONLY WORDS ANYWHERE IN THE ENTIRE DIAGRAM which consist SOLELY OF LARGER, BOLD-FACED TYPE (an inconsistency that a real government document would not contain). Not even the TITLE of the diagram appears in LARGER, BOLD-FACED TYPE. See proof here. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

Note that it was a similar stupid mistake which led to the discovery that Deborah Tavares' emails were FORGED in the "FORGED PG&E Email Hoax" which is explained on page one of this thread. And, PATTERNS OF CONDUCT NEVER LIE!

We also know that the words, "FEDERAL RESERVE BANK (FRB)” now in the diagram were FORGED because the federal government DOES NOT refer to the "Federal Reserve SYSTEM" or the "Federal Reserve BUILDING" in Washington, D.C. as the "Federal Reserve BANK" (a stupid mistake that a real government document would not contain). https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf. There is NO SINGLE "Federal Reserve BANK". Instead, there are 12 regional "Federal Reserve Banks", none of which look anything like the "United States Treasury Building" WHICH IS UNMISTAKABLY DEPICTED IN THE DIAGRAM.

Note that it was a similar stupid mistake which led to the discovery that Deborah Tavares' emails were FORGED in the "FORGED PG&E Email Hoax" which is explained on page one of this thread. And, PATTERNS OF CONDUCT NEVER LIE!

Deborah Tavares and her partners used this FORGED, MISTAKE-RIDDLED diagram as the “COVER” page for the FAKE government document which they manufactured in support of this hoax. Then, they attached dozens of other documents to their FORGED COVER page. These documents attached included, among other things, a series of spread sheets indicating how much money certain federal courts HAD ON DEPOSIT at the U.S. Treasury on a particular date (often millions of dollars). FOR PROOF, SCROLL DOWN HERE. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf. But, Deborah Tavares fraudulently told her video audience that all of the money appearing on the spread sheets WAS FORWARDED TO THE "FEDERAL RESERVE" to keep. But, this claim was not so. All of the principle amounts of money reflected on those spread sheets WAS RETURNED ONLY TO THE WINNING LITIGANTS THEMSELVES AT THE END OF THEIR CASE.).

Further, Deborah Tavares and her partners ALSO failed to check the lower right hand corner of the diagram that they used for the “COVER” of their FAKE government document. The page number in the lower right hand corner of that COVER page of their FAKE government document is marked page "2". But, the very next page in their FAKE document is numbered page "1" and all of the following pages are sequentially numbered (in at least one version of this FORGERY). This means that the COVER page that Deborah Tavares and her partners used on their FAKE government document is not only RIDDLED WITH STUPID MISTAKES (described above), it also CAME FROM AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT DOCUMENT than the pages attached to it. This means that Deborah Tavares and her partners ASSEMBLED THEIR FAKE GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT FROM PARTS OF OTHER DOCUMENTS (an inconsistency and a stupid mistake that a REAL government document would not contain). See proof here. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

Finally, in at least one version of this FORGERY, Deborah Tavares and her partners went through EVERY SINGLE PAGE of their entire FAKE government document and fraudulently REPLACED the term, "UST" (for United States Treasury) with the term, "FRB" (for Federal Reserve BANK) to make the interior of their FAKE government document "MATCH" the exterior COVER of their FAKE government document (to the effect that all money collected by courts is forwarded to the Federal Reserve). In other versions of this same FAKE government document, almost all reference to the term, "UST" (for United States Treasury) and the term, "FRB" (for Federal Reserve BANK) HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY ERASED from the pages attached to the FORGED COVER page of their FAKE government document.

Suffice it to say, this FAKE government document is a FORGERY and was assembled from parts of other documents with conflicting page numbers, neither of which would be the case with a REAL government document.

PROOF:
    THE COVER OF DEBORAH TAVARES' FAKE GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT:
    https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf
    (NOTE WEBSITE). Note that this VERY SAME fake government diagram which Deborah Tavares and her partners attribute to Rodney "DALE" Class above appears INSIDE “The Great American Adventure: Secrets of America” which Deborah Tavares attributes to "Judge DALE" and which Deborah Tavares posted on her own website in 2012. See page actually numbered "5" here. http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf. Remember, since early 2011, Deborah Tavares and her partners have been publicly attributing the "discovery" of the "Court Registry Investment System" FORGERY to Rod Class (not to "Judge DALE"). THIS PROVES THAT DEBORAH TAVARES IS AFFILIATED WITH AND PUBLISHES THE WORK OF BOTH ROD CLASS AND "JUDGE DALE" ON HER OWN WEBSITE, WITHIN THE SAME DOCUMENT.

WHAT THE U.S. TREASURY BUILDING ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22United+States+Treasury+Building%22&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiy64iqvuLiAhVLSN8KHXfPAAYQ_AUIECgB&biw=1093&bih=518
    COMPARE THIS IMAGE TO THE DRAWING ON THE COVER OF TAVARES' FAKE GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT HERE. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

WHAT THE FEDERAL RESERVE BUILDING ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Federal+Reserve+Building+Washington+D. C.%22&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_5P7I3-fZAhWS0FMKHV7-DxoQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1366&bih=651. COMPARE THIS IMAGE TO THE DRAWING ON THE COVER OF TAVARES' FAKE GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT HERE. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

Note here that the COVER of Deborah Tavares FAKE government document unmistakably depicts the "UNITED STATES TREASURY BUILDING" (shown directly above), but Deborah Tavares fraudulently re-labeled it the "FEDERAL RESERVE BANK" (to make it fit her hoax). Note also the PAGE NUMBER "2" in the lower right corner of the COVER page of Deborah Tavares’ FAKE government document. Finally, note that the following page is NUMBERED PAGE ONE "1" and that all subsequent pages are sequentially numbered (proving that this mistake-riddled COVER page came from an entirely different document than the rest this FAKE government document came from and that it was assembled from parts of other documents.). See proof here. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....-07-2003-b.pdf

NOTE: Because Deborah Tavares found out that I was going to expose this particular hoax, she panicked and took down her epic YouTube video wherein she spent hours engaged in this hoax and wherein she pretended to be "shocked" and "horrified" by her FAKE government document (which she herself actually created). It was absolutely priceless! It was TRULY OSCAR WORTHY!

CONCLUSION: Thus, contrary to the claims of Deborah Tavares, THE COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM DOES NOT FORWARD MONEY COLLECTED BY THE COURTS TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE TO KEEP. To the contrary, THE COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM MERELY EARNS "INTEREST" (ONLY) ON THE MONEY THAT IS TEMPORARILY DEPOSITED INTO THE COURT REGISTRY UNTIL THE CASE IS OVER, AT WHICH TIME ALL OF THAT MONEY IS AWARDED TO THE WINNING SIDE IN THE CASE.

FOR THE NEXT FULL-LENGTH EXPLANATION OF A DEBORAH TAVARES HOAX, GO TO POST #58.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 05-26-2020 at 07:07 PM.

37. Gratitude expressed by:

38. TopTop #54
    snoop4truth

The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

Post #54
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Juana: View Post
    For those like me..who have wondered for many years...why everything is ass backwards and getting more so...watch Debra Tavares videos...shes the consumate whistle blower.
    Knowledge is power
    Hello Juana,

Thank you for joining us.

YOUR COMMENT: For those like me..who have wondered for many years...why everything is ass backwards and getting more so....

MY RESPONSE: Agreed. We are all searching for answers. And, conspiracy theory can provide a plausible explanation for what appears to be going on in this crazy world. But, conspiracy theory is not the only plausible explanation for what appears to be going on in this crazy world. There are other explanations as well. For one thing, some of the things we are told which lead us to believe the world is crazy are themselves simply not true. Many are simple misunderstandings or mistakes. Others are out right lies.

I wish you the best of luck in your search for the truth. Just remember, use your own critical thinking skills and verify the accuracy of every claim yourself. This is especially true when it comes to the claims of charismatic people, like Deborah Tavares. You cannot afford to simply turn off your critical thinking skills just because Deborah Tavares is charismatic and wraps herself in the flag of conspiracy theory. Much of what she says is simply not true.

YOUR COMMENT: watch Debra Tavares videos...

MY RESPONSE: I have watched hundreds of Deborah Tavares videos. I have actually transcribed dozens and dozens of them to find the actual time and place in the video where she makes a particular claim (for my readers to use to verify of my own claims about Deborah Tavares).

YOUR COMMENT: She's the consummate whistle blower.

MY RESPONSE: She's consummate alright. She's the best. Attractive. Articulate. Charismatic. Delivery like a high school teacher. Slow deliberate pace. Spelling out important words. Repetition of important points. Reference to written materials on the subject. Reference to how an alleged fact fits into the big picture of what is allegedly going on in the world around us. Apparent honesty. Apparent sincerity. Apparent passion. She admittedly has it all.

But, I do not regard her as a true whistle blower. As I understand the term, a "whistle blower" is someone who tells the truth and does not forge documents or otherwise defraud people, especially her own followers.

YOUR COMMENT: Knowledge is power.

MY RESPONSE: I couldn't agree more. Knowledge is power. But, believing a hoax is a weakness. Believing a lie is a weakness. Believing a fraud is a weakness. Knowledge of a fact that is actually true is REAL POWER. We just have to have the wisdom, critical thinking skills and the discernment to know the difference.

All The Best,

Snoop

39. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

40. TopTop #55
    wisewomn

Actually, Juana, I'm more inclined to lean toward Russian disinformation campaigns.
    For balance (and additional knowledge) you might want to take a look at "Fantasyland: How America Went Haywire-A 500 Year History" by Kurt Andersen. The lies and gullibility have been there since the beginning.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Juana: View Post
    Knowledge is power
    Last edited by Barry; 06-12-2019 at 02:41 PM.

41. Gratitude expressed by:

42. TopTop #56
    podfish

Sorry, Juana, it's only ass backwards from what would be nice. Things are actually kind of what you'd expect from people and corporations acting in their own interests, no more need to impose conspiracy theories to explain them than there is to impose a brain in an anthill.

Think about how someone could spin an explanation of your own actions in a way that would seem plausible to people who don't really know you or what your life is like, or what your goals are. It's pretty easy to create a plotline that works, whether you're writing for HBO or for a blog. Doesn't mean it has anything to do with reality. Just like scripted dramas, it's satisfying to have a story with heroes and villains, but the world rarely is that simple. And when it is that simple, (e.g. the Trump crime family) it's not well hidden.
    Last edited by Barry; 06-12-2019 at 02:42 PM.

43. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

44. TopTop #57
    Mayacaman

"Snoop4truth" has written:

"Of all of Tavares' hoaxes, the "Judge DALE" Hoax is perhaps her most diabolical. As a result of this single hoax, millions of Americans WERE INCITED TO THE POINT OF HATRED AND VIOLENCE against INNOCENT Americans. As a result of this single hoax, countless thousands of Americans have WASTED years of their lives, thousands of dollars of their own money, all of their resources and all of their energy FIGHTING AN IMAGINARY ENEMY (an imaginary Satanic and diabolical justice system described in her forgeries) which is NOT REAL, using IMAGINARY LAWS (described in her forgeries) which are NOT REAL, by employing the legal teachings of an IMAGINARY "RETIRED FEDERAL JUDGE DALE" (described in her forgeries) who is NOT REAL.

As a result of this single hoax, hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Americans HAVE LOST THEIR OWN COURT CASES and as a result, actually LOST their own time, LOST their own homes, LOST their own money, LOST their own property, LOST their own liberty AND PERHAPS EVEN LOST THEIR OWN LIVES IN RELIANCE UPON THE FALSE LEGAL CLAIMS IN THE "JUDGE DALE" FORGERIES.

CONCLUSION: Thus, contrary to the claims of Deborah Tavares', THE "JUDGE DALE FORGERIES" DO NOT REFLECT THE TRUTH ABOUT THE AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEM OR ABOUT AMERICAN LAWYERS."

Snoop4truth has presented the readers of this thread with an intellectual dilemma. We can either “believe” Deborah Tavares =OR= we can “accept” Snoop’s word that Deborah Tavares & her associates-in-crime have committed Fraud, by “inventing” a fictional person. It is a very cut & dried choice he presents us with.

Perhaps it would be appropriate for those of us who actually want get to the bottom of this dilemma to seek out and read the supposed “words” of the mythical Judge, himself. Then, indeed, we might be able to learn a little more about this whole "issue" - the big picture, as they say...

For ultimately, we have been presented with an existential choice: whether to believe Snoop’s Testimony that this certain “Judge Dale“ (retired) is a non-person =OR= to believe that Deborah Tavares did not collaborate with a certain "Rodney Dale Class" to create "Judge Dale" & All of his supposed writings out of thin air.

I would suggest that a good place to begin on that score would be to examine the Evidence, as it is available on the Internet. Then, indeed, we can put our own grey matter to work. Here are a few links to the (supposed) writings of the mysterious “Judge Dale.”

“The Great American Adventure”
    http://howtoexitthematrix.com/wp-con...format_pdf.pdf

“The Legal Process”
    https://anticorruptionsociety.files....ook-format.pdf

“The Matrix and the US Constitution”
    http://stopthecrime.net/the-matrix-and-the-us-constitution-sm-bk-format.pdf

That should be a good beginning.

Incidentally, at the following link,

https://www.shiftfrequency.com/judge-dale-retd-the-great-american-adventure-secrets-of-america-part-1/

we are informed:

“I’d like to introduce you to Shift Frequency guest writer Judge Dale, a retired District Court Judge. The name Judge Dale is a pseudonym. He resides in one of these united States and has written many articles over the years. “

Last edited by Barry; 06-13-2019 at 11:32 AM.

45. TopTop #58
    snoop4truth

Post #58

NOTE: Al Whitney's ("Anita Laurin's) website, anticorruptionsociety.com has been taken down. So, some of the links below no longer work. Fortunately, the links below to the most important documents (which are PDF's or which Al Whitney uploaded to other websites) still work well.

DEBORAH TAVARES & THE JUDGE "DALE" HOAX

VIDEOS OF DEBORAH TAVARES ACTUALLY ENGAGED IN THE HOAX, QUOTING HER OWN FORGERY (QUOTING HERSELF) WHILE PRETENDING THAT HER OWN WORDS ARE THE WORDS OF A "RETIRED FEDERAL JUDGE":
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k (AT 42:10-49:15);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKI4zPI504E (AT 7:15-7:55, 27:00-27:55, 31:15-33:10, 45:05-46:00, 52:35-53:45, 54:35-54:50);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRnogqeqzxk (AT 6:20-6:45, 7:10-7:55, 25:55-26:45);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIP751weIOY (AT 25:00-25:45).

VIDEOS OF DEBORAH TAVARES PLUGGING AND PEDDLING HER OWN FORGERY:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRPSszg1YYM (AT 46:35-47:40);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASSZZE75kX0 (AT 9:10-11:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQeazE8_Ipk (AT 51:50-53:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81qlF5v3WY8 (AT 7:00-7:25);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eei6_4dpK4 (AT 2:20-2:40);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dgYbD6fcw8 (AT 34:20-36:00);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAryrdGenL4 (AT 1:30-1:45);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIP751weIOY (AT 8:25-8:40).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPISSEErIs4 (AT 2:20-2:40).

THE JUDGE "DALE" FORGERIES (FAKE BOOKS):
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf (NOTE THE WEBMASTER OF THIS WEBSITE);
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/the-matr...-bk-format.pdf (NOTE THE WEBMASTER OF THIS WEBSITE);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.files....ours-nov-2.pdf (SEE LIST OF AUTHORS AT BOTTOM OF 2ND PAGE).

OTHER JUDGE "DALE" FORGERIES (ARTICLES):
    Note that most of the other Judge "DALE” FORGERIES posted online are mere re-prints of "section five" of “The Great American Adventure” UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES (“Retired Federal Judge Spills The Beans”, “Legal Advice From A Retired Judge Turned Whistle Blower”, etc.).

"SPILLS THE BEANS" FORGERIES:
    https://mainerepublicemailalert.file...-the-beans.pdf (Note the TITLE);
    https://scannedretina.com/2013/05/06...lls-the-beans/(note the TITLE);
    https://mobile.twitter.com/OPPTInNow...37110874140672 (note the TILE).

"WHISTLEBLOWER" FORGERIES:
    https://livingintheprivate.blogspot....for-court.html (scroll down to about 50% through the text of this page to the line immediately above the link in ALL BLUE TYPE for the term, "WHISTLEBLOWER" and "JUDGE DALE");
    https://www.educatedinlaw.org/wp-con...he-Private.pdf (scroll down to about 95% through the textof this page to the line immediately above the link in ALL BLUE TYPE for the term, "WHISTLEBLOWER" and "JUDGE DALE").

TIME LINE:
    Deborah Tavares, Rodney "DALE" Class (as "Judge DALE" ) and Al Whitney HAVE BEEN COLLABERATING on hoaxes SINCE AT LEAST APRIL 10, 2010, the ACTUAL DATE on which Deborah Tavares, herself, POSTED THE FOLLOWING "JUDGE DALE" FORGERY ON HER OWN WEBSITE.
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/the-matr...-bk-format.pdf. In January 2011, Al Whitney posted the "Court Registry Investment System" FORGERY (EXPOSED IN POST #53) on wordpress.com. Since that date, Deborah Tavares and her partners have PUBLICLY CREDITED Rodney "DALE" Class (NOT "JUDGE DALE") with the "discovery" of that same "Court Registry Investment System" FORGERY. For proof, scroll down to just above the video here. https://itnjcommittee.org/why-the-it...stment-system/. For proof, scroll down to the first full sentence here. https://unmasker4maine.files.wordpre...pt-23-2013.pdf. But, a year later in 2012, Deborah Tavares, without thinking it through, incorporated that same "Court Registry Investment System" FORGERY (which she had publicly credited to Rod Class) into a book which she claims was written by "Judge DALE". See page 5 here. http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf. Sometimes, it is hard for Deborah Tavares to keep all of her lies straight.

THE HOAX:
    "Judge DALE" is a hoax. This is the reason that you have never actually seen a photo, video or live appearance of "Judge DALE". He does not exist. The people pretending to be "Judge DALE" in the "Judge DALE forgeries" and online are Deborah Tavares, Al Whitney (real name "Anita Larin") and amateur legal theorist, Rodney DALE Class, the namesake of "Judge DALE".

Beginning in April 10, 2010, Deborah Tavares, Anita Larin (AKA "Al Whitney") and amateur legal theorist, Rodney "DALE" Class began publishing a series of FAKE "legal" books which revealed FAKE "legal" information WHICH THEY HAD WRITTEN THEMSLEVES. But, they fraudulently told the American people that these FORGERIES were written by a FAKE "retired federal judge" named, "Judge DALE" (which uses Rodney "DALE" Class' middle name, "DALE", as an inside joke on the American people).

The "Judge DALE Forgeries" include: "The Matrix And The US Constitution" (2010); "The Great American Adventure: Secrets Of America" (2012) and "Lawfully Yours" (2014). But, excerpts of these FORGERIES are posted all over the web as articles or comments. (See links above.).

In the "Judge DALE forgeries", Deborah Tavares, Anita Larin (AKA "Al Whitney") and Rodney "DALE" Class (all while pretending to be "Judge DALE") falsely claimed that the American legal system is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt and diabolical. Specifically, Tavares and her partners claimed, among other things, that ALL GOVERNMENTS AND GOVERNMENT AGENCIES (including the courts) are PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS" and that ALL AMERICAN LAWYERS are actually working for the international bankers, foreign traitors who have sworn an oath to the Queen, non-American citizens, double agents, communists, Satanists, imposters, unlicensed, unqualified, uneducated, self-appointed, illegal, invalid, corrupt, diabolical and THE ENEMY OF ALL MANKIND. The purpose of this hoax was to make Americans think that the American justice system is completely illegal, illegitimate, invalid, corrupt & diabolical and to incite hatred and violence against INNOCENT Americans.

ADMISSION:
    Deborah Tavares has already privately ADMITTED this to us. So, no further evidence is necessary to establish that my claims about this hoax are true. But, I will provide that further evidence anyway.

THE NAME:
    Rodney "DALE" Class and Judge "DALE" JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE THE VERY SAME NAME (A TRULY INCREDIBLE COINCIDENCE)!

What are the odds of that?

RODNEY "DALE" CLASS' INTERNET RADIO SHOW:
    Rodney "DALE" Class has his own homemade, internet radio show on AIB Talkshoe Radio (spelled correctly). The content of Class' radio show is simply A PRE-RECORDED "CONFERENCE CALL" which Class made earlier. Click here. https://www.talkshoe.com/show/aib-radio/reviews .

Ironically, Judge "DALE" ALSO JUST HAPPENS TO HOST "CONFERENCE CALLS", A TRULY INCREDIBLE COINCIDENCE! See proof here. (Look for BOTH the terms, "JUDGE DALE" and "CONFERENCE CALL" in the 1st full paragraph in the following link.). http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....reset-and.html

On his radio show and online, Rodney "DALE" Class falsely claims that all governments and government agencies are PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS". See poof here. (Look for the term, "ROD CLASS" and the term, "CORPORATION" in the TITLE of this article. https://globalfreedommovement.org/ex...ith-rod-class/. On his radio show and in his videos, Rodney "DALE" Class also recommends that the public sue their ELECTED representatives and their agencies in ADMINISTRATIVE COURT using the ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS. See proof here. (Read the description paragraph BELOW THE TITLE in of the following videos.). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDNogI6nBGU; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdYzJBFfhqU

Ironically, "Judge DALE" ALSO JUST HAPPENS to falsely claim that all governments and government agencies are PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS" and ALSO JUST HAPPENS to recommend that the public sue their ELECTED representatives and their agencies in ADMINITRATIVE COURT using the "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS", an incredible coincidence! See proof here. (Look for the terms, "JUDGE DALE", "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS" and "CORPORATIONS" in the first 5 full paragraphs in the following link.). http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....d-further.html. (Look for the terms, "JUDGE DALE", "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS" and "CORPORATIONS" in the first 5 full paragraphs in the following link.). http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_U..._printer.shtml

ANALYSIS:
    ALL COMBINED, the text in the SEVEN immediately preceding links PROVE that not only do Rodney "DALE" Class and "Judge DALE" have the SAME NAME, BOTH Rodney "DALE" Class and "Judge DALE" JUST HAPPEN to do and say THE VERY SAME THINGS! Specifically, they BOTH JUST HAPPEN TO HOST "CONFERENCE CALLS" (A TRULY INCREDIBLE COINICDENCE!), they BOTH JUST HAPPEN to falsely claim that all governments and all government agencies are PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS" (another amazing coincidence!) and they BOTH JUST HAPPEN to recommend that the public sue their ELECTED representatives and their agencies IN ADMINISTRATIVE COURT using the "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS" (still yet, another amazing coincidence!).

FACT
    :
    Further, Rod Class' own personal court filings JUST HAPPEN TO CONTAIN the same exact language, same exact phrases, same irrelevant case citations ("Clearfield Trust", etc.) and contain the same exact stupid mistakes that appear in the "Judge DALE" forgeries.

FACT:
    Not surprisingly, BOTH Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney ALSO JUST HAPPEN to falsely claim that all governments and government agencies are PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT "CORPORATIONS" (yet, another amazing coincidence!). Indeed, Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney were so supportive of that single false claim that they actually created THEIR OWN SEPARATE HOAX in support of that single proposition. THE FULL EXPLANATION OF THAT HOAX APPEARS IN POST #63 below. See Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney engaged in that hoax here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-qlZCp9rdI

THE "SIGNATURE" TERM "MATRIX" APPEARS IN THE TITLE OF THIS "JUDGE DALE" FORGERY:
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/the-matr...-bk-format.pdf. NOTE THAT DEBORAH TAVARES HERSELF POSTED THIS "MATRIX" COLLABERATION ON HER OWN PERSONAL WEBSITE ON APRIL 10, 2010.

THE "MATRIX":

Note that the title of the immediately preceding "Judge DALE forgery" (above) is "The 'MATRIX' And The US Constitution". This term, "MATRIX", is extremely significant because Deborah Tavares, Rodney "DALE" Class, Judge "DALE" and Al Whitney ALL JUST HAPPEN to use this "SIGNATURE" term, "MATRIX", over and over in their online hoaxes. The following links provide EXCELLENT EXAMPLES of their use of the "SIGNATURE" term, "MATRIX", in their online hoaxes. (See Post #100 for a similar use of the "SIGNATURE" term, "BOMBSHELL".).

RODNEY "DALE" CLASS HAPPENS TO USE THE "SIGNATURE" TERM "MATRIX" IN HIS PERSONAL VIDEO HOAXES. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts7CejgSkjc&t=22s (Go to :30 - :45 and see an actual photo of Rodney "DALE" Class (the REAL "Judge DALE") actually standing inside the "MATRIX" as described in the immediately preceding forgery entitled, "The MATRIX and the US Constitution", allegedly by "Judge DALE");

NOT SURPRISINGLY, JUDGE "DALE" ALSO JUST ALSO HAPPENS TO USE THE SIGNATURE TERM "MATRIX" IN THIS HOAXES.
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/the-matr...-bk-format.pdf. (NOTE "MATRIX" IN THE TITLE AND THE AUTHOR OF THIS FORGERY);
    http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2015/0...by-judge-dale/. (NOTE "MATRIX" IN THE TITLE AND THE AUTHOR OF THIS FORGERY);
    http://www.matrixfiles.com/Dale/TheG...ture-PART1.pdf. (NOTE THE "MATRIX" IN NAME OF THIS WEBSITE AND NOTE THE AUTHOR OF THIS FORGERY);
    http://mikiverselaw.blogspot.com/201...e-america.html. (SCROLL DOWN TO THE "MATRIX" AND NOTE THE AUTHOR OF THIS FORGERY);

NOT SURPRISINGLY, DEBORAH TAVARES AND AL WHITNEY ALSO JUST HAPPEN TO USE THE "SIGNATURE" TERM "MATRIX" IN THEIR HOAXES. Note: Due to this very post, Deborah Tavares has recently panicked and has taken down over a dozen of her YouTube videos which contained the terms, "Deborah Tavares" and "Matrix". But, evidence of her use of the term, "MATRIX" still remains.

DEBORAH TAVARES' "MATRIX" HOAXES:
    https://www.google.com/search?source...60._V_qcybMjZs Click and SCROLL DOWN. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );
    https://www.google.com/search?ei=jFc...60.tuxHvVr43HA Click and SCROLL DOWN. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX5IJMevyP8 (See TITLE. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/XRkZ4pVCLbOg/ (See TITLE. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKI4zPI504E (at 27:00-27:15);
    http://www.oom2.com/t34873-jeff-rens...ing-the-matrix. (SCROLL DOWN to TITLE. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );
    http://howtoexitthematrix.com/tag/deborah-tavares/ (Note Website Name "MATRIX" & Speaker Name );
    http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/2013/0...-document.html See TITLE. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ron-rec...p-the-crimenet (See the FIRST FULL SENTENCE. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33at9f (See TITLE. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );
    https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...cument_matrix/ (See TITLE. Look for the term, "MATRIX" ;
    https://noliesradio.org/archives/134062. (note "QUANTUM MATRIX RADIO".);
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxsPSju_E1k (LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO. It is a Deborah Tavares "MATRIX" video from which she has deleted her name.).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4eR...Q&index=6&t=0s (LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO. It is a Deborah Tavares "MATRIX" video.).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtefEiriQVM (See DESCRIPTION below title);

AL WHITNEY' "MATRIX" HOAXES:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyzbkN7ClHM (See the TITLE. Look for the term, "MATRIX" );

NOTE: Note that Rodney "DALE" Class (in his "MATRIX" VIDEO above), "Judge DALE" (in the FORGERY entitled, "The MATRIX And The US Constitution" above), Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney (in their ARTICLES, WEBSITES and VIDEOS above) ALL JUST HAPPEN to use the same, shared, common, UNIQUE, "SIGNATURE" term, "MATRIX", in the wording of their online HOAXES, another amazing coincidence! See Post #100 for a similar use of the "SIGNATURE" term, "BOMBSHELL".).

FACT:

BOTH DEBORAH TAVARES AND AL WHITNEY JUST HAPPEN TO POST THE WORK OF BOTH ROD CLASS AND "JUDGE DALE" ON BOTH OF THEIR OWN WEBSITES. THIS PROVES THAT "BOTH" DEBORAH TAVARES AND AL WHITNEY JUST HAPPEN TO BE AFFILIATED WITH, APPROVE OF, SUPPORT, PUBLISH AND FEATURE THE WORK OF BOTH "JUDGE DALE" AND ROD CLASS ON THEIR OWN WEBSITES, an amazing coincidence.

WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT?

THE WEBSITE OF DEBORAH TAVARES:
    Note that Deborah Tavares posted the following "Judge DALE" forgery on her own website. http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf.On page FIVE (5) of this particular "Judge DALE" forgery, you will find the "COURT REGISTRY INVESTMENT SYSTEM" DIAGRAM (EXPOSED IN POST # 53 ABOVE). Deborah Tavares, Rod Class and Al Whitney have all publicly credited Rod Class with "discovering" that particular document, NOT "JUDGE DALE". For proof, scroll down to just above the video here. https://itnjcommittee.org/why-the-it...stment-system/. For proof, scroll down to the first full sentence here. https://unmasker4maine.files.wordpre...pt-23-2013.pdf. (Deborah Tavares herself publicly credited Rod Class with discovering that particular document in her EPIC YouTube video which she has recently taken down. So, no links to that video are currently available). This means that by her own admission, the work of BOTH Rodney "DALE" Class and "Judge DALE" are published on her own website, because the work of BOTH appear in the following "Judge DALE forgery" which Deborah Tavares herself posted on her own website. http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf (See page 5 of this "Judge DALE forgery" for work that Deborah Tavares has publicly attributed to Rod Class).

THE WEBSITE OF AL WHITNEY:
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/ta...e-dale/page/2/. (actually a Rodney "DALE" Class link);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/judge-dale-part-5/.(a Judge "DALE" link);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/rod-class/. (a Rodney "DALE" Class https://anticorruptionsociety.com/tag/judge-dale/.(a Judge "DALE" link at right column at 80% through text);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/ta...ey-dale-class/ .(a Rodney "DALE" Class link);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/tag/judge-dale/.(a Judge "DALE" link);
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/ta...ey-dale-class/ .(a Rodney "DALE" Class link);

NOTE IN THE LINKS ABOVE THAT BOTH DEBORAH TAVARES AND AL WHITNEY JUST HAPPEN TO POST THE WORK OF BOTH ROD CLASS AND "JUDGE DALE" ON BOTH OF THEIR OWN WEBSITES. THIS PROVES THAT DEBORAH TAVARES AND AL WHITNEY BOTH JUST HAPPEN TO BE AFFILIATED WITH, APPROVE OF, SUPPORT, PUBLISH AND FEATURE THE WORK OF BOTH "JUDGE DALE" AND ROD CLASS ON THEIR OWN WEBSITES, an amazing coincidence!

AND, WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT?

ANALYSIS:
    Of all of Deborah Tavares' hoaxes, the "Judge DALE" Hoax is perhaps her most diabolical. As a result of this single hoax, millions of Americans WERE INCITED TO THE POINT OF HATRED AND VIOLENCE against INNOCENT Americans. As a result of this single hoax, countless thousands of Americans have WASTED years of their lives, thousands of dollars of their own money, all of their resources and all of their energy FIGHTING AN IMAGINARY ENEMY (an imaginary Satanic and diabolical justice system described in her forgeries) which is NOT REAL, using IMAGINARY LAWS (described in her forgeries) which are NOT REAL, by employing the legal teachings of an IMAGINARY "RETIRED FEDERAL JUDGE DALE" (described in her forgeries) who is NOT REAL.

As a result of this single hoax, hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Americans
    HAVE LOST THEIR OWN COURT CASES and as a result, actually LOST their own time, LOST their own homes, LOST their own money, LOST their own property, LOST their own liberty AND PERHAPS EVEN LOST THEIR OWN LIVES IN RELIANCE UPON THE FALSE LEGAL CLAIMS IN THE "JUDGE DALE" FORGERIES.

CONCLUSION: Thus, contrary to the claims of Deborah Tavares', THE "JUDGE DALE FORGERIES" DO NOT REFLECT THE TRUTH ABOUT THE AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEM OR ABOUT AMERICAN LAWYERS.

FOR THE NEXT FULL-LENGTH EXPLANATION OF A DEBORAH TAVARES HOAX, GO TO POST #63.

FOR THE HOAXES OF ROD CLASS, CLICK HERE. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...is-many-hoaxes.

FOR THE HOAXES OF EDDIE CRAIG, CLICK HERE. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?99564-Eddie-Craig-the-former-deputy-sheriff-hoax

FOR THE HOAXES OF ANTHONY WILLIAMS, CLICK HERE. https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...Troy-Williams)

FOR THE HOAXES OF DEBRA JONES, CLICK HERE. https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?132369-Debra-Jones-amp-quot-The-Debra-Jones-Hoax-quot&p=230352#post230352

FOR THE HOAXES OF CARL MILLER, CLICK HERE. https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showthread.php?131638-Carl-Miller-Richard-Champion

Attached Files
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 05-14-2020 at 01:25 PM.

46. TopTop #59
    Mayacaman

Curious and Curiouser

As chance would have it, I received a phone call from Deborah Tavares herself, this morning. She was not aware that a certain “Snoop4truth” had been verbally trashing her name and reputation on this website for the past sixty days. She had been in London, and had done a series of interviews.

But she was very familiar with the internet “crazy” who goes by the name of “snoop4truth” and simply dismissed him as “a paid operative” – who works either for the CIA, or the American Bar Association. She said "He will not identify himself, or come out from behind his mask." "Forget it"

She confirmed that he is a Lawyer, stated that he works out of Florida, and spends all of his time, day after day, at his computer cranking out disinformation and slander against ‘targets’ whom the ABA & CIA consider to be worthy objects for discrediting – including herself.

I suggested that she weigh in on this thread, and challenge this ‘operative’ to a debate, and she said, in effect, that to do so would be beneath her dignity; and that she doesn’t want to “get down in the mud” with such people. Besides, she said, “He wouldn’t come.”

She also stated – categorically – that she has never altered, or forged any documents, at all. "There is enough horrible stuff going on that you don’t have to make any of it up." – She only reports what is already out there - on the internet - or documents that have come to her by way of serendipity, or as gifts from colleagues...

Further, she stated – emphatically - that she doesn’t even know Mr. Rodney Dale Class, and that she did not collaborate with a man she has never met to “invent Judge Dale.” She read his book, “The Great American Adventure" - and that book opened her eyes, to many things.

So there you have it. From the Horse’s mouth. Deborah Tavares told me she does not waste her time following hacks like “Snoop4truth” around, on the internet, trying to repair the damage they do to her reputation. “People are going to believe what they will; the ones who are diligent to do the research will find the truth...”

So, my own horse instinct steered me right when I wrote:

"Now it also becomes apparent, Snoop, just who it is that is footing the Bill for your one-man cross-country Internet Crusade. That would be the ABA: American Bar Association. - Boys with deep pockets who can afford to detail a sleuth like you, "Snoop4truth" to work full time to put the Genie of the Awakened Masses back in the Bottle from which she has emerged.

Evidently the Lawyers - as a Class - are running scared and believe they must fight a rear-guard action against the pernicious influence of the doctrines of the non-union cadre among the Paralegals. Among whom you have men like Mr. Rodney Dale Class, one of the leaders of the “Sovereignty Movement.” Mr. “Snoop4truth” is the front man for the ABA in this battle.

= Hence, his strident, "take-no-prisoners" style of writ, complete with marching, italicised text, highlighted in Red, and underlined.

The threat of violence from all of these people is global and will continue indefinitely into the foreseeable future, long after any such live debate

So there you have it: the ‘Constitutionalists’ and the ‘Sovereigns’ have replaced the 'Communists' as the main domestic threat to the Establishment– the core of which is made up of folks who are {Surprise!} Lawyers.

These folks now – these Lawyers – also make up the core of the Managerial Class in the United States of America - roughly five thousand White Men, 98% of whom have Law Degrees... & Roughly half of whom meet each July at the Bohemian Grove.

Evidently the Lawyers are afraid of a Revolutionary situation in America - one which would parallel the Jack Cade Rebellion in London, in 1450...."

Last edited by Barry; 06-13-2019 at 11:23 AM.

47. Gratitude expressed by:

48. TopTop #60
    rossmen

]Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

The best way I have found to quickly check out an internet source is comments. The comments on Deborah Tavares videos are hillarious! This woman is a total hoot! The people who believe her, and she herself, don't even know when they are being made fun of. Snoop is like a meta comic. He takes it to the next level ;)

Last edited by Barry; 06-13-2019 at 11:30 AM.

49. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: