Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #91
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: The Hoaxes of Deborah Tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

Last edited by Barry; 04-29-2020 at 10:16 PM.

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #92
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

Gongw,

Also, Marks use of your first name is perfectly acceptable. However since you have expressed discomfort with that, I have removed your last name from your public profile.

3. TopTop #93
    snoop4truth

Re: The hoaxes of deborah tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

Dear fellow Waccobbers,

I have a suggestion for how we might take things down a notch or two on this thread.

I have no say in the matter.

But, if I did, I'd suggest that every comment on this thread to be limited to:

1). a specific claim that Deborah Tavares has made;

2). whether that specific claim is true or false;

3). proof in support or in opposition to that specific claim.

Nothing else matters.

It is the OTHER TOPICS which lead to all the vitriol and hostility (demanding personal identities for retaliatory purposes, demanding personal debates to reveal personal identities for retaliatory purposes, defensive use of pen names for safety purposes, whether such safety concerns are legitimate under these facts, who Deborah Tavares hangs out with, whether Deborah Tavares is also an anti-Semite, etc.).

Just a thought.

Snoop

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #94
    gongw

Mayacaman,

You have an additional option, something I suggested to you in my first post, now deleted so as not to shine a light in your methodology, and to which you have yet to respond. You could actually read through Snoops’ research. One point and subject at a time so as not to overwhelm you with too much information, such as you indicated difficulty with. Read it, understand what he’s saying, and prove it wrong. He’s already done a lot of work making a very strong case. With all the energy you’ve invested in tactics, none of which address the actual alleged hoaxes, you could certainly have made some progress in dealing with the cases as presented. I’m suggesting a more methodical approach may yield useful concrete results, so this thread begins to move in one direction. You appear to take exception with all of it, yet it’s my impression that, as you stated last week, you’ve taken in none of it. How about starting with the NASA War Document? Just a suggestion. Starting with any one of them will be useful.
    Last edited by Barry; 06-24-2019 at 01:15 PM.

6. TopTop #95
    gongw

Do it Barry

youre holding a double standard in place.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    I'm getting close to banning you, gongw.

You doth protest too much.

Stick to Deborah's claims and counter Mark's points. Don't attack Mark. Same goes for you, Mark.

7. TopTop #96
    Mayacaman

Mayacaman wrote:

Quote ....when I spoke to Deborah Tavares ten days ago, I felt it necessary to explain to her the significance of the Rothschilds as money-brokers and frontmen {flakmen} for the gentile elite. For it is a fact that "Rothschilds, Inc." is a holding company, eighty-eight percent [88%] of which is owned by the super-rich among the gentry (gentiles) & old nobility of Europe. She got it. She also agreed with me:

"Rothschilds" is a Corporation - a Joint-stock corporation.

I learned about the Class War from my little Jewish grandmother, neé Edith Fleischer, who joined the Flatbush chapter of the YPSL's when she was thirteen years old, in 1914. I was barely weaned when she began to indoctrinate me. I was taught the word plutocrat when I was two years old. She had a shorthand, slang term for those folks; she called them "plutes."

Being as she was Jewish, and she was an old hand at thinking in these terms, and given that her framework was the Social-Democracy of
    Kautsky and the Second International, she was not focused on the Rothschilds as the number one class enemy. (That seems to be a hallmark of right wing radicals, the newly awakened - and the ignorant.)

But when,
    at the age of 36, I came to read my grandmother's journalism, I came to realize that my grandmother did not make any distinctions as to race when it came to capitalists. For her, Jewish capitalists were just as worthy to be subjected to the spotlight of muckraking journalism as any plutocrat who happened to be a gentile...

She was very proud of how my grandfather, Walter Liggett, had cut his teeth in muckraking & journalism up in Skagway, Alaska in 1907, by writing a splendid

exposé of how the Guggenheim brothers had acquired the Gold Fields in Alaska without ever having left New York City.

I actually agree with "gongw" that there is a great deal of danger in the simplistic and ignorant mindset so prevalent these days - especially on venues like
    youtube & facebook - where one hears, again and again, the fearsome chorus of "kill the jew."

Yet the Rothschilds are an integral part of the plutocracy. But no, they are not the end all and be all of it all.
    "Rothschilds, Inc." is a Corporation - a Joint-stock corporation. The stockholders thereof are known as the power elite, and the owning class. They are by no means all Jewish.

There are several other high-level holding-companies - besides "Rothschilds & Co." - in which the bond-holding class congregate to collect dividends and fleece the masses. I have known these things my whole life, because I got that classical old left education, from my little Jewish grandmother...

Deborah Tavares, on the other hand, was born and raised a Republican, and voted for Republican candidates her whole life. She only woke up to the fact that Amerika is not the land of wonderfulness that she had always thought it was, (her whole life long) in about the year 2010.

As I see it, she has just recently come out of the fog and woken up to the reality of the class war. Everyone is on a different learning curve.
    I think she may be forgiven her ignorance of the actual landscape of the Plutocracy.

She certainly should attend to those disturbing cries of "kill the jew" that gongw claims turn up in the comments section on her videos. And, yes, that is her responsibility. But when I last spoke with her, she did agree with me :

"Rothschilds"
    is a Corporation - a Joint-stock corporation.

8. TopTop #97
    Mayacaman

Snoop,

Could we stick to your Allegations, and see if they stand up to scrutiny? I think, since you have shown yourself to be such a dedicated, one-issue monomaniac, whose obvious main objective is to discredit Deborah Tavares, that the burden of proof should be on you.

So far, you have said nothing at all about my offering to this thread - that the very first statement to the effect that All of the alphabet agencies of the New Deal were registered as Delaware Corporations, was put into the Congressional Record in 1934, when Senator Thomas Schall of Minnesota made a speech on the floor of the Senate, about Roosevelt's "Five Year Plan" in which he likened the New Deal not only to Stalin's first Five Year Plan (1928-1933) but also to the Corporatism of Mussolini.

There are plenty of other references floating around out there in the soup of history that can serve as documentation that predate anything that either Rodney Dale Class -or- Deborah Tavares ever put up on line concerning the Corporate nature of the 'agencies' of the Federal government... Plenty.

Furthermore, you, Snoop, have never dealt with my testimony, from the horse's mouth, that Deborah Tavares denies - categorically - that she has ever met the
    person known as "Rodney Dale Class." Furthermore, she states - categorically - that she has never collaborated with that person to create any of your alleged "Hoaxes."

If this were a courtroom, and Deborah Tavares was here to testify in person, she would win the day. The jury would believe her, and you would be left, naked and vulnerable, as the possible defendant in a Libel suit. What drives you, Snoop? What makes Snoopy run?

Furthermore, Snoop, your statement,

"
    ...demanding personal identities for retaliatory purposes, demanding personal debates to reveal personal identities for retaliatory purposes, defensive use of pen names for safety purposes..."

is a subtle reference - and slur - at me for having tried to be familiar - and friendly - with Edward, aka "gongw."

And I call you on that slur. I was actually asking "gongw" a friendly question, because I was wondering if he was recommending the contents of that video as legitimate instructional material on the subject of the actual composition of the owning class.

I did open that link, and listened to the whole of it. I highly recommend it. It is
    a very informative analysis (albeit, by a flat-earther) of just who are the actual members of the Anglo-European Power Elite, on both sides of the 'pond.'

for "gongw" wrote:

Quote Here Mark, educate yourself. https://youtu.be/7rFN7mokihk

9. TopTop #98
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Gongw has requested that I remove his registration on WaccoBB and I have done so.

10. TopTop #99
    Mayacaman

Rossmen wrote:

Quote “Reading all these posts makes me want to defend dt [ Deborah Tavares] , who I understand as a local crazy. Yes I have checked out her stuff, can't listen to long, doesn't check out. But why not? Explore the edges of thought? The fact that a few thousand listen enough to donate is not dangerous. And an old English law theory is her support? Yay!…”
    Ross,

The “old English law theory” is simply called “Common Law” and it was initiated by Henry II, he of Murder in the Cathedral , Becket , and The Lion in Winter fame. He was the father of Richard I (the Lionheart) & bad King John, he of Runnymeade & Magna Carta fame. Let’s just say it was one good thing that the great man did.

If you care to learn a bit about the history of how this came to pass, a good place to start would be this video of the lecture by the historian Simon Shama, (Episode 3) from his series, “The History of Britain.”

The folks who adhere to this school of law in America today, are the segment of the Mobius = Continuum at the lower right hand of this diagram. Those folks are a very interesting sociological element among the ‘right wing counterculture.'

Name:  Mobion....png
Views: 3848
Size:  111.7 KB

Here are a few links that I found on the internet, that are free courses in this field:

https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/civicscourse

http://svpvril.com/clcourse.html

https://economia.uniroma2.it/public/gobalGov/files/Introduction_to_the_Common_Law.

I want to thank “Snoop” for bringing the quasi-mythical “Judge Dale” to our attention. Without Snoop, I might never known about this fellow. Once again, here are links to his writings:

“The Great American Adventure”
    http://howtoexitthematrix.com/wp-con...format_pdf.pdf

“The Legal Process”
    https://anticorruptionsociety.files....ook-format.pdf

“The Matrix and the US Constitution”
    http://stopthecrime.net/the-matrix-and-the-us-constitution-sm-bk-format.pdf

Opening up some of that material – I am by no means familiar with it yet – I immediately realized what was game-changing about it, and why the ABA & the powers-that-be have detailed “Snoop” to be their full-time operative, to combat & contain the spread of it.

It is because “Judge Dale” (retired) makes statements like the following:

The Constitution is not for “We the People:” As mentioned before, the Colonists were never presented the Constitution to vote on its passage and approval because the Constitution was never written for them and has been rewritten two more times since then, but only our government officials know about that! And now, so do you!” (from “The Matrix and the US Constitution,” Pg 7)

“Did you know that 98% of the Law Schools in America and England do not include Constitutional Law as a part of their law curriculum? The reason for this phenomenon is because Constitutional Law does not apply to or affect the enforcement of statutes, codes or administrative regulations, which have replaced constitutional law, the common law, public law and penal law and which have been designed to control you…” (Pg 8)

Yes, my friends, I can see it now: Those statements have definitely been a game-changer among the ranks of the “Constitutionalists” & the ‘non-union' Paralegals.

11. TopTop #100
    snoop4truth

Re: The Hoaxes Of Deborah Tavares (conspiracy, weaponized weather, fires, depopulation)

DEBORAH TAVARES & THE “BOMBSHELL: ROD CLASS HAS OBTAINED HIS FOURTH ADMINISTRATIVE RULING THAT ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES ARE ‘PRIVATE ENTITIES’ OR ‘PRIVATE CONTRACTORS’ HOAX”

VIDEO OF ROD CLASS (DEBORAH TAVARES' PARTNER) ENGAGED IN THE HOAX:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do3eTH-NtSk LISTEN FOR THE FOLLOWING FRAUDULENT CLAIMS IN THIS VIDEO. (NOTE CLASS' FRAUDULENT USE OF PLURAL TERMS, SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO THIS HOAX.). "When THEY came in and THEY declared THEIRSELVES (sic) to be PRIVATE entitIES out of the administrative court [an event that NEVER occurred], and the attorney general’s office had put in (sic) that THEY are PRIVATE contractorS [an event that NEVER occurred], and the city law director [said] THEY are PRIVATE contractorS [an event that NEVER occurred], that means that these POLICE OFFICERS out here in the road ARE PRIVATE contractorS [something that is not so]. THEY are NOT classified as PUBLIC officialS when THEY drag you into THEIR standard court in your community. Because the judge will sit here [and say] this is an upstanding public office. THESE are public officialS. Well, the administrative court says, "no THEY are not." THEY are a private contractor (sic). Now, we got a conflict." (at 7:10-8:00) "The court has classified THEM as PRIVATE contractorS. THEY are NOT PART OF THE STATE. This opens up a big law suit across this country." (at 8:20-8:35) "So, you have an administrative court coming in and defining THESE PEOPLE as PRIVATE contractorS, NON-PUBLIC officialS [an event that NEVER occurred]. Now, when THEY are classifying the Department Of Transportation as a NON-PUBLIC OFFICE [an event that NEVER occurred] the tag agency as a NON-PUBLIC OFFICE, then that means THEY are running EVERY SINGLE AGENCY through that state AS A PRIVATE CONTRACT SET UP, NON-PUBLIC officialS. Some of you are not aware, back in 2006 that there was a class action lawsuit against the court system [which Class LOST and which was THROWN OUT of district court and THROWN OUT of the court of appeals]. The 10th Circuit [Court of Appeals] ruled [when THROWING the case OUT of court] that ALL OF THESE public officialS were CORPORATE APPELLEES [a ruling that NEVER occurred]. THEY belong to the CORPORATION. THEY were NOT PUBLIC officialS. Therefore, the court cannot hold THEM to [a] violation of THEIR oath of office because THEY are NOT PUBLIC OFFICIALS... . THEY are sitting here saying, ‘THESE are NOT PUBLIC officerS. THEY are NOT PUBLIC officialS. But, THEY hold positionS as PRIVATE contractorS and therefore the administrative court has no subject matter jurisdiction over private PEOPLE.' They would only have it over PUBLIC OFFICIALS." (at 9:00-10:50) "Right now, I'm sitting on three documents. I'm sitting on the 10th Circuit [dismissal THROWING the case OUT of court] that admitted that these PEOPLE are CORPORATE APPELLEES [an admission that NEVER occurred]. We're sitting on the paperwork from this administrative court from this law judge sitting here saying that THEY are PRIVATE contractorS or PRIVATE entitIES [something the law judge did not say]. We're sitting on the paperwork from the attorney general’s office and the city law director sitting here saying THEY are PRIVATE contractorS [something the paperwork does not say]. THEY are NON-PUBLIC officialS. ... . I’ve got another case where another administrative law judge has come back in and again has stated that THE POLICE DEPARTMENT- that these PEOPLE are NOT PUBLIC officialS. They are PRIVATE contractorS. THEY don’t work for the state." (at 25:00-25:35) "I got three hearings where it is confirmed [that] THEY are PRIVATE contractorS. We got three hearings. We’ve got an administrative judge saying THEY are PRIVATE entitIES. NON-PUBLIC officialS. (at 36:40-37:00) "The fact that THEY are admitting that police officers are PRIVATE contractorS [something NEVER admitted to]... . THEY are classified as PRIVATE contractorS." (at 43:00-43:25) "Your honor. It is a proven fact that that police officer is NOT A PUBLIC OFFICIAL. It is a proven fact his is a PRIVATE CONTRACTOR. And, he cannot use the state to come into this court room and, he has NO AUTHORITY. As a PRIVATE CONTRACTOR, he only has jurisdiction over those that hire him and I did not hire this man. He has NO AUTHORITY over me." (at 50:35-51:05) "We got the 10th Circuit ruling [THROWING the case OUT of court which said] that THEY are CORPORATE APPELLEES [a ruling that NEVER occurred]. We got the administrative hearing out of North Carolina that THEY are PRIVATE entitIES [a ruling that NEVER occurred]. We got the paperwork form the attorney general’s office [that] THEY are PRIVATE contractorS [something paperwork does not say]. We got the paperwork from the city law director that THEY are PRIVATE contractorS [something paperwork does not say]." (at 53:05-53-20)

FAKE PRESS RELEASES (CO-AUTHORED BY DEBORAH TAVARES):
    LOOK FOR THE SIGNATURE TERM, "
    BOMBSHELL"
    http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1350315108;
    https://sherayx.wordpress.com/2013/09/13/bombshell-rod-class-gets-fourth-administrative-ruling-govt-offices-are-vacant-all-govt-officials-are-private-contractors/;
    http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_US_History_108/Bombshell-Rod-Class-gets-FOURTH-Administrative-Ruling-Gov-t-Offices-are-Vacant---All-Gov-t-Officials-are-Private-Contractors.shtml;
    https://www.scribd.com/document/182871062/Bombshell-Rod-Class-gets-FOURTH-Administrative-Ruling-Government-Offices-are-Vacant-All-Government-Officials-are-Private-Contractors-Public-Notice-P;
    https://bbsradio.com/cgi-bin/webbbs/...=read;id=27745;
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/archive/...p/t-64278.html;
    https://peoplestrustmilwaukee.wordpr...013/02/03/364/ (at the 4th full paragraph);
    https://scannedretina.com/2012/10/15...es-are-vacant/.

RELATED FAKE PRESS RELEASES:
    https://unmasker4maine.wordpress.com/2011/09/25/north-carolina-judge-ridgeway-rules-govt-agencies-officials-are-private-entities/
    https://ppjg.me/2014/08/08/north-carolina-judge-rules-police-and-other-government-agencies-are-actually-private-entities/
    http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/rod-class-gets-fourth-administrative-ruling-govt-offices-are-vacant-all-govt-officials-are-private-contractors/23602.
    http://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/WE-ARE-C...ages/43090012/;
    https://www.meetup.com/es-ES/StLouis...ages/25275652/;
    https://newearth.media/private-attor...s-on-the-itnj/ (at the 1st full sentence).
    http://nesaranews.blogspot.ca/search...-paginate=true (scroll down to 2nd article at about 15% through the text of the page);
    https://keystoliberty.wordpress.com/...em-fraudulent/ (at the 5th full paragraph);

SIDE NOTE:
    NOTE THAT THE VERY FIRST WORD IN THE TITLE OF THIS HOAX IS THE "SIGNATURE" TERM, "BOMBSHELL"
    (SEE LINKS DIRECTLY ABOVE). THIS IS SIGNIFICANT BECAUSE DEBORAH TAVARES, JUDGE "DALE", RODNEY "DALE" CLASS AND Al WHITNEY (REAL NAME "ANITA LARIN") ALL JUST HAPPEN TO ALL USE THE SAME, SHARED, COMMON, UNIQUE, "SIGNATURE" TERMS IN THE WORDING OF THEIR HOAXES, AN AMAZING COINCIDENCE. IN THIS PARTICULAR HOAX, THEY USE THE "SIGNATURE" TERM, "BOMBSHELL". IN OTHER HOAXES, THEY USE THE "SIGNATURE" TERM, "MATRIX" (see comment 58 above).

BELOW ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF OTHER "BOMBSHELL" HOAXES BY DEBORAH TAVARES,
    ROD CLASS' CHIEF PARTNER IN THIS HOAX:
    http://www.leclife.com/index.php?alec=search&qlec=Bombshell%20NASA%20War%20Document%20Exposed%3A%20Extinction%20of%20Humanity-Deborah%20Tavares;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIIw5xhG5Ho;
    https://hah.life/video/yLIIw5xhG5Ho/-/Bombshell%20NASA%20War%20Document%20Exposed:%20Extinction%20of%20Humanity-Deborah%20Tavares;
    https://hmongdisk.com/find?search_query=bombshell%20nasa%20war%20document%20exposed%20%20extinction%20of%20humanity-deborah%20tavares
    http://legacy.staged.com/video?v=ROIh;
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/06/bombshell-nasa-war-document-exposed-extinction-of-humanity-deborah-tavares-sheila-zilinski-video-dont-miss-this-2978738.html;
    https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alterna...4/2978738.html;
    https://www.reddit.com/r/CoincidenceTheorist/comments/a3whll/bombshell_nasa_war_document_exposed_extinction_of/
    https://mclip.tv/video/LIIw5xhG5Ho/b...eborah-tavares;
    http://www.mp3xd-com.com/bajar-mp3/bombshell-nasa-war-document-exposed-extinction-of-humanity-deborah-Tavares;
    http://mp3yts.com/mp3/red-pill-repor...h-tavares.html (Scroll down to the 30th video at about 60-65% down the page.);
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/535435843171121259/;
    http://meetnigerians.net/members/videos.php?cmd=w&t=bombshell+nasa+war+document+exposed%3A+extinction+of+humanity-deborah+tavares&v=LIIw5xhG5Ho&ch=UCKnnee98ihoTszlL_G6tQ6Q.

BOMBSHELL HOAXES BY AL WHITNEY (REAL NAME ANITA LARIN):
    https://www.google.com/search?source...10.D1HZCM7JM-c (Look for "Italian court judge drops Bombshell" in blue text.);
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/mind.html (Scroll down to about 99% through the text to "Italian court judge drops Bombshell" in blue text.).

SIDE NOTE:
    Note that this hoax was created in support of the "All Governments And Governmental Agencies Are Private, For-Profit Corporations Hoax", a hoax by Deborah Tavares and Al Whitney exposed in Post # 63 above. .

THE HOAX:
    BOMBSHELL:
    Rod Class has obtained his “FOUR” “administrative ruling” that "ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES" (including all law enforcement agencies) are “private entitIES” or “private contractors”. But, this claim in not so.

THE TRUTH:
    Rod Class NEVER obtained even one single ruling to that effect, much less “FOUR” of them.

HOAX SIMPLIFIED:
    This HOAX arose out of TWO cases that Class LOST (and the LOSS of the appeals of BOTH of those two LOSSES). In BOTH of these two cases, Class sued BOTH private corporations AND government agencies IN THE SAME CASE. Like all of the cases that Class files, he LOST these two cases too. In their DISMISSALS of these two cases (throwing them out of court), the judges in BOTH OF THESE TWO CASES referred to the private corporations that Class had sued and to the government agencies that Class had sued SEPARATELY (one ruling DISMISSING the government agencies that Class had sued and a different ruling DISMISSING the private corporations that Class had sued). But, in trying to explain away these two LOSSES to his followers, Class fraudulently “SWITCHED” the judges’ words about the private corporations that Class had sued with the judges’ words about the government agencies that Class had sued. By “SWITCHING” the judges’ words about the private corporations with the judges’ words about the government agencies, Class fraudulently created the ILLUSION that when the judges were actually talking about the private corporations, they were instead talking about all of the government agencies. This fraudulent “SWITCH” of the judges words (from ONE GROUP of defendants TO THE OTHER group of defendants) created the ILLUSION that when the judges were actually referring to THE PRIVATE CORPORATIONS that Class had sued as “corporate appellees” or as a SINGLE “private entitY” as applicable, they were instead referring to “ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES” that Class had sued as “corporate appelleeS” or as “private entitIES”, as applicable. But, that was not so.

THE TRUTH IN THE FIRST CASE (The 10th Circuit LOSS):
    In this case, Class sued BOTH private corporations AND government agencies IN THE SAME CASE. In his DISMISSAL of the first case (throwing it out of court), the judge used the term, “Corporate Appellees”, when referring BY NAME (ONLY) to a private bank and to two private insurance companies that Class had sued. But, instead of telling his followers the truth, Class fraudulently told his followers that in his DISMISSAL of this case (throwing it out of court), the judge was instead referring to “ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES" that Class had sued as “corporate appellees”. In the link below, scroll down to the BOLD, BLACK TYPE in the YELLOW-HIGHLIGHTED PARAGRAPH at about 35-40% through the text of this page. LOOK FOR THE TERM, "10th Circuit" IN BOLD TYPE. http://www.rayservers.com/blog/rod-c...ar-association (Remember, the BOLD, BLACK TYPE in the YELLOW-HIGHLIGHTED PARAGRAPH at about 35-40% through the text of this page and look for the term, "10th Circuit" IN BOLD TYPE). In the video below, listen to 9:35-10:50, 25:05-25:35, 43:00-44:10, 53:00-53:20. LISTEN FOR THE TERM, "10th Circuit". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do3eTH-NtSk (Remember, 9:35-10:50, 25:05-25:35, 43:40-44:10, 53:00-53:20 and listen for the term, "10th Circuit"). This fraudulent “SWITCH” of the judge’s words (from ONE TYPE of defendant TO THE OTHER TYPE of defendant) is how Class reached the desired (and entirely fictional) conclusion that the judge had ruled that "ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES" were “corporate appellees”. Unfortunately for Class, the truth about this 10th Circuit DISMISSAL (throwing the case out of court) can be found here. In the link below, scroll down to page 6 at lines 13-15. Look for the following phrase, "Appellees Westfield Insurance Company, CNA Surety, and First National Bank ("Corporate Appellees") have filed a separate motion... ." https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOUR...07-05026-0.pdf (Remember, page 6 at lines 13-15 and identify which defendants the court REALLY refers to as "corporate appellees"). After reading what the judge in this case actually said, ask yourself this. Did the judge in this case really refer to “ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES” that Class sued as “corporate appellees” OR instead, did the judge in this case actually refer BY NAME (ONLY) to the private bank and the two private insurance companies that Class used as “corporate appellees"?

THE TRUTH IN THE SECOND CASE (The North Carolina Administrative Court LOSS):
    In this case, Class sued a STATE-WIDE government "agency", a “LOCAL unit of government” and a SINGLE “private entitY”, ALL IN THE SAME CASE. Specifically, Class filed an administrative suit against the North Carolina Department of Transportation (a STATE-WIDE government "agency" which was immune from suit by statute), against a “LOCAL” city police department (over which the administrative court had no jurisdiction because it was a "LOCAL" “UNIT OF GOVERNMENT", rather than a STATE-WIDE "agency" under the Governor) and against a SINGLE private contractor that sold vehicle license plates for the State of North Carolina (over which the administrative court had no jurisdiction because it was a SINGLE “private entitY”). In his DISMISSAL of this second case (throwing it out of court), the judge used the SINGULAR term, “private entitY” when referring BY NAME (ONLY) to that SINGLE “private entitY” that Class had sued. But, instead of telling his followers the truth, Class fraudulently told his followers that in his DISMISSAL of the case (throwing it out of court), the judge used the PLURAL term, “private entitIES” and fraudulently told his followers that the judge was instead referring to ALL THREE DEFENDANTS that Class had sued as “private entitIES” (including the LOCAL city police department). In the link below, read the 2nd, 3rd and FINAL paragraphs. LOOK FOR THE FRAUDULENT (PLURAL) TERM, "entitIES" in that text. http://www.rvbeypublications.com/sit...licewarned.pdf (Remember, the 2nd, 3rd and FINAL paragraphs and LOOK FOR THE FRAUDULENT (PLURAL) TERM, "entitIES" in that text). In the video below, listen to 9:00-9:15, 25:15-25:35, 53:05-53:20. LISTEN FOR THE FRAUDULENT (PLURAL) TERMS, "entitIES" and "contractorS" in the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do3eTH-NtSk (Remember, 9:00-9:15, 25:15-25:35, 53:05-53:20 and LISTEN FOR THE FRAUDULENT (PLURAL) TERMS, "entitIES" and "contractorS" in the video.). This fraudulent “SWITCH” of the judge’s actual word, “entitY” (a SINGULAR term) to the FRAUDULENT word, “entitIES” (a PLURAL term) is how Class reached the desired (and entirely fictional) conclusion that the judge had ruled "ALL GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES" (including the LOCAL city police department) were “private entitIES” (a PLURAL term that does not appear anywhere in the DISMISSAL). Unfortunately for Class, the truth about this North Carolina Administrative Court DISMISSAL (throwing the case out of court) can be found here. In the link below, scroll down to the document entitled “Conclusions Of Law” to the text actually numbered paragraph "4" and read the SECOND sentence of that 4th paragraph. Look for the following phrase, "[The] Respondent License Plate Agency [ONLY]... is a private entitY [A SINGULAR TERM]... [and not an agency of] state government." https://unmasker4maine.files.wordpre...y_complete.pdf (Remember, "Conclusions Of Law" in the text actually numbered paragraph "4" in the SECOND sentence of that 4th paragraph and look for the SINGULAR term, "entitY"). After reading what the judge in this case actually said in this case, ask yourself this. Did the judge in this case really refer to “ALL THREE DEFENDANTS” (including the LOCAL city police department) as “private entitIES”, a PLURAL term OR instead, did the judge in this case actually refer BY NAME (ONLY) to the SINGLE private contractor that sold license plates for the State of North Carolina as a SINGLE “private entitY”, a SINGULAR term?

In fairness to Class, who only has a high school education and who is functionally illiterate, CLASS MISTAKENLY BELIEVED THAT HE HAD SUED THREE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES in this case. That is why he sued all three defendants in state administrative court. (He mistakenly believed that all three defendants were state-wide government "agencies" under the governor over which state administrative courts usually have jurisdiction.). But, in fact in this case, Class had actually sued ONLY TWO GOVERNMENT AGENCIES (OR “UNITS”) and a SINGLE PRIVATE CONTRACTOR that sold vehicle license plates for the State of North Carolina. Class mistakenly believed that the SINGLE “private entitY” that he had mistakenly sued in this case was a government agency because he did not know that FOR MORE THAN HALF A CENTURY, THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA HAS USED PRIVATE CONTRACTORS TO SELL VEHICLE LICENSE PLATES TO NORTH CAROLINA VEHICLE OWNERS.

If Class had bothered to do a little research before filing suit, he would have discovered that the SINGLE “private entitY” that he mistakenly sued (in the mistaken belief that it was a government agency) was a not a governmental agency at all. Unknown to Class, almost all of the vehicle license plate agencies in the State Of North Carolina (outside the Charlotte & Raleigh areas) are now owned and operated by private contractors of the type that he mistakenly sued in this case (in the mistaken belief that it was a government "agency"). But, despite that the State of North Carolina uses private contractors to sell its vehicle license plates, IT DOES NOT USE PRIVATE CONTRACTORS FOR ITS LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OTHER GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY-TYPE FUNCTION. It only uses private contractors to sell vehicle license plates (includes titling services). This has been PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE to everyone except Rod Class for over half a century.

WHAT CLASS DID NOT KNOW THEN (AND DOES NOT KNOW NOW):

http://www.ncleg.net/ped/reports/doc...ags_report.pdf (Scroll down to "BACKGROUND" on the 4th page, marked "page 2").

http://www.wral.com/dmv-defends-syst...ices/11753455/

http://myfox8.com/2015/01/15/dmv-see...stokes-county/

http://www.journalnow.com/news/local...a4bcf6878.html

https://nanopdf.com/download/isaacs-...lpa-office_pdf (Click on window and scroll down.).

CLASS MAKES MISTAKES ON TOP OF MISTAKES:
    So, not knowing any better, when the judge in this case DISMISSED (threw out) Class' lawsuit against this SINGLE private contractor on the grounds that it was a SINGLE "private entitY" (and not a STATE-WIDE government "agency" over which the administrative court usually has jurisdiction), Class mistakenly believed he had "forced" the courts to "admit" that a SINGLE "private entitY" was a SINGLE "private entitY" (something that everybody except Class has known for over half a century). This means that Class' own IGNORANCE (of the fact that North Carolina has used private contractors to sell vehicle license plates for more than half a century) led to him reach the mistaken conclusion that he had miraculously become a "legal genius". To this very day, Class does not know that the SINGLE “private entitY” that he mistakenly sued (in the mistaken belief that it was a government agency) had actually been a SINGLE "private entitY" all along. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

CLOSING NOTE:
    Remember, Class falsely claims to have obtained “FOUR” ADMINISTRATIVE rulings to the effect “all government agencies” (including all law enforcement agencies) are “private entitIES” or “private contractorS”. Here is how Class reaches the IMAGINARY total of "FOUR" such IMAGINARY ADMINISTRATIVE rulings to that effect. According to Class, his two DISMISSALS (his two LOSSES) described above (throwing his two cases out of court) constituted TWO such IMAGINARY rulings to that effect (one of which was NOT an “ADMINISTRATIVE” ruling in the first place, the 10th Circuit DISMISSAL). According to Class, the ruling AGAINST HIM in his LOSS of his APPEAL of his DISMISSAL (LOSS) of the second case (described above) constituted the THIRD such IMAGINARY ruling to that effect (which was likewise NOT an ADMINISTRATIVE ruling either, it was a JUDICIAL ruling as well). (Class' LOSS of his APPEAL of his LOSS of the second case (above) is referred to in the 3rd paragraph in this link. http://www.rvbeypublications.com/sit...licewarned.pdf (Remember, the 3rd paragraph here.)). Finally, according to Class, an ordinary “MOTION To Dismiss” filed by the state Attorney General’s Office in this second case (above) constituted the “FOURTH” such IMAGINARY ADMINISTRATIVE ruling to that effect (which was NOT A RULING OF ANY KIND, ADMINISTRATIVE or JUDICIAL). (In this "MOTION to Dismiss", the Assistant Attorney General, among other things, simply reminded the judge that Class has MISTAKENLY sued a private contractor that sold license plates for North Carolina in administrative court because he MISTAKENLY believed it was a government agency. The judge agreed and DISMISSED (threw out) Class' case and that court's DISMISSAL of the case was upheld on appeal.). In the video below, listen at 53:00-53:20 for Class' "LIST" of these IMAGINARY rulings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do3eTH-NtSk (Remember, at 53:00-53:20). (Note that contrary to Class' claims in this video, the city law director never claimed that the city police department was a "private contractor". Instead, the city law director actually said that the LOCAL city police department was not STATE-WIDE "agency" under the Governor and, therefore, the administrative court had no jurisdiction over it.). This means that of these "FOUR" IMAGINARY ADMINISTRATIVE rulings (allegedly to the effect that all government agencies are "private entitIES"), CLASS LOST EVERY SINGLE CASE and only ONE such LOSS (a DISMISSAL) was an "ADMINISTRATIVE" DISMISSAL (or "ruling") in the first place. This "FUZZY MATH" is how Class reaches the FRAUDULENT total of “FOUR” IMAGINARY "ADMINISTRATIVE rulings" to the effect that “ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES" (including all law enforcement agencies) are “private entitIES” or “private contractorS”.

CONCLUSION:
    No true government or true government agency is a private, for profit corporation.

FOR THE NEXT FULL-LENGTH EXPLANATION OF A DEBORAH TAVARES HOAX, GO TO POST #101.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 09-27-2019 at 12:36 PM.

12. TopTop #101
    snoop4truth

ROD CLASS, DEBORAH TAVARES & THE “A NORTH CAROLINA JUDGE HAS WARNED POLICE OFFICERS TO PUT THEIR PROPERTY INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES HOAX”

FAKE PRESS RELEASES PEDDLING THE HOAX:
    http://www.gloucestercounty-va.com/2...iable-for.html (at the 1st full paragraph);
    https://hiddensecretsandlies.blogspo...police-to.html
    http://www.rvbeypublications.com/sit...licewarned.pdf
    https://www.meetup.com/es-ES/StLouis...ages/25275652/ (at the 2nd full paragraph);
    http://2013rainbowroundtable.ning.co...=06v6zf7ohrnts;
    http://landrightsnfarming-landrightn...7_archive.html;
    http://www.city-data.com/forum/north...-patrol-2.html (at comment 8 at about 65% through the text of the page);
    https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...age1684911/pg1 (click and enter the website if necessary);
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...170&viewfull=1 (at 1st several comments)
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...n-this-be-true (at the 1st full comment);
    https://newearth.media/press-release...-dc-courtroom/ (beginning at the 10th full paragraph);

THE HOAX:
    This hoax is unique in that Rod Class & Deborah Tavares created it to support another hoax, the BOMBSHELL: FOURTH Administrative Ruling Hoax” (the hoax DIRECTLY ABOVE). In this particular hoax, Class falsely claims that, IN DIRECT RESPONSE to his having obtained "FOUR" “Administrative Rulings” to the effect that "ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES” are “private entitIES" (imaginary rulings which Class NEVER obtained), a North Carolina judge “WARNED” ALL NORTH CAROLINA "POLICE OFFICERS" TO PUT THEIR PROPERTY INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES (to protect their personal property from the consequences of lawsuits that the public would file against them now that they are no longer be protected by governmental immunity as private contractors). See proof here. http://www.rvbeypublications.com/sit...licewarned.pdf. But, these claims are not so.

NOTE:
    First of all, if Rod Class And Deborah Tavares had known ANYTHING at all about North Carolina law at the time, then they would have NEVER created the “Property Into Other People’s Names Hoax” in the first place, because doing so only demonstrates the extent of their own IGNORANCE of North Carolina law (explained below).

THE TRUTH:
    1. No such “warning” was ever issued BECAUSE CLASS NEVER OBTAINED THE IMAGINARY UNDERLYING RULINGS THAT WOULD HAVE OTHERWISE NECESSITATED SUCH A “WARNING” IN THE FIRST PLACE. (See the "BOMBSHELL: Fourth Administrative Ruling Hoax" DIRCETLY ABOVE.). This is why Class has never published a copy of this particular imaginary "warning" online (something that he would have certainly done if this imaginary warning had actually been real).

2. FOR OVER A CENTURY, IT HAS BEEN AN ILLEGAL (AND A LEGALLY INEFFECTIVE) ACT IN NORTH CAROLINA FOR DEBTORS (like police officers facing future lawsuits) TO PUT THEIR PROPERTY INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES IN AN EFFORT TO AVOID PAYING THEIR CREDITORS (like future lawsuit judgment creditors). Here's how the law actually works.

In this case, the defendant lost a breach of contract lawsuit and owed the plaintiff $200,000. But, the defendant had no money, so the plaintiff could not collect it at the time. A year later, the defendant became the owner of valuable parcel of real property and, fearing the plaintiff would try to collect the debt by selling his real property, the defendant immediately PURPORTED (means "pretended") TO PUT THE REAL PROPERTY INTO THE NAME OF A TRUST (or, what Rod Class calls putting property "INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES"). No money changed hands. But, the plaintiff moved to have the real property sold anyway and moved to have the sale proceeds applied to what the defendant owed him anyway. The court agreed and did exactly that! http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...=2&as_sdt=4,34. LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING TEXT IN THIS CASE: "THE TRIAL COURT DETERMINED THAT THE [defendant's] CONVEYANCE [of the real property] TO THE TRUST WAS NOT VALID [not effective] IN THAT IT FAILED TO [legally] CONVEY TITLE [of the real property] TO THE TRUSTEE [of the trust]. THE TRIAL COURT ALSO CONCLUDED THAT EVEN IF THE CONVEYANCE WAS VALID, IT WOULD CONSTITUTE A FRAUDULENT TRANSFER [under the subject statute and under a century of case law] AND [that] IT [the transfer] COULD BE AVOIDED [means "legally undone" if it was ever done in the first place]." (The preceding text is in the 3rd full paragraph of the case.). Thus, any such pretended transfer of property "INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES" in order to avoid paying future lawsuit judgment creditors WOULD BE BOTH "ILLEGAL" AND "WOULD NOT WORK" (to defeat those claims) ANYWAY. So, any such pretended transfer WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS IN THE FIRST PLACE. But, Class does not know enough to even realize this.

THIS HAS BEEN THE LAW IN NORTH CAROLINA FOR MORE THAN A CENTURY:
    http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...=2&as_sdt=4,34. LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING TEXT IN THIS CASE: "Aman v. Wlker, 165 N.C. 224, 81 S.E. 162 [a 1914 case from the Supreme Court of North Carolina] is a 'landmark case' on FRAUDULENT CONVEYANCES. It is therein stated: "... If the CONVEYANCE [the pretended transfer of property into other peoples' names] is VOLUNTARY and the grantor [the person pretending to put the property into other peoples' names] did not retain [means "keep"] [other] property fully sufficient and available TO PAY HIS DEBTS [like future lawsuit money judgments]... , it [the conveyance] IS INVALID [means "VOID", "INEFFECTIVE" and "DID NOT WORK"] [to defeat the claims of]... CREDITORS [like future lawsuit judgment creditors];... ." (The preceding text is in the 2nd full paragraph of the case and includes the block indented, quoted section.); "A CONVEYANCE [a pretended transfer of property into other peoples' names] IS VOLUNTARY when it is NOT FOR VALUE [means not "SOLD" to the transferee AT FULL PRICE]... ." (The immediately preceding text is in the 3rd full paragraph of the case, not including the block indented, quoted section.). Thus, any such pretended transfer of property "INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES" in order to avoid paying future lawsuit judgment creditors WOULD BE BOTH "ILLEGAL" AND "WOULD NOT WORK" (to defeat those claims) ANYWAY. So, any such pretended transfer WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS IN THE FIRST PLACE. But, Class does not know enough to even realize this.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...=2&as_sdt=4,34. LOOK FOR THE FOLLWING TEXT IN THIS CASE: "[Over a century ago] in Aman v. Walker, 165 N.C. 224, 81 S.E. 162 (1914), the North Carolina Supreme Court set forth the principles governing fraudulent conveyances as follows: ... ; (2) If the CONVEYANCE [the pretended transfer of property into other peoples' names] is VOLUNTARY, and the grantor [the person pretending to put property into other peoples' names] DID NOT RETAIN [means "keep"] [other] PROPERTY [that was] FULLY SUFFICIENT AND AVAILABLE TO PAY HIS DEBTS [like future lawsuit judgments] ... IT [the pretended transfer of property into other peoples' names] IS INVALID [means "VOID" and "DID NOT WORK" to defeat the claims of]... CREDITORS [like future lawsuit judgment creditors]. (3) If the CONVEYANCE [the pretended transfer of property into other peoples' names] is VOLUNTARY and MADE WITH THE ACTUAL INTENT ON THE PART OF THE GRANTOR [the person pretending to put the property into other peoples' names] TO DEFRAUD CREDITORS [like future lawsuit judgment creditors], IT [the pretended transfer of property into other peoples' names] IS VOID [means "INEFFECTIVE", "IT NEVER HAPPENED" and "IT DID NOT WORK" to defeat the claims of future lawsuit judgment creditors]... ." (The preceding test is in the 3rd full paragraph and includes the block indented quoted section.). Thus, any such pretended transfer of property "INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES" in order to avoid paying future lawsuit judgment creditors WOULD BE BOTH "ILLEGAL" AND "WOULD NOT WORK" (to defeat those claims) ANYWAY. So, any such pretended transfer WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS IN THE FIRST PLACE. But, Class does not know enough to even realize this.

3. In addition to having been illegal and ineffective for more than a century under case law (above), such FRAUDULENT TRANSFERS have also been illegal and ineffective FOR TWO DECADES, BY NORTH CAROLINA STATUTE. By statute, any attempt by creditors (like police officers facing future lawsuits) to "put their property into other peoples' names" in an effort to avoid paying their creditors (like future lawsuit judgment creditors) HAS BEEN ILLEGAL AND INEFFECTIVE, which, of course, defeats the purpose of putting property into other peoples' names in the first place (because doing so WOULD NOT protect a debtor’s property from lawsuit judgment creditors ANYWAY). Thus, any such pretended transfer of property "INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES" in an effort to defeat the claims of lawsuit judgment creditors WOULD BE BOTH "ILLEGAL" AND "WOULD NOT WORK" (to defeat those claims) ANYWAY. So, any such pretended transfer WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS IN THE FIRST PLACE. But, Class does not know enough to even realize this.

THIS IS THE CURRENT STATUTE ON THE SUBJECT IN NORTH CAROLINA:
    https://www.ncga.state.nc.us/Enacted...rticle_3A.html LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING TEXT IN THIS STATUTE: "39-23.4. ... . (a) A TRANSFER [of property into other peoples' names] made ... by a DEBTOR [like a police officer facing a future lawsuit] is VOIDABLE [means can be legally "undone"] as to a CREDITOR [like a future lawsuit judgment creditor], whether the creditor's claim [the facts giving rise to the creditor's lawsuit] arose [occurred] BEFORE or AFTER the TRANSFER was made... , IF THE DEBTOR MADE THE TRANSFER... : (1) With the INTENT to HINDER, DELAY, DEFRAUD and CREDITOR of the DEBTOR; OR (2) Without RECEIVING... [FULL PRICE for the property]. (b) In determining INTENT under subdivision (a)(1) of this section [the immediately preceding section above], ... [the court may consider]... whether: (1) The TRANSFER... was made to an insider [like a friend or relative]; (2) [whether] The DEBTOR retained [means "kept"] POSSESSION or CONTROL of the property TRANSFERRED AFTER THE TRANSFER;... (4) [whether] BEFORE THE TRANSFER WAS MADE... , THE DEBTOR HAD BEEN SUED OR THREATENED WITH SUIT [read this phrase again]; (5) Whether the transfer was of SUBSTANIALLY ALL OF THE DEBTOR'S ASSETS [or only part of the debtor's assets]... ." (The preceding text is at section "39-23-4. (a) and (b) at about 45% through the text of the statute.). Thus, any such pretended transfer of property "INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES" in order to avoid paying future lawsuit judgment creditors WOULD BE BOTH "ILLEGAL" AND "WOULD NOT WORK" (to defeat those claims) ANYWAY. So, any such pretended transfer WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS IN THE FIRST PLACE. But, Class does not know enough to even realize this.

In this case, the defendant was a millionaire whose most valuable asset was a parcel of real property. The defendant owned a company that borrowed money to buy an airplane and the defendant personally guaranteed repayment of the loan. But, neither the defendant or his company repaid the loan. Fearing a lawsuit, the defendant and his wife formed a new company and HE PUT HIS REAL PROPERTY INTO THE NAME OF THAT NEW COMPANY (or, what Rod Class calls putting property "INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES"). No money changed hands. http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...=2&as_sdt=4,34. LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING TEXT IN THIS CASE: "...[In sorting out the case, the court wrote] [O]UR LEGISLATURE [referring to the North Carolina legislature] ENACTED THE UNIFORM FRAUDULENT TRANSFERS ACT, LATER RENAMED THE UNIFORM VOIDABLE TRANSFERS ACT ("UVTA")... NEARLY TWO DECADES GO [note how long ago North Carolina passed this statute]." (The preceding text is in the 1st paragraph below the heading entitled, "B. Interpretation of 'Transfer'", at about 34-40% through the text of the case.).

4. Unknown to Class, FOR CENTURIES, IT HAS BEEN AN ILLEGAL ACT in North Carolina (and for decades, a violation of the Judicial Code Of Conduct) FOR A JUDGE TO ILLEGALLY “WARN”, COUNSEL, ADVISE OR RECOMMEND that anyone (including police officers facing future lawsuits) "BREAK THE LAW" by putting their property into other peoples' names in an effort to avoid paying their creditors (AN ILLEGAL ACT that would not protect the debtor's property anyway). Any REAL judge who issued such an ILLEGAL "warning" would immediately be removed from office and disbarred. But, Class does not know this.

ANALYSIS:
    Thus, in manufacturing the “Property Into Other People’s Names Hoax”, Class and Tavares were so IGNORANT of North Carolina law that they did not know then and do not know now that ALL OF THE "FACTS" that they allege in this hoax are LEGALLY IMPOSSIBLE UNDER NORTH CAROLINA LAW, which conclusively establish this lie as the hoax that it is. THIS IS BECAUSE NO REAL NORTH CAROLINA JUDGE WOULD "BREAK THE LAW" --- BY "ILLEGALLY" WARNING POLICE OFFICERS TO "BREAK THE LAW" --- BY DOING SOMETHING "ILLEGAL" (PUTTING THEIR PROPERTY INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES IN AN EFFORT TO AVOID PAYING LAWSUIT JUDGMENT CREDITORS)--- IN ORDER TO PROTECT THEIR PROPERTY FROM LAWSUITS WHICH WILL "NEVER SUCCEED" (DUE TO IMMUNITY)--- OR FROM LAWSUIT JUDGMENT CREDITORS WHO WILL "NEVER EXIST" (DUE TO IMMUNITY) --- ESPECIALLY GIVEN THAT ANY SUCH "ILLEGAL " ACT IS "REVERSIBLE" ANYWAY AND THEREFORE WOULD NOT PROTECT THE DEBTOR'S PROPERTY FROM LAWSUIT JUDGMENT CREDITORS IN THE FIRST PLACE (MAKING SUCH AN EFFORT ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS). But, Class does not know enough to even realize this.

5. If more be necessary, North Carolina law already makes the EQUITY IN A HOMESTEAD (a residential property occupied by the owners), VEHICLE AND CERTAIN OTHER PROPERTY “EXEMPT” (“protected”) from the claims of lawsuit judgment creditors up to a certain amount ANYWAY. THUS, IN MOST CASES, THIS EXEMPTION WOULD ELIMINATE THE NEED FOR POLICE OFFICERS TO "ILLEGALLY" PRETEND TO PUT THEIR PROPERTY INTO OTHER PEOPLES' NAMES, EVEN IF THAT "ILLEGAL" ACT WOULD PROTECT THEIR PROPERTY FROM LAWSUIT JUDGMENT CREDITORS (AND IT WOULD NOT). But, Class does not know this. Constitution of the State Of North Carolina Art. 16 § 1C-1601. http://www.ncleg.net/EnactedLegislat...Article_16.pdf

For more information on the “Property In Other Peoples' Names Hoax”, see Class’ internet radio show, “Episode 966" on Talkshoe (spelled correctly) AIB radio, recorded or posted on 12-12-2015. http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=2&pageSize=15 or simply Google “Post Oak Public Relations”. https://www.linkedin.com/in/harvey-wharfield-0b56746. Further, be sure to look into William H. Gilpatric, IV of Middlesex County, Maine (address and contact information withheld). Gilpatric is aware of all the parties involved in the hoax and how it was manufactured and marketed.

ANALYSIS:
    Suffice it to say, this is one of Class’ more embarrassingly-amateur hoaxes. (In order to manufacture a really good hoax, YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LYING ABOUT --- AND CLASS DOES NOT.). Class does not lie to people for whom he has respect. Class only lies to people for whom he has no respect. The PATHOLOGICAL LIES reflected in this particular hoax speak volumes about what Class REALLY thinks of the American people. Class pretends to be a humble public servant who is only revealing the "hidden truth" about the law and the legal system to the down-trodden masses. But, this is not so. Class is actually a calculating and manipulative charlatan with no conscience whatsoever and no moral compass whatsoever. Class' two missions in life are to glorify himself and to incite hatred and violence against the ELECTED representatives of "We the People" and their appointees for doing their jobs. If he has to lie to the American people and commit fraud upon the American people in the process of inciting this hatred, that is perfectly fine with him. Class has no intention of telling you the truth. None.

ANALYSIS:
    ROD CLASS (with his inability to read, his lack of education, his ignorance of the law, his delusional belief system, his worthless, amateur legal theories, his lack of honesty and his 100% failure rate in court in 76 consecutive losses) IS "LIVING PROOF" THAT THOSE WHO PRACTICE LAW (AND THOSE WHO TEACH THE LAW) SHOULD:
    1). BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A FOUR-YEAR COLLEGE EDUCATION (a "Bachelor's Degree");
    2). BE REQUIRED TO ALSO HAVE AN ADDITIONAL THREE TO FOUR YEAR LAW SCHOOL EDUCATION (a "Juris Doctor's Degree");
    3). BE REQUIRED TO PASS THE STATE BAR EXAM (takes three days);
    4). BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO A RIGOROUS STATE CHARACTER AND FITNESS BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION WHICH TAKES SEVERAL MONTHS OR YEARS (NO MENTAL HEALTH HISTORY, NO CRIMINAL HISTORY, honesty, credit history, interviews of employers, teachers, former co-workers, neighbors, relatives, taking finger print samples, taking hand writing samples, etc.).
    5). BE LICENSED BY THE STATE AND BE SUBJECT TO THE CONTINUOUS OVERSIGHT AND DISCIPLINE OF THE HIGHEST OFFICE OF THE JUDICIAL BRANCH OF STATE GOVERNMENT, THE STATE SUPREME COURT (in order to protect the public from INCOMPETENCE and FRAUD of the type exhibited by Rod Class).

FOR THE NEXT FULL-LENGTH EXPLANATION OF A DEBORAH TAVARES HOAX, GO TO POST #104.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 09-27-2019 at 12:37 PM.

13. TopTop #102
    Mayacaman

I can see you have been busy, Snoop, diligently typing, copying, cutting, and pasting in the midst of your arsenal of boiler-plate letters. But you
    still have not dealt with my objections, nor with the issues & questions that I have already posed:

For I wrote:

"
    So far, you have said nothing at all about my offering to this thread - that the very first statement to the effect that All of the alphabet agencies of the New Deal were registered as Delaware Corporations, was put into the Congressional Record in 1934, when Senator Thomas Schall of Minnesota made a speech on the floor of the Senate, about Roosevelt's "Five Year Plan" in which he likened the New Deal not only to Stalin's first Five Year Plan (1928-1933) but also to the Corporatism of Mussolini."

How can you pretend that this fellow, "Rodney Dale Class" whom you have previously alleged has conspired with Deborah Tavares to manufacture "hoaxes" {an allegation that she adamantly denies} is the original author of the notion that supposed 'departments' of the Federal government are, in reality, private corporations?

In Congress, on December 22, 1913, Representative
    Lindbergh from Minnesota, had this to say about the Federal Reserve Act, which was just about to be passed:

“This Act (the Federal Reserve Act, Dec. 23rd 1913) establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs this bill, the invisible government by the Monetary Power will be legalized. The people may not know it immediately, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed. The trusts will soon realize that they have gone too far even for their own good. The people must make a declaration of independence to relieve themselves from the Monetary Power. This they will be able to do by taking control of Congress. Wall Streeters could not cheat us if you Senators and Representatives did not make a humbug of Congress... The greatest crime of Congress is its currency system. The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking bill. The caucus and the party bosses have again operated and prevented the people from getting the benefit of their own government.”

That's right: a private monopoly - a Trust - masquerading as a branch of the Federal government. Therefore your "
    CONCLUSION" :

"No true government or government agency is a private, for profit corporation."

- As well as your Premise - that Rodney Dale Class invented this 'theory' are both patently false.

14. TopTop #103
    snoop4truth

No TRUE government or TRUE government agency is a private, for profit corporation.

The Federal Reserve is not a TRUE government or a TRUE government agency.

THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS SOMETHING ELSE. https://www.stlouisfed.org/in-plain-...-reserve-banks.

Because it is not a TRUE government agency, the Federal Reserve should be abolished.

15. Gratitude expressed by:

16. TopTop #104
    snoop4truth

• DEBORAH TAVARES & THE GENOCIDE AGREEMENT HOAX:

VIDEOS OF DEBORAH TAVARES ACTUALLY ENGAGED IN THE HOAX:
      (Note: The video that best reflected the fraud of Deborah Tavares in this hoax was recently removed from YouTube.com. Below are the best videos which remain.).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh1RW1Bjqag (Whole video, but be especially certain to listen at 1:40-1:51);
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgOtJFGAhhQ (Whole video, but be especially certain to listen at 1:40-1:51).

AUDIOS OF DEBORAH TAVARES ENGAGED IN THE HOAX:
      https://www.groundzeromedia.org/2-8-...borah-tavares/https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromed...-8-2018/albums
      https://www.mp3ist.com/dinle-indir/t...bruary-8-2018/

SITES & ARTICLES PEDDLING THE HOAX:
      http://cherylkicksass.blogspot.com/2...enting-un.html
      http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/Genocide%20Treaty.pdf (Note the webmaster.).

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE "GENOCIDE AGREEMENT":
      https://www.oas.org/dil/1948_Convent...f_Genocide.pdf (The actual text of the agreement);
      https://www.un.org/en/genocidepreven...nvention.shtml;
      https://www.un.org/en/genocidepreven...tSheet-ENG.pdf;
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_Convention.

PRE-APPROVAL SENATE DEBATES FOR AND AGAINST AGREEING TO THE AGREEMENT:
      https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...70-pt4-1-1.pdf (Scroll down to page '4269" about 30% through the text to "Javitiz Supports U.N. Genocide Convention")
      DEFINITIONS: A "treaty" is a nation's agreement with a single other nation. A "convention" is a nation's agreement with multiple other nations.

THE DOCUMENT:
      The document is REAL. So, the hoax is NOT the document itself. The "Genocide Agreement" is actually the NICKNAME of a proposed 1940's United Nations convention BANNING GENOCIDE among signatory nations. https://9tube.tv/video/64507641476d6946755449. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPvAGmiFuTI. https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...102-Pg3045.pdf.

SUMMARY:
      The proposed "Genocide Agreement" BANNED "GENOCIDE" of identifiable groups of people, such as national, ethnic, racial or religious groups.

OTHER FORBIDDEN ACTS:
      But, the proposed "Genocide Agreement" also banned: 1). causing serious bodily or mental harm to such people, 2). inflicting physically destructive conditions upon such people, 3). preventing births of such people, and 4). displacing the children of such people.

ACTS PUNISHABLE:
      The proposed "Genocide Agreement" MADE THE FOLLOWING ACTS PUNISHABLE:
      1).committing a forbidden act (above), 2). conspiracy to commit a forbidden act (above), 3). incitement to commit a forbidden act (above), the 4). attempt to commit a forbidden act (above), and 5). complicity in the commission of a forbidden act (above).

JURISDICTION, VENUE & PROCEDURE:
      1). Under the proposed "Genocide Agreement", an individual accused of violating the agreement could tried in the state where the alleged offense occurred OR COULD BE TRIED BY AN "INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL TRIBUNAL" under certain specified conditions.

2). Further, under the proposed "Genocide Agreement", nations would be BOUND TO EXTRADITE their own citizens to other nations for prosecution in accordance with existing extradition treaties between those nations.

3). Finally, under the proposed "Genocide Agreement", any dispute arising out of the interpretation, application or fulfillment of the agreement WOULD BE DECIDED BY THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE at the request of any party to the dispute.

CONTROVERSY:
      At the time (1940's through 1980's), Senators from southern states in particular opposed the "Genocide Treaty" because of its implications with respect to the racial struggle between whites and blacks (certainly a racially identifiable group of people, as defined in the "Genocide Agreement"). They argued that under the "Genocide Agreement" white citizens could theoretically be tried and convicted for merely opposing racial integration in schools and merely supporting racial segregation in schools, for example (arguably the displacement of the children of such people, as specifically prohibited by the Genocide Agreement"). Other Senators opposed the "Genocide Agreement" because of its implications on state and federal sovereignty ("invades domestic law", "allows foreigners to over-ride U.S. law", etc.). (See transcripts of Congressional debates posted above for more on this.). Regardless, in 1988, the United States Senate approved the "Genocide Agreement" and President Reagan signed it into law. https://9tube.tv/video/637935664a446244424567.html. So, the hoax is not the document itself.

THE HOAX I:
      Deborah Tavares fraudulently defines the "Genocide Agreement" as an "AGREEMENT TO ALLOW THE PRACTICING OF GENOCIDE ON A DAY BY DAY BASIS". Deborah Tavares also fraudulently claims that as a direct result of the "Genocide Agreement" the "KILLING OF ENTIRE POPULATIONS IS HAPPENING NOW". Thus Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims that the "Genocide Agreement" ACTUALLY SUPPORTS GENOCIDE and ACTUALLY CAUSES GENOCIDE. (SEE THE INTRODUCTION TO THE VIDEOS POSTED ABOVE.). But, none of this is so. The "Genocide Agreement" is an international convention THAT ACTUALLY BANS GENOCIDE AMONG SIGNATORY NATIONS AND SUBJECTS THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO VIOLATE IT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW . Thus, the "Genocide Agreement" PREVENTS GENOCIDE. IT DOES NOT CAUSE GENOCIDE (the EXACT OPPOSITE to what Deborah Tavares fraudulently claims in her hoax).

THE HOAX II:
      Deborah Tavares also fraudulently claims that the Genocide Agreement ONLY BANS "NATIONS" FROM COMMITTING ACTS OF GENOCIDE and that THE UNITED STATES IS "NOT A NATION", BECAUSE "IT IS A CORPORATION" (which is not governed by the agreement or the ban) WHICH PERMITS THE UNITED STATES TO COMMIT GENOCIDE on a "Day-by-Day" basis, which is why "WE ARE BEING EXTERMINATED" (exact quotes of her words). But, the truth is that the United States is not really a "corporation" and the "Genocide Agreement" actually BANS GENOCIDE in the United States and subjects those individuals who violate it to criminal prosecution under international law.

THE HOAX III:
      The hoax is also Deborah Tavares' OWN (ENTIRELY INCONSISTENT & CONFLICTING) claims that the genocide agreement DOES APPLY IN THE UNITED STATES (despite that it is a "corporation") and that it "INVADES DOMESTIC LAWS" and "ALLOWS FOREIGNERS TO 'OVER-RIDE' U.S. laws". (Note that if the Genocide Agreement really "DID NOT APPLY" to the United States because it is a "CORPORATION", it would be impossible for the Genocide Agreement TO SIMULTANEOUSLY APPLY in the United States so as to "invade" or "over-ride" any law in the United States.). Regardless, the truth is that the Genocide Agreement does apply in the United States, but only "over-rides" U.S. law as to the specific acts banned by the agreement (shown above). Nothing more.

CONCLUSION:
      The United States may actually be killing us all in an act or acts of genocide in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind, but THIS PARTICULAR DOCUMENT ITSELF (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim) provides no support for that proposition, because this document applies in the United States and actually BANS GENOCIDE and subjects those individuals who violate it to criminal prosecution under international law.

VIDEO:
      For the YouTube video in which Virgo Triad exposes this very hoax, CLICK HERE.
      https://youtu.be/OMEUxGPz8mA

FOR THE NEXT FULL-LENGTH EXPLANATION OF A DEBORAH TAVARES HOAX, GO TO POST #108.

Last edited by snoop4truth; 11-07-2019 at 02:33 PM.

17. TopTop #105
    Mayacaman

Snoop wrote:

Quote No TRUE government or TRUE government agency is a private, for profit corporation.

The Federal Reserve is not a TRUE government or a TRUE government agency.

THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS SOMETHING ELSE. https://www.stlouisfed.org/in-plain-...-reserve-banks.

Because it is not a TRUE government agency, the Federal Reserve should be abolished.
    OK, granted. The Fed should be Abolished / Nationalized / Subsumed into the Treasury = Something. But you, Snoop, maintain that the I.R.S. is a legitimate "agency" of the Federal government - and many would disagree with you strenuously, and argue that the I.R.S. is a Corporation.

The I.R.S. is a parallel institution to the Federal Reserve Bank, and serves as the collection agency for that institution, in the same manner that the I.M.F. - the International Monetary Fund is the twin of the I.B.R.D. {the World Bank} and serves as the collection agency for that institution.

If you are willing to concede that the Fed should be "abolished" - your words, Snoop - then what about the "National Debt"? Which stood at (only) One Billion dollars in 1914, when the Federal Reserve Bank was established, and now stands at over
    $16,161,668,692,617.82 - {as of July 1, 2019} and is growing, growing, growing, every hour...

The System that developed out of the establishment of the Federal Reserve Bank grew the national debt to that
    astronomical, incredible figure. The tiny {less than 1%} über-class who were once spoken of, commonly, as the "bond-holding class" collect quarterly dividends off of the Interest on this unbelievable Sum - which is owed to the Prime banks which are holding the Debt paper in the form of T-Bills.

Name:  figure4.jpg
Views: 4265
Size:  41.4 KB

So, if the Fed should be "abolished" - your words, Snoop, - then the national debt also should be extinguished, i.e., "written off" and the I.R.S. also, should be "abolished" - since it is only good for shaking down the working, tax-paying masses so that the bond-holding class can collect their Quarterly dividends. Capische?

Whether the I.R.S is a Delaware Corporation, or a Florida Corporation, I do not know - I'll look into it.

But you still have not addressed the issue of All of the Alphabet Agencies of the New Deal, that Senator Thomas Schall declared were / are registered as Delaware Corporations.

My point is, Snoop, that this 'Rodney Dale Class' whom you love to kick around, did not invent this idea of of whole cloth. It goes back - way back - to 1934...

By the way, Snoop, I wrote (at the end of page 2):

"So far, Snoop, you have studiously avoided rendering an Answer to my very pointed Question to you, regarding the link that I presented above, so I will present the link again, in this Public Forum, for all the world to watch, and consider: It is entitled,

"Rodney Dale Class - Raw in the Studio"
    =AND=

I Reiterate my Third Question: Is this the Same Man, of whom you have written:

"...Deborah Tavares' partners in her hoaxes have publicly called for my death. These partners of Deborah Tavares are multi-convicted, weapons-related, violent felons. They actually have criminal convictions for carrying (in the front seat of their cars) illegally sawed-off shot guns, night sticks outfitted with concealed razor blades, machetes, daggers, illegal switch blades, hand guns, rifles, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, etc. If more be necessary, these partners of Deborah Tavares are mentally ill and have been involuntarily incarcerated in mental institutions on more than one occasion..."

[Note the Use of the Plural]

???

[End Quote]

18. TopTop #106
    Mayacaman

A Word of Explanation:

The methodology of "snoop4truth" that I find so repugnant is a common m.o. among folks who do the sort of 'work' that he does. The object is to kill two birds with one stone. It appears that the subject of the invective is a person, or persons {in this case,
    Deborah Tavares, 'Anita Larkin' & 'Rodney Dale Class'.}

But in reality, the sniper is shooting over the heads of his targets, and the object is to discredit the Ideas or doctrines of the party & or parties being targeted. This is called "shooting the messenger." To destroy or discredit both the human subject and the doctrines at the same time is known as an "elegant solution."

I actually do not have a brief for Deborah Tavares. She may be wrong on certain points. But I do not think she has manufactured "hoaxes." She is a target at this point in time because she has a certain amount of credibility, and has a significant following.

From what I know of history - and the 'history' of these doctrines that Snoop alleges have been cooked up by Rodney Dale Class, 'Anita Larkin', and Deborah Tavares - I do know, categorically, that these ideas and doctrines were floating around out there in the soup of history, way before Deborah Tavares became politically awake {in roughly 2010}.

I can testify to that.

19. TopTop #107
    Mayacaman

I recently received this in my Email Inbox:

FRONTLINE
    Some call them American patriots. Others say they're domestic terrorists.

Tonight on FRONTLINE, don't miss an encore presentation of American Patriot: Inside the Armed Uprising Against the Federal Government — our investigation into how one family’s fight against the federal government invigorated armed militias and anti-government extremists across the country, helping them grow to levels not seen in decades.

The documentary tells the inside story of how a simmering fight over land in Nevada and Oregon became deadly, invigorated a wider movement and continues to challenge law enforcement.

Watch American Patriot: Inside the Armed Uprising Against the Federal Government tonight at 10 p.m. EST/9p.m. CST on PBS (check local listings), or stream it any time on PBS.org and the PBS Video App.

[end]

What I find interesting about it is the
    typesetting, and the strident, marching text, in italics, underlined, and red. Wow! I mean, it is the same style as our interloper from Florida, "Snoop."

I'm wondering if this style of writ - with its quick, saber-like Offense
    à Outrance - could be part of a bigger picture....
    Last edited by Barry; 07-08-2019 at 01:46 PM.

20. TopTop #108
    snoop4truth

DEBORAH TAVARES, ROD CLASS & THE "SOVEREIGN CITIZEN" HOAX

FIRST SEE THE HOAX HERE:
    http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....udge-dale.html (contains 100% FAKE case law and a series of LIES written by Rodney DALE Class while pretending to "Judge DALE").

THE HOAX:

DEBORAH TAVARES, Rod Class and other amateur legal theorists mistakenly claim that a "SOVEREIGN" is an INDIVIDUAL and that the enemy of a "SOVEREIGN" is "We the People" COLLECTIVELY in the form of our ELECTED GOVERNMENT. But, this is not so.

THE TRUTH:
    "We the People" COLLECTIVELY in the form OF THE ELECTED GOVERNMENT of "We the People" IS THE "SOVEREIGN". The INDIVIDUAL IS NOT "SOVEREIGN".

THE ACTUAL REAL LAW ITSELF ON WHETHER INDIVIDUALS ARE "SOVEREIGN"
    1). Lozano v. Bank of America Loans, https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. In this case, the plaintiff (an amateur legal theorist) sued a lender and claimed to be "SOVEREIGN". But, the court ruled otherwise and held, "First, SHE [the plaintiff] IS NOT A "SOVEREIGN". A SOVEREIGN IS THE GOVERNMENT, OR THE LEADER OF A GOVERNMENT [a Monarch]. SHE [the plaintiff] IS NIETHER [a government or a leader of a government]." TRANSLATION: UNDER U.S. LAW, ONLY "A GOVERNMENT" CAN BE "SOVEREIGN". UNDER U.S. LAW, NO INDIVIDUAL CAN EVER BE "SOVEREIGN" ("A GOVERNMENT").

2). U.S. v. Crawford, https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. In this case, the court wrote, "Defendant [an amateur legal theorist] asserts in his motion that HE IS A... SOVEREIGN, and as such is ENTITLED TO SOVEREIGN [GOVERNMENTAL] IMMUNITY from prosecution." But, the court ruled otherwise and held, "Defendant... IS NOT A SOVEREIGN [meaning a GOVERNMENT], BUT [IS] AN INDIVIDUAL. As with ANY INDIVIUAL criminal defendant, Crawford [the INDIVIDUAL defendant] is NOT ENTITLED TO SOVEREIGN [GOVERNMENTAL] IMMUNITY despite his claims to the contrary [because he is NOT a GOVERNMENT]... ." TRANSLATION: UNDER U.S. LAW, ONLY "A GOVERNMENT" CAN BE "SOVEREIGN". UNDER U.S. LAW, NO INDIVIDUAL CAN EVER BE "SOVEREIGN" ("A GOVERNMENT").

3). Cooper v U.S., https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...2&as_sdt=40006 (HOLDING THAT ONLY THE UNTIED STATES AND THE INDIVIDUAL STATES ARE "SOVEREIGN"). In this case, the court held, "It is fundamental that THE UNITED STATES EXISTS AS A SOVEREIGN of delegated powers; DELEGATED TO IT BY THE "SOVEREIGNS" MAKING UP THE UNITED STATES, THE INDIVIDUAL STATES [not individual human beings]." (in the 3rd to last paragraph of this case). TRANSLATION: UNDER U.S. LAW, ONLY "A GOVERNMENT" CAN BE "SOVEREIGN". UNDER U.S. LAW, NO INDIVIDUAL CAN EVER BE "SOVEREIGN" ("A GOVERNMENT").

4). Chisolm v. Georgia, https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006 (HOLDING THAT ONLY THE STATES AND THE UNITED STATES ARE SOVEREIGN). The court wrote, "EVERY STATE IN THE UNION in every instance where ITS SOVEREIGNTY has NOT been delegated to THE UNITED STATES, [IS]... COMPLETELY SOVEREIGN, AS THE UNITED STATES ARE [SOVEREIGN] IN RESPECT TO THE POWERS SURRENDERED [TO THEM BY THE STATES]. THE UNITED STATES ARE SOVEREIGN AS TO ALL POWERS OF GOVERNMENT ACTUALLY SURRENDERED [TO THEM BY THE STATES]: EACH STATE IN THE UNION IS SOVEREIGN AS TO ALL POWERS RESERVED. " (at the 14th paragraph at about 15% through the text). TRANSLATION: UNDER U.S. LAW, ONLY "A GOVERNMENT" CAN BE "SOVEREIGN". UNDER U.S. LAW, NO INDIVIDUAL CAN EVER BE "SOVEREIGN" ("A GOVERNMENT").

SIDE NOTE: Deborah Tavares, Rod Class and other amateur legal theorists mistakenly believe that the STATES are franchises or subsidiaries of the FEDERAL government. https://scannedretina.com/2014/11/27...erican-people/. But, this is exactly BACKWARDS and OPPOSITE to the truth. The FEDERAL government is a franchise and subsidiary of THE STATES. https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. This case reads, "The powers of the general [FEDERAL] Government ARE MADE UP OF CONCESSIONS [GIFTS] FROM THE STATES." (at the 24th paragraph at about 35% through the text).

5). Parker v. Brown, https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006 (HOLDING THAT STATES ARE SOVEREIGN). The court wrote, "Under the Constitution, THE STATES ARE SOVEREIGN, SAVE ONLY [means "EXCEPT"] AS CONGRESS MAY CONSTITUTIONALLY [under Article 1, Section 8] SUBTRACT FROM THEIR AUTHORITY [their SOVEREIGNTY]." (at the 16th paragraph at about 30% through the text). TRANSLATION: UNDER U.S. LAW, ONLY "A GOVERNMENT" CAN BE "SOVEREIGN". UNDER U.S. LAW, NO INDIVIDUAL CAN EVER BE "SOVEREIGN" ("A GOVERNMENT").

6). Feldman v. Gardner, https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. (HOLDING THAT THE STATES ARE SOVEREIGN). The court wrote, "Inherent in our system of government is the concept of DUAL [meaning FEDERAL and STATE] SOVEREIGNTY; EACH STATE IS SOVEREIGN, except to the extent that ITS SOVEREIGNTY is curtailed by the [United States] Constitution or validly restricted by Congress [as set forth in Article 1, Section 8]." (at the 1st paragraph in "Section B" at about 25% through the text). TRANSLATION: UNDER U.S. LAW, ONLY "A GOVERNMENT" CAN BE "SOVEREIGN". UNDER U.S. LAW, NO INDIVIDUAL CAN EVER BE "SOVEREIGN" ("A GOVERNMENT").

7). Dred Scott v. Sandford (rev'd other grounds) https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. In this case, the Chief Justice of The United States Supreme Court held that the terms "SOVEREIGN" and "SOVEREIGNTY" refer ONLY to "We the People" COLLECTIVELY in the form of the GOVERNMENT and NOT TO INDIVIDUALS. He wrote, "The words 'people [a PLURAL term] of the United States' and 'citizens' [a PLURAL term] are synonymous terms, and mean the same thing. They both describe THE POLITICAL BODY [a SINGULAR term] who, according to our republican institutions, FORM THE SOVEREIGN [MEANING FORM THE GOVERNMENT], and who [COLLECTIVELY] hold the power and conduct the Government THROUGH THEIR [A PLURAL TERM] [ELECTED] REPRESENTATIVES [meaning the SOVEREIGNTY of "We the People" is exercised COLLECTIVELY through our ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES, not INDIVIDUALLY], They [a PLURAL term] are what we familiarly call the "SOVEREIGN PEOPLE [a PLURAL term]," and every [INDIVIDUAL] citizen is ONE of this [SOVEREIGN GROUP OF] PEOPLE [a PLURAL term], and a constituent member of this SOVEREIGNTY [the GOVERNMENT of "We the People" COLLECTIVELY]." (at the 24th paragraph at about 5% through the text). TRANSLATION: UNDER U.S. LAW, ONLY "A GOVERNMENT" CAN BE "SOVEREIGN". UNDER U.S. LAW, NO INDIVIDUAL CAN EVER BE "SOVEREIGN" ("A GOVERNMENT").

8). Republic Of Panama v. BCCI Holdings, Inc. https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. In this case, the court wrote, "The rules of personal jurisdiction protect an INDIVIDUAL'S RIGHTS, NOT A SOVEREIGN'S RIGHTS [drawing a stark contrast between an INDIVIDUAL and a SOVEREIGN]." (in the 24th paragraph). Translation: An INDIVIDUAL has entirely DIFFERENT RIGHTS when compared to the rights of a SOVEREIGN. So, a SOVEREIGN cannot logically be an INDIVIDUAL.

THE BOTTOM LINE: Note that ALL amateur legal theories (ex: "individuals, rather than governments, are sovereign") are always EXACTLY BACKWARDS AND OPPOSITE to what the REAL law actually is. There are NO EXCEPTIONS! Amateur legal theories ARE NOT REAL. They are FAKE. They are LIES. Amateur legal theories and the REAL law are the EXACT OPPOSITES of one another. Amateur legal theories are an IMAGINARY ALTERNATIVE to the REAL law that is actually used by the REAL legal system and the ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD. Amateur legal theories have a 100% FAILURE RATE in court BECAUSE THEY ARE FAKE. They are NOT INTENDED TO WORK and they DO NOT WORK! They never have. They never will. Their SOLE PURPOSE is to attempt to discredit and delegitimize our REPUBLICAN form of government, the ELECTED representatives of "We the People" and intended to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans. Nothing more.

FACT: Just in case you do not already know, all FUTURE DECISIONS on the subject of whether individuals rather than governments are "sovereign" WILL FOLLOW THE DECISIONS SHOWN ABOVE (CALLED "PRECEDENT"). So, the law on this same subject will always be the same as reflected in the cases above.
    https://definitions.uslegal.com/b/binding-precedent/.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precedent.
    https://dictionary.thelaw.com/binding-precedent/.

FACT: Thus, Deborah Tavares, Rod Class and other amateur legal theorists who oppose their own government ACTUALLY OPPOSE THE VERY "SOVEREIGN" AND THE VERY "SOVEREIGNTY" THAT THEY CLAIM TO SUPPORT. This means that Deborah Tavares, Rod Class and other amateur legal theorists who oppose their own government ARE ACTUALLY THE ENEMIES of the "SOVEREIGN" and ACTUALLY THE ENEMIES of "SOVEREIGNTY", not their supporters. But, they do not know enough to even realize this. This is why many such amateur legal theorists (like Rod Class) find themselves on the United States TERRORIST WATCH LIST (because they actually oppose the "SOVEREIGN" and because they actually oppose "SOVEREIGNTY").

FACT: This fundamental mistake (the mistaken belief that the INDIVIDUAL is "SOVEREIGN" and that the GOVERNMENT of "We the People" IS NOT "SOVEREIGN") reflects that the terms, "SOVEREIGN" and "SOVEREIGNTY" are perhaps the single most misused and misunderstood terms in all of amateur legal theory.

ABOUT SOVEREIGNTY
    BACKGROUND: Originally in politics, a "SOVEREIGN" was a SINGLE "MONARCH" (King or Queen) GOVERNMENTAL HEAD OF STATE who GOVERNED a nation state and all of the INDIVIDUALS in the nation state. Originally, the RIGHT of a SINGLE "MONARCH" GOVERNMENTAL HEAD OF STATE to GOVERN his/her own nation state and all of the INDIVIDUALS in its own nation state WITHOUT OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE was that MONARCH's right of "SOVEREIGNTY".

Then and now, a "SOVEREIGN" meant/means a "GOVERNMENT" OF ITS OWN NATION STATE and all of the individuals in its own nation state. Then and now, "SOVEREIGNTY," meant/means that GOVERNMENT’S RIGHT TO GOVERN ITS OWN NATION STATE and all of the individuals in its own nation state WITHOUT OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE.

THE STATES: But, here in the United States, we rejected the notion of a SINGLE "MONARCH" GOVERNMENTAL HEAD OF STATE to GOVERN the state and all of the INDIVIDUALS in the state. Here in our country, we adopted a republican form of government whereby "We the People" COLLECTIVELY (not INDIVIDUALLY) GOVERNED our own states and all of the INDIVIDUALS in our own state COLLECTIVELY (not INDIVIDUALLY) through our ELECTED representatives of our own STATE.

So, here in our country, THE STATE ITSELF, which consists of "We the People" COLLECTIVELY (not INDIVIDUALLY) became "SOVEREIGN" (which still means THE GOVERNMENT OF A STATE). This means that in our country THE STATE ITSELF legally stands in the shoes of the SINGLE MONARCH of yesteryear. So, in our country, THE STATE ITSELF GOVERNS the STATE and all of the INDIVIDUALS in the state (instead of the SINGLE MONARCH of yesteryear). But, the right, power and authority of THE STATE ITSELF as a "SOVEREIGN" and the right, power and authority of the MONARCH of yesteryear as a "SOVEREIGN" ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. In our country, a "SOVEREIGN" IS STILL A "GOVERNMENT" OF A STATE, but a "SOVEREIGN" is no longer a SINGLE MONARCH.

Medvedieff v. Cities Service Oil Co., CLICK HERE: https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...40006&as_vis=1. This case reads, "The term`citizen,' as understood in our law, is precisely analogous to the term 'subject' in the common law [when MONARCHS ruled supreme], and the change of phrase [from "subject" to "citizen"] has entirely resulted from the change [in the form] of government [from a "MONARCHY" to a "REPUBLICAN" form of government]. The SOVEREIGNTY has been transferred from one man [a "MONARCH"] to the COLLECTIVE BODY OF THE PEOPLE [CALLED THE "STATE"] —and HE WHO BEFORE WAS A 'SUBJECT' OF A KING 'IS NOW A CITIZEN OF THE STATE.'" [CLICK HERE http://www.duhaime.org/LegalDictiona...overeign.aspx; https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/...lish/sovereign]. TRANSLATION: SOVEREIGNTY (THE RIGHT TO RULE) HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED FROM ONE MAN (A "MONARCH") TO THE COLLECTIVE BODY OF THE PEOPLE AS A WHOLE (CALLED THE "STATE") —AND HE WHO BEFORE WAS A "SUBJECT" OF A SOVEREIGN MONARCH IS NOW A CITIZEN OF THE SOVEREIGN "STATE.'"
    DEFINITION OF "SOVEREIGN":
    http://www.duhaime.org/LegalDictionary/S/Sovereign.aspx
    https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/...lish/sovereign

THE BOTTOM LINE: Thus, In our country, the term, "SOVEREIGN" is a term THAT ONLY APPLIES TO A GOVERNMENT OF "WE THE PEOPLE" COLLECTIVELY (AS A WHOLE) AND NOT TO A SINGLE "CITIZEN", INDIVIDUAL OR PERSON INDIVIDUALLY. But, Deborah Tavares, Rod Class and other amateur legal theorists do not know enough to even realize this.

Here in the United States, the INDIVIDUAL did not become a "GOVERNMENT" OF A STATE. So, here in the United States, the INDIVIDUAL did not become a "SOVEREIGN" (a GOVERNMENT OF A STATE). As a result, here in the United States, the INDIVIDUAL does not GOVERN the STATE or any of the INDIVIDUALS in the state.

THE UNITED STATES: The United States ITSELF is also a SOVEREIGN nation state consisting of a union of MEMBER SOVEREIGN STATES. So, here in the United States, THE STATES and the United States are both "SOVEREIGN" GOVERNMENTAL HEADS OF STATE (WITHIN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTIONS AS DIFFERENTIATED BY SUBJECT MATTER IN THE FEDERAL CONSTITUTION).

This means that here in the United States, THE STATE AND THE UNITED STATES OCCUPY THE SAME EXACT LEGAL POSITION (AND HAVE THE SAME LEGAL RIGHT, POWER AND AUTHORITY TO GOVERN THE STATE AND ALL OF THE INDIVIDUALS IN THE STATE) AS DID THE SINGLE MONARCH OF YESTERYEAR, except that the powers of the United States (as distinguished from the individual STATES) are limited to those powers expressly delegated to it BY THE STATES in the United States Constitution (a tiny list of subjects), whereas the powers of the individual STATES (as distinguished from the United States) have no such limitation.

Cooper v U.S., https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...2&as_sdt=40006. In this case, the court held, "It is fundamental that THE UNITED STATES EXISTS AS A SOVEREIGN of delegated powers; delegated to it BY THE "SOVEREIGNS" MAKING UP THE UNITED STATES, THE INDIVIDUAL STATES [not individual human beings]." (in the 3rd TO LAST paragraph of this case).

Here in the United States, "We the People" exercise our "SOVEREIGNTY" COLLECTIVELY (NOT INDIVIDUALLY) through our VOTES. ---Thomas Jefferson (see below). Thus, "We (a PLURAL term) the People (also a PLURAL term)" exercise our "SOVEREIGNTY" (COLLECTIVELY, not INDIVIDUALLY) through our ELECTIONS.

Jenkins v. Williamson-Butler, https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. The court quoted Thomas Jefferson and wrote, "IT IS BY THEIR [a PLURAL term] VOTES [also a PLURAL term] THAT THE PEOPLE [also a PLURAL term] EXERCISE THEIR [also a PLURAL term] SOVEREIGNTY [AND NOT BY ANY OTHER MEANS]. ---Thomas Jefferson." (at the 12th paragraph, not including block indented portions, at about 60% through the text). TRANSLATION: UNDER U.S. LAW, ONLY "WE THE PEOPLE" COLLECTIVELY IN THE FORM OF "THE GOVERNMENT" CAN BE "SOVEREIGN". UNDER U.S. LAW, NO INDIVIDUAL ACTING OUTSIDE THE GOVERMENT CAN EVER BE "SOVEREIGN" ("A GOVERNMENT").

Note that the term "the governed' (below) IS ALSO A PLURAL TERM (not an INDIVIDUAL term).
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/co...f-the-governed

But, as INDIVIDUALS, none of us are “SOVEREIGN” (which still means the GOVERNMENT of a state) and as INDIVIDUALS, none of us can exercise any "SOVEREIGNTY" (which still means the right to GOVERN the state and all of the INDIVIDUALS in the state). In our country, we no longer recognize a SINGLE INDIVIDUAL (or “MONARCH”) as “SOVEREIGN”. In our country, no single INDIVIDUAL is the GOVERNMENT OF A STATE. This is why, in our country, no INDIVIDUAL can be "SOVEREIGN" (WHICH STILL MEANS A GOVERNMENT OF A STATE).

Lozano v. Bank of America Loans, https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. The court held, "First, she [the plaintiff] IS NOT A "SOVEREIGN". A SOVEREIGN IS THE GOVERNMENT, OR THE LEADER OF A GOVERNMENT [such as the Queen Of England]. She [the plaintiff] is neither [a government or a leader of a government]." TRANSLATION: UNDER U.S. LAW, ONLY "A GOVERNMENT" CAN BE "SOVEREIGN". UNDER U.S. LAW, NO INDIVIDUAL CAN EVER BE "SOVEREIGN" ("A GOVERNMENT").

APPLICATION: This is why every amateur legal theorist who claims to be "SOVEREIGN" (a GOVERNMENT) ALWAYS LOSES on that issue with ALL law enforcement officers and with ALL courts. This is why ALL law enforcement officers and ALL courts ALWAYS treat such amateur legal theorists as the mere INDIVIDUALS that they really are. Amateur legal theorists who claim to be "SOVEREIGN" (a GOVERNMENT) to law enforcement officers and in court do nothing but demonstrate their IGNORANCE of the law and their IGNORANCE of history--- AND THEY ALWAYS LOSE!

WHAT YOU CAN DO: If you do not like the laws, the ELECTED legislators, the ELECTED executive officers or the ELECTED judges or the ELECTED prosecutors, then do something about it. VOTE OR RUN FOR OFFICE. Pretending to be an INDIVIDUAL, GOVERNMENT OF A STATE (a “SOVEREIGN” MONARCH) has never, and will never work for you as a “defense” to the application of any law, the jurisdiction of any law enforcement officer or court or to the consequences any arrest, charge or conviction.

CONCLUSION: IN OUR COUNTRY, NO INDIVIDUAL CAN BE A "SOVEREIGN CITIZEN" (OR OTHERWISE "SOVEREIGN"). HERE, AND ELSEWHERE, ONLY A GOVERNMENT CAN BE A "SOVEREIGN".

THE ACTUAL REAL LAW ON WHETHER AN "INDIVIDUAL" CAN BE "SOVEREIGN" AND THEREFORE BE "IMMUNE" FROM PROSECUTION FOR VIOLATING STATUTES WRITTEN BY LAWMAKERS ELECTED BY "WE THE PEOPLE":

1. U.S. v. Benabe,https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. In this case, several defendants (all of whom were amateur legal theorists) falsely claimed to be "SOVEREIGN" and therefore claimed that they were not subject to the court's jurisdiction. But, the court held otherwise and wrote, "We [the courts] have REPEATEDLY REJECTED their theories of INDIVIDUAL [rather than collective] SOVEREIGNTY, immunity from prosecution, and their ilk." (citations omitted). The court then cited a number of other decisions with approval which. " ... REJECT[ED] the 'shop worn' argument that a[n] [INDIVIDUAL] DEFENDANT IS A SOVEREIGN [a GOVERNMENT] and is beyond the jurisdiction bounds of the district court. (citation omitted)... [and another case] describing defendant's proposed 'SOVEREIGN CITIZEN defense as having 'NO CONCEIVABLE VALIDITY IN AMERICAN LAW' (citation omitted)... [and another case] DISMISSING [SOVEREIGN CITIZEN] jurisdiction arguments as FRIVOULOUS... ." In the case at bar, the court held, "Regardless of an INDIVIDUAL'S claimed status of descent, be it as a 'SOVEREIGN CITIZEN,' a 'secured-party creditor,' or a 'flesh-and-blood human being [rather than a corporate fiction],' THAT [INDIVIDUAL] PERSON IS NOT BEYOND THE JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS. These [amateur legal] theories SHOULD BE REJECTED summarily [means "without any delay"], however they are presented." (at paragraph 23 at about 50% through the text). TRANSLATION: Claiming to be "SOVEREIGN" ("a GOVERNMENT") WILL NOT BENEFIT YOU IN ANY WAY IN ANY TYPE OF CASE IN ANY TYPE OF COURT. This is because under U.S. law, no INDIVIDUAL is a GOVERNMENT (a "SOVEREIGN").

2. Williams v, Georgia Dept. Of Corrections, https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. In this case, the court wrote, "[The Plaintiff's]... claims are brought under a 'SOVEREIGN CITIZEN' [amateur legal] theory. THIS IS A FRIVOLOUS [AMATEUR LEGAL] LEGAL THEORY THAT IS CONSISTENTLY REJECTED BY... [THE] COURTS [read this phrase again]." (citations omitted). The court went on to cite the holdings of other courts in support, "The ... [amateur legal] theories of `SOVEREIGN CITIZENS' are NOT ESTABLISHED LAW IN THIS COURT OR ANYWHERE IN THIS COUNTRY'S VALID LEGAL SYSTEM (citations omitted)... [and another decision] finding the SOVEREIGN CITIZEN argument to be to 'WHOLLY INSUBSTANTIAL AND FRIVOLOUS' (citation omitted)... [and another decision which] REJECT[ED] THE SOVEREIGN CITIZEN ARGUMENT as 'SHOP WORN' and FRIVOLOUS.'" In the case at bar, the court held, "The Court [referring to itself] therefore finds that [the Plaintiff's SOVEREIGN CITIZEN]... LEGAL THEORY is also 'INDISPUTABLY MERITLESS' [read this phrase again]." (at paragraph 8 in this case at about 90% through the text). TRANSLATION: Claiming to be "SOVEREIGN" ("a GOVERNMENT") WILL NOT BENEFIT YOU IN ANY WAY IN ANY TYPE OF CASE IN ANY COURT. This is because under U.S. law, no INDIVIDUAL is a GOVERNMENT (a "SOVEREIGN").

3. Paul v. State Of New York, https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. This case reads, "It is clear [that the Plaintiff]... is an adherent of the 'SOVEREIGN CITIZENS' movement (citations omitted) which the Second Circuit has described as 'a loosely affiliated group who [mistakenly] believe that the state and federal governments [of "We the People"] lack constitutional legitimacy and therefore have no authority to regulate their behavior.'" (citations omitted)... . The court cited other cases with approval and continued, "So-called SOVEREIGN CITIZENS [mistakenly] believe that they are not subject to government authority [of "We the People"] and [UNSUCCESSFULLY] employ various tactics in an attempt to, among other things, avoid paying taxes, extinguish debts, and derail criminal proceedings. (citation omitted). The `SOVEREIGN CITIZEN MOVEMENT' is well documented. The Federal Bureau of Investigation has classified `SOVEREIGN CITIZENS' as domestic terror threats BECAUSE THEY ARE ANTI-GOVERNMENT [of "We the People"] EXTREMISTS... ." In the case at bar, the court wrote, "The gravamen [core of] of plaintiff's amended complaint is that as a SOVEREIGN CITIZEN, he is not subject to the jurisdiction of the ... courts... . [But] contrary to plaintiff's contentions, 'SOVEREIGN CITIZENS,' like ALL... [INDIVIDUALS in] the United States, ARE SUBJECT TO THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH THEY [FIND THEMSELVES]... ." (citations omitted). The court cited other decisions with approval which found "similar [SOVEREIGN CITIZEN] claims by Moorish Nationals... [to the effect] that they are not subject to... state laws, to be 'MERITLESS'. Plaintiff's purported [means "pretended"] status as a 'SOVEREIGN CITIZEN' 'does NOT enable him to violate state and federal laws [of "We the People"] without consequence.'" (citations omitted). Since... plaintiff's factual allegations in the amended complaint are CLEARLY BASELESS, and "[t]he conspiracy and legal revisionist [amateur legal] theories of 'SOVEREIGN CITIZENS' are NOT ESTABLISHED LAW IN THIS COURT OR ANYWHERE IN THIS COUNTRY'S VALID LEGAL SYSTEM,"... , plaintiff's amended complaint is both FACTUALLY AND LEGALLY FRIVOLOUS. Accordingly, the amended complaint is sua sponte [means "on the court's own motion"] DISMISSED AS FRIVOLOUS." (at paragraph 10 at about 75% through the text of the case.). TRANSLATION: Claiming to be "SOVEREIGN" ("a GOVERNMENT") WILL NOT BENEFIT YOU IN ANY WAY IN ANY TYPE OF CASE IN ANY COURT. This is because under U.S. law, no INDIVIDUAL is a GOVERNMENT (a "SOVEREIGN").

4. Frye v. Barbour, https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. In this case, an amateur legal theorist unsuccessfully sued various government officials who he mistakenly blamed for his many criminal convictions and incarcerations. The court wrote, "[The]... Plaintiff [claims]... that this court lacks jurisdiction over him [because]... he is a SOVEREIGN CITIZEN, not subject to the laws of the United States of America... . However, the courts that have [already] considered such 'SOVEREIGN' CITIZEN' claims have found them to be FRIVOLOUS." The court cited other decisions is support which held, "[C]ourts ROUTINELY REJECT "SOVEREIGN CITIZEN' claims as FRIVOLOUS. (citation omitted). 'Regardless of an individual's claimed status of descent, be it as a `SOVEREIGN CITIZEN' , a `secured-party creditor,' or a `flesh-and-blood human being [rather than as a corporate fiction],' that person is not beyond the jurisdiction of the courts. These [amateur legal] theories SHOULD BE REJECTED summarily, however they are presented.' (citation omitted). '[S]OVEREIGN CITIZEN claims are WHOLLY FRIVOLOUS [read that phrase again].'" (at the 12th paragraph, not including block indented portions, at about 85% through the text). TRANSLATION: Claiming to be "SOVEREIGN" ("a GOVERNMENT") WILL NOT BENEFIT YOU IN ANY WAY IN ANY TYPE OF CASE IN ANY COURT. This is because under U.S. law, no INDIVIDUAL is a GOVERNMENT (a "SOVEREIGN").

5. Dudley v. Eggert, https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. In this case, an amateur legal theorist unsuccessfully sued a government official for "seeking to incarcerate a SOVEREIGN and NATURAL FREE-MAN of the land [referring to himself] and extort [his] money without a contract threatening [his] liberty [as if a contract were necessary]." The court held that "[courts have]... "REPEATEDLY REJECTED... [such amateur legal] theories of INDIVIDUAL [rather than collective] SOVEREIGNTY, immunity from prosecution, and their ilk." (citation omitted). SOVEREIGN CITIZEN [amateur legal] theories are typically raised by defendants in criminal prosecutions or by tax protestors, but courts in this Circuit HAVE [ALSO] SUMMARILY REJECTED THEM in other contexts as well. (citation omitted). The court cited another case in support which "REJECT[ED] the plaintiff's SOVEREIGN CITIZEN challenge to state child support proceedings as "SHOP WORN" and "FRIVOLOUS." (at the 3rd to last paragraph at about 85% through the text). TRANSLATION: Claiming to be "SOVEREIGN" ("a GOVERNMENT") WILL NOT BENEFIT YOU IN ANY WAY IN ANY TYPE OF CASE IN ANY COURT. This is because under U.S. law, no INDIVIDUAL is a GOVERNMENT (a "SOVEREIGN").

6. Hoglund v. Indiana, https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. In this case, a prisoner (and amateur legal theorist) unsuccessfully sued various state agencies and officials for imaginary misconduct that he mistakenly claimed resulted in his convictions. He alleged that government officials created laws "meant to control the people a as [fictional] legal entities, but not the SOVEREIGN man [referring to himself]... ." But, the court held otherwise and wrote, "The court of appeals has "REPEATEDLY REJECTED... [amateur legal] theories of INDIVIDUAL [rather than collective] SOVEREIGNTY, immunity from prosecution, and their ilk." (citation omitted). Even if an individual claims the status of "a `SOVEREIGN CITIZEN,' a `secured-party creditor,' or a `flesh-and-blood human being,' that person is not beyond the jurisdiction of the courts. These [amateur legal] theories SHOULD BE REJECTED summarily, however they are presented." (citation omitted). The court also cited another case in support which "describe[d] defendant's 'SOVEREIGN CITIZEN' defense as having "NO CONCEIVABLE VALIDITY IN AMERICAN LAW.'" The court ruled, "Because all three of Plaintiff's claims rest on his [amateur legal] theories of SOVEREIGN CITIZENSHIP, this complaint must be DISMISSED AS FRIVOLOUS." (at the 3rd and 4th paragraph at about 85% through the text). TRANSLATION: Claiming to be "SOVEREIGN" ("a GOVERNMENT") WILL NOT BENEFIT YOU IN ANY WAY IN ANY TYPE OF CASE IN ANY COURT. This is because under U.S. law, no INDIVIDUAL is a GOVERNMENT (a "SOVEREIGN").

7. U.S. v. Johnson, https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. In this case, the Defendant was charged with filing a fraudulent lien against a federal employee. The Defendant filed a motion to dismiss the charges and claimed to be "a SOVEREIGN CITIZEN" and thus [claimed] the court ha[d] no jurisdiction over him." But the court held otherwise and wrote, "[T]he Seventh Circuit HAS READILY REJECTED such arguments alleging the SOVEREIGNTY OF [INDIVIDUAL] CITIZENS, finding such arguments to be FRIVOLOUS." (citation omitted). The court also cited other cases in support, one of which, "REJECT[ED] the 'SHOP WORN' argument that a defendant is a SOVEREIGN ["a GOVERNMENT"] and is beyond the jurisdiction bounds of the district court'... [and another case which] "DISMISS[ED] [a] lack of personal jurisdiction argument as FRIVOLOUS because [federal district] COURTS HAVE JURISDICTION OVER [ALL] DEFENDANTS [charged with]... VIOLATIONS OF FEDERAL LAW. A [FEDERAL] DISTRICT COURT HAS PERSONAL JURISDICTION OVER A DEFENDANT WHO 'IS WITHIN THE TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES.'(citation omitted). Thus [A] DEFENDANT... WITHIN THE TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES [IS] … SUBJECT TO THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES.' (citation omitted)... . Therefore, the Court REJECTS Defendant's argument that he is somehow a SOVEREIGN ["a GOVERNMENT"]... WHO IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THIS COURT." TRANSLATION: Claiming to be "SOVEREIGN" ("a GOVERNMENT") WILL NOT BENEFIT YOU IN ANY WAY IN ANY TYPE OF CASE IN ANY COURT. This is because under U.S. law, no INDIVIDUAL is a GOVERNMENT (a "SOVEREIGN").

8. U.S. v Schneider, https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. In this case, the Defendant was convicted and sentenced to prison for five years for mailing a threatening letter to a judge (just like Rod Class routinely does). His sole defense to the charges was that "he is a FREE, SOVEREIGN CITIZEN and as such not subject to the jurisdiction of the federal courts." But, the court disagreed and wrote, "[T]hat defense has NO CONCEIVABLE VALIDITY IN AMERICAN LAW... ." (at the 2nd paragraph at about 40% through the text). TRANSLATION: Claiming to be "SOVEREIGN" ("a GOVERNMENT") WILL NOT BENEFIT YOU IN ANY WAY IN ANY TYPE OF CASE IN ANY COURT. This is because under U.S. law, no INDIVIDUAL is a GOVERNMENT (a "SOVEREIGN").

9. Bey v. Indiana, https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. In this case, an amateur legal theorist sued the state to stop it from taxing his real property. This case reads, "Bey says he's a 'SOVEREIGN CITIZEN' and therefore can't lawfully be taxed by Indiana or its subdivisions in the absence of a contract between them and him [as if a contract was necessary]." (citations omitted). But, the court wrote, "We have REPEATEDLY REJECTED such claims. (citations omitted). We do so [REJECT SUCH CLAIMS] in this case as well... ." (at the 2nd paragraph at about 35% through the text). TRANSLATION: Claiming to be "SOVEREIGN" ("a GOVERNMENT") WILL NOT BENEFIT YOU IN ANY WAY IN ANY TYPE OF CASE IN ANY COURT. This is because under U.S. law, no INDIVIDUAL is a GOVERNMENT (a "SOVEREIGN").

10. Osoria v. Connecticut" https://scholar.google.com/scholar_c...n&as_sdt=40006. In this case, an amateur legal theorist who was convicted for sexually molesting a child sued the state that convicted and imprisoned him. The court wrote, "... Plaintiff's complaint MUST BE DISMISSED as... FAILING TO STATE A PLAUSIBLE CLAIM... and AS "FRIVOLOUS"... because it is based on an "INDISPUTABLY MERITLESS LEGAL THEORY [referring to SOVEREIGN CITIZEN THEORY]. (citation omitted). Given the language of Plaintiff's Complaint — declaring himself a "real flesh and blood man," "a natural born, free, living, breathing, flesh and blood human with SENTIENT and more existence... upon the soil, and "the living man,"... Plaintiff appears to consider himself a 'SOVEREIGN CITIZEN'... . Numerous Circuits have ... REJECTED [the]... underlying premise [of SOVEREIGN CITIZENS to the effect] that federal courts lack jurisdiction over all 'LIVING MEN.'" (citations omitted). In support, the court cited a number of holdings from other cases as follows, "[T]o the extent that the plaintiff argues that he is a SOVEREIGN CITIZEN and not subject to... [state] laws, [such an argument is]`WHOLLY INSUBSTANTIAL AND FRIVOLOUS.' (citations omitted). Defendants claiming to be 'SOVEREIGN CITIZENS' assert that the federal government [of "We the People"] is illegitimate and insist that they are not subject to its jurisdiction. [But] [t]he [SOVEREIGN CITIZEN] defense has `NO CONCEIVABLE VALIDITY IN AMERICAN LAW.'... ." The court then wrote, "[Federal and state courts]... have SIMILARLY DISMISSED "SOVEREIGN CITIZEN" claims." Then, in citing those other courts, the court wrote, "... [A]rguments common to the "SOVEREIGN CITIZEN" movement[]... have been CONSISTENTLY REJECTED by federal courts." (citation omitted). The court then cited another case which held, "This Court adds its voice TO THE JUDICIAL CHORUS [means hundreds of other courts] REJECTING, AS LEGALLY UNSUPPORTABLE, SOVEREIGN-CITIZEN-BASED challenges to federal law." (citation omitted). The court cited another case which held, "The`SOVEREIGN CITIZEN' BELIEF SYSTEM has been described by other courts as `COMPLETELY WITHOUT MERIT, 'PATENTLY FRIVOLOUS', and HAVING 'NO CONCEIVABLE VALIDITY IN AMERICAN LAW. (citations omitted)... ." In the case at bar, the court wrote, "[t]he crux of Osorio's Complaint is that [courts]... have no 'jurisdiction over living men.' [He argues that]... because... SOVEREIGN [CITIZENS]... are not named in the codes, [they]... are not subject to the codes... . He explicitly asserts that he, the "Secured Party/Plaintiff is not a subject of, or to . . . the United States Constitution, its Ordinances, Statutes, Codes, or Regulations... . Because Plaintiff's claims are ALL PREMISED on this "SOVEREIGN CITIZEN"... theory, THEY [ALL] FAIL TO STATE A PLAUSIBLE CLAIM UPON WHICH RELIEF CAN BE GRANTED. (citation omitted). Accordingly, they [the Plaintiff's claims] are "FRIVOLOUS" and WILL BE DISMISSED... ." (at the 25th, 26th, and 27th paragraph beginning at about 75% through the text, and at the 2nd to LAST paragraph at about 95% through the text). TRANSLATION: Claiming to be "SOVEREIGN" ("a GOVERNMENT") WILL NOT BENEFIT YOU IN ANY WAY IN ANY TYPE OF CASE IN ANY COURT. This is because under U.S. law, no INDIVIDUAL is a GOVERNMENT (a "SOVEREIGN").

THE BOTTOM LINE: Note that ALL amateur legal theories (ex: "individuals are sovereign and exempt from the law") are always EXACTLY BACKWARDS AND OPPOSITE to what the REAL law actually is. There are NO EXCEPTIONS! Amateur legal theories ARE NOT REAL. They are FAKE. They are LIES. Amateur legal theories and the REAL law are the EXACT OPPOSITES of one another. Amateur legal theories are an IMAGINARY ALTERNATIVE to the REAL law that is actually used by the REAL legal system and the ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD. Amateur legal theories have a 100% FAILURE RATE in court BECAUSE THEY ARE FAKE. They are NOT INTENDED TO WORK and they DO NOT WORK! They never have. They never will. Their SOLE PURPOSE is to attempt to discredit and delegitimize our REPUBLICAN form of government, the ELECTED representatives of "We the People" and intended to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans. Nothing more.

FACT: Just in case you do not already know, all FUTURE DECISIONS on the subject of whether individuals are "sovereign" an exempt from the law WILL FOLLOW THE DECISIONS SHOWN ABOVE (CALLED "PRECEDENT"). So, the law on this same subject will always be the same as reflected in the cases above. https://definitions.uslegal.com/b/binding-precedent/. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precedent. https://dictionary.thelaw.com/binding-precedent/.

HOW THIS STUPID MISTAKE CAME ABOUT:
    Deborah Tavares, Rod Class and other amateur legal theorists are unable to distinguish between PLURAL terms and SINGULAR terms. This inability results in much of their confusion about the law. In a republican form of government, such as ours, "WE" (a PLURAL term) the "PEOPLE" (also a PLURAL term) exercise our power and control over our own government COLLECTIVELY (not INDIVIDUALLY) through the ELECTION process. But, as INDIVIDUALS, we exercise no such power or control. In a republican form of government, such as ours, the authority of a government depends on the COLLECTIVE (not INDIVIDUAL) "consent" of the "governed" (also a PLURAL term) COLLECTIVELY through the ELECTION process. But, as INDIVIDUALS, our "consent" to our government (contractual or otherwise), to its jurisdiction or to our laws IS NOT REQUIRED or relevant.

7TH GRADE CIVICS: In a republican form of government such as ours, there are THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT. This prevents tyranny from any single branch of government. This legal principle is called the "SEPARATION OF POWERS DOCTRINE" which is found in the constitution of every state and in the constitution of the United States. Our three branches of government are the ELECTED LEGISLATIVE branch (the ELECTED statutory law makers), the ELECTED EXECUTIVE branch (the ELECTED law enforcement officials and their appointees) and the ELECTED JUDICIAL branch (the ELECTED judges, the ELECTED prosecutors and the ELECTED public defenders of the courts). Through the ELECTION process, "We the People" COLLECTIVELY (not INDIVIDUALLY) control ALL THREE BRANCHES of our own government. But, as INDIVIDUALS, we have no such control.

In a republican form of government such as ours, if "We the People" COLLECTIVELY (not INDIVIDUALLY) do not like our state statutes, then "We the People" COLLECTIVELY (not INDIVIDUALLY) have the power and ability to ELECT DIFFERENT ELECTED state LEGISLATIVE REPRESENTATIVES to change or repeal the state statutes that we do not like. This ELECTION process works the same way with our nationally ELECTED LEGISLATORS (our SENATORS and CONGRESS MEN & WOMEN) as well as our locally ELECTED law/ordinance makers (county commissioners, city commissioners and city council members, etc.).

In a republican form of government such as ours, if "We the People" COLLECTIVELY (not INDIVIDUALLY) do not like our ELECTED state law enforcement officials, their appointees or their practices, then "We the People" COLLECTIVELY (not INDIVIDUALLY) have the power and ability to ELECT DIFFERENT state ELECTED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS to change the appointees and/or practices that we do not like (different Governor, different County Sheriffs, different City Police Chiefs, etc.). This ELECTION process works the same way with our nationally ELECTED law enforcement officer (our PRESIDENT ).

In a republican form of government such as ours, if "We the People" COLLECTIVELY (not INDIVIDUALLY) do not like our ELECTED state judges, their practices or their rulings , then "We the People" COLLECTIVELY (not INDIVIDUALLY) have the power and ability to ELECT different ELECTED state JUDGES (different Supreme Court Justices, different appellate judges, different circuit judges, different county judges, different city judges, etc.). This ELECTION process works the same way with respect to our ELECTED state prosecutors (state attorneys and district attorneys) and our ELECTED state public defenders. NOTE: In the federal courts, judges are nominated by the President and confirmed by the Senate, both of which are ELECTED by "We the People". But, those ELECTED representatives of "We the People" (who do the nominating and confirming of our federal judges) can be removed from office by the ELECTION process as well. The ELECTED President also appoints the federal prosecutors. But, the President can be removed from office by the ELECTION process too. Some state jurisdictions even use a combination of BOTH systems whereby judges are first APPOINTED to the bench by ELECTED representatives of "We the People", but then must withstand a "retention" vote by "We the People" every single ELECTION cycle thereafter in order to remain on the bench.

Regardless, EVERY single person in EVERY single branch of our STATE and FEDERAL government is put into office DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY by "We the People" COLLECTIVELY through the ELECTION process.

The fundamental mistake made by ALL AMATEUR LEGAL THEORISTS is their inability to comprehend the difference between the power of "We the People" COLLECTIVELY (which is almost absolute) and the ABSENCE of power of the SINGLE INDIVIDUAL (which is almost nothing) when opposing the power of "We the People" COLLECTIVELY (which is almost absolute).

Every single amateur legal theory ever promoted reflects a basic misunderstanding of this simple legal principle, "THE MAJORITY RULES and the INDIVIDUAL DOES NOT." All amateur legal theorists get this simple legal principle exactly BACKWARDS (or OPPOSITE) to what the law really is (a common problem in amateur legal theory).

It is the power of "We the People" COLLECTIVELY (not INDIVIDUALLY) that empowers our ELECTED state LAW MAKERS to pass our state statutes and to make them binding upon all of the INDIVIDUALS in the state without the INDIVIDUAL'S "consent" (“contractual” or otherwise), etc.

It is the power of "We the People" COLLECTIVELY (not INDIVIDUALLY) that empowers our ELECTED state LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS to ticket, arrest and charge any INDIVIDUAL in the state who violates our state statutes without the INDIVIDUAL'S "consent" (“contractual” or otherwise), etc.

It is the power of "We the People" COLLECTIVELY (not INDIVIDUALLY) that empowers our ELECTED state JUDGES to preside over state court proceedings of such an INDIVIDUAL without that INDIVIDUAL’S "consent" (“contractual or otherwise”).

This means that in a republican form of government such as ours, an INDIVIDUAL'S "consent” (“contractual” or otherwise) is NOT REQUIRED in such matters. Instead, in a republican form of government such as ours, "CONSENT” TO THE LAW COMES FROM “WE THE PEOPLE” COLLECTIVELY, AS A WHOLE, THROUGH THE ELECTION PROCESS, NOT FROM THE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL OUTSIDE THE ELECTION PROCESS.

THROUGH THE ELECTION PROCESS, OUR THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT ALREADY HAVE THE COLLECTIVE “CONSENT” OF “WE THE PEOPLE” TO MAKE OUR LAW, TO ENFORCE OUR LAW AND TO PUNISH FOR VIOLATIONS OF OUR LAW.

Under our federal and state constitutions, OUR THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT DO NOT ALSO NEED THE INDIVIDUAL “CONSENT” OF ANY INDIVIDUAL TO CARRY OUT THOSE FUNCTIONS.

So, every single legal burden placed on the INDIVIDUAL in a republican form of government such as ours is a legal burden that is placed upon the INDIVIDUAL directly or indirectly by the majority of "We the People" COLLECTIVELY through the ELECTION process.

In a republican form of government such as ours, the power of the INDIVIDUAL is limited to VOTING, RUNNING FOR OFFICE and to enforcing what few INDIVIDUAL rights and protections that "We the People" COLLECTIVELY (not INDIVIDUALLY) allow the INDIVIDUAL to have (such as those INDIVIDUAL rights and protections listed in the Bill Of Rights).

In a republican form of government such as ours, these INDIVIDUAL rights and protections of the INDIVIDUAL are determined by the majority of "We the People" COLLECTIVELY (NOT BY THE INDIVIDUAL).

This is why in a republican form of government, such as ours, ELECTIONS ARE SO IMPORTANT. In a republican form of government such as ours, ELECTIONS (which reflect the will of the majority of "We the People" COLLECTIVELY) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY CONTROL EVERYTHING ABOUT OUR OWN GOVERNMENT.

THESE ELECTIONS DETERMINE WHAT OUR LAWS ARE, WHO OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS ARE, WHO OUR JUDGES ARE, WHO OUR PROSECUTORS ARE, WHO OUR PUBLIC DEFENDERS ARE AND THEY DETERMINE WHAT ANY DESIRED CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS OR REPEALS MIGHT BE.

FACT: THESE ELECTIONS BY "WE THE PEOPLE" MAKE OUR STATUTES VALID. THESE ELECTIONS BY "WE THE PEOPLE" MAKE OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS VALID. THESE ELECTIONS BY "WE THE PEOPLE" MAKE OUR COURTS VALID, OUR JUDGES VALID, OUR PROSECUTORS VALID AND OUR PUBLIC DEFENDERS VALID.

FACT: In a republican form of government such as ours, every conviction of a single INDIVIDUAL involves the efforts of ALL THREE ELECTED BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT (the ELECTED LAW MAKERS who write the statutes, the ELECTED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS whose appointees make the arrests and who file the charges, the ELECTED JUDGES who preside over proceedings in court AND the ELECTED PROSECUTORS who attempt to convict the statutory violators in court).

In a republican form of government such as ours, NO SINGLE ELECTED BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT CAN CONVICT AN INDIVIDUAL WITHOUT THE PARTICIPATION OF THE OTHER TWO ELECTED BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT.

FACT: The people who oppose, defy and seek the overthrow our ELECTED government, our ELECTED legislatures, our ELECTED executive (law enforcement) officials, our ELECTED judges, our ELECTED prosecutors and our ELECTED public defenders ACTUALLY OPPOSE, DEFY AND SEEK THE OVERTHROW OF OUR REPUBLICAN FORM OF GOVERNMENT ITSELF and in so doing, SEEK TO OVERTHROW THE WILL OF THE MAJORITY OF "WE THE PEOPLE" OURSELVES. This desire to overthrow our ELECTED republican form of government and the will of the majority of "We the People " COLLECTIVELY, along with his long history of PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS and his MULTIPLE weapons-related FELONIES are the reasons that Rod Class, has been placed on the United States "TERRORIST WATCH LIST".

ABOUT ROD CLASS:
    Rod Class is a functionally-illiterate amateur legal theorist with barely a high school education WHO HAS LOST EVERY SINGLE ADMINISTRATIVE AND JUDICIAL CASE IN WHICH HE HAS EVER BEEN INVOLVED (OVER 76 CONSECUTIVE LOSSES IN A ROW, AND STILL COUNTING). Further, Class has a long history of PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS involving DELUSIONS, PATHOLOGICAL OPPOSITION/DEFIANCE of AUTHORITY FIGURES and PATHOLOGICAL LYING. Moreover, Class is a MULTI-CONVICTED, WEAPONS RELATED, CONVICTED FELON who also has SEVERAL ADDITIONAL MISDEMEANOR CONVICTIONS, as well. Because of Class’ well-publicized HATRED of our ELECTED representatives, their appointees and our ELECTED REPUBLICAN form of government, because of his HISTORY OF PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS and because of his LENGTHY CRIMINAL HISTORY involving DEADLY WEAPONS, Class has been placed on the United States TERRORIST WATCH LIST. For more on Rod Class, CLICK HERE. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...61#post1175261.

More importantly, Class is a PROFESSIONAL HOAXER AND CHARLATAN who is behind a number of legal HOAXES which he created and peddles to INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUD the American people to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans. For more on Rod Class, CLICK HERE. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...61#post1175261.

FOR THE NEXT FULL-LENGTH EXPLANATION OF A DEBORAH TAVARES HOAX, GO TO POST #126.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 11-30-2020 at 06:12 PM.

21. TopTop #109
    Mayacaman

Once again, snoop4truth has entered the sanctuary of the West County Bulletin Board with one more of his boiler-plate posts ; a post that is interminably long, boring, and hard to follow - all three! And containing O so many links. Beaucoup des heures watching interminable videos, just so that we can get the drift of his Argument.

I posted a few Questions to this Snoopy fellow - whom I have come to think of as "spook4hire" - Above, @ #105. Here is a portion of what I wrote there:

Quote Snoop wrote:

No TRUE government or TRUE government agency is a private, for profit corporation. The Federal Reserve is not a TRUE government or a TRUE government agency. THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS SOMETHING ELSE. https://www.stlouisfed.org/in-plain-...-reserve-banks.

OK, granted. The Fed should be Abolished / Nationalized / Subsumed into the Treasury = Something. But you, Snoop, maintain that the I.R.S. is a legitimate "agency" of the Federal government - and many would disagree with you strenuously, and argue that the I.R.S. is a Corporation.

The I.R.S. is a parallel institution to the Federal Reserve Bank, and serves as the collection agency for that institution, in the same manner that the I.M.F. - the International Monetary Fund is the twin of the I.B.R.D. {the World Bank} and serves as the collection agency for that institution.

If you are willing to concede that the Fed should be "abolished" - your words, Snoop - then what about the "National Debt"? Which stood at (only) One Billion dollars in 1914, when the Federal Reserve Bank was established, and now stands at over
    $16,161,668,692,617.82 - {as of July 1, 2019} and is growing, growing, growing, every hour...

The System that developed out of the establishment of the Federal Reserve Bank grew the national debt to that
    astronomical, incredible figure. The tiny {less than 1%} über-class who were once spoken of, commonly, as the "bond-holding class" collect quarterly dividends off of the Interest on this unbelievable Sum - which is owed to the Prime banks which are holding the Debt paper in the form of T-Bills.

So, if the Fed should be "abolished" - your words, Snoop, - then the national debt also should be extinguished, i.e., "written off" and the I.R.S. also, should be "abolished" - since it is only good for shaking down the working, tax-paying masses so that the bond-holding class can collect their Quarterly dividends. Capische?

Whether the I.R.S is a Delaware Corporation, or a Florida Corporation, I do not know - I'll look into it.

But you still have not addressed the issue of All of the Alphabet Agencies of the New Deal, that Senator Thomas Schall declared were / are registered as Delaware Corporations.

My point is, Snoop, that this 'Rodney Dale Class' whom you love to kick around, did not invent this idea of of whole cloth. It goes back - way back - to 1934...
    I posted that on the 3rd of July - over two weeks ago. I suggest that the reason that Snoop never answered my Questions is because he can not answer them, without offending his controllers. I admit that they were trick Questions; barbed and loaded.

In the first place, I got him to admit that the Federal Reserve Bank is not a legitimate government agency. He also conceded that it should be abolished. All well and good.
    But he spent over two weeks off this thread - though he was busy elsewhere in the interim, posting his boiler plate missives in as many Forums as he could, thinking that eventually he could return here, to Waccobb, to continue his courageous one-man crusade for "TRUTH - NOTHING ELSE MATTERS."

I'd like to pose these Questions again to him, since he never took the time to either address them or answer them. I'll simplify things:

1] If as you say,

"
    No TRUE government or TRUE government agency is a private, for profit corporation. The Federal Reserve is not a TRUE government or a TRUE government agency. THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS SOMETHING ELSE. Because it is not a TRUE government agency, the Federal Reserve should be abolished. "

Then, Why do you maintain - as you have done, numerous times on this thread - that the I.R.S. is a TRUE government agency?

Because, these two institutions work in tandem, to loot the hard-working tax-paying citizens, to the continual, quarterly benefit of the lucky few who just happened to inherit the 'right stock' in the 'right banks.' As the super-rich always tell their kids: "Son, don't ever touch your principal."

Many would dispute your contention that the I.R. S. is a legitimate - or a TRUE, as you put it - Government agency. The two institutions were birthed in short order, and the systemic working of the two resembles, as I have noted (above) the similar synchronicity of the I.M.F. and the World Bank:

Voila !
    The I.R.S. > Collects "debt paper" i.e. "taxes" for the Federal Reserve Bank
    The I.M.F. > Collects "interest" on"debt" owed to the World Bank (I.B.R.D.)

Many many earnest observers of this "System" contend, historically and into the present, that the I.R.S. is illegitimate and is a privately owned Corporation that masquerades as a Government Agency, the better to loot you, my dear.

If the Fed should be abolished, I contend that the I.R.S. should be abolished, also.

2] And What about the National Debt? It stood at One Billion Dollars in 1914, when the Federal Reserve Bank was being established. And now {as of the first of July) it stands at over Sixteen Trillion Dollars. It grows, every minute and every hour. This is the System that was devised by the bankers in 1910 at Jekyll Island, Georgia.
    They call it the Federal Reserve System.

I contend that the 'Debt' is a fiction and should be rescinded. It should be "abolished" - written off, Cancelled...

If the Chinese want to come into the Continental United States, to Occupy the Breadbasket in the Mid-West, in order to collect their percentage of this bad debt, that will indeed present a problem, to say the least. But the "Debt" as such, is illegitimate & un- payable.
    &
    3] You still have not addressed the issue, Snoop which I have presented numerous times before, About All of the Alphabet Agencies of the New Deal being registered as Delaware Corporations; -- The facts concerning which, were read into the Congressional Record, (Senate) in 1934 & 1935 by Senator Thomas Schall of Minnesota.

The registering/incorporation/creation of this smorgasbord of Corporatist "alphabet soup" was done under the auspices of Franklin Roosevelt, by the agency of a certain "Rexford Guy Tugwell" who was a member of Roosevelt's famous "Brain Trust."

+
    4] One more issue for you to consider, and address, since you are back, Snoop, with a Vengeance: You maintain that Deborah Tavares' claim about the James Traficant speech of March 17, 1993 is a "hoax."

Well, Surprise ! But, I tend to agree with you on this one, since that speech, quoted over & over on "patriot" websites is not what is written in -at least in the current version of- the Congressional Record for the year 1993...

So, unless the so-called "Government" went as far as reprinting that whole volume of the Congressional Record which contained
    that speech, solely in order to suppress the information contained in that one speech, the speech, as recorded is what the man said.

Unfortunately, we can not question the late, former congressman himself as to what his actual words were, because he had an unfortunate "tractor accident" in his barn, on his farm in Ohio, and appears to have been - shudder to think of it - murdered. But then, so was Seth Rich. These things happen.

See, I have been doing my homework, Snoop, and Looking into your tedious logs of data... Slowly, slowly...
    However, I contend that:

Although the "James Traficant speech" may indeed be bogus, That, in itself does not vitiate the fact that the United States Government did, in fact go Bankrupt, early in 1933. It is in the Congressional Record, for that Year: 1933... The Year that Franklin Delano Roosevelt came to power; the Year that Adolf Hitler came to power.

& I can Prove it ...

[To Be CONT'D...]

22. TopTop #110
    snoop4truth

1. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing the "NASA War Document Hoax" not true in Post #2 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #2 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

2. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing the "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars Hoax" not true in Post #3 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #3 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

3. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing the "Report From Iron Mountain Hoax" not true in Post #4 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #4 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

4. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The Agenda 21 Hoax" not true in Post #5 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #5 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

5. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The FORGED PG&E Email Hoax" not true in Post #6 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #6 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

6. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The Genocide Agreement Hoax" not true in Post #104 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #104 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

7. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The Rothschild Is Restructuring North America Hoax" not true in Post #18 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #18 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

8. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The Rothschilds Own All The Utility Companies Hoax" not true in Post #18 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #18 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

9. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The London Accounting Firms To Bankrupt All Cities Hoax" not true in Post# 48 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #48 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

10. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The Judge DALE Hoax" not true in Post #58 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post # 58 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

11. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The Court Registry Investment System Hoax" not true in Post #53 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #53 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

12. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The All Governments & Government Agencies Are Private, For-Profit Corporations Hoax" not true in Posts #63 and #68 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Posts #63 and #68 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

13. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The Rod Class Has Obtained Four Rulings That All Governmental Agencies Are 'Private Entities' Hoax" not true in Post# 100 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what [COLOR="red"]U]ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE [/U][/COLORin Post #100 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

14. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The Property Into Other Peoples' Names Hoax" not true in Post #101 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #101 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

15. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing "The FAKE Jim Traficant Speech Hoax" not true in Post #1, paragraph #15 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post # 1, paragraph #15 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?

16. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing the Sovereign Citizen Hoax not true in Post#108 here https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...depopulation)? If so, what ACTUAL WORDS OF MINE in Post #108 do you contend are false and WHAT INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY PROOF do you have of that alleged falsity?
    Last edited by Barry; 07-21-2019 at 12:52 PM.

23. Gratitude expressed by:

24. TopTop #111
    Mayacaman

Click here for the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares

Are you actually capable of engaging in a Conversation, Snoop?

Or,
    of entering into (& maintaining) a dialog with another human Being?

=OR=

Are you just some
    Mad Poster of boiler-plate missives
    from Outer Space?

-Or- perhaps the
    A.B.A. ?

Please, Address My very Legitimate Questions,
    >Above) that I have posed to your Person. i.e., You.

Snoop posted, @ 12:55

Quote 1. Something in MY ACTUAL WORDS describing the "NASA War Document Hoax" ...

Last edited by Barry; 05-18-2020 at 02:16 PM.

25. TopTop #112
    Mayacaman

The United States did go Bankrupt in 1933

The United States did go Bankrupt in 1933 and was declared so by President Roosevelt by Executive Orders 6073, 6102, 6111 and by Executive Order 6260 on March 9, 1933, under the "Trading With The Enemy Act" of October 6, 1917, AS AMENDED by the Emergency Banking Relief Act, 48 Stat 1, Public Law No. 1,

- Which is presently codified at 12 USCA 95a, and confirmed at 12 USCA 95b.

Congress confirmed the bankruptcy on June 5, 1933, and thereupon impaired the obligations and considerations of contracts through the "Joint Resolution To Suspend The Gold Standard And Abrogate The Gold clause, June 5, 1933" (See: HJR-192, 73rd Congress, 1st Session).

Links:

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-6073-reopening-banks

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/t/text/pageviewer-idx?c=ppotpus&cc=ppotpus&
    idno=4925381.1933.001&frm=frameset&view=image&seq=171&size=125

https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015087537885&view=image&seq=35

Note:

If any of these links seem to be 'dead links" do not regard them to be permanently such. They all worked for me, Once. -Otherwise I would not have collected them and presented them here in this forum for the benefit and edification of the Public.

Rather, if you find that some of them are "dead links" -Consider this: The powers that be, the "Deep State" - or whatever - are simply busy about the business of "keeping it all hidden" - to paraphrase the
    words of Bob Dylan

26. TopTop #113
    Mayacaman

Open Letter To Mr. "Snoop4truth"

Mr. "Snoop":

I am not engaged in this otherwise frustrating conversation with you because I enjoy your company. -And it is certainly not to be the advocate for the somewhat faulty weltanshuang of Deborah Tavares. Rather, I am here to argue over the Turf of the doctrines, Subjects & Ideas that you, Snoop are bound and determined to relegate to the realm of totally discredited "Conspiracy theories."

As I wrote, (above #106) : "...in reality, the sniper is shooting over the heads of his targets, and the object is to discredit the Ideas or doctrines of the party & or parties being targeted. This is called "shooting the messenger." To destroy or discredit both the human subject and the doctrines at the same time is known as an "elegant solution."

I wrote out an itemized list of all the [political} Doctrines, Subjects & Ideas that I consider important, and that I am willing to debate about, and that I consider Important Turf to fight over, in order to retain the legitimacy thereof. But Mr. Snoop has seen fit to ignore my contributions to this thread in this Regard. Instead, he posts on, relentlessly, with his red-letter, underlined, streams of boiler-plate invective.

I have whittled down to a Sum of Two Points my position on the Subjects about which I know anything, and in which I find Mr. Snoop to be very much in error. To wit:

1] All of the Alphabet Agencies of the New Deal were registered as Delaware Corporations -The facts concerning which, were read into the Congressional Record, (Senate) in 1934 & 1935 by Senator Thomas Schall of Minnesota.

The registering/incorporation/creation of this smorgasbord of Corporatist "alphabet soup" was done under the auspices of Franklin Roosevelt, by the agency of a certain "Rexford Guy Tugwell" who was a member of Roosevelt's famous "Brain Trust."

&

2] The Bankruptcy of the United States Corporation in March of 1933 is in the Congressional Record of that year. However, Research into this has been obscured, and made difficult for the general Public by the removal of Volume One of the Congressional Record of that year [1933] and, also, Volume one, of the the Index to that year, from many, many > perhaps most public libraries.

I have produced (directly above) a short two-paragraph synopsis of this issue - the "Bankruptcy of the United States in 1933" - gleaned from the internet, dating from 2001 - nine years before this Deborah Tavares had cut her teeth in any of the right wing conspiracy circuits. It is
    replete with links to all of the relevant references.

The "United States" did go bankrupt in 1933 - it went into receivership. - This is a "true" fact. It stands, regardless of whether or not the late Congressman Jim Traficant [D, Ohio] read any such statements into the Congressional Record in 1993. {If he did, such statements have been altered & deleted.}

It was common knowledge in America in the 1930's Left, Right & Center that the United States had gone Bankrupt. Everyone knew about it and talked about it, just as everyone was shocked and appalled when the Federal Government confiscated the Gold of the private citizens in June of 1933.

So, Once Again, I challenge you, Mr. Snoop to refute me if you can find me wrong on either point. I will go back to the Public Library and dig, If I Must, to find a the citation for point one, post it on-line, and reference it here, on this thread, if I must.

For herein falls your Whole House of Cards, Snoop. These are the two points on which I can most certainly prove you in Error - and I will fight over this Turf. So, stand and deliver, Snoop. This is a Public Challenge. Refute me on these two points - if you can...

If you ignore this Challenge, Snoop, I guarantee, people will come to unfavorable conclusions regarding your integrity - and the motive for your relentless campaign.

Snoop has so far refused to answer these objections of mine. He knows that he can not do so, because he knows that I am correct on these points. These two points tend to destroy the whole edifice that Snoop has constructed in the huge host of boilerplate letters that he has posted in every available venue over the course of the past five years.

Judges often tell the Jury {it may actually be protocol to do so, I do not know} that if they can find the Testimony of any Witness in the Case to have been shown to be wrong {by Cross-examination} on just One point, that they may then disregard the Whole Testimony of that Witness. Snoop, as a lawyer knows this, ipso ergo, he steadfastly & resolutely refuses to render answers to the very pointed Questions that I began to ask him, here on WaccoBB.

27. Gratitude expressed by:

28. TopTop #114
    infojockey

The world of conspiracy theory is a morass of disinformation, paranoia and delusion - as well as a body of fact about hiddenn agenda spookery that absolutely must see the light of day if any justice is to be found on this planet. So the trick is to not get sucked into any one particular interpretive framework based upon emotions of fear or outrage. Conspiracies exist, we know this, but then also exist conspiracies to protect the conspirators with deflection, plausibilities, smoke screens, distraction and charged emotion.

As a life long conspiracy researcher, finding a clear path through the mine field is not easy. My first wakeup call to the existence of "counter-conspiracy" or deflection was with the infamous "Gemstone File" that appeared in the early 70's as a wave off for those looking at the CIA as instigator of the JFK assassination, trying to put the blame on Aristotle Onassis. It's an interesting lesson in how the disinfo game is played.

So let me suggest a couple of sources that I have found reliable, from which a foundation can be made for further puzzle assembly:

"Tragedy and Hope" by Carrol Quigley
    "Wall St. and the Rise of Hitler" by Anthony Sutton
    "Giants: The Global Power Elite" by Peter Phillips

In the early 90's, when the Internet was just sprouting and you needed to know Unix to navigate the web, I put up the only conspiracy site on the planet from my artist studio in Oakland called BabyBrain BBS that hosted several hundred text files on who was doing what to whom. I've collated the best of them into a conspiracy primer here:

http://walteralter.site11.com/psyops.htm

which covers the salient zones of the conspiracy playing field.

Without an accurate set of political terrain maps, we're going to get fooled over and over. The only way you will ever accumulate an accurate set of political terrain maps is if you remain calm and rational and keep your conclusions hypothetical, always accessible to new and better data.

Walter

29. Gratitude expressed by:

30. TopTop #115
    Mayacaman

infojockey wrote:

Quote The world of conspiracy theory is a morass of disinformation, paranoia and delusion - as well as a body of fact about hiddenn agenda spookery that absolutely must see the light of day if any justice is to be found on this planet. So the trick is to not get sucked into any one particular interpretive framework based upon emotions of fear or outrage. Conspiracies exist, we know this, but then also exist conspiracies to protect the conspirators with deflection, plausibilities, smoke screens, distraction and charged emotion.
    So true, Walter: "...a morass of disinformation, paranoia and delusion - as well as a body of fact about hidden agenda spookery..." And this is where our West County neighbor, Deborah Tavares has some catching up to do, & has a few things to learn. It is in the arena of the "Conspiracy" & "Targeted Individuals" Conferences - crawling with spooks & disinformation agents - where Deborah Tavares has gone fishing for some of her choicest stories.

For instance: The "Judge Dale" story. While I am fully persuaded that Deborah Tavares did not conspire with "Rodney Dale Class" to "manufacture the hoax" of Judge Dale, she probably first heard about it at some "Conspiracy Conference."

It is quite possible that "Judge Dale" is a fictional character - a convenient "straw man" who was constructed by some group of spooks - in another department than Snoop - in order to see who would run with the information 'as confirmed by a retired Judge'.

Then, down the line - round about here & now - along comes Snoop {who is part of the "clean up crew" operation} to discredit everyone who went for the Judge Dale bait.

I am certain that much of the contents of "Judge Dale's" book & articles are essentially true. The same goes for the contents of the 'bogus' speech of the late James Traficant, in Congress, on March 17, 1993. I happen to know that the United States did go Bankrupt in 1933, and I happen to know - categorically - that All of the so-called "Alphabet Agencies" of the New Deal were registered as Delaware Corporations. "It is written" - in the Congressional RECORD.

Quote "Tragedy and Hope" by Carrol Quigley
    "Wall Street, and the Rise of Hitler" by Anthony Sutton
    "Giants: The Global Power Elite" by Peter Phillips

The books you cited are very valuable as text-books, Walter. I also favor the books by Ferdinand Lundberg, "America's Sixty Families"(1937) and "The Rich and the Super Rich" (1968) and another two books by the late Anthony Sutton, "Wall Street, and the Bolshevik Revolution" & "Wall Street and F.D.R."

-Those are the books that opened up my mind to the beginnings of a
    political consciousness that is transcendental - beyond the fish-bowl Berkeley Leftist thought-forms that I was fully immersed in while growing up.

31. TopTop #116
    infojockey

Hi Mark,

Glad to see you online. I don't want to get into the various subtleties of Snoop's post other than to say they look like valuable references with some earnest research behind them. Snoop obviously has more time on his hands than I do and more power to him. I have no problem with his desire to remain anonymous. People who know too much kinda roll like that, lol. The deal is that freaking everyone now has access to this data. Long live the free speech Internet. The only approach that bears fruit in the Fun House spinner of conspiracy is a constant state of analysis, but not analysis dedicated only to bolstering one's previous conclusions, rather, ones that bring new light to the matter, that could upgrade your interpretive framework with the expected discomforts.

There are a lot of flaky elements in the conspiracy arena and many of them garner followers, get on the radio, write books and otherwise sew confusion about "mind control", "The Illuminati" or UFOs. What I find most fascinating is that much of the left's critique of capitalism is really a critique of the globalist Wall St. financial oligarchy and they are emphatically not capitalists, they are a different economic animal - they are landed gentry rent speculator monopolists or metaphorically, latifundists. How many of you know what "latifundist" means? But, unfortunately for the struggle against monopoly fascism, Occupy has since been gentrified into a bland environmentalism preaching the litany of cliches and distractions that turned the Occupy Movement's half-life from forever to a couple months. It's like a sniper deciding to shoot the Beast in the butt rather than its brain. Just plain inattentive and a betrayal. When you fail to strike the monopolist zombie dead, you are his de facto facilitator. It's that simple.

What the actual radical remnants of the Occupy Movement will never be able to cop to is the straight up fact that their uprising against Wall St. is right out of the playbook of the 1950's John Birch Society. Yah, them right wing gun nuts that are now the Patriot Movement and Trump's base. We have the tragi-comic spectacle of Barry Goldwater/Huey Long populist conservatives having attacked and continuing to attack the very same Wall St. globalist crypto-Nazis (please Google Prescott Bush and Nazi Germany) that 3 generations later the anarcho-leftists briefly targeted during Occupy. Not an easy concept to wrap one's head around but true as the sky is blue. These globalist fascist aristo-oligarchs pay lip service to capitalism, but in fact practice applied monopolism, a much different animal than capitalism- rather, a criminal mafia enterprise that loots wealth parasitically via World Bank and IMF extortionary loan sharking, money laundering and intel agency black ops assassination. But, sigh, that finance stuff is not sexy, not as sexy as saving the world from smart meters.

The monopolist/feudalist game has been played for 10,000 years and it is freaking subtle in ways we have barely "woke" to. Their think tanks are smart, they have a master plan suspiciously identical to Orwell's "1984" or Lucas' "THX1138". The adage "things are not what they seem" applies darkly here. You want to muck down deep into the matrix of evil, you need to dive into the many hidden puppet strings of the occult. Google Savitri Devi and Helena Blavatsky for starters and German romanticism and the Wandervogel Movement for finishers. A fascinating look at the true roots of Nazism as an occultists wet dream is found in U. Georgia Classics Prof. Dorothy Figueira's "Aryans, Jews, Brahmins". One of the most important books I've read and which contains an absolute shit ton of explanatory power. It will turn your brains to porridge.

Walter

32. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

33. TopTop #117
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by infojockey: View Post
    ...The monopolist/feudalist game has been played for 10,000 years and it is freaking subtle in ways we have barely "woke" to. Their think tanks are smart, they have a master plan suspiciously identical to Orwell's "1984" or Lucas' "THX1138". The adage "things are not what they seem" applies darkly here. You want to muck down deep into the matrix of evil, you need to dive into the many hidden puppet strings of the occult. Google Savitri Devi and Helena Blavatsky for starters and German romanticism and the Wandervogel Movement for finishers... which contains an absolute shit ton of explanatory power.
    something about this post kind of clarified my view on this whole discussion, no matter which of the poster's perspectives is in play. Especially since I suspect I see many of the same forces as infojockey does, but in a totally different way (examples bolded above).

It calls to mind Darwin and Wallace, who had immense agreement on the facts they saw but a real separation in what they saw as the underlying principle and its implication. Wallace believed in the concept of progress, looking for (and finding) a purpose and a meaning in the direction of evolution. Darwin was perfectly content to study the mechanism, seeing the concept of 'direction' as an emergent phenomenon, more an artifact of the observer than of the thing observed. To put it simply, 'things just happen'. There are reasons why it's this happening and not that happening, influenced by the environment in evolution's case and by human nature and culture in politics and economy, but I don't buy the idea that God planned it in nature's case, or that the Rothschilds/Bilderbergers/Illuminati/etc. do it in human affairs. Not to say the malefactors aren't out there, spinning lots of nasty little conspiracies, but the grander they get the less plausible (and necessary) they are.

34. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

35. TopTop #118
    infojockey

Hi Wisewoman,

Thank you for your considered reply. The fact that any event might have multiple causalities is played upon hugely by those spinning out disinfo - they create "plausible" scenarios which are based upon incomplete data, cherry picked data and wrongly emphasized data. This notion of plausibility is the beating heart of paranoia. The tendency to finger one great all consuming boogieman, such as the Illuminati or capitalism or aliens, is another, low resolution failure in assessing targets for attack. EVERY organization has factions, yet rarely are factions singled out, in favor of a more cartoonish, demonizing us vs. them dialectic. The refusal to differentiate factions for proper targeting is troubling in a digital era where all the detail one needs to arrive at a sentient conclusion is only a mouse click away.

I follow your Darwin analogy 5X5. The ascribing of purpose or plan to natural events is a form of anthropomorphization which itself is a form of narcissism. But by the same token, things don't just happen, there is cause in this Universe, otherwise it might resemble a slide show of Salvador Dali paintings, LOL. And that cause, fortunately, is lawful - E=MC2 and that sort of stuff, totally predictable uniformity of form upon which content dances in all its infinite variation. That content is the stuff of society, which itself is lawful, albeit to a lesser extent than the Universe, but still predictable. That is why we have advertising, for example; people are predictable, at least to a degree that benefits commerce.

So, yah, the Warren Commission said Oswald acted alone and Jim Garrison said the CIA/Mafia killed JFK with a lot of other in between theories. Different takes on the same event and that's subjectivity for you. However, the closer that subjectivity gets to a reproduction of the event, the more objective it becomes. This happens in two ways 1) more and better data 2) the removal of prejudice from judgement. Often times #1 and #2 are acting against one another as when people refuse to look at better data because it will change their point of view which some how psychologically has become the essence of their being and any change equals death. This death grip on our personal sense of self identity is what's wrong with the world. It does not allow for update and upgrade. There are reasons for this psychological pathology that I could go into in future posts.

But for now, suffice to make the point that more and better data is the key to understanding how the world works behind the curtain. The trick is to let the DATA ALONE organize itself into cause and effect. So if the data in the actual recorded history displays that the Steele Dossier contained mainly invented or hearsay rumor inadmissible in a court of law, created as an opposition research paper compiled at the request of the Democratic Party USA, and a FISA court of law admitted it as an unbiased, politically neutral, factually provable series of direct observation and documented fact, then at some point we have to admit that SUBJECTIVITY has become a dictatorship and a tyranny. All I'm saying is let facts speak for themselves, but first get all the facts out there and on the table ready for discussion. The closing off of debate because..."certainty", well, lemme tell you, "certainty" is a psychological edifice built upon quicksand. Certainty is a killer of truth. The psychological dissection of "certainty" really needs to be discussed publicly in an era where "demonization" is the mantra of the masses.

I appreciate your openness and willingness to tackle this quicksand oriented topic - political conspiracy. A love of knowledge and a rejection of mystery is a beautiful thing. We all want to make the planet work to the benefit of all life and that idealism is shared by many more factions than we often feel comfortable considering. Basically I'm angling for a grand alliance of all factions that are idealist, that understand that the future should be more formative of the human psyche than the past. It's that simple. :)

36. Gratitude expressed by:

37. TopTop #119
    Mayacaman

I'm glad that other souls besides myself have re-entered back into this thread to address these issues. And I am actually grateful to snoop for having put this vast library of references here, for us to peruse. My issue with him, is that that the categories that he enumerated in his litany of "hoaxes" are actually - many of them, legitimate subjects for examination.

For instance, chemtrails are real - a third phenomenological category in addition to clouds and contrails. The late Rosalind Peterson, a former California State Employee in
    Mendocino County, became aware of 'chemtrails' while 'on the job.' She was a very articulate - and sane - proponent of the reality of this phenomena.

The "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" scenario is certainly not something that Deborah Tavares invented. She just ran with that thread. It is another subject that deserves attention.

UN Agenda 21 is a real subject and worthy of examination. Our own, local, Rosa Koire, another California State employee, who learned about it @ work, wrote a very telling book on the subject, "Behind the Green Mask."

As I have said before, the thing that disturbs me about snoop's methodology is that it partakes of the "shooting the messenger" & "killing two birds with one stone" gambits. I don't follow Deborah Tavares, nor am I up on what she has done in her many, many videos. But she is on to a number of things and many of the subjects that snoop has enumerated as "hoaxes" are, in my estimation, well worthy of further examination.

38. TopTop #120
    infojockey

There is left wing conspiracy theory and there is right wing conspiracy theory. I am interested in the areas where they overlap. Snoop has a point - a lot of the right wing conspiracy stuff is over the top zany with a garnish of hysteria. But his fight fire with fire carpet bombing tactics in red typeface take on the aspect of smoke screenery and a twinge of panic. Yah, the right wing patriots are being organized, energized and mobilized by their conspiracy fanatics for the 2020 election. Instead of trying to blast them to smithereens, why not concentrate on where we agree and compare notes. I know why. Both are trying to cover up past deeds and hidden agendas. And, believe me, BOTH sides have debris boxes full of bodies.

The patriots are currently tarnishing socialism with the accusation that Hitler was a socialist, therefore all those peace and love hippies are goose stepping goons. Well, that lets the right off easy for their past racism and bullying sadism. Meanwhile the "working class" left has become maid in waiting to ruling class aesthetics with the entirety of the New Age spiritual movement being a proletarian expansion of aristo-oligarch spa culture, cultisms, diet fads, guru collecting, Nature worship, etc. I can't shout this loud enough - The feudal fief oligarchy is playing both sides against the middle, they control ownership of the ideational wave guides of both.

Orwell's "1984" is just over the rise and liberals and conservatives will happily vote it in - your social justice warrior dollars at work, your dark enlightenment QAnon dollars at work. My only advice is to avoid hysteria, throw emotional reactivity into the dustbin of history and put your thinking cap on. The social control carnival is fought on a game board that is 90% camouflage and polarized lenses ain't cutting the mustard.