Fundraiser For Mark G. Local neighbor diagnosed with Stage 4 brain cancer

Hi neighbors- My dear friend Mark G and his beautiful wife my best friend -Roseann, received devastating news last week after years of migraines and many tests that Mark has stage 4 malignant glioma brain cancer, which is inoperable. This has been a very sad time for us all and I want to do whatever I can to help them. Mark isn't able to work anymore at the job he loved for so long. I don't want them to have any financial stress while they are going through this time in their lives. I have known Mark and Roseann for almost 30 years - they have been very happily married for 28 years and they are the kindest people. During the fire they took me in and took care of me with such love and support.

I am doing a fundraiser for Mark --tomorrow-- Saturday- March 16 from 8am-1pm at the Santa Rosa Farmers Market at the veterans center in Santa Rosa. My farmers market Booth will be in the artist section along the Brookwood side of the Market, I will have a poster board saying Fundraiser for Mark G. Roseann knits and crochets beautiful scarfs and Hats, I will have her creations at my table for sale for only $10 and $15 each and all money will go directly to help them during this very difficult time. I will also have a table with handmade crystal bracelets and painted kindness stones and other items for sale as part of the fundraiser.

We will also be at the Santa Rosa Flea Market at the veterans center, this Sunday March 17 from 8am-2:30-- with the same fundraiser in space 218, this is the first row when you come into the flea market.

I built a gofundme page for my dear friends...
https://www.gofundme.com/marks-brain...r-support-fund
if you are able to donate anything it would be greatly appreciated..

Thank you for helping me support our fellow neighbor-amazing husband and friend and a great man, Mark G. Have a nice day.