Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jewel

Professional woman & Beloved cat companion desire a LONG TERM shared home by Sept. 1st -  $800.-$1000.

Professional Therapeutic Musician & Creative Arts Facilitator, Healer, Instrument designer, Artisan, Mentor & Coach, prefer a home share in natural beautiful environment with 1-2 other Spiritually and harmoniously resonant Soul Friend(s) OR a guest cottage. UNFURNISHED or partly furnished. LONG TERM Needed before or by SEP 1st.

I am a conscious creator looking for a sweet home for peaceful and uplifting healing arts, that offers music room or space for music and instruments, quietness for meditation and occasional recording. contemplative acoustic music, (harp, crystal bowls, flutes ,strings) Garden area for food, flowers, high speed internet, cell reception, and access to washer/dryer. I prefer to be located in the hills, beautiful country setting, and have an extra studio space for creating or workshop and some storage area. I was a previous homeowner for 19 yrs. in OR on 20 stunning mountain acres with goats, lamas, fruit trees, art studios, garden and forest.

Need a fairly close in and easily accessible location to 116 / 101. I May possibly be open to a live/work commercial rental if in the right location range $800.- 900 - or $1600. (if commercial rental) Utilities included. I currently have a music studio / office in Rohnert Park. for my business and live off Vine Hill Road, Sebastopol and love that area. I will consider some work trade offering my music, teaching, healing, garden, cooking, animal skills.

Would you or someone you know, have a guest cottage or love to share your home with another who is deeply committed to living a Holistic path of Self Mastery, Peace, Joy and Gratitude, with a friend, who values integrity, Truth, Beauty, Unconditional love, and service to the Divinity in all beings?

Jewel Shield direct cell # 503-487-7338 Excellent references.
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand  
    Last edited by Barry; 07-19-2019 at 01:17 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email