Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    DrWendy

Finding Your Happily Ever After - Conscious Dating Free Webinar

When
    March 7 - 19th;10:00 am - 8:00 pm
    Where anywhere
    Cost free
    Event Website Add to Google Calendar
    Dear Wacco Community,

If you are not currently in the relationship of your dreams, please enjoy my free comprehensive 80 minute webinar called Finding Your Happily Ever After.

This is for you if you’ve experienced relationship disappointment or you’re confused about dating and you want to finally live happily ever after with the right partner for you!

This is your opportunity to get your score on the Conscious Dating Quiz, learn the principles of conscious dating and discover how to find your right partner. You'll go on a guided journey to tap into your vision, you'll learn how to identify your relationship requirements and needs, how to uncover limiting beliefs, and what dating and relationship skills you need. You'll learn how to screen out rather than screen in, so you can find your ideal partner much faster, and you'll learn the 3 Essential Steps to True Love.
    If you are not in the relationship of your dreams, Don't miss this webinar! Give yourself 80 minutes to discover the key to Finding Your Happily Ever After!

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to talking with you!

FYI: A few spaces are available in my upcoming Conscious Dating Group Coaching Program.
    We start March 20 - meeting on Zoom video

You are invited to join me in an interactive and supportive Conscious Dating Group Coaching Program, and learn how to create a life you love with the love of your life

"Prior to taking Dr. Wendy's conscious dating class, I had many less than fulfilling relationships. Wendy's course gave me the opportunity to delve deeply into my past relationships and get clarity and vision for my life and passion, and how a relationship could support that. At 54, I didn't know if "it" would ever happen for me, but I'm happy to say that I am now in a conscious, loving marriage with aligned values and lifestyle, healthy communication and many fun and fulfilling times together." Susan S.

This comprehensive program is for you if you want to transform your life and find true love, receive expert guidance and get the support of an intimate group of your peers.

During this live video conference group course, you will

• Clarify your values, vision and essential relationship requirements.
    • Uncover and release blocks and patterns that have previously stopped you.
    • Let go of habits, things and people that don't support and inspire you.
    • Learn to believe in yourself and your vision for a loving partnership.
    • Develop an effective plan for a life you love with the love of your life!
    • Get the support you need to make your dreams come true!
    Space is limited to a maximum of 12 participants so everyone will get plenty of individual attention. This program is open to women and men who are ready to participate, be supported and support each other on this journey.

Your Conscious Dating Program includes:

• Twelve 90-minute Video Conference sessions (Wednesdays starting March 20, 4:00pm-5:30pm PT, 7:00pm-8:30pm ET).
    • All participants receive an individual coaching session,
    • A comprehensive Conscious Dating workbook, and
    • Additional materials and recordings.
    Regular Price is $1500 (a great value). Sign up now and get everything for $797 plus receive an additional personal coaching session. You can register HERE(Space is very limited).

Think about what your life will be like when the process of finding your ideal partner is no longer frustrating and confusing and you are fully supported to find your soulmate as quickly and efficiently as possible. What will your life be like when you finally find the love of your life and you're living happily together? What's that worth to you? Wouldn't it be priceless?

"After attending Wendy's Introductory Evening, I asked myself if I was really serious about creating the relationship of my dreams. I knew this was my chance. Six months after I took her course, I started dating the man who is now my husband. The Conscious Dating program helped me find out what I really wanted so I could be the chooser instead of the chosen. Wendy gave me new tools which kept me from making the same mistakes. One of my tools was a hand made collage of my future life and relationship. I still have it on the wall and it inspires me to this day. Don't miss this opportunity." Dena S.

I love leading these groups and helping the participants transform their limiting beliefs, clarify their visions, gain confidence and create plans that really work to find their soulmates. Since 1999, I've helped hundreds of individuals and couples to transform their lives and create great relationships. I look forward to being on your team!

If you can't make this group, we'll have another group starting in September, and if you'd prefer to work with me privately, I have space available for a few individual and couples clients. See my website, www.DrWendyLyon.com for more information.

Much love,
    Dr. Wendy

Wendy Lyon, PhD, Psychology
    Master Relationship/Life Coach
    Best Selling Author with Deepak Chopra
    Relationship Coaching Institute Mentor

(415) 365-0097
    [email protected]
    www.DrWendyLyon.com
    Last edited by Barry; 03-08-2019 at 11:10 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email