* ARE YOU DONE WITH ONLINE DATING AND ARE LOOKING TO FIND REAL LOVE IN THE REAL WORLD?

* ARE YOU AT LOSS ABOUT WHERE TO GO IN THE SF BAY AREA TO MEET OTHER ATTRACTIVE, CONSCIOUS, LIKE-MINDED SINGLES?

Free yourself from the drag and drama of dating-as-usual and have fun being with a group of high-vibe, heart-centered singles.

Features:

• 10 or more "Slow-Speed" mini-dates designed to create authentic, meaningful new connections and mutual matches
  • A safe, sacred, and sensual atmosphere in a beautiful, spiritually-activated temple space
  • A quality group of 25-30 spiritually-oriented singles and expert facilitation of heart-opening interactive exercises
Who's It For?
Slow-Speed Date Night for Spiritual Singles is for Bay Area singles seeking conscious love and romantic partnership, who value personal growth and spirituality, mediation, yoga, mindful- & sustainable-living and & who dream of contributing to the world with their partner through the expanded love that emerges when two souls meet.

Because of the set of shared values, spiritually-oriented nature of the event, and semi-structured dates that allow for real and deep connection, Slow-Speed Date Night is ideal for introverted people too (like me when I was when I was single and dating! :)

Why "Slow-Speed" Dating?
Regarding "Speed Dating," although I liked the idea of meeting relationship-minded singles in person, I shuddered at the thought of being in a noisy room full of people I couldn't relate to, judging one another superficially, and engaged frenetically in small talk.

I wanted something deeper, more meaningful, and soul-satisfying. So I created it.

I call this "Slow-Speed" Dating because, when you are in your heart, time slows down. The heart (4th chakra) relates to the 4th dimension of time. Think about a time when you've lost yourself in kissing or passionate, dreamy lovemaking. Time no longer flows according to ordinary perception.

The basis of interaction at Slow-Speed Date Night is the spirit of the "Namaste" (i.e. "the Divine in you sees and honors the Divine in me"). The event is inspired by the modern Western "tantra puja." This is a ritual in which which opposite sex members share a simple, conscious Divine-Human connection that goes beyond the level of conditioned mind and personality and into the essential self.

How Does It Work?
You will get to interact with 10 or more opposite-sex participants in short, structured "mini-dates." For each mini-date, you will be prompted to explore and share one question or embodied activity. (i.e. meditation, eye-gazing, nurturing touch, breathing, movement with awareness).

After each mini-date, you indicate your interest on a date card in getting to know one another better and connecting on a future date. If you both check "yes", you are a "mutual match"; you will be given each other's contact information. Match information is emailed out the day after the event.

What Do We Do?
The interactive exercises during the slow-speed dating portion of the evening are consent based and designed to create opportunity for both verbal and non-verbal communication in a non-judgmental way, holistic way. So, you're not just talking heads; you are getting to relate as whole human beings.

There will also be unstructured social time following the slow-speed dating to further mix and mingle with those you'd like to connect more deeply with.

Structure of the Evening:
- Opening circle
- Orientation to the evening
- Group exercise for creating easy, warm initial connections
- Slow-speed dating rounds
- Group share
- Closing circle
- Unstructured time for refreshments and socializing

What's the Age Range?
There is no restricted age range for this event. Participants are self-selecting based upon shared values of presence, self-awareness, authenticity, sexual-spiritual integration and feminine-masculine balance. For this event, you can expect participants to be mainly 45 y.o. and up.

What if There Isn't Anyone I Connect With?
While the average rate of mutual matches for participants has been around 75-80%, if you don't happen meet at least one person you'd like to see again, your next ticket is 50% OFF!

---->>> Early registration ends on March 16, 2019 so get your ticket today and save!

PRAISE FROM PAST PARTICIPANTS!

"Hi Jan, Thank you for your amazing ability to create deep connection and authentic presence with a bunch of single conscious strangers. Very magically done! Much Love to you Jan!!" ~Ginni

"Thank you so much for showing me/us what is possible, with adding a little awareness and consciousness to love and passion. WoW! Love what you showed us about breath and how can be used in exchanges, giving and receiving. I am very excited to see what is next. Your approach toward dating definitely raises my bar." ~Michael

"Jan is a natural facilitator when it comes to matters of the heart. Thanks for setting the vibe for a lovely evening of connecting and mingling!" ~Kim

"Really good people showing up to this. Jan made the entire event an absolute pleasure. It was way better than I imagined any kind of speed dating scene could be!" ~Dune

---->>> Early registration ends on March 16, 2019 and registration closes on Wednesday, March 27. Event will sell out, so get your ticket today!