Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Debra Giusti
    Supporting Member

ACTIVATE FEMININE SUPER POWERS – MANIFEST THROUGH PLEASURE with Jan Robinson

When
    Thursday, February 28th;7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
    Where Sebastopol, CA
    Event Website Event Facebook Page Add to Google Calendar
    Dear Sister~

• Are you ready to create a lifetime loving, soulmate relationship in 2019?
    • And you want to do it in a way that is free from pushing, prowling and efforting and instead is filled with pleasurable ease and natural magnetism?
    • ready to attract a new, ideal romantic partner in 2019, in a way that’s free from egoic control and efforting?
    • wanting to be in your feminine in dating/intimate relating but not sure how to do it without resorting to “masculine mode” in order to get what you want?

Then, this event for smart, single spiritually savvy women is for you!

In this mini-workshop, just for women
    You’ll come away with…

• clarity about the difference between “masculine” versus “feminine” manifesting, and why it’s essential to LEAD from your feminine self to attract love
    • techniques for switching on the magnet in your heart center so you free yourself from negative energies and radiate the love you seek to attract
    • hot tips for harnessing the power of your sexual energy to clear your blocks and unleash your manifesting magic (Never waste another orgasm again!)
    • The 3 core feminine superpowers that will instantly boost your manifesting mojo so you can attract with ease
    • How to open to receiving guidance from your heart and gut brains so you avoid choosing the wrong men/partners
    • A unique and powerful step-by-step system for accelerating your path to attracting your ideal soulmate while leading with your embodied feminine wisdom and power
    All you have to do to participate in this fun, informational, interactive seminar, is reserve your GIFT TICKET.

Share the love and invite a sister to register with you who’s also looking for amazing love and partnership in 2019:
    Space is limited to 18 women (cis/trans/queer) of any sexual orientation or relationship style. Secure your spot today!
    Many Blessings of Love and Joy in the New Year!

Much Love, Jan

“After working with Jan, I now have men in my life who meet me in ways where I feel honored and seen.” ~Monet
    Last edited by Barry; 02-18-2019 at 08:47 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    tommy

Re: ACTIVATE FEMININE SUPER POWERS – MANIFEST THROUGH PLEASURE with Jan Robinson

Dear Sister~

Do you need any male slaves to help out... take out the trash, move furniture, car jockeys, stuff like that? I know of one or two.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Debra Giusti: View Post
    Dear Sister~ ...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email