Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    DanielleOZ

Creating Your Money Karma: 4 Weeks to Ease and Abundance

When
    March 5 - 26th;6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
    Where dhyana Center, Sebastopol CA
    Cost Sliding Scale $80-200
    Event Website Event Facebook Page Add to Google Calendar
    Creating Your Money Karma: 4 Weeks to Abundance and Ease

What if you let go of aversion and clinging to fully experience having “enough”? During this 4-week workshop, you will create a vision for an achievable financial life that brings abundance and ease.
    We will dive into the intentions, practices, and actions that cultivate a wise relationship with money.
    Through guided meditations, writing, movement, and group exercises, you will release stressful patterns and develop successful strategies to create healthy money karma.

My 2019 resolution was to have more spaciousness at work, and I decided to take an 8-week sabbatical. While I recognize that this is a privilege, taking time off from work goes against the message I received growing up: Money was about survival. The inner message repeated endlessly, "If I'm not working then the value of my life is decreased. I'm at risk of starving." Perhaps that's why I keep showing up to the office, even while on sabbatical!

Have you ever considered your inherited money patterns and how they are impacting your life today? What if you gave yourself the time and the space to unlock and release patterns that don't serve you? What would it look like if you could fill that space with new choices?

This is precisely why I am offering the workshop: Creating Your Money Karma. We will meet in-person, 4 times in March (Tuesday evenings in Sebastopol). Together we will work to transform your money habits through the Buddhist lenses of self-awareness, equanimity, and wisdom.

When we bring these qualities to one of the most taboo areas of our lives, transformation happens. The flyer is below and information/registration is available here: MoneyKarmaAtDhyana.eventbrite.com

Wishing you ease and peace of mind,
    Spencer

March 5 - WEEK 1 - Money Memory - Unlocking the Past
    March 12 - WEEK 2 - Active Money Patterns
    March 19 - WEEK 3 - A Vision of Equanimity and Purpose
    March 26 - WEEK 4 - Resilience and Strategies

Register online: moneykarmaatdhyana.eventbrite.com
    *This is a 4-week workshop. Please only register if you are able to attend all 4 weeks.

Contact [email protected] for more information

About your teachers:

SPENCER SHERMAN

Spencers is a bridge between the worlds of money and meditation. Educated in business and grounded in mindfulness, he believes everyone can feel ease with money regardless of how much we have. With an MBA in Finance from Wharton, he also teaches Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR). As the founder of Abacus Wealth Partners, he's also authored "The Cure for Money Madness" and "The Money & Spirit Workshop." His 25-year meditation practice supports him in helping others create a healthy and intentional relationship with money.

DANIELLE ONESTO

Danielle helps people transform habitual money beliefs. She has a diverse background in education, yoga, meditation, finance, and communication. Her workshops and retreats create space for individuals to access their own wisdom and personal values.

Last edited by Barry; 02-25-2019 at 08:57 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email