Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    jennyfhook

Need inspiration to start deep and meaningful conversation?

If you are like me, and sometimes in search of a more meaningful and deeper conversation, but you don't know where to start, then maybe you might like to take a look at this project. I created a card deck that aims to facilitate conversations that go beyond the surface level to connect with the people around you.

Often I find myself scrolling away on my phone whilst I could also just talk to people right next to me. But sometimes you need inspiration. This card deck is a fun and easy way to start opening up and creating a real connection. Thank you for checking it out!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Star Man

Re: Need inspiration to start deep and meaningful conversation?

Quote jennyfhook wrote: View Post
    If you are like me, and sometimes in search of a more meaningful and deeper conversation, but you don't know where to start, then maybe you might like to take a look at this project. I created a card deck that aims to facilitate conversations that go beyond the surface level to connect with the people around you.

Often I find myself scrolling away on my phone whilst I could also just talk to people right next to me. But sometimes you need inspiration. This card deck is a fun and easy way to start opening up and creating a real connection. Thank you for checking it out!
    I feel really sad that your go fund me did not work. This was a worthwhile project. I just saw it. It is a lot better than Cards against Humanity. Star Man
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email