Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    jennyfhook

Need inspiration to start deep and meaningful conversation?

If you are like me, and sometimes in search of a more meaningful and deeper conversation, but you don't know where to start, then maybe you might like to take a look at this project. I created a card deck that aims to facilitate conversations that go beyond the surface level to connect with the people around you.

Often I find myself scrolling away on my phone whilst I could also just talk to people right next to me. But sometimes you need inspiration. This card deck is a fun and easy way to start opening up and creating a real connection. Thank you for checking it out!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Star Man

Re: Need inspiration to start deep and meaningful conversation?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jennyfhook: View Post
    If you are like me, and sometimes in search of a more meaningful and deeper conversation, but you don't know where to start, then maybe you might like to take a look at this project. I created a card deck that aims to facilitate conversations that go beyond the surface level to connect with the people around you.

Often I find myself scrolling away on my phone whilst I could also just talk to people right next to me. But sometimes you need inspiration. This card deck is a fun and easy way to start opening up and creating a real connection. Thank you for checking it out!
    I feel really sad that your go fund me did not work. This was a worthwhile project. I just saw it. It is a lot better than Cards against Humanity. Star Man

4. TopTop #3
    Star Man

Re: Need inspiration to start deep and meaningful conversation?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jennyfhook: View Post

Sadly, many people are averse to deep and meaningful conversation because those conversations bring up emotions that people cannot tolerate. Listen to what goes on around you when two people who know each other meet in the supermarket: "Oh, hi. How are you doing?" "Fine. How about you?" "Fine. How are the kids?" "Fine. Yours?" "Really good." "Well, gotta run. Good to see you."

5. Gratitude expressed by: