Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

Urgent: Care provider needed

young-at-heart elder, openly gay man, disabled for many years, worse after fires, needs reliable, trustworthy, honest and experienced care provider for driving to multiple medical appointments and other errands, laundry, housekeeping, and personal assistance at my home in the Cotati area.

Necessary:valid CA DMV, fully insured and good driving record, reliable car, good communication and listening skills, ability to follow directions, LGBTQ+affirming and friendly,fragrance and scent-free, as much as possible.., ability to lift 3 and 5 gallon water bottles. (have small dolly to assist w/this)

Preferred: someone who loves my dear prescription service (companion) cat, (16 yrs.old), enjoys acoustic music (at low volume), including some live music by professional(s), adept at organizing papers,etc. and/or gardening assistance as well, (paid for out-of-pocket). Includes 142+ hrs/mo from IHSS, around $1850/mo for one or more people (some extra bonuses for quality work and driving expenses...) I qualify for the advanced payments thru' IHSS.Thanks and look forward to hearing from u soon!
    Last edited by One Music; 06-19-2019 at 11:56 PM. Reason: add clarificatiion
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email