Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    eddierosenthal
    Supporting Member

Our current Special

Some of you might be interested in talking to me about remodeling your website or building a new one. I have built sites for the trades, for educators, for artists, real estate folk, authors, arbitrage entrepreneurs, yoga and martial art instructors, medical and health companies, lawyers, bloggers, e-commerce, and non profits. The current special is for non-profits, but anyone can talk to me about their website needs. I generally stay busy doing maintenance for my clients, which takes the form of updating, making additional changes, backups, and checking on any wishes they have. We try to provide responsible and daily monitoring and fixing things quickly. Usually i will respond immediately, and certainly answer the phone. That might be surprising for some, so i've heard.

Some people ask about search engine optimization. Its become harder, to be brief. The rub of time both helps and hurts SEO, since each day another website will be competing, but the good news is if you have a domain that is aged, that is a good thing. The bad thing is if it lays dormant, and nothing new is found by the search engines, then there is the decay of "link juice". And its hard to write all the time, life gets too busy. And you don't really want to hire somebody to write your content, that is definitely not a recommendation from me.
    Things that can help? First know your audience and what you want to do for them.

Things i do to help?
    Try to make the site fast, navigation easy, content easy to find in less clicks. Try to make a color palette that will distinguish you, and choosing good font combinations ( header and content ).

I don't put the site into production until it is fully tested and the client likes it. If i don't see the enthusiasm i will question whether its ready, but normally it is!

I've done my share of understanding the issues but they are endless, really. For a vanity website, one that is for your to share your creativity, your ideas opinions and reportage, then you don't need to concern yourself with it, your friends will come.

For business needs I would probably recommend a regional oriented, and budget limited implementation, using google adsense, at least to test the waters and see any possible use for it.

All the best,
    Ed ( Higher Source Sites )
    Visit me at https://highersourcesites.com/special-discount/
    Last edited by Barry; 02-01-2019 at 01:31 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email