Hello community, I will be offering Vortex sessions both at the normal walk-in hours from 11-2 as well as during the open house from 2-5:00, with a brief talk titled "Harmony of Technology, Nature and Magic."

The sliding scale for walk-in hours are $1-$2 per minute, and during the open house it's as little as $20 for three mini sessions of various practitioners and modalities during the open house, there will be other presentations as well.

It's hard to do justice with a description in words but here is a testimonial:

Quote I was drawn to learn this art after taking ten sessions with a VortexHealing practitioner, during which a fibroid that had been sitting on top of my uterus for years simply disappeared. This miracle has changed my consciousness and my life. If something like this can happen, anything miraculous can happen.

What I now simply love to do most is to give VortexHealing sessions. The energies that are then flowing through me are incredibly sweet, for the lack of a better word, and put me in a blissful state, much more so than I have ever experienced in any other way, including meditating in Indian ashrams in the presence of enlightened masters.

Seeing the miraculous shifts and transformations in people who receive sessions is often even more rewarding. And if I didn’t already know about the magical effects such a healing session can have, I would have become a fan after each session I received from other VortexHealers. In fact this is what gives me the courage to live a rather adventurous life.

Each time I went through what felt like severe heartbreak—after divorce, the breakup of a love relationship, or the nearly unbearable physical pain caused by issues that are flaring up in these collectively very intense times of revolution and regime change where I live, in Egypt—VortexHealing has so totally shifted me out of it, that I can hardly relate to how I felt before the session. It keeps amazing me.

Also: What would you think about a healing modality that can influence inanimate objects? See the graphs measuring musical instruments before and after Vortex as well as other research here: https://vortexhealing.org/research