Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Martia

Furnished Sebastopol Home, 3+ bdrm-2 bath, Near Town, Gorgeous Views, JAN. 28--APRIL 30 -  $2,450/month

To see photos, go to Craigslist posting.
    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/sub...779249267.html

Country views yet close to town (3/4 mile to downtown). This warm and welcoming Sebastopol home has gorgeous wine-country views of the Laguna and its wildlife across the street. The house has 3 bedrooms plus a very large office that can be a 4th bedroom and has a built-in, wrap-around desk, a gas fireplace and a comfy sofa bed. Also 2 full bathrooms with lovely vintage tile, large living room with picture window, central heating with Hepa filters, dishwasher, stove, oven, clothes washer and dryer, water softener, huge backyard, and at least six parking spaces in the long, wide driveway. Cozy and comfy, the house comes mostly furnished--right down to towels, bed linens, kitchen utensils and paintings from local artists. Most of the furniture you see in these photos is included. (The garage is not included in the rental, but you can use the washer/dryer in the garage.) Vintage mid-century, single-level, ranch house.

AVAILABLE for 3 MONTHS: February 1 to April 30 (possibly starting January 28 if desired.)

Rent: $2,450 per month plus utilities. Required: first and last months' rent, security deposit, background check, excellent credit report (less important if all three months are paid in advance or if payments will be coming directly from an insurance company), and references.

I am an animal lover and will consider pets on a case-by-case basis. The huge backyard is great for quiet, well-behaved dogs.

I will pay my gardener for basic yard maintenance. There is a TV and DVD player but no cable service. I will give permission for you to arrange your own cable service if you like.

No smoking, illegal drugs, marijuana growing, firearms or arrest convictions.

**Serious Inquiries Only**

Sonoma County
    Last edited by Martia; 01-17-2019 at 05:12 PM. Reason: price change
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email