Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    350kitty

VegCurious Grand Finale

When
    Tuesday, November 27th;6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
    Where Petaluma Seventh-Day Adventist Church, 2695 Petaluma Blvd. N
    Cost free - donations welcome!
    Add to Google Calendar

Hi folks!

Sorry for the late notice. I'm very sorry to see VegCurious go, and hope it will be resurrected in some way. In any case, please share this with anyone who might be interested.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    Date: Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 6:08 PM
    Subject: REMINDER: You're invited to the VegCurious Grand Finale on Tuesday, November 27th, 6 p.m., Petaluma Seventh-Day Adventist Church, 2695 Petaluma Blvd. N., Petaluma - Featuring DR. WILL TUTTLE (instead of Mark Hawthorne) and delicious Vietnamese vegan food!

Hi Everyone!

I want you to know that Dr. Will Tuttle will be the featured speaker at tomorrow night's "grand finale" VegCurious event--instead of Mark Hawthorne, who had to cancel.

Some of you are already familiar with Dr. Tuttle and his work, but for those of you who aren't, here are a few tidbits from his expanding bio:
    Dr. Tuttle is a popular international speaker, educator, and activist. His Ph.D. in Philosophy from U.C. Berkeley focused on educating adults in intuition and altruism, and he has taught college courses in creativity, comparative religions, and philosophy. His international best-selling book, The World Peace Diet: Eating for Spiritual Health and Social Harmony, has been published in 16 languages. Formerly a Zen monk and Dharma Master, Dr. Tuttle is a recipient of the Courage of Conscience Award and the Empty Cages Prize. He was also a featured expert in the recent documentary films “Cowspiracy” and “H.O.P.E.: What You Eat Matters.”

For many years, Dr. Tuttle and his wife, Swiss visionary artist Madeleine Tuttle, have traveled the world to promote peace through compassion for all life, while sharing their beautiful original piano and flute music.

Tomorrow night, they plan to share with us some of their experiences from their recent travels through 15 European countries and the eastern United States. I don't know whether they'll have time to perform some of their wonderful music for us this time, but I hope they will!

Please let me know if you can join us--and whether you will bring guests! I'm going to try to get a final head count to Ray by tomorrow morning so he can pick up the right amount of Vietnamese food for all of us from a local restaurant.

This event is free--with donations graciously accepted. So please come if you can!

Warmly,

Sheryl
    Last edited by Barry; 11-27-2018 at 09:39 AM.
    *** 350ppm *** 350ppm *** Food as Climate Action: Do it now - For everyone you love! *** 350ppm *** 350ppm ***
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email