Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Fishburn

Elder Caretaker wanted in exchange for free rent

I am looking for someone who would be interested in some creative elder care. My father is 92 and has been self sufficient (even driving) until recently...at this point in time his memory is beginning to be sporadic and worsening rather rapidly, so he needs some support. I am looking for someone who would be willing to do some light laundry and cook dinner most nights and just generally keep an eye on him. In exchange, I can offer free rent in his upstairs area which includes a large bedroom with two double beds, a bathroom and a living room space. The kitchen could be shared and is downstairs. He has a "helper" who takes him to classes three mornings a week and a masseuse who comes two mornings a week. His son and daughter in law take him marketing one morning a week. He lives in the Oakmont area in a spacious townhouse in a beautiful setting.
    He has no medical issues, so I am looking for a person who can generally assist when necessary. This would be a co-creative endeavor to find out what works best for all concerned.
    If you are interested, please contact me directly at [email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: