Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

Angel Symbol - For self healing and free offer

I am a VortexHealing practitioner and am starting a process to log 25 hours using this specific symbol, although anyone including non-Vortex students can use it (but as a student I have other tools) - the link contains directions on how this can be done. https://www.vortexhealing.org/angelsymbol

I am offering 10 sessions by distance and will start offering 15 in-person sessions at Songbird in Cotati, though given I need to pay rent that will be at cost rather than free. If you have a space where we can meet that would work too. No strings attached, I just want to accumulate the 25 hours working on other people as mentioned at the link.

If you're interested after reading the website I can tell you my experience, but basically there have been times when it is very obvious there is some other agency involved - for example going to a group healing where I start feeling the energy very distinctly before I get there, (and before any practitioner even knows I will be going) filled with bliss through the crown when my heart should be broken given life circumstances to give one example - though there are obviously different experiences. I have experience in other modalities including Reiki, Medical Qigong and Matrix Energetics - but I have decided to practice this modality.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: