We owe knowing and speaking the truth about this world-changing event to our communities and civilization. David Ray Griffin is one of the greatest proponents of this truth. I totally honor him and his work. Judith

"9/11 ushered in a generation of war and destruction. And yet, despite its importance, much of the event remains poorly understood. 9/11 Unmasked provides an authoritative and carefully argued exposition of key problems with the official narrative. Nearly 20 years on, it is high time mainstream journalists and academics addressed these issues." - Professor Piers Robinson, Chair in Politics, Society and Political Journalism, University of Sheffield
"Contemplate the truth of the gigantic criminal hoax that has betrayed the USA and the world." - James W. Douglass, author, JFK and the Unspeakable

David Ray Griffin and Elizabeth Woodworth
9/11 Unmasked
An International Review Panel Investigation
Table of Contents
Introduction
I The Destruction of the Twin Towers
II The Destruction of WTC 7
III The Attack on the Pentagon
IV The 9/11 Flights
V US Military Exercises On and Before 9/11
VI The Military and Political Leaders
VII Osama bin Laden and the Hijackers
VIII The Phone Calls from the 9/11 Flights
IX The Question of Insider Trading
Conclusion
"The Consensus 9/11 Panel, on which I’ve served, harnesses to devastating effect the power of citizens to critically investigate the official narrative of 9/11.” - Dr. Graeme MacQueen, author of The 2001 Anthrax Deception
"The truth is out there hiding in “plane” sight: in videos, government reports, FOIA documents, and in the physical evidence. This book highlights many issues that the American people should know more about. We owe a debt of gratitude to these fine people for 17 years worth of continuing to seek the difficult truth about 9/11." - Lorie Van Auken, widow of Kenneth Van Auken, who was killed at WTC 1 on 9/11, and member of the Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 Commission

Published by Interlink Books
Available at Amazon for $20