Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Shandi

Do you make CBD topicals for pain relief?

I remember seeing a post from a member who made CBD products, but it's been awhile. I'm unable to afford to buy these things at the dispensary, especially with a 15% tax.

I and several friends suffer from neck, back and shoulder pain. Can you help?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    HarvestMoonCBD

Re: Do you make CBD topicals for pain relief?

I do and I'm in Guerenville. My phone number is 707-495-8754 text is best. You can email me for a current catalog @[email protected] I make CBD topicals, honey, tinctures, and herbal tea Blends, Massage Oils. All with CBD💚 I do deliveries too.
    All the Best,
    Erin

3. TopTop #3
    EmeraldMatra

I found a lot of recipes when I did a search online using the keywords "pain relieving CBD ointment recipe". I found several cannabis and hemp CBD oil recipes. For a basic recipe on making herb infused oils and then a basic recipe for making a salve go to Mountain Rose Herbs online.

Making herb infused oil is similar to making tea but with oil instead of water. The thing that makes the herb infused oil into a salve is beeswax. This is all really easy.

A good recipe to consider would contain: hemp (to make the CBD - effective and cheaper than cannabis), arnica flowers and St. Johnswort herb (two pain-relieving herbs), lemongrass essential oil (nice fragrance and also pain-relieving), organic castor oil (use straight or mix with coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil - castor oil is pain-relieving and deeply penetrating), a little vitamin E (antioxidant for preservative), and beeswax (to make it into a salve). If you want lotion instead of a salve, make the herb infused oil, add some water and put into a blender until it is creamy.
    Use one of the many recipes online for proportions or use the one at Mountain Rose Herbs.

Don't touch metal to medicinal herbs. It changes the vibration of the medicine. Use glass, enamel, wood, paper, plastic, cloth, bamboo - for heating, storing, straining, etc.

Good places to get supplies are Rosemary's Garden or Community Market. Oliver's only carries some of these ingredients.

I suggest that you make it by the pint and keep it in a glass jar in the fridge. Keep a smaller jar to carry around and dip your fingers into.

Let us know how it comes out!
    Love,
    Emerald

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    I remember seeing a post from a member who made CBD products, but it's been awhile. I'm unable to afford to buy these things at the dispensary, especially with a 15% tax.

I and several friends suffer from neck, back and shoulder pain. Can you help?
    Last edited by Barry; 10-02-2018 at 01:19 PM.

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #4
    Shandi

Thank you!

Although I have experience I'm unable to do this where I live now and don't have a source for CBD herbs, and fortunately a Wacco member responded to my request, and I got tinctures and salve from her.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-25-2019 at 11:28 AM.

6. TopTop #5
    Shandi

Thank you!

I'll email you for a catalog. I don't have a smart phone, so texting is a pain.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-25-2019 at 11:29 AM.