Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    cliftonriley

Seeking land rental/trailer space and community to call home

Hello all, I am searching the West County-Cotati-Penngrove area for an environmentally minded farm community that has room for myself and sidekick (four year old son). I am a Live Sound Engineer by trade and music is my work passion. We have been living near Downtown Sebastopol for two years and we are ready to transition into a different living situation. I have a few different ideas for home making including 40ft bus that requires very little remodel, and/or a 20ft trailer that needs to be completely redone. I am excited to apply myself toward creating a healthy sustainable space for son and I. I have a background in organic farming and land restoration and envision myself being someplace that has opportunity to work outside. Willing to work-trade and/or pay monthly. I have many good personal and professional references available. Please feel free to contact me via cellular if preferred for conversation 707-354-4276

Thank you!

Peace,

Clifton Riley
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2

Re: Seeking land rental/trailer space and community to call home

Hi Clifton,

You sound like you would be a great addition to a community. I wonder if Laguna Farm or The Occidental Art and Ecology Center would be able to accommodate you and your little one? Worth a try.

Lilith
    Last edited by Barry; 05-08-2018 at 09:08 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: