Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    nologicgirl

Garden Share Sebastopol

Hello:

My name is Melinda and I am an avid gardener and purchased a sweet, fertile piece of land a few years ago in Sebastopol, off Watertrough Road, about 3 miles from town. I have been slowly creating new little habitats and raised beds (I have gophers!) and now have a decent sized organic garden with some amazing established plants and flowers and fruit trees.

This coming spring and summer, I will be traveling a lot and would love to Co-Garden or Garden Share with someone that doesn't have the land but is wanting to tend a plot and reap the rewards of the garden and its bounty. We have tons of space and can grow just about anything... I am willing to put in a ton of labor and buy seeds and soil and compost... but need some help with regular tending/watering/love as I am in and out a lot.

If you were motivated you could probably grow enough to sell and make some money at the markets...

If you are interested, please send me a line and let me know what you are thinking...

Cheers,
    Melinda
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    Last edited by Barry; 02-08-2018 at 03:28 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members: