Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Camilogan

Herbalist offering free+ sliding scale holistic health consultations

Hello Community!

My name is Cami and I am a beginning clinical herbalist and holistic health practitioner. I would love to offer my services to the community for a very low rate, to help increase accessibility to natural medicine for middle and low-income people. Have you been dealing with a chronic health issue and found no workable answers from your doctor? Have you been curious about what natural medicine can do to improve your health picture but find the costs prohibitive? Have you been feeling stressed, depressed, and generally run down by the difficulties of life? I would love to help you strategize ways to improve your health with herbs, diet, and self care practices—all built around your personal budget.
    Here’ s a little about me: I completed two years at the California School of Herbal Studies, and am currently enrolled in the dhyana Center’s clinical foundations course. Prior to my schooling I spent two years in deep self study of herbalism, working as a biodynamic farmer, wildcrafting weekly, and devouring herbal books and blogs. I have also worked at Farmacopia, an apothecary and integrative health clinical for over a year, during which time I have in a personal mentorship with the owner of Farmacopia, Lily Mazzarella. As a result of my mentorship I currently have over 50 hours of clinical work under my belt.
    My rates are super affordable—The first consultation is free, and then after that I am open to working on a sliding scale or trade basis. I do not provide the medicines themselves, but I will help you strategize where to get them at the most affordable rate. I do not currently have a space to see sliding scale clients, so I am happy to meet with you at a café or park, or we can work together over skype or on the phone. If you or someone you know is in need of affordable natural health care, please contact me! I would love to work together!

Cami Logan
    [email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: