Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Bliss

Graphic/Logo/Web Design assistance requested

We are a newly-formed 501(c)(3) nonprofit in the field of holistic healthcare. We are seeking volunteer assistance in the areas of logo design, marketing materials and web design. This is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience while helping a nonprofit that supports our community in many ways! Once we choose a design, the designer may use us as a portfolio reference. Thank you for your time!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Graphic/Logo/Web Design assistance requested

May I suggest that you try logo designers on Fiverr. I was involved in a new non-profit, who needed a logo for an unusual mission. I worked with someone who gave us 3 designs to choose from, and once we picked one, we were able to refine it. All for $25!

I also hired a Fiverr. graphic artist for my son's Thai restaurant in Oahu. His handmade design was pretty awful, so we got 3 designs, and chose one of those. Again, the cost was $25.

Fiverr reps can also design marketing materials and websites, at a fraction of the cost of most places. Just find someone who's done a lot of work, and has good reviews.

I've worked with graphic designers, and volunteer artists. If you don't know how to evaluate the designs, it can be problematic on websites, marketing materials, and such. You really don't want someone inexperienced to learn on your non-profit. It's messy, take my word for it.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Bliss: View Post
    We are a newly-formed 501(c)(3) nonprofit in the field of holistic healthcare. We are seeking volunteer assistance in the areas of logo design, marketing materials and web design. This is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience while helping a nonprofit that supports our community in many ways! Once we choose a design, the designer may use us as a portfolio reference. Thank you for your time!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

3. Gratitude expressed by: