Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    typewriter

Queer, genderqueer/nonconforming/non-binary, trans folk, Jewish folk – Seeking community

Hi there,

Seeking other like-minded creative, innovative people w/ social justice values, ideally late 20s to 40s (but flexible, of course).

I'm particularly looking to create connections in community with other people of queer and/or trans or gender nonconforming, non-binary identities and orientations, or adjacent. A plus if you are Jewish.

I am in my early 30s (32 in Feb.), queer, genderfeisty/non-binary ID'd woman. I have values of collectivism, collaboration, radical queerness, disability accessibility, anti-oppression. And More...

Reach out if this strikes a chord. I know I exist in West County and betting others do, too !

Look forward to hearing from you,

Ma'ayan
    [email protected]
    707-479-0408

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    MoonMata

Re: Queer, genderqueer/nonconforming/non-binary, trans folk, Jewish folk – Seeking communi

Are you in touch with the wonderful folks at Ner Shalom synagogue in Cotati? Reb Irwin Keller guides a very diverse and loving community.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by typewriter: View Post
    Hi there,

Seeking other like-minded creative, innovative people w/ social justice values, ideally late 20s to 40s (but flexible, of course).

I'm particularly looking to create connections in community with other people of queer and/or trans or gender nonconforming, non-binary identities and orientations, or adjacent. A plus if you are Jewish. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 01-16-2018 at 09:13 AM.

3. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

4. TopTop #3
    suzanne108
    Supporting member

Re: Queer, genderqueer/nonconforming/non-binary, trans folk, Jewish folk – Seeking communi

Come on down to Ner Shalom Friday night at 7! You’ll meet some interesting folks for sure.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MoonMata: View Post
    Are you in touch with the wonderful folks at Ner Shalom synagogue in Cotati? Reb Irwin Keller guides a very diverse and loving community.