Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    typewriter

Queer, genderqueer/nonconforming/non-binary, trans folk, Jewish folk – Seeking community

Hi there,

Seeking other like-minded creative, innovative people w/ social justice values, ideally late 20s to 40s (but flexible, of course).

I'm particularly looking to create connections in community with other people of queer and/or trans or gender nonconforming, non-binary identities and orientations, or adjacent. A plus if you are Jewish.

I am in my early 30s (32 in Feb.), queer, genderfeisty/non-binary ID'd woman. I have values of collectivism, collaboration, radical queerness, disability accessibility, anti-oppression. And More...

Reach out if this strikes a chord. I know I exist in West County and betting others do, too !

Look forward to hearing from you,

Ma'ayan
    [email protected]
    707-479-0408

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    MoonMata

Re: Queer, genderqueer/nonconforming/non-binary, trans folk, Jewish folk – Seeking communi

Are you in touch with the wonderful folks at Ner Shalom synagogue in Cotati? Reb Irwin Keller guides a very diverse and loving community.

Quote typewriter wrote: View Post
    Hi there,

Seeking other like-minded creative, innovative people w/ social justice values, ideally late 20s to 40s (but flexible, of course).

I'm particularly looking to create connections in community with other people of queer and/or trans or gender nonconforming, non-binary identities and orientations, or adjacent. A plus if you are Jewish. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 01-16-2018 at 10:13 AM.

3. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

4. TopTop #3
    suzanne108
    Supporting member

Re: Queer, genderqueer/nonconforming/non-binary, trans folk, Jewish folk – Seeking communi

Come on down to Ner Shalom Friday night at 7! You’ll meet some interesting folks for sure.

Quote MoonMata wrote: View Post
    Are you in touch with the wonderful folks at Ner Shalom synagogue in Cotati? Reb Irwin Keller guides a very diverse and loving community.