Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    astuart

Passionate Horseback Rider Seeks Ride Exchange

Hi There!

(If you emailed me before, please do again!! Some how all of my emails were deleted :( Thank you)

I live in South Sebastopol and have been on horses since I was 6 years old. It's been awhile since I have been able to ride and I am willing to exchange riding your horse(s) for help around your property or stalls. I am a very positive and upbeat human who is very easy to get along with and loves animals.

I also have a background in permaculture design and regenerative farming and would love to help out in any landscape you may need work in.

Please contact me and we can discuss any ideas!

Thank You!
    A

[email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Icssoma

Re: Passionate Horseback Rider Seeks Ride Exchange

Hi.
    we have a horse rescue in west Sebastopol. We have lots of great horses that need care, feeding and exercising. we have jobs for the novice and experienced.
    We have a volunteer team of exercises, with four horses in full training, and another who could use caring work 3 -4 days a week.
    most horses take one to two years to be readied for adoption, some take 6 months, some 6 years. We have warmbloods, throughbreds, and quarter horses.
    When our horses are adopted out, we bring horses from our satellite pasture that are ready to be on their journey of healing towards their forever home.
    When we look for riders we look for people with similar skill sets, philosophies, and someone who can come at least twice a week. We love to have some shifts combined with feeding & or cleaning.
    if you are interested easiest to reach me by email, [email protected], or via this add.
    look forward to making a match.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by astuart: View Post
    ...I am willing to exchange riding your horse(s) for help around your property or stalls. ...

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    Icssoma

Re: Passionate Horseback Rider Seeks Ride Exchange

We want everyone to know that we love volunteers. One does not need to be horse smart (though farm smart is wonderful). We need volunteers to:
    • lead tours for visitors, farm trails, and special event (anyone can learn our horse's stories)
    • help with our outreach/bake sales (a great way to learn about our work and be with compassionate and kind people)
    • assist with landscaping and planting
    • head up a feed/cleaning shift or partner with another volunteer
    • handywoman & handy men for little repairs and larger projects
    • photographers to take informative pictures as well as beautiful ones....
    and much more!!!

get outside in a beautiful setting, watch amazing animals, learn!---renew yourself, and do good in the world.
    so join us, group feed sat morning at 8:15. wear comfortable clothes, and sturdy shoes or boots.
    Welltrainedhorses.com
    would love to see you at the farm (above Bill's Farm Basket, 3.5 mis west of Sebastopol, Tilton to Falstaff.)

5. Gratitude expressed by: