Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Erin_student_hygienist

seeking patients needing deep cleaning

Hello all,
    I'm Erin, a 2nd year dental hygiene student at the SRJC Dental Hygiene Program in Santa Rosa and I am currently looking for patients to fulfill graduation requirements. If you are interested in low cost dental cleanings, or have been told you need a deep cleaning, I have appointments times both Mondays & Thursdays, mornings and afternoons throughout the spring semester. The fee is $50 cash or check only, no credit/ debit cards, no insurance.

In addition to cleanings, the teaching clinic may also provide sealants, nitrous gas, local anesthesia, and X-rays for those that may require it for treatment. If you have any questions or are interested in scheduling your appointments, please reply. If interested in scheduling as a family, I may be able to accommodate you all with classmates. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Feel free to call/text:
    Erin (707) 435-3746 Get ready for the best dental cleaning ever! :-)

*Though the clinic is open to the public, we are a learning facility first. We students are checked and graded by clinical faculty of Dentists and Licensed Hygienists, throughout the appointment, and for this reason appointment times are longer than in an office.
    *Our appointments require a 3-hour commitment and may require multiple sessions (this can be determined at initial appointment)
    *Last minute cancellations and no shows will result in patient dismissal
    *Student grade is DEPENDENT on patient commitment
    Last edited by Barry; 01-25-2018 at 01:16 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: