Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Shandi

Discover Shared Housing -Interactive discussions, exercises -Jan or Feb. Pay What You Can

Improve Your Life and Finances—and Make New Friends

Five Days To Register for Discovering Shared Housing Webinar...

Happy New Year! Perhaps the thought of moving is far from your mind in the dead of this very cold winter, but if you are considering home-sharing for 2018 why not get ahead of the task and be prepared to find a home-mate?

Sharing Housing can help you through the process. Out four-session webinar “Discovering Shared Housing” starts next Monday, January 8 at 6 pm EST/3 PM PST, and meets again on January 15, 22, and 29. If you can’t attend this month, we’re also offering another session in February, scheduled for February 7, 14, 21, and 28, starting at 12 PM PST.

Below are topics we’ll be discussing that will help you determine whether home sharing is the right option for you:

• How sharing housing benefits those who do it. Including the significant cost savings.
    • What one needs to be compatible in sharing a home. (Might not be what you think!)
    • How to screen potential housemates safely and efficiently.
    • The perspectives of other participants so that you get a sense of what is reasonable to expect and what isn’t.
    “Discovering Shared Housing” is interactive, so there will be discussions, exercises and some homework.

For more information about the class, stop by here. You’ll see to how register for it, and read what students testimonials that will help you make a decision.

https://www.sharinghousing.com

I've been in contact with AnnaMarie for years, since I attempted to create a network for Senior Women Sharing Housing. I got a lot of response, developed a spread sheet, and met with several individuals. I wanted to have an in-person gathering, with groups of shared living interests, but no more than 4 could commit to that.

One of the women started a Facebook group, but the purpose was dissolved by a generic heading, which had nothing to do with shared housing. It never went anywhere. I gave up, though years later, I still get contacted from my WaccoBB post.

So, if you're considering a shared living situation, I think this can provide you with the best tools to begin your adventure. Anna Marie is an expert who truly cares, and is happy to talk with you personally, but first you may want to learn some valuable tips in this upcoming Webinar. Shandi (Sandy Murphey)
    Last edited by Barry; 01-04-2018 at 01:03 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email