Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    cazaderoborn

Found cats in Jenner-need loving homes

About a week ago two very sweet affectionate cats showed up at my doorstep, in Jenner, and I have been feeding them, cuddling them, and made cozy box beds for them, but I can't let them in because I have two territorial indoor cats. I sent out a bulk email to my neighbors, but no one recognizes them, and we wonder if they were dumped. I think they are both male, but I am not entirely certain. If you recognize these two, or would like to adopt them, they would very much like to sleep indoors and spend lots of time on someone's lap.
    UPDATE: OWNERS WERE FOUND!
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

3. TopTop #2
    terijane

Re: Found cats in Jenner-need loving homes

Hello, dear Jenner! I've moved and taken all four of my cats with me, so I didn't want anyone to think that I left any feline friends in Jenner. Even though my cats are still living with me, I have news that the Forgotten Felines Barn Cats program is open for adoptions. If necessary, contact Stephanie @ [email protected]. xoxo Teri

Quote Posted in reply to the post by cazaderoborn: View Post
    About a week ago two very sweet affectionate cats showed up at my doorstep, in Jenner, and I have been feeding them, cuddling them, and made cozy box beds for them, but I can't let them in because I have two territorial indoor cats. I sent out a bulk email to my neighbors, but no one recognizes them, and we wonder if they were dumped. I think they are both male, but I am not entirely certain. If you recognize these two, or would like to adopt them, they would very much like to sleep indoors and spend lots of time on someone's lap.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by: