Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    hawaiianiris

Flea market booth for people impaceted by the fire in santa rosa tomorrow sunday

Flea Market booth for people impacted by the fire

Hi- This is a last minute request, i hope people can help me pull this off..

My daughter and I were able to get a booth at the Santa Rosa Flea Market for tomorrow Sunday October`29 from 7-3 booth #317...at the Santa Rosa veterans center... The booth will be dedicated completely to donating free Items to fire impacted families. Last night my daughter told me she would have been totally devastated if she was a younger child and lost all her stuffed animals and favorite blankets in the fire. So when we realized this unusual hot weather will drastically change next week to 60's rainy in the day and 30's at night. Many displaced families won't be ready for this weather change and many have young children...We thought we need to put together blankets, jackets, warm socks, stuffed animals, rain coats, umbrellas, rain boots, etc ==. Maybe even Halloween costumes for the children...anything that will help in cold rainy weather....that we can hand out tomorrow,. We have an overabundance of all the above and are spending the day washing everything to be ready to give away tomorrow. We also have around 200 fidget spinners to give younger children to help brighten their day. We just loaded 2 carloads of items to help displaced families deal with the upcoming rain and cold. I can't believe we had such an overabundance and I am blessed to have my home and my animals to come home to after 2 1/2 weeks away evacuated. I am very happy to give all these blankets etc away with love.To make this happen tomorrow I'm hoping to have anyone who can bring things to give away and also neighbors who can sit in the booth anytime between 7 and 3 at the flea mkt to accept donations and give away things for free with love to those in need. Please let me know if you are available to help at the booth tomorrow.. you can email me at [email protected] you everyone for paying it forward with love and kindness And bringing some sense of relief to so many in our community.....Janise
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: