Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    hawaiianiris

Emergency fundraiser for my beautiful aunt michele evacuating hurricane irma in florida

Hi Wacco friends- i have been a member for many years and don't post much. But today is the time to post for help ..I am putting together a last-minute emergency fund raiser to help my amazing aunt Michele who is one of my best friends who Lives in the path of hurricane Irma in Florida she is in emergency evacuation right now. Michelle is one of the kindest sweetest people I've ever known in my life and a blessing to call my aunt she is an artist who devotes her art to save the world and make the world a better place and she lives right where the hurricane is hitting on the beach in south Florida..

I have a box of her signed prints. These are high quality copies great to put in a frame. I'm going to sell the prints for $5 and the Matted pictures for $10 or whatever else you'd like donate and I will make sure all the money gets to her today via PayPal so she and her dogs can get to safety without the financial worries- I can promise you that this is one lady who will heartfully appreciate any help - My paypal is [email protected] if you want to donate directly - I promise to get 100% of the money right over to Michele. And I will post updates as the storm passes and I hear from Michele..

You can also see what Michele does at her websites and know more about this amazing lady...
    Www.Michelesfineart.com
    Www.knollynibbles.com
    Michele Goren on facebook
    Knolly in led on Facebook

Please help in anyway you can. We are so very blessed to live here in beautiful Sonoma county and out of harm. I can't imagine what the people in Florida are going through- but I do know one person -my beautiful aunt.

Again thank you from my heart to yours- we are all in this together and every little bit will help

With love
    Janise and Michele
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand  

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email