Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    IrishKai

Two Female Kittens for Adoption

Two sweet and special girls for adoption to good home. These little girls were found by a friend by the side of a busy road at four weeks old, very shy and scared, most likely kittens of a feral mom that we couldn't locate. They have warmed up quite a bit, and love to play, snuggle, are eating well and using a litter box. They will make great, loving pets. Because they have taken some time to trust and warm up, they probably are a better match for older kids or adults than young kids.

I have just been a safe space for them to grow and learn to trust humans, but they will need initial vet check up and any vaccines upon adoption. Looking for a responsible home that can afford the financial obligation of having a pet and plans to alter the cats. I would love to adopt these two together but I will separate if necessary. I believe that they will be about eight weeks on July 25. A $30 per cat adoption fee or $50 for both will be refunded with proof of spay within six months. This isn't a financial venture, and I don't need to recoup costs that I have spent on housing them. I just want to connect them to a loving home. Please fill out short application below and email it to me, I will return your email promptly. Emails without information below will not be returned.

Adoption Application

Please tell me a little about yourself, your situation, your work schedule, your household, and why you are looking to adopt.

How many people in your household and ages?

Rent or own (and if you rent do you have landlord permission)?

Length at address

Current Pets
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Donna2017

Re: Two Female Kittens for Adoption

Quote Posted in reply to the post by IrishKai: View Post
    Two sweet and special girls for adoption to good home....
    My name is Donna Weber I live in Sonoma . I just recently lost a tabby female cat who Was the love of my life. I would only be able to take one cat and would be happy with white gray brown beige stripes she looks identical to my Trixie.
    I have a family of 5, a21 -year-old 18 and 16-year-old , husband and I .
    We also have two other cats who are very friendly and don't want other cats or kittens .
    My cats are indoor cats are taken very well care of I would love to have the opportunity to adopt your cat please let me know if you have any other questions we can answer thank you so much for your time . Donna
    Last edited by Barry; 07-23-2017 at 10:33 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email