Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Star Man

Political Asthma

Political Asthma
    A political status asthmaticus seized the nation's respiration. A toxic mucous of
    corruption clogged the nation's bronchii and closed off its breathing. The nation labored for breath. Its movement slowed because it could not get enough oxygen to its muscles. When the breathing is compromised that patient becomes panicky and that was happening to America. Every faction felt it would be sacrificed to the needs of some other faction. No longer did the factions work together. Fear worsened the asthmatic condition because it further constricted the conduits that should have been moving life-giving oxygen throughout the system. Loss of oxygen weakened the system and it needed more rest. Vital functions were not attended to. Fighting broke out among the factions that threatened to beak out into open warfare. As the factions fought with each other, they lost sight of their true enemy which was the asthmatic condition itself. Asthma can be a disease caused by childhood trauma. The nation had plenty of that. The nation had witnessed violent abuse perpetrated on Native People, African American people, Asians, and women. The nation had internalized the abuse it had witnessed and now it was acting out that abuse against itself in the form of asthma. The nation gasped for breath. There were external forces threatening the nation, threats that required action. The nation was so incapacitated by its asthma that it could take no action.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This image for current American events became appropriate for me this week when I experienced my own asthma attack. We write what we know! Star Man
    Last edited by Barry; 07-14-2017 at 11:06 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Star Man

Re: Politial Asthma

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Star Man: View Post
    Political Asthma
    A political status asthmaticus seized the nation's respiration. A toxic mucous of
    corruption clogged the nation's bronchii and closed off its breathing. The nation gasped for breath. There were external forces threatening the nation, threats that required action. The nation was so incapacitated by its asthma that it could take no action.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This image for current American events became appropriate for me this week when I experienced my own asthma attack. We write what we know! Star Man
    The gasping strengthens every day. Huffington Post reports every wheeze. The phlegmy coughing resounds from DC to every statehouse. Poor people have lost the will to resist, even to vote against the tyranny because they have no breath. Sick people have lost the will to resist or even to vote because they are too sickened by the political asthma. Meanwhile the public deniers stand in front of cameras completely dissociated from their bodies and emotions. Watch Donald Jr speak. He is a textbook example of a person who is not embodied. So is his father. They are all fakes. There is not an authentic emotion or an authentic somatic sensation in the bunch of them. It is how they manage to act so disgustingly without feel shame. Star Man
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email