Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Heartlotus

Seeking kind caregiver/assistant to hire for temp. work

Dear Community,

Local female holistic counselor slowly recovering from pneumonia and needing extra help for healing and full recovery. Seeking a nurturing, compassionate, experienced caregiver/assistant for next week (likely Tues or Thurs. and possibly a few weeks after) to cook healthy meals, food shop, organize and very light housecleaning. Nothing strenuous or heavy. $20 hr. for 3-4 hours.

Please write and tell me a little about yourself and your caregiving experience.

Please email [email protected] if you're interested or know of someone. I might not reply until Saturday or Sunday. If I don't reply, it means I've found someone else. Blessings of loving kindness to you❤️
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Michaelsallee

Re: Seeking kind caregiver/assistant to hire for temp. work

Hi my name is Keith I am a sensitive 50 year old man who loves to cook and make the environment nice for Pleasant living I am presently doing this service for another an elderly artist who would give me a reference and I would like to pick up a few more hours doing the same you can reach me at 7:07 494 2955 blessings

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Heartlotus: View Post
    Dear Community,

Local female holistic counselor slowly recovering from pneumonia and needing extra help for healing and full recovery. Seeking a nurturing, compassionate, experienced caregiver/assistant for next week (likely Tues or Thurs. and possibly a few weeks after) to cook healthy meals, food shop, organize and very light housecleaning. Nothing strenuous or heavy. $20 hr. for 3-4 hours.

Please write and tell me a little about yourself and your caregiving experience.

Please email [email protected] if you're interested or know of someone. I might not reply until Saturday or Sunday. If I don't reply, it means I've found someone else. Blessings of loving kindness to you❤️
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email