Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Scott Larson

War on consciousness

Hi, I'm writing this today because after having a stroke I decide to change my life. Maybe you know me as a computer person. If that is the case then you know I used to run a computer repair business. That has all changed after I had this stroke. after I got back from the hospital I started to realize that my focus was not really changing the world for the better. I have decided that I am going to devote myself full time to activism and education if the universe allows it, I wanted to see if anyone would want to fund a crazy idea to stop or slow political and financial corruption in the states.

For the past five years I have been slowly waking up to what is happening, from my understanding we are living in a society that has people in power that should not be there. Have you ever wondered why little is getting better when people in positions of power recommend we privatize a common to the people resource? Give it over to a corporation to make our lives better? It appears to be good for big business, but the people end up suffering further. That is the way it looks like to me anyways.

It's hard to pin down facts because the corruption process is so pervasive in its nature that I almost think that I shouldn't be writing about this subject because there is so little facts on what is happening behind the scenes of some political decisions.

Anyway I have been researching the issue of why our lives are not getting better as a result of our consent to give these decisions over to people in business and in government and I have come to the conclusion that there is some form of negative covert process going on in places where power is centralized.

We are at the crossroads of something big, I feel that we are not really aware of what is happening in these places of power and that unknowing is causing our demise as a people.

Our children are being dumbed down in the public educational system, governments are exercising more centralized control over our lives then ever, and we are knowing less and less about what is going on in our institutions.

I have a plan to bring people into awareness of what is going on but I need help. I want to hold events in the Santa Rosa downtown square that center around waking people up to the truth about what is happening. I could do it all over California if there was enough support but I feel like everyone has it all figured out. Everyone has a pet peeve with a particular politician or corporation. The problem is much more pervasive than that. There are collective psychopaths that are working together to destroy the earth and we are allowing it to happen because we are allowing ourselves to be divided by ideologies that are not our own. I say the truth, not because I am all knowing, I am far from all knowing, but that I came to a truth that exists out there that we all can share. Have we been convinced that perception is the only real truth? Meaning does everyone have there own truth that precludes any shared truth? Or are we destined to think that if there was a single truth out there that can we never really know it, so why bother? I have come to the understanding that this ideology is a false-hood to prevent people from discovering the truth (what is) (Natural Law) for themselves.

If you find also that something is wrong and you want to look into this further I encourage you to do so also you can read about my research credentials here: https://commonwealths.org and https://commonwealths.org/article/war-conscience

Here s what is happening in the U.K. Its a mirror for what is happening all around the world, it's not easy to look at, but nothing of real value will change untill we start facing the tough questions, why is all this happening and who s causing it.

The facts on these topics are not as solid as Id like but I have a feeling intuitively that most of this information is true, I am and will be looking for real world examples that I can point to that can shed light onto these subjects but as of right now the truth about these issues is actively being hidden

You can have a look at my truth-fair-not-for-profit-plan for holding truth fairs to be able to education people on this topics.

Thank you for your time Scott Larson from Santa Rosa.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Scott Larson

Re: War on consciousness

People don't understand what we are up against I think, please read my article "The war on consciousness" the problem is these governments are owned by subversive groups that work behind the scene. They have convinced the people to believe false ideologies. We first need to wake people up to the conditioning that they have been subjected to, nothing will change until that happens.
    Last edited by Barry; 06-04-2017 at 08:11 PM.

3. TopTop #3
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Scott Larson: View Post
    People don't understand what we are up against I think, please read my article "The war on consciousness" the problem is these governments are owned by subversive groups that work behind the scene. They have convinced the people to believe false ideologies. We first need to wake people up to the conditioning that they have been subjected to, nothing will change until that happens.
    that's no more reasonable than saying that subversive groups are working to undermine governments that exist to undertake communal actions that can't be done by individual efforts. It's a false ideology to believe that we're attacked by behind-the-scene subversive groups. The complex system of interactions between individuals and organizations (which, by the way, are made up of individuals) can't be characterized so simply.
    Last edited by Barry; 06-04-2017 at 08:12 PM.

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #4
    Scott Larson

Well if you don't see it happening, then you don't see it happening. Research has shown me otherwise. I suggest that people look at this problem not from their own belief systems by from the experience of looking into it based on knowledge.

And yes many issues can be characterized simply, contrary to popular belief. Some groups have individual's that work toward goals that are selfish in nature that in no way serve the planet or its people. I'm sorry that you don't want to believe that there are people out there that have a selfish agenda who work togeather that includes enslaving the population. But that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. One of the tactics on the war on consciousness is obfuscation is to make things complicated when there really is a simple answer to many issues.

Psychopaths in positions of power use the tactics below to confuse the public on general knowledge to attempt to turn everything that is known upside down from positive to negative and vice versa. The idea is to release information that makes important pubic concerns more complicated than they should be to confuse people to hide simple solutions to problems with the goal of:

• Disguise and destroy individual value.
    • Highlight subjecting individuals to outside authority (outside individual choice) to disguise and destroy individual worth.
    • To avoid the possibility of people coming to understand their own worth which disguises the nature of freedom.
    Im not here to argue whether or not what I am saying is reasonable. To the person that is not familiar with these tactics I can understand why one might come to that conclusion. I am here to ask people to look deeper. That is all I will say on the matter.
    Last edited by Barry; 06-04-2017 at 08:12 PM.

6. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

7. TopTop #5
    podfish

Well if you don't see it happening, then you don't see it happening. Research has shown me otherwise. I suggest that people look at this problem not from their own belief systems by from the experience of looking into it based on knowledge.

And yes many issues can be characterized simply, contrary to popular belief. Some groups have individual's that work toward goals that are selfish in nature that in no way serve the planet or its people. I'm sorry that you don't want to believe that there are people out there that have a selfish agenda who work togeather that includes enslaving the population. But that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
    if they're so good at their nefarious business, how did you find anything to research? They must be sloppy about their coverup.

and of course there are people, and groups of people, who work together on selfish agendae. Our country's being led by such a group now. But enslaving the population? I don't think they even want to take all our money, much less our freedom. They just want to preserve a system that enriches them and if possible improve how well it does that. So we don't really disagree on the effect - it's the quality of their coordination and clarity of purpose that you see and I don't.

8. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

9. TopTop #6
    spam1

... Some groups have individual's that work toward goals that are selfish in nature that in no way serve the planet or its people. I'm sorry that you don't want to believe that there are people out there that have a selfish agenda .
    On the contrary, I would say many if not most of any bad thing you can think of is due to people acting in their own selfish interest. It is as old as human nature.

The founding fathers recognized that aggregating power will inevitably lead selfish interests of those in power; probably said best in the Federalist 51: If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men, the great difficulty lies in this: you must first enable the government to control the governed; and in the next place oblige it to control itself.

You don't have to attribute to conspiracy and cabal, when the lesser nature of man, along with stupidity, and ignorance can explain well what we see.

Which is why hoping that even the most delicately tuned society of laws and compulsion, which is what we tend to see in Portland and Sebastopol, is doomed to failure in achieving a utopian society. All you can really hope for is to make things a little less bad. But you must always fear anything that accumulates power and money to distribute it to others; that way lays a downhill road to corruption.

In another thread is a discussion about what should have been allowed for the Pellini property: what was really being discussed is the extent to which the Sebastopol government could compel a private family cede control of their privately owned land, without due compensation. Turns out, even in West County, that is limited still.

So, what can be done: recognized that any system that does not take into account, or even advantage of, the tendency for most humans to act in their own self interest (the definition of selfish, eh?) will fail. That's why China finally allows a kind-of jack-capitalism. And that's why nanny laws are so dangerous (quoting my other favorite, C.S. Lewis): Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience

10. Gratitude expressed by 3 members: