Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

Robert F. Kennedy Jr Drops Vaccine Truth Bomb Live On TV

more confirmation of USA reality. jude

April 24, 2017 Baxter Dmitry News,
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dropped a truth bomb live on TV this week, defying Big Pharma and corrupt mainstream media by sharing real facts about vaccine safety.

Explaining to Tucker Carlson that this was only the second time he had ever been allowed to talk about vaccine safety on TV, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launched into a powerful attack on the vaccine industry, comparing it to a lawless mafia state.
    The pharmaceutical industry is so powerful,” he explained. “They give $5.4 billion a year to the media. They’ve gotten rid of the lawyers, so there is no legal interest in those cases. They have really been able to control the debate and silence people like me.

Asked how things could get this bad, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. explained that in 1989 Congress granted Big Pharma “blanket legal immunity” when it comes to vaccines.

Big Pharma became a law unto themselves. They can put toxic ingredients in your vaccines, they can seriously injure your child – but you cannot sue them.

What you have to understand is that the vaccine regimen changed dramatically around 1989. The reason it changed, Tucker, is that Congress, drowning in pharmaceutical industry money, did something they have never done for any other industry – they gave blanket legal immunity to all the vaccine companies.

“So that no matter how sloppy the line protocols, no matter how absent the quality control, no matter how toxic the ingredients, or egregious the injury to your child, you cannot sue them.

“So there’s no depositions, there’s no discovery, there’s no class action suits. All of a sudden vaccines became enormously profitable.”

The enormous profits in the unregulated industry meant Big Pharma companies raced each other to produce new and unnecessary vaccines to pump into newborn children – often dozens at a time.

“It became a gold rush for the pharmaceutical industry to add new vaccines to the spectrum.”

But at what cost? The vaccine industry, operating under their own rules – or rather, complete absence of rules – is making it impossible for us to find out the facts. President Trump has long called for an independent inquiry into vaccine safety. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is calling for the same.

Continues here

Last edited by Barry; 05-02-2017 at 12:12 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Trail_Goddess

Re: Robert F. Kennedy Jr Drops Vaccine Truth Bomb Live On TV

Robert F Kennedy jr is a conspiracy theorist science denier. Vaccines save lives.

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #3
    gypsey

I am not impressed. Ignore his grandstanding trading off his name and instead review the facts and scientific studies and hopefully draw more balanced, nuanced conclusions..
    There is no black and white.
    Gypsey

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post

Continues here

Last edited by Barry; 05-03-2017 at 10:20 AM.

6. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

7. TopTop #4
    podfish

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dropped a truth bomb live on TV this week, defying Big Pharma and corrupt mainstream media by sharing real facts about vaccine safety.

Explaining to Tucker Carlson that this was only the second time he had ever been allowed to talk about vaccine safety on TV, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launched into a powerful attack on the vaccine industry, comparing it to a lawless mafia state.
    The pharmaceutical industry is so powerful,” he explained. “They give $5.4 billion a year to the media. They’ve gotten rid of the lawyers, so there is no legal interest in those cases. They have really been able to control the debate and silence people like me.

Asked how things could get this bad, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. explained that in 1989 Congress granted Big Pharma “blanket legal immunity” when it comes to vaccines.

Big Pharma became a law unto themselves. They can put toxic ingredients in your vaccines, they can seriously injure your child – but you cannot sue them. .....

The enormous profits in the unregulated industry meant Big Pharma companies raced each other to produce new and unnecessary vaccines to pump into newborn children – often dozens at a time.

But at what cost? The vaccine industry, operating under their own rules – or rather, complete absence of rules – is making it impossible for us to find out the facts. President Trump has long called for an independent inquiry into vaccine safety. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is calling for the same.

Continues here

Red flags everywhere. "Truth Bomb" and "defying .. corrupt media", only being "allowed to talk twice" (allowed by who, the lizard overlords??). "Gotten rid of the lawyers"??? and "blanket legal immunity" ??? I've got to stop there or I'd quote about half of this as wildly incorrect and/or implausible.

It's yet another example of taking a bunch of inferences and exaggerations and creating a conspiracy theory where a few nefarious forces deliberately wreak havoc on us sheeple. Wait, you say Trump implied he sort of feels the same? Well, then, I'm persuaded. (Actually, AFAIK Trump has only called for investigation into monopolistic business practices, but he is known to love a good conspiracy theory)

8. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

9. TopTop #5
    Jude Iam

Clearly you've not bothered to fact check; blanket immunity was granted to BIG Pharma by the Supreme Court in 2011.

Personally, I've no interest in discussing this here, ad naseum.

Those who are still certain about the safety of vaccines, fluoridation, GMO's and chem trails, and firmly believe assassinations are explained by 'lone gunmen' and think WTC Building 7 'just fell down' are totally welcome to continue in their beliefs. Over the years, the numbers are diminishing, thankfully. Best, Jude

10. Gratitude expressed by:

11. TopTop #6
    podfish

Clearly you've not bothered to fact check; blanket immunity was granted to BIG Pharma by the Supreme Court in 2011.

Personally, I've no interest in discussing this here, ad naseum.

Those who are still certain about the safety of vaccines, fluoridation, GMO's and chem trails, and firmly believe assassinations are explained by 'lone gunmen' and think WTC Building 7 'just fell down' are totally welcome to continue in their beliefs. Over the years, the numbers are diminishing, thankfully. Best, Jude
    'blanket immunity' is only 'blanket' in the more hysterical parts of the press. And you don't have to be BIG, either. The immunity only extends to the development of vaccines, and was a tradeoff to keep research going by reducing financial risk to the manufacturers (yeah, only sheeple believe that, I know). They don't get to sell us motor oil as a cough medicine - their immunity doesn't extend that far.

As for the numbers of people who believe in theories with only the slightest evidence growing, I'm afraid you might be right, although there seem to be plenty already. But the last election here possibly does count as evidence for your thesis, and I hear that the war-torn countries in the middle east, and the old soviet-block countries, are rife with conspiracy theories too. Nice as it would be, I can't point to anywhere where reason rules - though, since I haven't been to northern Europe, I can hope that they may be a reservoir of sanity in case we need a reseeding someday.

12. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: