Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    robbibaba

Become an EFT Practitioner!

When
    August 29 - 30th;9:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Where Santa Rosa
    Cost $415 with Early Registration
    Event Website Add to Google Calendar
    Name:  Academy Banner.jpg
Views: 12599
Size:  28.3 KB

EFT Workshops ONLINE
    Level 1 :: Aug 29-30, 2020
    Level 2 :: Sep 12-13

Because of the Covid19 situation, we're offering this training ONLINE - same great curriculum, live demos, live practice sessions and question and answer opportunities.

EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) or “Tapping” is a surprisingly simple, easy-to-use and permanent way of helping almost anyone with almost anything.

Join master trainer Rob Nelson for one or both of these powerful workshops and learn how to rapidly clear anxiety, neutralize disturbing memories, erase addictive cravings and address physical conditions like allergies, pain, fibromyalgia, etc. by releasing their emotional contributors.

Meet wonderful new friends, work through some of your own issues and learn a truly life-changing tool. If you’ve heard great things about “tapping” and you want a rock solid foundation to bring these amazing results for your clients, friends or love ones, then this is the training you've been waiting for.

Become a Certified Practitioner!

Many people take these workshops for personal development, however they're also professional level trainings and part of the Tapping the Matrix Certification Program.

Streamlined and affordable, our certification program provides expert training beyond the live workshops with group and individual mentoring, access to practice clients and swap partners, business development and tons of support. The requirements are simple and straightforward, and our program is a true journey of personal development.

To register or for more information click here

Are These Workshops For You?
    They can be taken by anyone seeking powerful personal development or wanting to help family and friends.

Along with learning amazing skills, the practice sessions often provide life-changing growth.

Becoming a highly successful EFT practitioner is more than just memorizing new skills. We help you develop your intuition, experience real confidence, release your own blocks to success and deeply ground yourself in using this powerful tool.

Both workshops together provide 28 hours of California CEs for LMFTs, LCSWs, nurses and licensed psychologists*

Personal Benefits:

• Let go of negative limiting beliefs holding you back from love, success and being your most authentic self
    • Experience New Levels of personal peace and freedom from stress
    • Discover new energy, enthusiasm and direction by releasing the past
    Professional Benefits:

• Provide sessions with dramatic benefits that get clients excited and wanting more
    • Be part of a growing international movement of healing practitioners
    • Learn to work via Zoom, Facetime and phone with virtually anyone anywhere
    • Become a Certified Practitioner to establish professional credibility
    • Learn how to help almost anyone with almost any issue - and how to specialize in whatever areas excite you most
    Name:  L1 Jan 2013 Web.jpg
Views: 5749
Size:  80.8 KB
    These are NOT dry, academic trainings! These workshops are fun and fast paced, with exercises, practice sessions and live demonstrations. And there’s plenty of opportunity to work through your own issues. You'll enjoy powerful growth experiences that give you the skills and confidence you need to be a successful practitioner.

In Level 1 you’ll learn:
    What is EFT and why is it so effective?
    The Basic Recipe, 9-Gamut and additional tapping points
    Ending Cravings and Addictions
    EFT for Physical Issues and Pain
    Emotional Trauma: what it is and how to clear it
    Psychological Reversal and Secondary Gain
    The Tell-a-Story Technique
    Addressing Weight Issues
    What to do when EFT isn’t working….and a whole lot more!
    Because of the ongoing Covid19 situation, we're offering this training ONLINE - same great PowerPoint curriculum, live demos, live practice sessions and question and answer opportunities.

To Register or for More Information Click Here!
    Or give Rob a call at 707-280-8134

"Rob is brilliant, passionate and very funny. Drawing stories from his private practice, he illustrates concepts and answers questions with memorable, real world examples. Rob's classes feel safe and intimate, and his humor keeps people laughing as they learn"

"If you are someone who likes to improve yourself, then this training will save you a lot of time and money. You can use it on yourself for free, for life, with impressive results. If you are a therapist, then this training will help you to help your clients even more effectively, even if you were already getting great results"

"Rob is fun to watch and listen to. His presentation is clear and well-informed. I like that he comes from a place of generosity and is motivated to share his knowledge to help humanity in general. It matters to me who I work with and I’m glad I picked Rob as my trainer. In fact, I would say that considering how much I enjoyed myself and what I came away with after only 6 days, it was the best training I’ve ever had"
    Last edited by robbibaba; 07-12-2020 at 11:47 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members: